Rhianna, The Boy Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 - Second helpings

I woke slowly when I realized that the bathroom light had just gone out. I looked at the clock. It was after three am. Rhianna slid into bed. She slid back into the little spoon position and my arm went around her. I then realized that she had removed the nighty. Her hand reached behind her and grabbed my hard cock and pulled it toward her ass.

"Fuck me again please," she whispered,, lifting her leg slightly. My cock was erect and I poked at her asshole, discovering that it was slick with lube that she must have applied in the bathroom. I kissed her neck and squeezed her flat tit as I pressed my dickhead against her pucker. It slid off. I tried again with the same result. She was too tight for my cock to easily slide in her unguided.

So I took my hand off her tit and used it to steady my cock as I pushed it inside her. Rhianna gasped sharply and then moaned. This time there was no inching inside of her. I pushed steadily and slid my entire length inside.. She wiggled her ass and grunted slightly. "That's SO nice!" she exclaimed as I started to slide my dick in and out of her.

We fucked slowly and sweetly in the dark.

Fucking her as we spooned was a bit awkward so I rolled her over on her stomach. I placed a pillow under her belly, to raise her ass a bit. My cock did not leave her ass as we maneuvered ourselves. I supported myself with my arms as I almost did pushups, raising and lowering myself as I fucked her sweet ass.

"I want to kiss you while we fuck," she said.

I pulled out of her. I used the dimmer switch on the bed side lamp to give us a small bit of light. I lay on my back and told her to mount me. She looked puzzled then understood. She straddled my groin and then lowered herself, my cock easily sliding into her ass as she sat on it. She bounced on my cock a couple of times and then ground her ass down hard on me, moaning, "Oh.... so deep! Fuck, yes!"

She leaned forward and we kissed passionately, but my cock slipped out of her ass. So she had the choice of kissing, or fucking. After kissing me briefly again, she chose fucking. She shifted her legs to a better position, and used her hands on my chest at times to steady herself, but then set up a steady rhythm of bouncing up and down on my cock, sometimes slowly and sometimes fast. At times she would raise herself so that my dick was barely inside her, and then drop herself so that my cock slammed deep inside of her.

But mostly, she wiggled her hips trying to get the best contact of my dick against her prostate as she raised and lowered herself. As she did, her hard dick bounced up and down. It was a sweet gorgeous sight, her dick framed by her garters and nylons. Her cock was dripping precum, but I left it alone. Instead I alternated between using my hands to grasp Rhianna's waist and steady her as she bounced, or teasing and toying with her nipples.

It was a lovely fuck that lasted fifteen minutes. Slowly the pressure built and finally I grabbed her hips and pistoned my cock in and out of her ass and then sprayed my cum deep inside her. As I did so, she grabbed her own cock and as soon as she did it fountained its jism onto my chest. She collapsed on me and we kissed hungrily.

This time she brought a warm wash cloth from the bathroom and cleaned me up. After tidying herself up we fell asleep, her cuddled against my chest.

Chapter 8 - Morning

I woke at my usual six am. I wrote a note that I left on the kitchen island, saying that I was going for a quick run. When I returned an hour later the note was undisturbed. I grabbed my keys to Shelly's house and spent a few minutes there. I crept up the stairs and took a quick shower in the extra bathroom. As I was drying myself off I peeked into my bedroom. The bed was empty and the ensuite shower was running. I put on fresh clothes for the day and went downstairs to prepare some breakfast.

The food was mostly ready when Rhianna came downstairs. She had put her stockings and heels back on since she knew I liked her dressed in those. She had also put on her panties but had found a large sweatshirt from my closet. She had not put the wig back on, nor had she put on any makeup other than lipstick. She was definitely not a girl, but she was made a damn sexy boy!

I was just placing the plates of food on the island. She kissed me lightly and then we both sat on bar stools and ate the eggs, bacon, toast and juice I had set out. It did not take long and we said little over the food. Other than the delightful sex we had together, we didn't have much in common to discuss. As I leaned over the sink to wash the dishes, she stepped behind me and rubbed my back with her hand. Just that little bit of contact got me hard. She giggled and reached into my pants to grab my cock. I turned my head and she kissed me. Our first long kiss of the morning.

"Thank you for last night," she said. "It was... it was wonderful! I couldn't have asked for more from my first fuck!"

"And your second!" I grinned.

"And.. My second!" she acknowledged. "I have to go. I have chores to do and friends to meet up with at noon. But before I go, I wanted to thank you one more time!" She dropped to her knees and undid my belt. She pulled my cock out of my underwear and began to place small kisses along its length.

