Rhiannon’s Revelation Ch. 08

Story Info
Rhiannon's Calling.
7.3k words
4.83
7.6k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/26/2022
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 Rhiannon’s Calling

Pixie was in awe of this sexy young woman. Rhiannon was wearing a short black skirt and a tight shirt. Her shirt was cut very low, revealing much of her gorgeous breasts. Pixie noticed Rhiannon was carrying an expensive designer handbag.

Rhiannon was slightly annoyed by Pixie’s gawking and said, “Pixie, did you hear me?”

Pixie snapped out of it and said, “Yes, I’m sorry Miss Rhiannon. Alexis told me I’m at your disposal.”

Pixie turned to Ella and said, “Okay Ella, we can spend more time later going over the billing and how we handle credit cards and cash. How about the same time tomorrow?”

Ella said, “Sure.”

Rhiannon smiled at Pixie and gestured toward the door. Pixie stuck her tongue out at Rhiannon and then got up and walked out the door. As Pixie walked out, Rhiannon turned to Ella and said quietly, “Next time it’s your turn.” A chill of excitement went down Ella’s spine.

Pixie walked into the medical session room and Rhiannon followed. Pixie turned on the lights and turned to face Rhiannon.

Rhiannon closed the door and walked up close to Pixie. She was a full head taller than Pixie and smiled down at her. Pixie looked up at Rhiannon and said, “Where would you like to start?”

Rhiannon looked left and right and said, “Give me a quick overview of the room.”

Pixie said, “Okay.”

She walked over to the medical cabinet and opened it. She said, “Here’s where we keep all of our small medical instruments. Everything in here has been sterilized and is ready for use. Any and all used instruments and toys go in the tray over there.” She pointed to a tray on the counter.

Rhiannon said, “So why types of toys are in there?”

Pixie pointed out the different things as she spoke, “The top shelf is gynecological instruments. We have several sizes of speculums, three kinds of urethral sounds in many sizes. We have lubricants, clamps, and weights.”

Rhiannon commented, “Lots of fun stuff.”

Pixie moved on, “This section of the cabinet is insertable toys, dildos, plugs, oh and we have some different harnesses for strap on play. The next shelf down is vacuum cups for the vacuum pump over there.” She pointed to the vacuum unit in the corner.

Rhiannon said, “Vacuum cups?”

Pixie picked one up and said, “Yes, we have many sizes for nipples, clits, even entire breasts and vaginas.”

Rhiannon said, “Very interesting.”

Pixie nodded and closed the cabinet and moved over to a shorter cabinet on wheels. She continued, “This is our E-Stim cart. It has a medical grade TENS unit with dozens of pads, probes and electrodes. We will need spend several hours going over how to use everything.”

Rhiannon smiled at Pixie and said, “Maybe next time.”

Pixie moved on again and pulled back a white plastic curtain to reveal a large stainless steel shower stall. It was lined with eye bolts and several restraints were hanging from different attachment points. There were two different enema bags hanging from a bar at the top. There was also a hand held shower head.

Rhiannon said, “Wow, this looks like fun.”

Pixie said, “This is where we do all enema scenes and other, messy play like golden showers.”

Rhiannon said, “Ah yes, I’ve heard of that. Some people like to get peed on.”

Pixie said, “Not just showers, have you heard of golden nectar?”

Rhiannon said, “Actually I haven’t.”

Pixie smiled and said, “Let’s just say... that’s for thirsty clients.”

Rhiannon said, “Oh wow, Alexis wasn’t kidding about the depths of depravity.”

Pixie said, “Yes but we don’t judge here. We’re here to satisfy our clients’ needs.”

Rhiannon nodded and said, “Yes, I get it.”

Pixie moved to the examination bench. She said, “This is our examination bench. It’s an actual doctor’s office bench but has added eyebolts for bondage.

