Rhiannon’s Revelation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella smiled and said, “I am.”

Rhiannon appeared at the top of the west stairway. She called down, “Hello Ella, right on time. Come up and help me get dressed. Mary, when mayor Vitale gets here, please show him to the library.”

Mary nodded and said, “Of course.”

Soon Ella and Rhiannon were in Rhiannon’s room. Ella exclaimed, “Wow Rhiannon, you live in a mansion.” She heard Rhiannon close the bedroom door and she turned to face her.

Rhiannon smiled and untied her robe. She opened it and dropped it to the floor. Rhiannon was stark naked and Ella was stunned. She looked up and down Rhiannon’s statuesque body.

Rhiannon smiled and said, “So, how to I compare to the mayor?”

Ella stammered, “There is no comparison.”

Rhiannon smiled and walked over to the bed. Her full dominatrix outfit was laid out on her bed. She motioned to the bed and said, “I want you to help me get dressed.”

Ella said, “Okay.”

Rhiannon looked at Ella and said, “Remember Ella, I hold your key now. Call me Miss Rhiannon.”

Ella smiled and said, “Yes Miss Rhiannon.” She felt the familiar twinge of excitement in her stomach.

Ella smiled and practically jumped into action. She went to the bed and picked up the red panties. She dropped to her knees and held them open for Rhiannon.

Rhiannon put her hand on top of Ella’s head and gingerly stepped into her panties. Ella pulled them up her long smooth legs and carefully adjusted them.

Rhiannon said, “Now my skirt.”

Ella quickly retrieved the skirt from the bed and returned to her knees at Rhiannon’s feet. Rhiannon put her hand on top of Ella’s head again as she stepped into the tiny skirt. Rhiannon turned her back to Ella and she zipped the skirt. She couldn’t help but notice her tight ass.

Rhiannon turned, sat on her bed and said, “Boots.”

Again Ella responded quickly. She plucked Rhiannon’s right boot from the bed and returned to her spot on the floor. Rhiannon lifted her right foot and pointed her toes at Ella.

Ella pulled the boot onto her foot and up her leg. Rhiannon looked down at Ella and said, “Zip me.”

Ella grasped the zipper inside Rhiannon’s ankle and pulled it all the way up her leg, zzziip!

Rhiannon smiled and lifted the other foot. Ella helped her with the left boot as well.

Next Rhiannon walked over in front of the mirror. Ella stayed on her knees just looking at Rhiannon’s bare breasts. Rhiannon snapped her fingers, “Bring my corset over here.”

Ella jumped up, grabbed the corset and brought it over behind Rhiannon. She reached her arms around Rhiannon and held in place. Rhiannon turned to face her and Ella began fastening the buckles.

When she finished, Rhiannon adjusted her large breasts in the corset.

Rhiannon turned to face the mirror and said, “What do you think?”

Ella looked at Rhiannon in the mirror and said, “You are beyond stunning Miss Rhiannon.”

Rhiannon said, “It’s kind of surreal.”

She pointed into the bathroom and said, “Fetch my large black hairbrush.”

As Ella walked into the bathroom Rhiannon took a seat on the ottoman. She returned and Rhiannon said, “I want you to brush my hair and then braid it.”

Ella said, “Yes Miss Rhiannon,” she began brushing Rhiannon’s hair.

Rhiannon said, “Wait, I have an idea.”

Ella said, “What?”

Rhiannon continued, “I need to set the tone for Dr. Hines. She needs to know how much I’ve changed.”

She looked at Ella and said, “Strip.”

Ella was shocked and excited. She didn’t question Rhiannon, she just followed her command. Soon Ella was nude.

Rhiannon said, “Okay, finish my hair.”

Ella could see herself in the mirror. Her complete nudity was a striking contrast to Rhiannon’s leather dominatrix outfit. As she worked on Rhiannon’s hair she stole glances at her own body and she found it very erotic. Her nipples were firm and she could feel her pussy getting slippery.

