All Comments on 'Rhianna, The Boy Next Door'

by tawnysuede

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Kathryn65Kathryn65almost 2 years ago

Such a good story to read as you lead us along Rhianna’s path of discovery . So very well written and so easy to read with out instant wham bam . Thank you kindly for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Welcome back Tawny! We could use some new Jamie and Robin stories or whatever delicious combos you can dream of... Archie and Reggie or...

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonalmost 2 years ago

Excellent. Shows a great deal of sensitivity to other life styles. Be who you are not what someone wants you to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best .Thanks

exprmntleexprmntlealmost 2 years ago

Welcome back! Your work is delightful! Please share more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding!! Five stars.

xDarkAngel0xDarkAngel0almost 2 years ago

Nice story. i loved it. Gentle without violence, exploring who we want to be with someone we trust. Just 2 little things in, he starts off as Mark Drake. Ch4 you call him Michael, ch5 he is Mr Blake. Please don't let this stop your writing. Luv Chloe xx

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

That was the soft, gentle relaxed kind of story I wish I had found this morning before I became over-reactive about a simple little thing in another writers story.

Thank you for calming the storm that still raged within me this evening.

My thanx also to DarkAngel for mentioning the name thing.

I think if you re-read the story with different mindsets the names work out correctly. Or Not !

Nice writing Tawny.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 1 year ago

That was a beautiful loving story of self discover we should always except who we are

I’ve missed your work please keep sharing your work oxo

ColonelinguistColonelinguistover 1 year ago

Incredibly hot! And extremely well written tawnysuede.

I’ve read several - ‘cute boy next door’ - stories on this platform, but I especially enjoyed this one.

I’m thinking it was partially due to the narrators perspective being one from a guy I can identify with personally. He’s very honest about what he wants, while never forcing Rihanna to do anything more than what she’s so desperately trying to discover about herself.

I also like the way you concluded this. Ryan emerges from his experiment as Rihanna - casting off his false friendship with Debbie - with an everlasting love and appreciation for his ‘first love’; that nice man next door.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Such a sweet and irresistible story that never lost me for even a word!

-Jupiter

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lovely, lovely story!!!!

aglex59aglex5922 days ago

Nice story that got me so hard. A bit of a sad ending but still a hot story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous