Rhiannon's Revelation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to walk away and Julie stopped her, "Oh wait."

Rhiannon turned back and said, "Yeah?"

Julie said, "You can just skip the payment and insurance sections. There will be no cost today."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Okay thanks."

A few minutes later Rhiannon brought the form back to Julie. She said, "Okay great Rhiannon. Follow me back to the exam room."

Rhiannon followed Julie down a short hall to the examination room. Julie closed the door and said, "Okay Rhiannon. Please remove your clothes for me. You can leave your underwear on. You can hang your things on those hooks and take a seat on the examination bench when you're ready. Oh and uh, you'll probably want to leave your socks on. The floor is a little cold."

Julie turned her back to Rhiannon and sat down at a computer terminal. She typed away as she entered Rhiannon's information. Rhiannon took off her shoes and left them on the floor under the wall hooks. Then she pulled off her shirt and jeans and hung them up. Wearing only her white cotton panties, bra and socks she took a seat on the white paper covering the examination bench.

A couple minutes later Julie finished creating Rhiannon's electronic chart. She spun around on her stool and said, "Okay Rhiannon, we need to get your statistics and vitals. Can you come over here and step on the scale for me?"

Rhiannon hopped up and walked over to the electronic scale next to Julie. She stepped on it and Julie read the value, "One hundred thirty five pounds." She typed it into the terminal.

Julie said, "Okay and now step over to the scale against the wall. Please keep your heels back against the wall."

Rhiannon complied and Julie lowered the straightedge to the top of Rhiannon's head. She said, "You are exactly five feet ten inches. Go ahead and take a seat on the bench again."

Julie typed Rhiannon's height into the terminal and then she announced, "Your BMI is nineteen point four, very healthy. Okay now I'm going to take your vitals."

Julie took Rhiannon's temperature and blood pressure and entered the information into the terminal. Then she said, "Okay I'm going to take a blood sample. Dr. Hines asked me to do a full battery of tests for STDs. Did you notice the STD checks that were mentioned on the forms you signed?"

Rhiannon said, "I did. It's fine, I'm sure I'm healthy but we may as well check."

Julie said, "That's the spirit." Julie was very skilled. She was able to collect the sample of blood from Rhiannon's arm with no pain.

Finally Julie said, "Okay Rhiannon that's all for me. I'll tell Dr. Hines you're ready. I'm done for the day so Dr. Hines will take it from here. It was nice to meet you."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Yes, it was nice to meet you too."

Julie left the room and Rhiannon looked around. Adjacent to the examination bench was a stirrup chair. It had drawers under it and there was bright light emanating from the top drawer. She looked to the other side of the room. There was a large color poster of the female reproductive system. All the pieces and parts were identified: Urethra, Birth Canal, Ovaries, Labia Major, Clitoris, the list went on.

She looked back to the stirrup chair. She was wondering why there was bright light shining from one of its drawers. At that moment Dr. Hines entered the room and closed the door. She was carrying a tablet style computer.

She smiled and said, "Hello Rhiannon how are you?"

Rhiannon looked nervously to Dr. Hines then to her own hands. She said, "Oh I'm fine Dr. H... uh I mean Mistress Holly."

Dr. Hines was quiet and Rhiannon looked up at her. She was smiling and said, "Rhiannon, when we are in private you may address me as Miss Holly."

Rhiannon nodded and said, "Okay Miss Holly. I'm fine thank you."

Dr. Hines sat down on the stool and said, "So how's your vagina? It's been less than forty eight hours since the urethra stretching contest and the labia clamp."

Rhiannon said, "It's fine. I mean, it stung a little when I peed the next morning but today it's fine."

Dr. Hines said, "Good, good. So have you decided to move into my place tonight? I have your room ready."

Rhiannon nodded and said, "Yes Miss Holly. I have all my stuff in my car."

Dr. Hines smiled and said, "Good." She was quiet for a moment as she reviewed Rhiannon's new chart on her electronic tablet.

Then Dr. Hines turned to Rhiannon and said, "When we were at Alexis' house Saturday evening I told you that I have marvelous plans for you, and I meant that. I want the best for you but it will take some time, possibly a couple years."

Rhiannon looked at Holly and said, "I really hadn't thought about that. I mean how long I may be staying with you."

Holly said, "I'm hoping that you want to go back to school."

Rhiannon looked into Dr. Hines' eyes and said, "Yes Miss Holly, I'd like that too but I can't afford it. I still have two years to go."

Dr. Hines walked over to Rhiannon and said, "Don't worry about money. I'm taking care of you now, okay?" She reached out placed her hand on Rhiannon's knee.