Pixie moved to the last large piece. She said, “And finally we’ve reached the main piece. The stirrup chair. This is actually not a real one. It’s modeled after gynecologist stirrup chairs but it’s much stronger. Typical chairs only have stirrups for the patient’s feet. This one also has these leg cradles.”

Pixie was pointing to metal u-shaped channels shaped like upside down V’s.

She continued, “These capture and support the clients thighs and calves. Once the straps are on each thigh, knee, and ankle, well, you get the idea. You can strap a client to this chair and they will be completely immobilized.”

Rhiannon walked over and felt the heft of the metal leg supports. She said, “Interesting.”

She turned and smiled at Pixie and said, “I want to start here. Strip.”

Pixie did not hesitate. She immediately began removing her clothes. As each article was taken off she neatly folded it and placed it on the counter. As soon as she was nude she hopped up onto the gynecological chair. She quickly spread her legs and placed them in the restraining cradles.

Rhiannon commented, “Wow, you mounted that like a pro.”

Pixie gave her a sly look and said, “It’s not my first rodeo.”

Rhiannon moved up by Pixie’s head and grasped her wrist. She pulled Pixie’s wrist up and strapped it in.

Pixie looked up at Rhiannon and said, “Tighter.”

Rhiannon smirked and adjusted the strap, pulling it much tighter.” Pixie nodded.

Rhiannon strapped in Pixie’s elbow, then her other wrist and elbow. Finally she pulled the leather waist strap across Pixie’s hips and cinched it tight.

Rhiannon moved down between Pixie’s legs. She got her first look at Pixie’s clitoral chastity shield. She put her palms high on Pixie’s thighs and looked closely.

Rhiannon said, “So this is the female chastity device Alexis told me about.”

Pixie nodded and said, “It’s surprisingly effective. It’s impossible for me to have an orgasm from anything but a vibrator.” Rhiannon put her thumb on the shield and rubbed up and down.

She looked up at Pixie and said, “Feel that?”

Pixie shook her head and said, “I can feel pressure, but that’s all.”

Rhiannon said, “This is very intense. Does Ella know about this?”

Pixie said, “I didn’t tell her.”

Rhiannon smiled and said, “Good, let’s keep it that way. Maybe someday I’ll uh, mention the idea to her.”

Rhiannon looked closely at how the shield was locked in place and rubbed it again. She said, “Vibrators do the trick for you though?” Pixie nodded.

Rhiannon began strapping Pixie’s legs in place. She said, “Well that’s simple. So get a vibrator.”

Pixie shook her head and said, “No way, I’m not allowed. Alexis caught me once and, let’s just say I won’t ever do it again.”

Rhiannon said, “I see. Did she beat your ass?”

Pixie said, “Oh no. Pain I can take, she did the opposite, for hours and hours.”

Rhiannon smiled, “Alexis knows her stuff does she?”

Pixie said, “She has years of experience with hundreds of clients.”

Rhiannon finished cinching Pixie’s legs tightly to the cradles. She said, “Yes, she works with lots of clients. I’m actually interested in one client in particular.”

Pixie said, “What do you mean?”

Rhiannon moved back between Pixie’s legs and put her palms on Pixie’s stomach. She said, “Alexis tells me that you often play a submissive gynecology patient for Dr. Holly Hines.”

Pixie said, “Oh well, I’m not at liberty to discuss anything to do with any clients.”

Rhiannon said, “Is that so?” She rubbed her fingertips into Pixie’s stomach.

Pixie smirked back at Rhiannon.

Rhiannon said, “Not ticklish?”

Pixie simply smiled and shook her head.

Rhiannon said, “Hmmm, how can I get you to tell me what I want to know?”

She walked over to the instrument cabinet and removed some latex gloves, lubricant and a box of clamps. She placed the items on a rolling tray and rolled it over between Pixie’s legs. She said, “I guess we’ll go a different route.”

She snapped the gloves on her hands and applied some lubricant to Pixie’s pussy. She began rubbing her slippery fingers up and down her labia. She said, “You know Pixie, it’s kind of funny, I’ve eaten my share of pussy, but I’ve never really looked close at one.”