About the time Ella was finishing Rhiannon’s braids she heard Dr. Hines car pull into the driveway. Rhiannon said, “Okay Ella kneel right here and face my bed.”

Ella knelt and Rhiannon said, “Sit back on your heels and put your palms flat on your thighs,” Ella complied.

Rhiannon said, “I want you to stay right here, just like this. No matter what happens, don’t move until you are told. Do you understand?”

Ella said, “Yes Miss Rhiannon.”

Rhiannon picked up the key to her bedroom door and said, “I’ll be back.”

Meanwhile Dr. Hines got out of her car and Mary was there. Mary said, “Welcome back Miss Holly, how was your trip?”

Dr. Hines said, “It was fine but it’s nice to be home. Can you please take care of my luggage? Everything needs to be washed.”

Mary said, “Of course.”

Dr. Hines said, “Is Rhiannon here?”

Mary said, “Yes I believe she’s in her room. She has a friend over named Ella.”

Dr. Hines said, “I need to get changed into some comfortable clothes.” She walked toward the back door. She paused at the trash can. Laying on top the trash was Rhiannon’s posture brace.

Dr. Hines muttered, “That’s odd. Rhiannon better have a good reason for that.”

Dr. Hines left her shoes at the back door and went up to her bedroom. She took out her key and unlocked her bedroom door. She stepped inside and closed the door. The drapes were closed and the room was dim. She turned around and was startled to see Rhiannon sitting in her chair, “Oh my goodness Rhiannon! You gave me quite a fright!”

Dr. Hines turned on the light and said, “How did you get in here?” Rhiannon stood and Dr. Hines saw her in the light.

Dr. Hines said, “Good lord Rhiannon what has Alexis done? You look, you are beyond my wildest...” Her voice trailed off.

Rhiannon slowly walked up to Dr. Hines like a tigress about to pounce. Rhiannon stopped directly in front of her prey.

Rhiannon reached up and began unbuttoning Dr. Hines’ blouse. She looked down incredulously at Rhiannon’s hands. She was frozen by her conflicting emotions as her buttons were opened, one by one. As the fourth button slipped away Dr. Hines tried to speak. Her voice was wavering as she whispered, “Rhiannon, what are you doing?”

Rhiannon stayed focused on her task as she quietly shushed Dr. Hines, “Shhhh.”

Holly watched as the next button opened, and the next. Finally her blouse was fully unbuttoned. Rhiannon gently grasped the delicate fabric, one side in each hand. She looked Holly in the eyes to see if she was going to resist. Holly met Rhiannon’s gaze for a moment then looked back to her hands. Her heart was racing and she could feel her face warming.

It was then that Rhiannon knew the truth about Holly. Her suspicions were confirmed. She could see Holly’s pulse racing at her throat. She saw her face and chest turning red. Rhiannon slowly opened her blouse to reveal her expensive French bra. She pulled the blouse toward Holly’s shoulders and slipped it down her arms and off. Rhiannon tossed the expensive blouse aside.

Rhiannon’s high heeled boots and Holly’s bare feet meant Rhiannon was taller. Rhiannon moved close to Holly in an embrace.

Rhiannon placed her hands on Holly’s back and her mouth to her ear. She whispered, “I know who you are Miss Holly. I know who you... really are. The night we met you told me that most people never accept who they are, and they don't embrace their deepest desires and needs. Do you remember... Miss Holly?”

For the first time her formal name for the doctor was dripping with sarcasm. Holly remained silent and motionless as Rhiannon’s words worked their way into Holly’s psyche.

Rhiannon slid her hands down Holly’s back to the waist of her skirt. She grasped the zipper at the small of her back and slowly pulled it down. Holly felt her skirt loosen and Rhiannon moved away, just slightly. The skirt crumpled around Holly’s feet.

Rhiannon moved back and extended her hand. Dr. Hines reached out and grasped Rhiannon’s hand. Rhiannon turned and began walking.

Dr. Hines stepped out of her skirt as she followed, wearing only her bra and panties.

Rhiannon opened the door and led Holly into the hall. Dr. Hines said, “Uh... Rhiannon. Where are we going?”

Rhiannon was smiling as she spoke over her shoulder, “It’s time... Miss Holly.”

Dr. Hines’ mind was racing. What could Rhiannon be talking about? Rhiannon went directly across the hall to her own bedroom with Dr. Hines in tow. Rhiannon opened her bedroom door and led Dr. Hines in. She said, “Close the door Miss Holly.”

Dr. Hines closed the door and Rhiannon led her over to the side of her bed.

Dr. Hines was surprised to see a stark naked woman kneeling on Rhiannon’s floor.

Rhiannon stopped and turned to face Dr. Hines. Rhiannon silently looked into Dr. Hines’ eyes for a moment. Her voice was husky as she said, “Remove your lingerie Holly.”

Dr. Hines’ heart skipped a beat as she looked at Rhiannon and then at the naked woman kneeling on the floor. Her mind was racing, what should she do?

Dr. Hines was uncertain but excited. She managed to hold her composure. Rhiannon watched as Holly reached between her breasts and unsnapped her delicate bra. She opened it and revealed her breasts to Rhiannon for the first time. Rhiannon saw that Dr. Hines had a gold ring pierced in each nipple.

Rhiannon reached up and grasped both rings between her thumbs and forefingers. She twisted them as she looked in Dr. Hines’ eyes.

Dr. Hines grunted quietly but stayed still. Rhiannon smirked and said, “It seems you’re a bit of a pain slut, Miss Holly.”

Dr. Hines face turned red as she looked down at her tormented nipples.

Rhiannon held tight to Dr. Hines nipple rings and said, “Take your bra off.”

Holly tried not to move as she slipped the bra straps off her shoulders and dropped her bra off her back.

Rhiannon smiled and released the nipple jewelry. She moved back and sat on the bed in front of Dr. Hines. She nodded and said quietly, “Very good. Now your panties.”

Dr. Hines had never been so excited. She was about to remove her last bit of clothing in front of the confident and beautiful woman that she created. She wondered what Rhiannon would do to her, or make her do.

Dr. Hines grasped the sides of her lacy black panties and slid them down her long legs. She stepped out of them and tossed them aside. Rhiannon was now looking at Dr. Hines in all her naked glory.

Rhiannon looked from Dr. Hines’ vagina up to her eyes. She said, “I haven’t seen your pussy since the night we met. I do love the jewelry pierced through your... prepuce is it?”

Dr. Hines nodded and replied weakly, “Yes.”

Rhiannon reached over and opened her night stand. She retrieved a thin, black leather cord. It had a metal clip on one end. Dr. Hines said, “Rhiannon what are you doing?”

Rhiannon smirked and said, “Don’t move.”

She reached out and snapped the clip onto Dr. Hines’ gold genital jewelry.

Dr. Hines said, “What is this?”

Rhiannon looked up into Dr. Hines’ eyes and smiled as she slowly pulled the slack from the leather cord until she was pulling on Dr. Hines most sensitive body part. She said, “What do you think it is?”

Dr. Hines looked down at the taut cord pulling at her vagina. She recalled the night she had met Rhiannon and made her wear the cruel labia leash. The tables had turned in a most unexpected way. Dr. Hines knew that the time for resistance had passed.

Rhiannon tugged the leash down and said, “Get on your knees.”

Dr. Hines quickly knelt between Rhiannon’s high heeled leather boots.

Rhiannon looped the cord under her heel and pulled up on it to keep the cord taut. Dr. Hines grasped Rhiannon’s leather covered ankles and grunted in pain.

Rhiannon smiled and said in a husky voice, “It’s finally happening Holly. Your wildest fantasy is coming true.”

Dr. Hines shook her head and said, “No Rhiannon I...”

Rhiannon tugged the cord and Dr. Hines squealed, “Ow! Rhiannon please...”

Rhiannon sneered in a quiet, confident voice, “Goddess... call me Goddess Rhiannon.”

Dr. Hines nodded and said, “Okay, okay, Goddess Rhiannon.”

Rhiannon smiled down at Dr. Hines and said, “Tell me Holly, what do you want right now?”

Dr. Hines’s gaze went from Rhiannon’s eyes down to her red silk covered pussy and then back to her eyes. She said, “I want you to let me go.”

“Ow, ow..” Rhiannon pulled the cord.

Rhiannon said, “Holly, think very carefully. I’m giving you the chance you’ve been fantasizing about. Don’t fuck this up. What do you want?”

Dr. Hines looked back at Rhiannon’s silk covered treasure. She whispered, “I, I want to taste you.”

Rhiannon said, “What? I didn’t hear you.”

Dr. Hines face burned and she began shivering. She looked nervously at Ella, then back to Rhiannon’s panties. She said quietly, “I want to eat your pussy.”

Rhiannon smiled and said, “Ask properly.”

Dr. Hines looked up into Rhiannon’s eyes and said, “Goddess Rhiannon, may I please eat your pussy?”

Rhiannon smiled at Dr. Hines. She reached out and pushed Holly’s hair over her ear and said, “Yes, that’s my good girl.”

Rhiannon pulled her hand from Dr. Hines’ hair. She reached down to her red silk panties and pulled the crotch to the side, revealing her glorious pussy. Rhiannon said, “You have five minutes to make me cum or I’m going to cane your ass.”

Holly’s deepest desire was being realized. She looked at Rhiannon’s pussy. Up until this very moment it had been untouchable. Always close but forbidden. She had seen a thousand before. So often she wanted to do lustful things. To violate her patients in erotic ways.

She was powerless to resist the goddess before her. She cast all doubt aside as she lunged forward and sealed her mouth around Rhiannon’s treasure. She began making love to Rhiannon’s pussy. Rhiannon held Holly’s head and closed her eyes.

Rhiannon spoke through her teeth, “Oh yes you slut, eat that pussy.” She kept one hand on the back of Holly’s head and she used the other to keep Holly’s pussy leash taut.

Ella was in awe at what she was witnessing. She had never even met Dr. Hines. Now she was a witness to her utter enslavement to Rhiannon.

Ella reached down and touched her own sex. The scene before her made her wet with lust. Suddenly Rhiannon snapped, “Ella!”

Ella froze and looked up at Rhiannon. She was simply shaking her head no. Ella pulled her hand away from her own pussy and placed her hands flat on her thighs again.

Dr. Hines scooted closer and wrapped her arms around Rhiannon’s thighs and increased her intensity.

Rhiannon turned her face to the ceiling and she said, “Oh fuck Holly, you are good at this.”

After a several minutes Holly’s tongue was tiring and she began slowing. Rhiannon pulled the leather cord and said, “Lick!”

Dr. Hines grunted and sped up her tongue. Spit was dribbling off her chin. Her eyes were watering and her mascara was running.

Dr. Hines mind was racing. She was thrilled to be eating Rhiannon’s pussy. She had secretly wanted it since she examined Rhiannon in her office. Now she was able to cast all responsibility aside and indulge. She realized that the pain from her own pussy was turning to pleasure. The cord was pulling her jewelry down over her firm clit.

Dr. Hines licked harder and began humping against the leather cord. She felt a powerful orgasm building.

Finally Rhiannon’s orgasm hit. She dropped the cord and held Dr. Hines’ head with both hands. With the cord loose, Dr. Hines lost the stimulation on her pussy.

Rhiannon enjoyed her orgasm without caring about Holly. When she was done she put her hand on Dr. Hines forehead and pushed her away. She leaned down and looked into Dr. Hines’ eyes and said, “Thank me.”

