Rhianna and Manuel Colleagues, Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I responded, "A glass of wine be fine if you have it, Honey."

She invited me to come into her kitchen where she pulled a bottle out of the fridge and she poured us both a glass of rose wine. She handed me a glass and we clinked our glasses together in a toast to one another. We went into the living room and she sat down very closely against me on the love seat. We each took a sip of our drinks and sat our glasses on the coasters on her table.

I quickly put my arm around her shoulders, pulled her tightly to me and kissed her passionately as she returned my kiss just as passionately. Then I pulled her across my lap and cradled her in his arms softly kissing her cheeks and her neck. Rhia shivered slightly and nestled contentedly in my arms and on my lap reveling in our kisses, our warm affection and my hot hands. She could feel her passion rising in her lower tummy and in her warm moist womanhood. Of course, holding such a beautiful passionate young woman in my arms in such a position made my passion rise in a similar manner.

After a few minutes, I immediately and slowly reached my hand underneath the lower hem of her pretty satin pull over blouse and felt the sensual softness of her warm tummy. My other hand held her waist securely showing her how much I wanted to have her remain there safely and comfortably in my arms. She squirmed and cooed to me when she felt my warm hand gently caress her soft tummy. She reached her hand up softly caressed my cheek and she kissed me showing her unspoken approval of my hands on her warm tummy.

Inching my hand up to her full supple breast and I gently cupped it in my hand over her lacy bra. Since she had not stopped me or objected to anything I had already done I moved my hand across her body and cupped her other breast and she softly cooed her approval to me again. I kissed her cheek and then again fully on her lips as she eagerly and affectionately returned my kiss. I immediately thought, 'Her panties have to be getting pretty damp by now if they were not thoroughly soaked already'.

I put my cheek next to hers as I softly whispered to her, "You are so soft and warm, Rhia, and you are giving me a really warm and longing feeling for you, Honey."

She softly whispered back to me, "I'm having that same warm and longing feeling for you, too, Baby." as she could feel the inevitable wetness beginning to gather between her thighs.

I carefully curled my fingers underneath the lower band of her bra and slowly and carefully lifted it to free her luscious, warm breasts. When I did, I heard her quickly take a deep breath and she slowly and nervously exhaled it. Then I fondled each of her soft warm breasts and both seemed to be burning up with the heat of her passion. I quickly pulled her blouse up to reveal her beautiful breasts and then I leaned down and began to kiss each one of her warm titties in several places. Following that I circled each of her nipples several times with the tip of my tongue and then I briefly began sucking vigorously on each of her hard, pink nipples while holding and continued fondling her other breast.

Rhia's breathing became much quicker and her heart rate increased as I fondled each of her bulbous, soft titties. She softly whimpered to me, "I really love you holding, kissing and sucking on my breasts, Honey." I reached my hand down and cupped her warm pussy through her slacks and her panties. When she felt my hand on her warm wet pussy it took her breath away and she lightly shuddered for a few moments.

Then she got up, took my hand and led me to her bedroom where she began to remove my clothes and I raised her pretty pull over blouse up and over of her head to remove it. I reached behind her and unclasped her bra completely freeing her beautiful titties from her bra fully exposing them. She let her bra fall off of her shoulders and arms into her hands and she quickly laid it on the dresser leaving her beautiful titties easily in view for me to fondle and very lovingly kiss and vigorously suck on her nipples.

She carefully pulled my slacks and briefs down and I stepped out of them as I did the same with her tight fitting slacks. That allowed me to view just how shapely and beautiful she really was as she was standing there with her light milk chocolate skin color and with just her bikini panties remaining on her hips vividly outlining her hips. I proceeded to lay her down on her back as I crawled onto the bed in between her shapely muscular legs looking into her eyes and watching her facial expressions. The expression on her face was one of excited anticipation and her unspoken approval of what we have done so far and what she expected us to continue to do.

I moved up over her kissing her forehead, her cheeks, her neck and finally her lips as she kind of shivered with her anticipation of what further I was about to do for her. I whispered to her, "Honey, I thought that you were very beautiful in your outfit tonight but, I can't tell you just how much more beautiful you are right now. You are so pretty and so alluring to me the way you are right now." She just smiled broadly, wiggled a little bit with anticipation as I told her, "I really want to make sweet love with you, Rhia."

She responded, "I very much want to make love with you, too, Manuel. I can't wait to have your stiff penis deep inside my wet pussy, Honey. I have wanted you inside me since I first met you, Manuel."

I softly kissed a trail down to her large, beautiful breasts, kissed each one of them and sucked briefly on each of her hard pink nipples. I continued kissing her tummy down to her navel kissing it, circling it with my tongue and briefly dipping my tongue into her navel. She just shivered and wiggled when I kissed her naval. From there I kissed her tummy down to the top of pretty her pink bikini panties. Then I moved down to her sweet love mound. I kissed her love mound through her panties and lifted and separated her thighs and kissed the wet spot in her panties. Then I whispered to her and asked her, "Can I remove your panties, Sweetheart?"

She immediately responded to my request by whispering, "Yes, Baby." She helped me by raising her hips to allow me to slip her panties over her hips down and off of her legs and feet. I noticed just how large the wet spot in her panties was. As I removed her panties from her hips I could see just how wet they were with her pussy secretions. It seemed like her pussy juice was flowing out of her like an open faucet. They were so wet that they were nearly sopping wet indicating to me how much her pussy was anticipating us making love with each other.

Having removed her bikini panties I kissed her jet black neatly trimmed and manicured bush. From there I kissed the crease of each of her thighs between her thigh and her love mound. As I did that I heard her gasp for her breath as though she must have never had that done for her before. I stopped and asked her if I could make love with her and Rhia looked deeply into my eyes and longingly replied, "Yes. That is what I have been waiting and longing for and I have wanted to make love with you ever since we first met, Baby."

Preparing to slide my hard dick into her very wet pussy I asked her, "Do we need protection Sweetheart?"

Rhia whispered back to me, "Yes, we do, Manny, since I'm not on the pill yet."

I reached down and pulled an individual condom package out of the pocket of my slacks. Tearing the package open, I pulled the condom out of the package and asked her, "Will you roll this onto my dick, Rhia?" She sat up and did as I asked and rolled the condom onto my hard, erect dick. Following that I gently raised and separated her legs. I rubbed the head of my condom covered dick inside her inner pussy lips to transfer some of the copious amount of her pussy fluids onto to the head and shaft of my dick.

Placing the head of my love tool at the opening of her delicate love flower I slowly began to enter her sweet pussy. Then I put my arms beneath each of her thighs under her knees and lifted them high into the air and her hips off of the bed. That would allow me to achieve my deepest penetration while giving her the most stimulation. It should also give her a more intense orgasm and the most pleasure as I lovingly thrust into and out of her pussy. She began to moan when I entered the opening of her love flower and I pushed my hard member deep into her and slowly slid deep inside her pussy. My dick filled her pussy and reached full penetration to where I could feel the depth of her pussy when my dick touched her cervix at the depth of her pussy.

As I slid inside her, she very softly moaned and looked me in my eyes with an accepting and loving expression. When I gently and slowly pushed into her pussy I reached my full penetration, I paused for a few moments to allow her to adjust to the size and presence of my dick inside her and for me to feel the satisfying warmth of her pussy. Then I began to slowly stroke into and out of her for a few strokes until she asked me to increase my rate of penetration and bring us both to a strong and gasping orgasm.

As I was rapidly and forcefully stroking into and out of her, I watched her face and eyes. I could see the expression of passion on her face and the look of love in her eyes. Her eyes began to roll back and forth up to the top of her head and her face filled with her passion telling me that she was about to reach her orgasm. I knew that I was not far behind her in approaching my own orgasm as well, since I could feel it building in my lower belly and in my balls and my dick was getting to its maximum hardness.