Rhiannon was examining Pixie up close. She began pulling her labia with both hands. She continued, “The vagina is actually very beautiful.”

She put her thumbs back to back and slid them both into Pixie’s pussy. Pixie was surprised and took a deep breath. Rhiannon squeezed her fingers to her thumbs and began massaging Pixie’s pussy inside and out.

Rhiannon looked into Pixie’s eyes as she rubbed. She said, “What do you think... Pricilla. Are vaginas beautiful?”

Pixie was breathing heavy as she nodded and said, “Yes.”

Rhiannon stopped moving her hands and said, “Yes what?”

Pixie said, “Yes Miss Rhiannon.”

Rhiannon smiled and continued kneaded Pixie’s delicate flesh. She was in no hurry.

Rhiannon continued, speaking more to herself than Pixie, “Hmmm, how can I get Pricilla to talk?”

Rhiannon was enjoying massaging and rubbing Pixie’s pussy. Eventually Pixie said, “You kinda suck as an interrogator.”

Rhiannon said, “Is that so?”

She stopped rubbing and picked up a metal clamp. She stretched one of Pixie’s pussy lips out and applied the clamp. She snugged it tight. Pixies expression turned from sassy to more serious.

Rhiannon smiled and picked up another clamp. She applied it to the other side of Pixie’s pussy and tightened it. She looked up at Pixie and noticed she was biting her lower lip.

Rhiannon said, “Now Pricilla, I want you to tell me about your sessions with Dr. Hines.”

Pixie grinned and said, “No.”

Rhiannon quickly applied four more clamps to Pixies labia, three on each side. Again Rhiannon said, “Tell me.”

Beads of sweat were forming on Pixie’s brow and on her small breasts. Again she was defiant, “I’m not telling you anything... Miss Rhiannon.”

Rhiannon smiled confidently. She said, “I thought this may happen. I know you have a very high pain tolerance.” Pixie just smiled.

Rhiannon pulled one glove off and went to the counter. She reached in her expensive hand bag and pulled out a long shiny metal rod, about the size of a pencil. She held it up to Pixie.

Pixie smirked and said, “A urethral sound? Is that supposed to frighten me?”

Rhiannon smiled as she used her gloved hand to lubricate it. She said, “This is more than just a sound.”

She opened her hand to reveal the entire instrument. The handle end was large and egg shaped. About the size of a small chicken egg. Pixie looked at it with some concern. She said, “What the fuck is that?”

Rhiannon moved down with her face close to Pixie’s pussy. She spread her pussy lips and found her pee hole. She lined up the sound and pushed it firmly into Pixie’s urethra.

Pixie took a deep breath through her teeth at the sensation. Rhiannon smiled and began slowly sliding the instrument in and out of Pixie’s pee hole.

Rhiannon said, “Do you like having your pee hole fucked?”

Pixie was defiant. She retorted, “I’d prefer you use a strapon and fuck me properly.”

Rhiannon smiled and said, “Well, I didn’t realize you were such a slut.” Pixie stuck her tongue out at Rhiannon.

Rhiannon said, “Okay, enough time wasting.” She moved down and put her stomach against the egg shaped end of the sound to hold it in Pixie’s pussy. She removed her other glove and then grabbed the instrument with both hands.

Pixie said, “Well, this is your show. Like I said, you really suck as a... oh...”

Rhiannon had twisted the egg and the rod began vibrating. Rhiannon smiled and said, “I’m sorry Pixie, I missed that. You were saying?”

Pixie looked down at the fiendish metal device humming inside her most intimate orifice. Pixie said, “Well that’s new. Where’d you get it?”

Rhiannon was slowly pumping it in and out. She said, “I bought it just for this occasion.”

After a minute Pixie closed her eyes and flopped her head back against the headrest. She bit her lower lip and tried grinding her pelvis. She was strapped so tight she could barely move.

