Rhiannon's Revelation Ch. 01

Story Info
Rhiannon is evaluated by gynecologist Dr. Holly Hines.
7.2k words
4.4
32.1k
6

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/26/2022
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: This eight part series is a sequel to "Mistress X 06: Sounds of Suffering". You should read that short story before this chapter story.

*****

Rhiannon's Revelation

Chapter 1 Rhiannon is evaluated by gynecologist Dr. Holly Hines

Alexis handed another scotch on the rocks to her masked guest. She made sure the other guests in the den were out of earshot and she said quietly, "So did you enjoy the Sounds of Suffering contest Mayor Vitale?"

He accepted the drink and glanced around for bystanders. He smiled and said, "Yes Alexis, your private events never disappoint."

Mayor Vitale took a sip of scotch and Alexis smiled and said, "Well I do try. Plus you are one of my best clients."

Mayor Vitale said, "In that case, maybe you would be so kind as to introduce me to the winner of the contest?" He motioned his glass of scotch slightly to the corner where Rhiannon and Dr. Hines were talking quietly on the love seat.

Alexis raised her eyebrows and pursed her lips thoughtfully for a moment. Then she said quietly, "Actually Tony, I think the fourth place contestant is better suited for you. I know your taste in uh, young ladies and I'm sure Ella is your type. Plus she lost the contest so I think it would be therapeutic for her to be... punished."

Mayor Vitale could not hide his enthusiasm as a smile crossed his lips. He said, "Really... well I do trust your judgement. So is Ella the young lady from London?"

Alexis confirmed, "Yes she is. She is well behaved and responsive to guidance from, experienced leaders like you."

Mayor Vitale said, "I'd love to meet her, uh, privately."

Alexis nodded and said, "Just give me a moment." She motioned for Jake to come over.

Jake joined the pair and Alexis said, "Jake, this special guest would like to meet the fourth place contestant. Please show him to the library and I'll bring her there in a few minutes."

Jake said, "Yes of course Mistress X."

He turned to the masked Mayor Vitale and said, "Please follow me sir."

Mayor Vitale followed Jake down the hall. He opened the large double doors to the library and said, "Right this way sir."

Mayor Vitale followed Jake into the library and Jake said, "Please make yourself comfortable and Mistress X will be here soon."

Mayor Vitale said, "Thank you."

He took a seat in the middle of the luxurious leather couch and took another sip of his scotch. Jake left the library doors open as he left. A few minutes later Mayor Vitale saw the tall female guest walking down the hall leading the contest winner by her hand. He was slightly jealous. The contest winner was a healthy, beautiful young woman and her micro miniskirt and cup-less bra really showed off her body.

Mayor Vitale wasn't jealous for long. Just a minute later Alexis entered the library with the fourth place contestant in tow. She led the young lady over to Mayor Vitale. She snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor in front of the mayor. Ella dropped to her knees facing him.

Alexis made no introductions. She simply smiled and nodded at the mayor then walked out quietly. When she reached the hall she closed the library doors.

Mayor Vitale looked at Ella but said nothing. Her eyes were cast down at the floor. He slowly reached up and removed his masquerade mask and tossed it on the floor beside Ella. He said, "Look at me."

Ella slowly pivoted her face up and looked in his eyes as hers widened. She recognized him from the news. He had thick salt and pepper hair and was very handsome for a man his age. His voice was deep and distinctive. Mayor Vitale said, "What's your name young lady."

Ella said, "My name is Ella Hennessy... sir."

Mayor Vitale thought for a moment and then said, "Do you know who I am?"

Ella nodded and spoke very quietly, "Yes, you are Mayor Vitale. The mayor of Metro City."

Mayor Vitale smiled and held his finger up to his lips and quietly shushed her, "Shhh."

Then he said, "Ella. Let's come to an agreement. You and I were never here. Do you understand?"

Ella smiled slightly and nodded. Then she said, "Yes sir. I understand completely."

Mayor Vitale smiled and said, "Good." He reached out and touched Ella's cheek and said, "How do you feel about losing the contest?"

Ella said, "I'm mad at myself. I just... don't do well with that type of pain. I'm more of a... people pleaser."

The mayor smirked and said, "That's a point in your favor. I appreciate people pleasers."

He looked at her bare chest. On her right breast was scrawled, "4th." She had come in last place.

He moved his hand down and grasped her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He began squeezing her nipple and said, "On the other hand, pain is sometimes necessary. Don't you agree?"