Rhia continued to moan loudly, her breathing was very labored and she was lifting her hips higher to meet each of my inward thrusts. She had rolled her eyes back in her head, she was breathing very heavily and she screamed loudly as her powerful orgasm overtook her and it rolled over her in waves. Within moments after that I reached my own strong orgasm pumping and enormous load of my love cream into the condom protecting her. I paused for a few moments holding my dick at full penetration in her pussy to allow her to feel the full effect of her delicious and powerful orgasm with my hard member still deep inside her sweet love flower.

Leaning down over the top of her I took her firmly in my arms, held her closely to me and kissed her sweetly as our orgasms began to slowly subside. She breathlessly whispered to me, "That was so beautiful, Manuel, l love you and our love making so much, Sweetheart."

Then I laid down beside her and whispered to her in return, "I love you very much as well, Rhia. I want to make love with you again either later tonight or in the morning or at least next weekend when we can see each other again."

She immediately replied, "I can't wait until morning or next weekend and I have to have you back inside me again soon after we have rested for a while, Honey. I have waited so long to have you inside me. Our love making has been so good and so beautiful I don't want us to have to wait until next weekend to make love again, Baby."

Rhia pulled the covers up over the both of us, rolled up on her side, cuddled up close to me to exchange our loving kisses and we both drifted off to a contented, loving and peaceful sleep. A couple of hours later I was awakened with her holding me and showering me with her kisses and having her beautiful warm 36C titties pressed tightly against the middle of my chest. She very softly whispered to me, "I'm ready for you again and I really want to have your hard penis deep inside me again, Sweetie. My pussy is aching and really ready for you, Baby. I want another exchange of our sweet love for one another before daylight comes and morning breaks."

Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes I asked her, "Do you need to visit the bathroom before we start again, Baby?

She quickly replied, "No. I have already done that but, I can wait for you to visit the bathroom before we continue if you need to." She smiled, giggled softly and said, "That is if you quickly come right back to the bed with me and do not leave to go back to your apartment."

I smiled and said, "Ok, nothing could keep me from coming right back here and making love with you again, Sweetie." Within a couple of minutes I returned to slide into the bed beside her warm soft and sexy body.

Rhia pulled me over on top of her between her legs and told me, I really have to have your stiff penis deep inside my pussy again, Sweetheart." My dick immediately began to stiffen up in preparation for entering her and bringing her to another huge orgasm again that night. I reached down and retrieved another individual condom package from the pocket of my slacks. Then I asked her, "Honey, please help me roll this onto my penis as you did earlier tonight." She started applying the condom to my dick as I had asked her to do.

Reaching down between her thighs I found that she was already well lubricated with her pussy secretions and then I asked, "Are you ready for me to enter you again, Honey?"

She enthusiastically answered, "Yes, please, Baby. I just can't wait for you to slide deep into my pussy again." I leaned down, pulled her up to me and kissed her sweetly then I slowly pushed my hard dick deep inside her to my full penetration. Rhia squealed with her excitement when I entered her delicate love flower and she very softly cooed to me.

Once I entered her tight love flower again I slid my hands and arms beneath her thighs under her knees and I lifted them high into the air and her hips off of the bed as I had done earlier. She looked me in the eyes and whispered to me, "This is the most loving thing that anyone has ever done for me before, Manuel."

I whispered back to her, "I loved doing that because you are the sweetest and most precious young woman that I have ever known, Honey." Then I picked up my pace and increased the force of my stroking into and out of her warm pussy.

Her breath began to quicken and her face, neck and chest became flushed with her reaction to being penetrated with my hard love tool and the excitement of what more she was about to receive. I again increased how fast and hard I was stroking her to where the sound of our bodies slapping together could be heard loudly in her bedroom. Very shortly she began to moan loudly with each of my forceful inward strokes and she breathlessly screamed my name, "Oh, Oh, Manuel, I love you. Make me cum again, Sweetheart." which spurred me on to an even greater effort and harder thrusting into her pussy.

After several minutes of hard fast stroking her so vigorously she yelled "Oh, Manuel, you are making me climax again. I'm about to cum, Baby." Her face was flushed and she collapsed when her orgasm rolled over her like a tsunami. My orgasm followed moments later and I collapsed on top of her with my cheek held tightly next to hers. I pulled back slightly, kissed her fervently and breathlessly told her, "You are so beautiful and so passionate and loving, Sweetheart, and I love bringing you to such a huge orgasm. I love you even more than I did before."