She reached up to the counter where she had set her phone, and handed it to me. "I want to remember this. Will you please take a video of me sucking your cock!" I had no problem with the request so long as there was nothing to identify me in the recording, and I did not have any distinguishing marks on my dick. I leaned back on the counter and began the video as she took the head of my dick into her mouth. "I love leaving lipstick stains on your cock!" she said during a brief pause.

As I recorded her she occasionally stopped and looked directly into the camera to say things like "I love cock!" and "Cum on my face!". Eventually, when my legs trembled and my cock spurted its cream, she did pull it out of her mouth and took my jism on her face, and then in her mouth. She stuck out her tongue, covered in cum, then swallowed and showed her mouth to be empty.

After she was done, I handed her a towel that she used to wipe off her face. She watched the video and told me "Debbie will be so happy! She was really disappointed that she did not get to see you fucking me, but this will help make up for that!"

I showed her the Ryan clothing that I had picked up for her from her bedroom next door. She hugged me. I knew that she would not want to be dressed as Rhianna even for the short hop next door, for fear that a neighbor might see her. She scrubbed off the lipstick and put on her boy clothes. The only sign left of Rhianna was the toe and finger nail polish. She packed Rhianna up in a bag.

And now, there was just Ryan left in front of me. Ryan who awkwardly leaned in to kiss me on the cheek and say thank you. But before he left, I had to say something.

"I think Debbie is just using you," I said. "I don't know if Rhianna is real, or Ryan is real. That is something that you will have to figure out for yourself. But I think Debbie is just using you as a giant barbie doll for her own giggles. I doubt she has any real interest in helping you find out who you are. I think she just wants to see how far she can degrade you!"

Ryan smiled. "Thank you for that. You might be right."

"You shouldn't send her that video. If she gets mad at you, she might use it against you!"

"It's too late for that. She has videos of me sucking other guys with my face clearly visible. And of me taking her dildo in my ass. So if she wants to humiliate me, she already has more than enough ammunition."

"Be careful," I said, hugging him.

"Thank you, I will," he said, and walked out the door.

Epilogue

It wasn't until five years later that I saw Rhianna one last time.

Our encounter had been in the early summer. Six weeks later Ryan was supposed to start school at the local college. I saw him in the back yard occasionally and we would say hello, awkwardly. We saw each other once or twice at neighborhood barbecues.

In mid August Shelly surprised me and told me that Ryan had changed his mind at the last minute and had flown to the west coast to attend a college there. I suspected that he was putting as much distance as he could between himself and Debbie, his tormentor.

Shelly sometimes mentioned that he had been home over a holiday but he never dropped by. Recently she mentioned that he had graduated and was staying on the coast where he had found a good job. Oh, and he was engaged.

The wedding was to be out on the coast, but during the week before he and his fiancee flew into town. During the day on the Thursday, I received an email from Shelly. It said, "My niece Rhianna will be in town this evening. Would you be interested in cooking dinner for her?" I replied, "Yes. Very much yes!"

At eight pm there was a knock on my door. Ryan stood there with a big bag in his hands and a bottle of champagne. He asked if he could go up to the bedroom while I started the dinner. It took forty-five minutes and then Rhianna came down the stairs.

She was a bit older. Her jaw was a bit more angular and she was awkward in the heels. The makeup was a bit flawed, but she was still lovely. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and took the glass of wine that I handed her.

"This is the first time in more than two years that Rhianna has come out," she said. "You were right about Debbie. And yes, that was why I went to the coast. She did not give me any trouble. I am sure she found someone else to pay dress up with."

She apologized for never getting in touch, "I just really didn't know what to say!"

I prompted her with a few questions, but I could tell she had already thought about what she would tell me. "I had roommates at school the first couple of years. But I found like minded friends and dressed as Rhianna and went out to bars. I had sex a few times and really enjoyed it. Some were one offs, and I even had a secret boyfriend for a short while."

"But I eventually concluded that I was Ryan. Rhianna had been a fantasy driven by Debbie. I found more confidence as Ryan and met some really nice girls. And I am going to marry one of them in a couple of days. And Rhianna will go in the closet, and will likely never come out again."

"But she deserves one last adventure. Tonight, Bonnie - that's my fiancee - is out with my mom and other relatives for a bridal shower. I was going to be all alone in the house, and so I decided that tonight Rhianna wanted one last night with you." She leaned in and kissed me.

I held her tight and the kiss lingered for a long time.

I never did start cooking dinner. I took her by the hand and led her upstairs and we made sweet love for several hours.

Afterward, in the dim light of the moon shining into the bedroom, I lay there watching her put her Ryan clothes back on, and then she kissed me one last time and stepped out of the room. I heard the front door close behind her and knew that Rhianna was gone forever.

The End