Rhianna and Manuel Colleagues, Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 5:30 I rang Rhia's doorbell and her heart was in her throat as she hurried to the door to greet me. When she opened the door I said to her, "Hello, Sweetheart, I have been thinking of having you back in my arms all of this week. It was especially hard not to take you in my arms at work this week."

Rhia thought that her heart was going to jump out of her body and her legs would buckle underneath her. She softly responded, "Hi, Baby. I am so glad to have you back here with me this evening." She threw her arms around me, held me very tightly and kissed me very passionately. Then she brought me into the apartment and asked me to sit down on the love seat with her.

She put her arms around me and kissed me again and told me, "I had ordered our Chinese home delivery meals and it should be here within a few minutes, Honey." Then she told me, "This week has been a really long week not being able to see you and hold you." At that time the door bell rang and when she opened it, our Chinese meals were delivered. She signed the credit card receipt and led me to her kitchen where we ate our meal with the wine she poured and had chilling in the fridge for us.

When we finished our meal I helped her clear up her kitchen and we took our wine glasses and sat down on the love seat in front of her TV. We watched some TV and talked as we drank our wine. It was readily apparent that Rhia's panties were beginning to get sopping wet again with anticipation of our love making. Finishing our wine, Rhia and I got up off of the love seat she hugged and kissed me and then she led me to her bedroom. She whispered so softly in my ear, "You know what I want and what I really need right now don't you, Honey? I'm so hungry to have you inside me, Sweetheart." With that we began to quickly undress one another.

Each time I undressed her I really could not get over just how beautiful she was, and she was even more so, without her clothes. I marveled at her great shape with her big soft titties, her slim waist, her flat tummy and her beautiful round hips. There was no extra padding on her especially her upper body, her waist and her hips. I thought and said to her, "Just how lucky can I be to have you to love, for you to love me, and for us to make love with one another, Honey?"

Rhia quickly replied, "Sweetheart, I have been thinking the same thing about you, too."

We laid on the bed closely beside each other held in each other's arms and kissing one another. I asked her to lay on her back and I got between her thighs and started to kiss her forehead, her cheeks, her neck and then her lips. Then I kissed her down to her gorgeous titties, kissing each of her titties and sucking on each of her hard, pink nipples after circling each one of them with my tongue several times. I kissed my way down to her navel where I kissed it and then kissed my way down to her soft love mound and kissed it in several places. All during that time Rhia's body was slightly trembling and shaking as she was softly moaning to me how much she loved what we were doing.

I gently lifted and separated her thighs and kissed her on each side of her pussy as Rhia's breathing became much quicker and she began to whimper softly and calling my name. I raised her legs even higher and kissed the crease between her outer pussy lips and I followed that by separating her thighs and kissed and licked the inside of her inner pussy lips from the bottom of her pussy to her clitoral hood. I plunged my tongue as deep as I could in to the opening of her pussy and licked around her entire opening. By that time she was moaning that much more loudly and she was raising her hips up to meet my face and my mouth on her pussy.

I continued by licking her clitoris and then vigorously began sucking on her clitoris as she was rolling her head back and forth and moaning very loudly with her body gently trembling and shaking. Very gently I slipped my two middle fingers inside her sweet love flower palm up and I curled them slightly upward. I found her G-Spot and very gently stroked it as I resumed very vigorously sucking on her engorged clitoris.

It was obvious that she was nearing her orgasm when suddenly her body stiffened, and she convulsed momentarily then she collapsed motionlessly on the bed beneath me. She became very quiet and her breathing was still erratic and very labored as she gasped desperately for her breath. I knew that she had fainted from the intense G-Spot stimulation I had just given her. I moved up over her, held her very lovingly in my arms and kissed her forehead, her cheeks and her neck until she reawakened.

When she reawakened I kissed her tenderly and whispered in her ear, "I love you very much, Rhia."

She dreamily responded to me "I love you, too, Manuel, and, I thought that I had died and gone to heaven when I fainted because of your love making with me was so good, Honey. I want us to do that again and again."

I quickly asked her, "Do you want to quit, rest and relax for a while or do you want to continue?"

Rhia immediately told me, "I have to have you inside me right now and I want to feel your penis fill my pussy full again, Sweetheart."

I quickly got another condom and asked her to roll it onto me and said, "I sure wish that I didn't have to wear this thing separating my dick from your sweet pussy. I really want you to feel the heat of my hot cum as I flood your pussy and bathe your cervix with it. I want to feel the warmth and the wet, velvety softness of your pussy without this condom between us, too, Baby."

She quickly replied, "I really don't want you to have to wear it either since I want to have your baby growing inside my tummy, Sweetie."

Baby, if you don't want me to have to use a condom then you need to get a prescription and start taking the pill so that we don't have to rely on condoms. Or we need to find another contraceptive method so that there is no a latex barrier between us when we make love with one another."

Carefully crawling between her thighs I separated her pussy lips with one hand and placed the head of my hard dick at the opening to her tight pussy with the other hand. I slowly and gently started to push my dick into her tight pussy until I reached my full penetration. I paused for a few moments to allow her pussy to adjust to the size and presence of my hard dick deep inside her pussy and the heat of her pussy passing through the condom onto my dick. Then I started to stroke her slowly, watching her eyes which were bright with anticipation and the expression of pleasure on her pretty face.

Pausing momentarily I slipped my arms beneath her thighs at her knees and lifted her thighs high into the air and raising her hips off of the bed as I had done previously. It would help bring her to a greater possibility of multiple orgasms. I quickly increased the rate and forcefulness of my thrusting into her warm love flower. Rhia began to moan and her hips moved up to meet each of my inward thrusts as the signs of her pleasure and ecstasy continued to spread across her beautiful face.

I continued my fast and forceful thrusting into her and her moaning became louder and her breathing became even more erratic and labored. Within a few minutes of my thrusting she began to moan very loudly and her head was rolling back and forth from side to side. Her eyes had rolled back into her head and she was gasping for her breath. I knew that her orgasm was very near. Within moments she cried out very loudly and then she collapsed underneath me as her huge orgasm swept over her in waves. I reached my orgasm moments after Rhia did.

Leaning down over her with my hard love tool still deep inside her sweet pussy I kissed her very tenderly and lovingly. I held her closely as both of our orgasms began to subside and her breathing began to approach a more normal rate and rhythm. She looked into my eyes and told me, "Manuel, that is what I have wanted all this week and I love you even more, now, Honey."

I laid down beside her, took her tightly into my arms with her soft, warm titties pressed against my chest. I continued to hold her close, kissing her and told her, "I love you very much, Rhia. It feels so loving to have your warm, soft body pressed tightly to mine." We both slowly drifted off to a contented and peaceful sleep held in each other's arms.

When morning came Rhia awoke and she woke me, too, saying, "It's time for us to get up, get showered and get dressed, Honey." She took my hand and led me into the shower. After our shower we got dressed and she made breakfast for us. I said, "I'll be going back to my apartment after breakfast, Baby."

She quickly told me, "Sweetheart I want you to stay here with me the rest of the day."

"Honey, I'll stay with here with you until afternoon and then I need to get back and do the housework around my apartment."

Rhia stepped over to me, hugged me, kissed me and said, "Manuel I wish you would stay here with me all of the time or I could stay with you."

I asked her, "Do you want us to live together, Honey?"

"I love you and I want you to marry me and give me your baby. I want to have you inside me more than just once a week and I want to have your baby for us."

"I love you, too, Rhia and I want to marry you and make love with you without using a condom. If you want to marry me, I'll marry you if you take the pill for at least one year before we have a baby."

Rhia immediately replied, "Yes, Sweetheart, I'll marry you and I'll agree to use the pill for the one year before we have our baby. How soon can we get married?"

I responded and asked, "How about a couple of months after you start taking the pill. That should be enough time for the pill to become effective. Will that be Ok with you?"

Rhia enthusiastically responded, "That'll be Ok as it would take at least a month for me to be protected by the pill once I have started to take it." Then she said, "I'll schedule a doctor's visit to get the prescription and start taking the pill as soon as I can."

I put my arms around her held her tightly in my arms, watching her shining brown eyes. Then I kissed her passionately and told her, "I love you very much, Baby."

Rhia replied, "I love you very much, too, Manuel, and I can't wait until we have gotten married. "Will you come back here one night this coming week so that we can make love again, Baby?"

"How about if I come back here on Wednesday evening and spend the night with you again?"

She squealed very excitedly at that and said, "That will be wonderful, Honey, I can't wait until that time to have you back here. I'm still really looking forward to the day when I can have your baby growing in my tummy."

"Is there another method we can use to protect us other than condoms in the meantime?"

Rhia replied, "I really don't know. But, when I visit the doctor for the pill prescription I'll ask the doctor for a recommendation."

I told her, "If we can find another method it will have to be better than using condoms and I'm sure that we'll both get much more enjoyment and pleasure out of our love making."

On Wednesday evening I came to Rhia's apartment and she took me into her arms, kissed me and told me, "I'm really glad to see you and have you back here in my apartment and I love you so much Manuel. I have some good news for you, also. I visited the doctor's office this afternoon and I got a prescription for the pill."

"In addition, I asked the doctor for alternatives to condoms for contraceptive protection. The doctor suggested that we use contraceptive foam or contraceptive gel instead of or in association with condoms. So I stopped and bought a contraceptive foam kit at the pharmacy when I had my pill prescription filled."

I looked at the kit and asked her, "Are you sure that the foam work, Honey?"

"That's what the doctor has indicated to me that it is effective and should adequately protect us."

Before I arrived at her apartment, Rhia had prepared an evening meal for us and we sat down to eat our meal each with a glass of wine. When we had finished our meal, we took a second glass of wine into the other room and sat on the love seat to watch TV for an hour or so. While watching TV we had our arms around each other hugging and kissing preliminary to our love making that was about to happen in a short while.

Soon Rhia got up from the love seat after we both had finished our wine, she took me by the hand, led me to her bedroom and we made love as we have done previously. When we had finished our love making we laid beside each other and cuddled together. She said, "I have gotten my pill prescription and now I want to get married as soon as possible.

I agreed that we needed to get married as soon as either she or I could terminate the lease on our apartment and move in together.

It turned out that my lease ran out before hers and I moved into her apartment. That next month we went down and got our marriage license and got married before a justice of the peace. Now that we were married Rhia said, "I couldn't be happier and now we can start on our baby after the year is out as we have promised each other, Sweetheart."

The End MMMNo.19

Author's Note: All of the events and characters in this essay are purely fictional. They are totally a figment of the writer's imagination and may not be construed as anything other than as they are presented.

All characters in this essay who are directly or indirectly referred to and who think about, talk about and discuss sexual activity including request for and consent to sexual activity which includes but, is not limited to: passionate kissing of the lips, kissing, biting, sucking and fondling of breasts and manual or oral manipulation and penetration of either male or female genitalia or anal orifices shall be considered to be an absolute minimum of eighteen years of age. No reader shall infer, conclude or form the opinion that any of the characters of this essay are less than the age of eighteen before the time covered by this essay and all sexual activity that is described in the essay.

Category: Romantic Love, Premarital Sex, Oral Sex, Inter Racial

Short Description: Rhianna and Manuel meet and make love.