Dr. Hines was aroused and wanted an orgasm but simply said, “Thank you Goddess Rhiannon.”

Rhiannon pulled the crotch to her panties back into position. Then she leaned over and opened her nightstand drawer. She pulled out a red masquerade mask.

Dr. Hines said, “Hey, where did you,” smack!

Rhiannon slapped Dr. Hines, just hard enough to startle her.

Rhiannon sneered, “Never mind, just put it on. In about one minute you are going to want it.” She held it out to Holly.

Dr. Hines stretched the elastic and put the mask on.

Rhiannon smirked and stood up. She pulled up on the leather cord and said, “Get up.”

She turned and walked toward the bedroom door. Dr. Hines hurried behind her to reduce the pain on her pussy.

Rhiannon called over her shoulder, “Ella, come!” Ella stood and hurried to follow the two women.

Rhiannon reached the top of the stairs and began descending to the first floor. Dr. Hines was alarmed. She was completely nude and being led by a leash attached to her vagina. She wiped the juices from her mouth and said in an urgent whisper, “Rhiannon! What are you doing?”

Rhiannon simply said, “Hush.”

Mary was dusting the banister at the bottom of the staircase. She glanced up at Rhiannon and said, “Your visitor is waiting, oh my!”

Mary gasped in shock. She dropped her duster and stared at the sight before her. Rhiannon was beaming as she led Dr. Hines down the stairs. Ella following close behind, Rhiannon in her dominatrix clothing and her two companions completely naked.

Dr. Hines’ face was burning red and she tried to pretend Mary wasn’t there. She fixed her gaze on Rhiannon’s perfect ass. Rhiannon was smiling triumphantly and looked Mary in the eyes as she passed.

Rhiannon reached the bottom of the stairs and turned toward the library. Mayor Vitale noticed Rhiannon and moved to stand.

Rhiannon called out, “No, please sit. You are fine right there.”

The mayor settled back into his seat and said, “Rhiannon and Ella? Is that you? Good lord, well this is a treat.”

Rhiannon stopped Holly directly in front of the mayor and pulled down on her pussy leash. She commanded, “Kneel here.”

Holly knelt without even looking to see whom she was kneeling before.

Rhiannon snapped her fingers at Ella and pointed at the floor next to Holly. The mayor said, “Wow Rhiannon, you have outdone yourself. I must say that I did not expect this at all.”

Upon hearing the mayor’s voice Dr. Hines looked up with wide eyes. At that moment she forgot she was nude. She was surprised to be with the mayor. She was last with him at the sounds of suffering competition at Alexis’ house. Now she could see his face. He was more handsome than she remembered from television.

Rhiannon crossed her arms and looked at the two nude women kneeling on the floor. Then she turned to the mayor and said, “Mayor Vitale, I offer you a trade. You gave me Ella Hennessy and in return, I give you this slave.”

Holly said, “What, but Rhiannon... ow!”

Rhiannon pulled the pussy leash taut again. She bent over so her face was close to Holly’s. She spoke calmly and sternly, “Holly, this is another opportunity you really don’t want to miss. I know you admire mayor Anthony Vitale don’t you?”

Holly looked up at the mayor and responded quietly, “Yes.”

Rhiannon continued, “Did you know that mayor Vitale is a dominant master?”

Holly shook her head and said, “No.”

Rhiannon stood and spoke to the mayor, “Mayor Vitale, allow me to introduce your new slave. Her name is Dr. Holly Hines. I believe you two met Alexis Xavier’s house. Do you remember? She was wearing this exact masquerade mask.”

The mayor looked at Holly and said, “Oh yes, I remember. Tall, elegant, nice figure. She looks even better without her clothes.”

Rhiannon said, “She is a gynecologist and quite wealthy, in fact this is her home. Plus, I happen to know that needs someone like you in her life.”

Mayor Vitale reached out and gently grasped Holly’s chin and pivoted her face up to look in her eyes. He said, “Holly, have you ever served as a slave before?”