Ella winced in pain and said quietly, "Yes sir."

The mayor released her nipple and pulled his hand back, looked her up and down and said, "You are a very beautiful young woman. Alexis said you are nineteen years old is that right?"

Ella nodded and said, "Yes sir."

Mayor Vitale said, "It's kind of a shame really. If only I were thirty years younger... At my age it's hard for me to uh..." his voice trailed off.

Ella looked at his crotch and smiled. Then she looked in his eyes and said, "I think I know what you mean sir." She scooted forward until her hips were pressing against the mayor's knees. She continued, "I think I know what is hard... but not hard." She smiled at her play on words.

She looked back to the mayor's crotch and put her hands on his knees and began sliding her hands up his thighs. He took another sip of scotch, sat back against the couch and smiled. Ella kept sliding her hands until they reached his crotch. She began massaging and looked innocently into his eyes.

He smiled back and said quietly, "My, my, you are a very naughty young lady."

Ella smirked and said, "Why, whatever do you mean sir? I'm just checking to see if you have any tension that needs to be released."

She was surprised to feel that the mayor was completely flaccid. She had always been able to excite men in seconds, especially in her current state of undress.

The mayor shook his head and said, "Now I have two reasons to punish you. One, because you failed miserably at the contest and two, because you are groping me without being told to do so."

Ella pulled her hands away and cast her eyes down. She feigned fear as she said, "I'm very sorry sir. I do deserve to be punished." Her slight smirk revealed her true feelings. These situations excited her and she could feel herself getting wet.

The mayor said gruffly, "Stand up and turn sideways."

Ella complied and waited. Mayor Vitale downed the last of his scotch. He leaned forward and put the scotch glass on the floor, out of the way. Then he put both of his hands on her left knee. His left hand was on her kneecap and his right hand on the back of her knee. He began sliding his hands up as he spoke, "I expect you to accept your punishment without complaint. Do you understand?"

Ella nodded and said, "Yes sir. I understand."

Mayor Vitale's hands moved higher and higher. As his hands approached her micro miniskirt he slowed. Ella moved slightly as she took a wider stance with her feet. The action was almost subconscious as she was prepared to be violated by this powerful man.

The Mayor said quietly, "Did I tell you to move slut? Put your feet back together."

Ella remained quiet but she was thrilled at the mayor's harsh command. She contemplated ignoring his order, to test him but she decided it was too soon. She moved her feet back together.

He flattened his left hand and moved it past her bald pussy up to her skirt. He placed his palm flat against her skirt below her bellybutton. Then he continued moving his right hand until he was holding her left ass cheek. His hand was big enough to fully envelop her ass cheek. He began kneading it gently as he prepared her for her spanking.

Ella felt her nipples harden and she began breathing heavier. Mayor Vitale said, "How many swats do you think you deserve slut?"

Ella could no longer contain her sassy attitude. She said, "I'm sure I can take as many as you can dish out."

Mayor Vitale pinched her ass cheek hard enough to make her yelp. Then he snarled, "Be careful with your attitude little one. Now get over my lap."

Ella moved into position with her hips on the mayor's lap and she stretched out on the couch. The mayor continued fondling her ass as he enjoyed her body. She was getting horny and began slowly gyrating her hips.

The mayor commanded, "Keep your legs tight together."

Ella pressed her thighs together and suddenly the mayor brought his hand down hard and fast against Ella's right ass cheek. The impact took her breath away. She was expecting him to ease into a playful spanking but he had other ideas. Before she could make a sound he applied the same type of swat to her left cheek.

He paused long enough for her to take a breath and he resumed her punishment. He alternated from one cheek to the other. She began moaning through her clenched teeth.

After more than twenty swats she felt tears welling up. Her thoughts went to the contest and how she had failed miserably. The mayor paused for a moment and Ella remained still. She could tell that the mayor was a skilled disciplinarian.

The pause in the spanking was long enough for Ella to notice something. She could feel Mayor Vitale's erection pushing against her hip. It occurred to her that she couldn't get him hard by rubbing him but he was getting off from spanking her. She smiled to herself at their mutual interest.

The mayor resumed spanking but not quite as hard. These swats were designed to tease Ella. She decided she could play that game too. Between spanks she began grinding her hip on the mayor's erection where it was trapped in his dress pants. After each swat she gave a sexy moan as she ground her hip. Soon they reached a rhythm.