Rhiannon twisted the egg again and the sound began vibrating stronger. Pixie looked back down at the device and said quietly, “Oh fuck.”

Rhiannon was guessing that the vibrations would not be enough to give Pixie an orgasm. After a few minutes Pixie looked up at Rhiannon and said, “Turn it up.”

Rhiannon smiled and said, “It’s on high.”

Pixie flopped her head back against the headrest and said, “Oh gawd...”

Rhiannon cleared her throat and said, “Ok Pricilla, I’m still waiting for my answer. Tell me about Dr. Hines’ sessions with you.”

Pixie looked at Rhiannon with pleading eyes and said, “Rhiannon, I can’t tell you.”

Rhiannon smiled and sat down on the stool between Pixie’s legs. She said, “It’s okay, I can wait.” Rhiannon slowly pivoted the sound up until it buzzed against the bottom of Pixie’s chastity shield.

Pixie jumped and said, “Oh fuck!”

Rhiannon pivoted the sound away. Pixie looked hopefully in Rhiannon’s eyes.

Rhiannon gave Pixie an evil look as she bumped the shield again. The vibrations transferred directly to Pixie’s clit.

Pixie nodded and bit her lower lip again. Rhiannon gave her a few seconds of pleasure and moved the vibrations away again. She continued gently fucking Pixie’s tiny hole.

Finally Pixie said, “Okay, okay! You can’t tell anyone I told you.”

Rhiannon said, “No promises.”

Pixie said, “Then forget it.”

Rhiannon began bumping the sound and the shield together, bzzz, bzzz, bzzz.

Pixie blurted, “She’s a sub!”

Rhiannon was shocked. She said, “What did you say?”

Pixie said, “Holly books her sessions with me as the submissive patient, but then I top her.”

Rhiannon said, “Are you shitting me?”

Pixie said, “I’m telling you the truth, now please, just finish me!”

Rhiannon stood and rolled the stool back, she had an idea. She moved her hips up close between Pixie’s legs. She lifted her skirt and held the vibrating egg end of the sound to her silk panties. She adjusted it until she found her own clit.

Rhiannon smiled at Pixie as she enjoyed the new sensation. It didn’t take long for her pleasure to build. She stretched up slightly higher until she heard Pixie’s metal shield vibrating.

Pixie closed her eyes and said, “Oh yes, that’s it.”

After just a few moments Rhiannon moved the vibrator away from the shield but held it tight to her own clit. She grinned as she spoke in a husky voice, “No orgasm for you.”

Pixie said, “Miss Rhiannon please, I told you about Dr. Hines.”

Rhiannon grinned and said, “Beg me.”

Instantly Pixie broke down, “Oh please Miss Rhiannon, don’t leave me hanging. Please just finish me. It will only take a minute.”

Pixie’s begging turned Rhiannon on even more. She felt a rush of power over Pixie and it pushed her over the edge. She slumped forward and put one hand on Pixie’s breast to steady herself.

Her first orgasm from a vibrator hit her like a ton of bricks, “Oh fuck, fuck.”

After a full thirty seconds she relaxed and moved back. She pulled the sound out from Pixie’s urethra and switched it off.

Pixie was covered in sweat and her tormented pussy was visibly wet. Rhiannon smiled triumphantly and said, “What were you saying about my interrogation skills?”

Pixie knew she had been beaten and that Rhiannon was not going to give her an orgasm. She said quietly, “Are you going to tell Miss Alexis that I told you the truth about Dr. Hines?”

Rhiannon thought for a moment and said, “If you promise to behave I will probably forget to mention it to Alexis. Do you understand?”

Pixie nodded in silence.

Rhiannon removed the waist belt and then freed Pixie’s wrists and arms. She said, “I’ll let you free yourself from there.”

Rhiannon wiped off the sound and put it back in her handbag. She gave Pixie one last triumphant look and then walked out.