Rhiannon smiled and nodded. Then she said, "Okay Miss Holly."

Holly continued, "In fact, that's why I wanted to start our journey together with a physical. I want to help you be the best you can be."

Holly looked at Rhiannon's white cotton bra and panties. Then she said, "Do you own any sexy lingerie?"

Rhiannon looked down at her undergarments and said, "Well no, these are cheap but they're clean and comfortable."

Dr. Hines pulled her hand away and said, "Rhiannon, you are a beautiful, sexy woman. You need to wear sexy lingerie. We will take care of that this weekend. You and I will go shopping. I'll get you the lingerie you deserve. After that we'll work on the rest of your wardrobe."

Rhiannon looked down at her bra and panties and then she looked at Holly. She smiled, shrugged her shoulders and said, "Okay."

Dr. Hines said, "Ok Rhiannon it's time for your examination. Please remove your underwear and sit right back on the bench there."

Rhiannon stood and slipped her white cotton panties off and tossed them on her shoes. She followed them with her bra and hopped back up on the examination bench wearing only her socks.

Dr. Hines crossed her arms and looked at Rhiannon then said, "I want you to notice something. Do you feel how you're sitting? You're slouching. Your back is arched forward and shoulders are curved toward me. Try sitting up straight."

Rhiannon straightened her back and pulled her shoulders back. Holly admired her full breasts, smiled and said, "Good. See how that feels? That's how I expect you to sit from now on."

Rhiannon nodded and said, "Yes Miss Holly."

Dr. Hines stood and retrieved a reflex hammer from the counter. She returned to Rhiannon and used it to check her reflexes at her knees, elbows, and wrists.

Then she put down the hammer and picked up the otoscope. She used it to check Rhiannon's eyes, ears, and nose. She put away the otoscope and smiled at Rhiannon. She said, "I'm going to continue with a breast exam. According to your chart there's no history of breast cancer in your family?"

Rhiannon said, "Nope."

Dr. Hines said, "Well it's safest to check. Go ahead and lie on your back, then put your arms over your head and make yourself comfortable."

Rhiannon slid back on the bench and laid down and put her arms up over her head. Dr. Hines reached for latex gloves but then smiled at Rhiannon. She pushed them aside and moved over beside Rhiannon. She said, "Are you comfortable with me touching you without gloves?"

Rhiannon smirked and said, "Of course Miss Holly."

Dr. Hines placed her finger tips on Rhiannon's chest, high along the sides of breasts near her underarms. As soon as she began her examination Rhiannon's nipples visibly hardened. She gently massaged her fingertips around the outside edges of her breasts and worked her way down her rib cage.

Then she focused on Rhiannon's right breast. She fanned her fingertips around the periphery of her breast and kneaded the breast tissue as she searched for abnormalities. As she worked she said quietly, "I see you were able to wash the marker off your breasts. Alexis must have used washable marker."

Rhiannon said, "Yes it was easy, it washed right off."

Dr. Hines nodded and said, "That was nice of her." She moved over to Rhiannon's left breast and continued, "So how much did you win Saturday night?"

Rhiannon smiled and said, "I won $4000. There was no way I was going to lose."

Dr. Hines glanced at her and smiled. She said, "I was not surprised. I saw the determination in your eyes."

Rhiannon smiled and nodded.

When Dr. Hines was satisfied that her breasts were healthy she focused her attention on Rhiannon's nipples. She said, "According to your paperwork you have never given birth, correct?"

Rhiannon said, "That's right."

Dr. Hines said, "So have you ever been pregnant?"

Rhiannon shook her head and said, "No I haven't."

Dr. Hines continued, "Do you have a regular monthly menstrual cycle?"

Rhiannon said, "Oh yeah. That's the one thing I can count on in my life."

With both hands Dr. Hines closed her thumbs and index fingers around Rhiannon's areolas and gently squeezed as she slid her fingers toward Rhiannon's nipples. When she reached her nipples she looked into Rhiannon's eyes. Then she began squeezing harder and harder.

Rhiannon opened her mouth but remained silent. Dr. Hines began pulling up on Rhiannon's nipples and squeezed harder still. Rhiannon gritted her teeth and stifled her squeal of pain, "Mmmhh." Rhiannon started to reach for Dr. Hines' hands but she stopped herself. She put her hands back down on the bench.

The doctor smiled quietly and held on tight. She was enjoying her position of power over Rhiannon. She intended to teach her everything thing she knew about power and control. She had plans indeed and she also had time. Rhiannon was going to be her best project ever. Finally she said quietly, almost to herself, "Yes, very good."