After a thirty more swats, and hip grinds, the mayor stopped spanking and said quietly, "Spread your legs little one."

Ella complied and he slid his hand between her creamy white thighs. With his large hand his fingertips reached her clit. He firmly held her pussy as she slid back and forth on his cock. He could tell by her wetness that she was enjoying this activity as much as he was.

In the past, he had paid to dominate young women at Red Room Studio but this was better, completely unscripted and more real than ever before. He spread Ella's wetness on her clit and continued rubbing as she slid back and forth on his lap. After just a few minutes Ella felt her climax building. She was squealing with delight as she writhed back and forth against Mayor Vitale's rigid member.

Ella knew her orgasm was imminent. She said urgently, "Sir may I please cum?"

The mayor said, "Tell me you're a slut."

Ella earnestly said, "Yes sir I'm a slut."

The mayor felt his own arousal peaking as he said, "Cum for me slut!"

He could feel Ella's pussy twitching and pulsing with her orgasm and it pushed him over the edge. He grunted as he began squirting in his pants. He had not had an orgasm for weeks and he was long overdue. When Ella realized he had cum too she rolled off him and then curled up on his lap with her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her as they both caught their breath.

After a few moments Ella said quietly, "That was incredible Mayor Vitale."

The mayor held her and agreed, "Yes sweetheart, that was wonderful."

They sat quietly for a few more minutes and the mayor said, "So you are a student at the state university?"

Ella nodded and said, "Yes sir."

The mayor continued, "How would you like a part time job in my office?"

Ella was elated but she controlled her enthusiasm. She said, "Well, what type of work would it be?"

The mayor said, "Don't worry dear. We will work it out. I'm sure you and I will get along marvelously."

Ella said, "Yes sir. I would love to work for you."

The mayor said, "Very good."

He held Ella on his lap for a few more minutes as he caressed her smooth thighs and tight ass. Finally he said, "This has been very enjoyable Ella but I need to go."

Ella stood and the mayor reached in his pocket. He pulled out a business card and handed it to her. He said, "Call my secretary next week and we will set up an... interview. Just mention that you are Ella from London."

Ella smiled and said, "Yes sir."

The mayor gave Ella a warm hug and said, "Thank you Ella. This was wonderful."

He picked up his masquerade mask from the floor and put it back on. He walked over and opened the doors to the hall and saw the tall female guest. She was hugging the first place winner by the den and she said, "I'm so glad to have met you Rhiannon."

They separated and the tall woman handed Rhiannon a business card and said, "Here's my number. Call me on Monday and I'll take care of you."

Rhiannon looked toward the mayor and Ella, and then back at her new friend. She smiled and said, "Thank you. I'll call Monday." The mayor missed out on meeting Rhiannon but he met Ella. He had high hopes for her in his future. He had a busy life in the public eye but his personal life was rather mundane.

Ella and Rhiannon returned to the basement to get dressed. The tall mystery woman's eyes caught the mayor's. She smiled briefly and turned away. She walked back into the den.

She was much closer to his age than Ella. He couldn't help but wonder who she was and what fun she had with the contest winner.

The mayor was not a shy man. He knew he was not likely to ever see this woman again. He decided to strike up a conversation.

He went into the den to find her examining some of Alexis' collection. He approached the woman and said, "That was quite a show wasn't it?"

The woman seemed startled and said, "What? Oh, I mean yes." She turned back to the display cabinet.

The mayor looked as well and said, "Alexis lives in an exciting world, doesn't she?"

The woman looked back at the mayor and smiled. She said, "Indeed she does. The rest of us go about our normal routine, day after day. It can get rather boring."

The mayor looked at her and smiled. He said, "I learned years ago that power exchange is an exciting way to, make life more interesting."

The woman said, "Yes, I agree. So many people live their entire lives so shallow. Floating at the surface, never knowing what it's like to give themselves completely."

The mayor said, "I notice you made a connection with the winner, she's quite a specimen."

The woman said, "And you with the loser. She's beautiful as well."

The mayor nodded and said, "Yes, if all goes well I'll see her again. What about you and uh..."

"Rhiannon, her name is Rhiannon," the woman interrupted.

The mayor smiled and said, "What about you and Rhiannon?"

The woman turned thoughtfully to the instruments of torture. She said, "I hope that she's exactly what I've been seeking."

Mayor Vitale said, "And what, may I ask, have you been seeking?"