Later, Rhiannon called Robert in the mayor’s office and made an appointment to meet with the mayor. The next day she checked in with Robert and he said, “Go right in, mayor Vitale is waiting for you.”

Rhiannon opened the door and the mayor said, “Hello Miss Reznor. How are you today?”

Rhiannon stepped in and closed the door behind her. She said, “I’ve never been better Mayor Vitale.”

The mayor said, “Tony, please call me Tony. Have a seat.”

Rhiannon said, “Thank you Tony,” as she made herself comfortable.

The mayor continued, “So what may I help you with today?”

Rhiannon said, “I’ll cut right to the chase. The last time I was here you gave me the key to Ella’s collar.”

The mayor smiled and said, “Yes.”

Rhiannon crossed her legs and said, “I know who I’m going to give you, to replace Ella.”

The mayor said, “I’m listening.”

Rhiannon smiled and said, “I’m going to ask you to trust me, I know of someone perfect for you. Are you available this Sunday afternoon?”

The mayor nodded skeptically and said, “Yes.”

Rhiannon handed the mayor a piece of paper. She continued, “I want you to plan on coming to this address Sunday afternoon. Give me your number and I’ll call you around noon Sunday to finalize a time. I think you’ll be happy with Ella’s replacement.”

A few days later it was Saturday. Rhiannon was at the Xavier home, studying in the den. Alexis walked in with a large cardboard box. She placed it on the coffee table in front of Rhiannon.

Rhiannon said, “What’s that?”

Alexis sat down on the couch next to Rhiannon. She said, “This is a parting gift. Tonight is your last night here since Holly will be home tomorrow.”

Rhiannon smiled and said, “Alexis, you didn’t have to do that.”

Alexis smiled and said, “I know but I’m celebrating.”

Rhiannon said, “Celebrating what?”

Alexis said, “Celebrating the new Rhiannon, open it.”

Rhiannon pulled the top off the box. The smell of leather wafted to Rhiannon’s nose. She said, “Alexis, what did you do?”

Alexis was beaming. She said, “This is your first, real dominatrix outfit, all genuine black leather. A full corset, thigh high spike heeled boots, micro mini skirt, and red silk panties.”

Rhiannon picked up the corset and said, “Alexis I, I don’t know what to say.”

Alexis said, “It’s important for you to start out right. To be a real dominatrix you need genuine clothing. Can you smell the leather?”

Rhiannon nodded.

Alexis said, “You need to appeal to all six senses. All too often women cheap out and get faux leather. A genuine dominatrix wears genuine dominatrix clothing.”

Rhiannon said, “Thank you so much Alexis. I’m actually very excited about my future. I really enjoyed my session with Pixie.”

Alexis said, “Yes, she told me about the vibrating sound. That was a great idea.”

Rhiannon continued looking at the corset. It had six leather buckles in the front and laces up the back.

Alexis said, “Let’s go upstairs and I’ll help you try on the corset. The first time you put it on, the laces need to be tightened just right. After that you can use the buckles in the front to get dressed by yourself.”

Rhiannon said, “Alexis, I appreciate everything you’ve done for me.”

She stood and held the micro miniskirt up to her hips. Alexis said, “Very nice.”

Rhiannon said, “This outfit will be perfect for tomorrow.”

Alexis looked at Rhiannon and said, “For Holly’s homecoming?”

Rhiannon smiled and said, “My posture brace won’t work under this corset but, I don’t think I’ll need it anymore.”

Alexis smiled and said, “I think you’re right.”

The next day was Sunday. Rhiannon had to make a couple phone calls. First she called the mayor and arranged for him to be at Dr. Hines’ house exactly at three o’clock. She expected Dr. Hines to be home just after that. Next she called Ella. She instructed her to come over at 2:30 pm.

Ella knocked on Dr. Hines door right at 2:30pm. Mary answered and said, “Hello, you must be Rhiannon’s friend Ella?”