She released her grip then she moved over to the stirrup chair and said, "Okay Rhiannon, it's time for your pelvic exam. Come over here and have a seat."

Rhiannon sat up and rubbed her nipples to ease the discomfort from the doctor's pinching. She stood and moved over to the stirrup chair and sat down. She lifted her stocking covered feet into the stirrups. Dr. Hines moved to the adjustment screw on the right stirrup and loosened it. She pulled it as far to the right as it would go and tightened it in position. She moved to the left stirrup and adjusted it to its leftmost position. That action moved Rhiannon's legs far apart.

Dr. Hines stepped between Rhiannon's legs and put her hands on Rhiannon's hips. She pulled gently and said, "Slide your butt to me, all the way to the edge of the seat."

Rhiannon scooted toward Holly forcing her legs even further apart. Now her vagina and anus were fully exposed for examination. She sat down on the stool and rolled up between Rhiannon's legs.

Dr. Hines placed both her hands on either side of Rhiannon's labia and gently spread it, fully revealing her womanhood. She said, "I see the bite marks on your labia where the labia leash had ahold of you." Rhiannon nodded but said nothing.

Dr. Hines looked up at Rhiannon and said, "You had an orgasm didn't you?"

Rhiannon nodded and said quietly, "Actually I had two, that really surprised me."

Dr. Hines said, "Were those your first ones? I mean your first orgasms from pain?"

Rhiannon nodded and said, "Yes... Actually they were my first orgasms... ever."

Dr. Hines pulled her hands away from Rhiannon's vagina and she smiled. She said, "Is that so?"

Rhiannon nodded quietly and looked away as she continued, "Yeah, I guess sex doesn't feel that great for me."

Dr. Hines said, "Well that's not all that uncommon Rhiannon." She placed her hands back on Rhiannon's vagina and continued her examination.

Dr. Hines looked closely at Rhiannon's labia and clitoris. She said quietly, almost to herself, "Hmmm. Well that's interesting."

Rhiannon looked at her and said, "What's interesting?"

Dr. Hines said, "Well your labia are very typical for your body type. You are relatively tall with low body fat. But your prepuce is larger than average."

Rhiannon had a worried look. She said, "Um, what's a prepuce and is that bad?"

Dr. Hines said, "Oh, no, no, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to alarm you. The prepuce is more commonly referred to as the clitoral hood. All women are different of course. It's just that yours is relatively large compared to the rest of your anatomy. Your prepuce is shielding your clitoris from stimulation. That could explain why you don't receive much satisfaction from sexual activity."

Rhiannon was relieved as Dr. Hines continued, "Rhiannon, healthy sexual activity and orgasm are important parts of life for women. I want you to be aware that there are surgical options that could help you."

Rhiannon was alarmed again, "I need surgery?"

Dr. Hines said, "Not at all. You don't need it, it's just an option. Prepuce reduction or removal is similar to male circumcision. But that's just an option. Having your prepuce reduced would expose your clitoris making it much easier for you to experience pleasure."

Dr. Hines sat back on her stool. She said, "You may have heard of female circumcision or vaginal mutilation. That's entirely different, and wrong. Those terms refer to the removal of the clitoris. What I'm referring to is the opposite of that. It's exposing the clitoris fully."

Rhiannon nodded and said, "I see."

Dr. Hines said, "Did you enjoy the orgasms you had Saturday night?"

Rhiannon looked at her thoughtfully and smiled as she answered, "It was incredible. I mean... I thought I had orgasms before but I obviously hadn't. Saturday night was incredible. I never felt anything like it."

Dr. Hines smiled and said, "Well we can talk about it later but I think you should plan on having the procedure done. It will allow you to experience that physical and emotional release on a regular basis."

Rhiannon nodded but did not say anything as she looked away.

Dr. Hines continued, "Rhiannon look at me." She relaxed and looked into the doctor's eyes.

Dr. Hines said, "I know that you prefer the view from the bottom. You give, follow, and give more. I would wager that your intimate partners always orgasm with you."

Rhiannon looked away again because she couldn't think of what to say.

Dr. Hines said, "Your life is going to be changing, starting now. First, never be ashamed of your body. Your body is beautiful and amazing. Second, you deserve orgasms. They are healthy and a right for women." She picked up a tube of lubricant and squeezed a small amount on the top of Rhiannon's vagina. Then she gently spread it down her labia. Rhiannon let out a sigh as Holly's fingers slipped over her sensitive labia.