She turned and took a few steps toward the door. She stopped and looked back at the mayor. She said, "Guidance, surrender, control. I want it all mayor Vitale."

For a moment the mayor was shocked that she knew who he was but he soon recovered. He smiled and said, "So my disguise is not perfect?"

The woman smiled and said, "The mask doesn't change your voice."

He nodded and said, "True, very true."

The woman said, "Well I must go sir. You have a nice evening."

Mayor Vitale said, "Wait, you know me, may I at least know your name."

The woman smiled and said, "You may call me Miss Holly."

Mayor Vitale smiled and said, "It's nice to have met you, Miss Holly. Perhaps one day we'll meet again."

Holly smiled and said, "Anything is possible." She turned and walked out.

The following Monday morning Ella called the number on the mayor's business card. His secretary answered, "Good morning, Mayor Vitale's office. This is Robert how may I help you?"

Ella was expecting a woman to answer but she quickly recovered. She said, "Uh yes my name is Ella Hennessy and I'm calling about a job in the mayor's office."

Robert said excitedly, "Ah yes, you must be Ella from London."

After hearing more of his voice Ella guessed that he may be gay but she didn't want to assume. She said, "Yes did the mayor mention me?"

Robert said, "Oh yes he said he met a bright young student from London. I can hear that you have a marvelous UK accent. So you met the mayor at a fund raiser for the museum?"

Ella paused and then realized the mayor couldn't say where they had actually met. She said, "Oh yes we did. He said there may be work for me in his office."

Robert said, "Yes, yes, there's always work to do. He told me to schedule you for a half hour interview. Would you be available anytime this week?"

Ella said, "Yes I uh, I'm free most afternoons."

Robert said, "Well then how about this Thursday at three o'clock?"

Ella said, "That works for me."

Robert said, "Great. Do you need the address?"

Ella said, "Is it the address on the mayor's business card?"

Robert said, "It is. If you could arrive a few minutes early I would appreciate it."

Ella said, "Sure. I'll see you then."

Robert said, "Great, bye bye."

Ella giggled and said, "Goodbye Robert."

Meanwhile Rhiannon was home. She procrastinated most of the day. She really enjoyed the short time she had spent with Dr. Holly Hines at Mistress X's house the previous Saturday night. Late Monday afternoon Rhiannon finally called Dr. Hines and was reassured that she could take care of her that same day.

A short time later Dr. Hines was in her office at her practice and said, "Julie, I know we close at five o'clock but I wonder if I could ask a favor?"

Julie was the sole nurse in Dr. Hines' gynecology practice. She said, "Sure Holly. What do you need?"

Dr. Hines continued, "I met a young woman at a get together this past weekend and mentioned I was a gynecologist. She called me a few minutes ago and asked if I could take her as a patient. She doesn't have a doctor in Metro City and hasn't had a physical for a couple years."

Julie said, "Oh? Is she pregnant or having some type of issue? We could see her on Wednesday."

Dr. Hines said, "Uh, she has a busy work schedule but I told her I could see her at five o'clock today. If you can just get her checked in and start a new record for her you can go home and I'll finish the appointment and close the office."

Julie said, "Sure that would be fine. Actually I can stay for the entire appointment if you need me."

Dr. Hines preferred to see Rhiannon alone so she said, "It's fine Julie. Just get her checked in and I'll take it from there. Oh, and uh, she doesn't have any insurance so I'll be covering the cost."

Julie smiled and said, "I figured something was up. That's so nice of you Dr. Hines. I hope she knows how lucky she is to have you as her new doctor."

Holly smiled and said, "Oh it's nothing. I had help getting where I am today so I have no problem paying it forward."

Julie said, "What's her name?"

Holly said, "It's Rhiannon Reznor."

Julie said, "Okay, I'll let you know when she's ready."

Holly smiled and said, "Thanks Julie."

A short time later Rhiannon came into the office and walked up to the desk. Julie smiled and said, "Yes, may I help you?"

Rhiannon was a little nervous as she said, "Uh yes, I uh, I have an appointment with Dr. Hines."

Julie said, "Name please?"

Rhiannon said, "Oh, my name is Ann. I mean uh, Rhiannon. Rhiannon Reznor."

Julie said, "Yes Dr. Hines mentioned you'd be coming in. Please fill out this form as completely as you can and bring it back to me when you're done, then I'll take you back and get you ready."

Rhiannon smiled and took the form and said, "Okay."