Rhiannon’s Revelation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly shook her head no.

Mayor Vitale said, “I so wanted to see your face the night we met. At Alexis’ house.”

He reached out and pulled Holly’s mask off. She looked back up at the mayor. He smiled and said, “You are every bit as beautiful as I’d hoped.” Holly smiled.

The mayor continued, “Would you like to try serving me as my slave?”

Holly looked at the mayor and then up to Rhiannon. She said, “I don’t know, I mean, what about my home and business. What about my assistants?”

The mayor was very reassuring, “Holly, your home and business will still be yours.”

“Well,” Rhiannon interrupted, “I will take care of your assistants. At least the boys.”

The mayor said, “See, Rhiannon will help with the boys and I will help with all your other decisions. You will, of course, still live your life as you do now. There will just be one small change. You will answer to me.”

Holly was experiencing new emotions. A tear escaped her eye and slid down her cheek. She nodded silently. She was relieved that she would no longer be expected to be confident or in charge.

Mayor Vitale said, “Holly, I need to hear you say it. Do you want to serve as my slave?”

Holly smiled and said, “Yes, I do want to serve as your slave.”

Rhiannon pulled out a key from the top of her thigh high boot. She used it to remove the lock from Ella’s collar. She handed the collar, lock and key to mayor Vitale.

He moved forward and placed the collar around Holly’s neck. He looped the lock through the back of the collar and squeezed it closed, click!”

Rhiannon handed the leather cord to the mayor and he gave it a little tug. He looked closely to see how it was attached to Holly. He grinned and said, “Oh, I like this. Do you like it slave Holly?”

Holly smiled and nodded quietly. Mayor Vitale held the cord taut and slid forward in his chair. He held Holy by the chin and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. She smiled at him.

Later that night, Dr. Hines was out. She was spending time getting aquatinted with Mayor Vitale at his house. Rhiannon was in the living room with Mary. She had explained what happened and that she was directing Holly to give Mary a raise.

Mary said, “Thank you very much Rhiannon. I really appreciate it.”

About that time, Adam, Ashe, and Gabriel appeared in the hallway. Rhiannon smiled at Mary and said, “Thank you Mary. That will be all for tonight.”

Rhiannon turned to the boys and said, “Right on time, come in here boys, we need to talk.”

She pulled a keychain from her pocket. It held three small keys.

-the end