Rhiannon thought for a moment and commented, "You said orgasms are a right for women. Are you implying that men..." Holly squeezed Rhiannon's labia tight together. Rhiannon caught her breath and lost her thought.

Dr. Hines said, "Is it a little tender?" Rhiannon nodded silently.

The doctor smiled and said quietly, "Don't worry, I'll be gentle... relatively." She pressed her hand over Rhiannon's vagina. Her fingertips pressed against her clitoral hood and her palm against her labia.

Dr. Hines continued, "Did you notice the light in the drawer?"

Rhiannon was distracted by the doctor's hand on her sex but then she snapped out of it, "Oh yes, I did actually. What's it for?"

Dr. Hines used her free hand to open the drawer. She reached in and said, "The light warms our stainless steel speculums. It makes it more comfortable when they're inserted inside you."

She pulled her other hand from Rhiannon's vagina and began lubricating the speculum. When she was ready she said, "Let's get the pap test out of the way shall we?"

She lined up the speculum and slid it firmly into Rhiannon's vagina. Rhiannon took a deep breath as the doctor said, "See, isn't it better when it's warm?"

Rhiannon nodded.

Dr. Hines squeezed the speculum and began turning the adjustment screw. In just a minute Rhiannon's vagina was spread wide. The doctor rolled over to the counter and got a sample kit. She broke the seal on the culture swabs and brought them over to Rhiannon.

She inserted the first one into Rhiannon's birth canal and collected her sample. After placing it in the test tube she used the other swab to collect a second sample. She sealed them in the test tube and labeled it.

Dr. Hines rolled over to the counter, put down the test tubes and retrieved a small flashlight. After rolling back between Rhiannon's legs she used the flashlight to improve her view of Rhiannon's birth canal. Dr. Hines glanced up at Rhiannon and said, "I see that your hymen is not intact. Is that from sexual intercourse or from some type of adult toy?"

Rhiannon paused and said, "Intercourse. I lost my virginity the summer after high school. My boyfriend and I used to uh, have a lot of sex."

Dr. Hines nodded and said, "Hmmm. Not surprising, a young woman as beautiful as you."

Dr. Hines sat back thoughtfully and said, "So even with all that sex you never had an orgasm?"

Rhiannon shook her head and said, "Well the sex was always over so fast."

Dr. Hines shook her head and muttered under her breath, "Damn men."

Then Dr. Hines looked up at Rhiannon and said, "At my house you and I will go over your sexual history. I want to know about all your partners and activities."

Rhiannon said, "Okay Miss Holly."

Next Dr. Hines said, "Normally that's where the pelvic exam would end but, I think you know it's not over, don't you Rhiannon?"

Rhiannon said, "Well I wasn't sure."

Dr. Hines said, "You mentioned that you've never had an orgasm with another person before last Saturday night."

Rhiannon nodded and said, "That's right."

The doctor looked into Rhiannon's eyes as she turned the speculum a little tighter, spreading Rhiannon's labia and stretching the delicate flesh at her clitoris. Rhiannon moaned quietly at the sensation.

The doctor was indulging in her personal perversion. She said, "That changes soon. I'm going to help you. Eventually, you'll be able to have orgasms whenever you want. You just need a little help..." Dr. Hines stopped speaking.

The doctor put some lubricant on both sides of Rhiannon's clitoris. Then she used both index fingers to massage her. She wasn't touching her clitoral hood but she was close. She was rubbing the flesh on both sides of her clitoris at its base.

The doctor's gaze remained fixed on Rhiannon's genitals as she continued, "In my world, women don't want for orgasms, we take them at will. I can teach you how to control your desire, and the desire of others."

Rhiannon was confused by her doctor's words and she was feeling the effects of her teasing. Her taut clitoris was extra sensitive. Her sexual tension was building as she watched the fingers of this eccentric doctor. A moment later Dr. Hines said, "Rhiannon, did you hear me?"

Rhiannon looked into the doctor's eyes. She said, "I'm sorry Miss Holly. I didn't hear you."

Dr. Hines frowned shook her head. She grasped the speculum and squeezed it even wider and tightened the holding screw. Rhiannon yelped in pain as her vagina was stretched further.

The doctor's lips curled slightly to a cruel grin and she said quietly, "You need to learn to pay attention. I can't teach if you don't listen." She continued massaging very close to Rhiannon's clitoris. Rhiannon tried to flex her pelvis as she bit her lower lip. Her legs were spread uncomfortably wide, impairing her movement.

Dr. Hines repeated herself, "I said, I'm going to teach you how to take orgasms when you want them."