She breathlessly replied, "Oh, Honey, I love you so much and want to continue having you make love with me this way Baby. I want to have your baby. Would you give me your baby, Manuel?" I rolled off of the top of her, took her in my arms and kissed her repeatedly. She just cooed to me, cuddled up in his arms and she whispered to me, "I really have to have you sleep here with me the rest of the night, Manuel." We both drifted off to sleep again until the morning sunlight crept through the window and across the bed shining directly into our eyes waking the both of us.

When we awoke I still held her in my arms and Rhia pressed her warm, soft titties to my chest and she kissed me so very tenderly. She greeted me so softly saying, "Good morning, Sweetheart." as she kissed my lips.

I looked into her pretty, brown eyes and greeted her with, "Good morning, Baby." Are you ready to get out of bed and take your morning shower?"

She quickly replied, "Only if you are going to be in the shower with me at the same time, Honey."

I rolled out of the bed, stood up and grabbed her hand to help her out of bed. She led me to the shower where she laid out the towels for both of us and then she took my hand again and pulled me into the shower with her. I told her, "Baby, you looked so cute leading me by my hand with your cute round butt wiggling in front of me. That was so beautiful seeing you that way." She just giggled and swayed her cute butt for me as an expression of her acceptance of my compliment.

In the shower we washed each other paying particular attention to each other's genitals which escalated into foreplay more than it was the washing of one another. We both giggled and laughed during our shower playing with one another. She really giggled when I put my arms around her and pulled her tightly to me with my hard dick poking into her lower tummy. We stayed in the shower hugging and kissing and fondling each other letting the hot water run over us until the water began to run cool. Then we got out of the shower and had as much fun drying each other, too. Rhia asked me, "Would you like for me to fix us some breakfast, Sweetheart?"

I immediately replied, "Yes, Honey, I'd like that very much before I have to leave to return to my apartment."

After our breakfast we held each other close, kissed each other and told each other just how much we loved one another. As I turned to go out the door Rhia asked me, "When are you going to be back to stay with me again, Manuel?"

I responded, "I don't know. When do you want me back again?"

Rhia told me "I don't want you to go at all in the first place. I would like for you to stay here and continue to make love with me, Sweetheart. But, I don't want it to be very long before you come back to stay with me. How about you coming back next Saturday evening? I can't wait any longer than that to have you back with me again and have you back in my bed again, Manny."

I quickly responded, "That'll work and what time do you want me to come over here?

"Evening meal time of 5 o'clock or 5:30 would be good." She went on to say, "I'll order a home delivery meal of Chinese food if you like Chinese." I agreed then, I hugged her, kissed her very lovingly and left to return to my apartment.

Just before I left I cautioned Rhia, "We need to keep our personal distance from one another at work and to maintain our professional relationship at all times. Ok, Honey?"

"Yeah, I understand that we really have to maintain that professional relationship at work, Baby." Rhia felt very lonely after I walked out the door and she thought to herself, 'I wish that we did not have to be apart like this. I want to have him back here in my bed more than once a week or so. This next week is going to be a long one for me since it's very hard for me to come home in the evening to my empty apartment. I just can't wait for Saturday evening to arrive until we are together again'.

Both Rhia and I worked extra hard at our jobs to keep our minds off of one another and our personal relationship except when I visited her office to work on our joint assignments. I could tell that she was still anxious for Saturday evening to arrive so that she we could see each other, we could hold one another and make love with another again.

The weekend finally arrived and Rhia could not have been happier with the prospect of having me return to her home again and yes, indeed, having me in her bed again. She had worked very hard around her apartment to clean everything well and have the whole apartment spotless with everything in its place. About a half hour before I was supposed to arrive she called the Chinese carry out and ordered our evening meal so that it would arrive about the same time I was to arrive. She had placed our dinner ware at the table with a chilled glass of wine for each of us in the fridge and two candles to be lit on our dinner table.