Rhiannon's Revelation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhiannon nodded and said, "Yes Miss Holly." She paused for a moment and said, "May I please have an orgasm now?"

The deviant doctor smirked at Rhiannon and said, "No, I won't be giving you any more orgasms. Your lesson is that you don't ask for orgasms, you take them."

Rhiannon was frustrated and confused. What did Dr. Hines mean? How do you "take orgasms?" She had only ever had the two orgasms from the labia leash, as she knelt in front of Dr. Hines but she wanted more.

Dr. Hines grasped the speculum and began loosening it. She said, "We are done here."

She removed the speculum and placed in in the autoclave bin. Then she took a wet wipe and carefully cleaned the extra lubricant off of Rhiannon's vagina.

She moved over to the sink and began washing her hands. Speaking over her shoulder she said, "Okay dear. Get dressed and you can follow me to my house. It's about a ten minute drive.

Rhiannon looked down at her swollen pussy lips. She wanted to try to masturbate but not in front of Dr. Hines. She reluctantly lifted her feet out of the stirrups, one at a time and stood. The doctor watched her get dressed. Dr. Hines said, "Yes we definitely need to get you new lingerie."

End Chapter 1