Rhiannon's Revelation Ch. 03

Story Info
A Diamond in the Rough.
8.3k words
4.58
5.3k
00

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/26/2022
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 A Diamond in the Rough

Tuesday and Wednesday Rhiannon began to settle into her new home. She spent a fair amount of time during the day with Mary since Dr. Hines was at work. Mary helped Rhiannon the first time she did laundry. She reminded Rhiannon that she would need to take care of it herself from that point forward.

On Wednesday night Dr. Hines told Rhiannon she would have something for her the next day after work, something to help guide her to perfect posture. There it was again, hints of Dr. Hines' plan to mold Rhiannon into something new.

Meanwhile Ella's "interview" with the mayor was set for Thursday afternoon. She was standing in front of her closet trying to decide what to wear. She wanted to pique the mayor's interest without being obviously slutty. After all she hoped the "job" would not require actual "work".

She found the perfect dress. It was a black long sleeve mini dress. It covered her cleavage but was form fitting and accentuated her curves. It was cut rather high, revealing much of her legs. She went to bed imagining what it would be like to serve under the mayor. He was old enough to be her father but he was in great shape and quite handsome.

Ella awakened late Thursday morning. Her interview was a few hours away. She decided it was too late to make it to class. She went into her bathroom and took off her clothes. She looked in the mirror and could see her pubic hair was starting to grow back. She ran a shallow bath and shaved her entire bikini area. When she was done she added more water to the bath, washed her hair and entire body.

She spent a few minutes in the bath teasing herself. She used just one fingertip to toy with her clit. She relaxed in the water with her eyes shut. She was imagining what it would be like to get a spanking right in the mayor's office. How scandalous. She felt her sexual tension building but she stopped short of orgasm.

As Ella was getting dressed she decided to go without panties. She wore her long sleeve dress with no underwear. It wasn't that unusual for her to skip the panties. However, the fact that she was going to meet the mayor of Metro City for an interview made her little secret rather exciting.

When she got out of the bath she realized she had a text from a girlfriend. She wanted to meet for lunch. Ella decided to wear her sexy interview outfit to lunch, no panties and all. Her naked pussy was just out of view and she found it very exciting. She was very careful to keep her knees together at all times.

At 2:45 Ella arrived at the mayor's office. She went in and walked up to his secretary's desk. The man seated behind the desk said, "Please tell me you are Ella."

Ella smiled and said, "I am."

He jumped up and hurried around the large desk. He said, "I'm Robert. It's so nice to meet you!" He was meticulously groomed and wearing a very nice suit and tie.

He extended his hand and they shook hands. Robert stood back and looked at Ella. He said, "Well aren't you as cute as a bug's ear!"

Ella giggled and said, "Why thank you."

Robert continued, "Thank you so much for coming in early."

He picked up a pen and some forms from the desk. He said, "Please fill these out and I'll let the mayor know you're here. Just make yourself comfortable here in the waiting area."

Ella accepted the forms and said, "Okay."

Robert said, "Would you like some tea or coffee?"

Ella said, "No thank you. I'm fine."

Ella found a comfortable seat and began working on the forms. Robert took a seat at his desk and typed the mayor a Skype message that Ella had arrived and would be ready for her interview at three o'clock.

Just a moment later the mayor came out of his office. He was wearing a designer suit and tie. He walked over to Ella and said, "It's so nice to see you again Ella. Please come into my office."

Ella quickly stood and said, "Yes, hello Mayor Vitale. It's nice to see you as well but I've barely started these forms."

Mayor Vitale said, "You may finish those in my office."

Ella said, "Okay." She followed the mayor into his office. He closed his office door and quietly locked it.

Inside his office he held out his hand and Ella handed him the pen and blank forms. He walked over to his desk and rolled the luxurious leather chair away from the desk and sat down. He pivoted to the side and placed the forms on the floor next to his chair.

Ella was confused for a moment and looked to the mayor for guidance. He grinned slightly and then turned and placed the pen on top of the forms. Ella understood. She moved over and looked at the paperwork on the hardwood floor. She slowly dropped to her knees and elbows to continue filling out the forms.

The mayor slid his chair to his desk and busied himself with some paperwork. Ella began filling out the forms. She was amused as she read the legal jargon to herself, "The Metro City Mayor's office is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on race, gender, country of origin or sexual orientation."

As Ella progressed through the forms her knees began to hurt. She was suddenly aware of her lack of underwear as she felt her sex getting wet. She stole some glances at the mayor and he completely ignored her. After twenty minutes she had completed the forms. She placed the pen on the top page and assumed a proper kneeling position with her back straight and head bowed.

The mayor pivoted over and picked up the pen and forms. Without looking at them he placed them on his desk. He said, "So Ella. The type of work I have in mind involves you being my uh... let's say personal assistant. How does that sound?"

Ella looked up at him and smiled. She said, "That sounds like a wonderful opportunity sir."

The mayor smiled and said, "Good. You may have a seat." He motioned to one of the chairs in front of his desk.

Ella took a seat facing the mayor. She demurely crossed her legs at the ankles and held her knees together. She sat with her back straight and her breasts out. The mayor said, "I like your choice of outfit today. I expect you to wear short dresses and skirts every day. However, I want you to add stockings that cover your knees. Do you see the red marks on your knees?"

Ella looked down and then nodded. She said, "Yes sir."

He said, "Red marks on your knees look suspicious."

Ella smiled and said, "Yes sir I understand."

The mayor continued, "We don't need any rumors about our relationship."

Ella smiled and said, "Of course not sir. I understand completely. Our type of... working relationship will require an immense amount of trust. I want you to know that you can trust me completely."

The mayor smiled and said, "That's my girl."

The mayor picked up and read the forms that Ella had filled out as she glanced around his office. It was a relatively stark office for the mayor of such a large city. There was a law degree on the wall. Apparently the mayor had been a lawyer before he was elected to office.

Ella noticed a family photo on a book shelf. The mayor looked substantially younger as he posed with a beautiful woman and two young boys. Ella commented, "You have a lovely family."

The mayor looked up at Ella and then over to the family photo. He looked at her grimly and said, "Yes, we were the perfect family. That picture is over fifteen years old. A few months after it was taken my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. In less than a year she was gone."

Ella said, "Oh sir... I am so sorry."

Mayor Vitale smiled weakly and said, "No, no. Don't be. I keep the photo to remember Beth. She and I were soul mates. We were polar opposites." He chuckled.

He stood up and walked over to the picture and picked it up. As he looked at Ella he said, "Beth and I were great together. She was an introvert. She craved guidance."

He paused and looked at the photo then he continued, "I can't believe how my boys have grown. Austin is twenty four and Connor is twenty three. They are both out of college already."

Ella smiled and said, "You must be proud."

The mayor said, "I am. You know, I need to take another photo like this. Family photos were the kind of thing Beth always managed." He put the photo back on the shelf and walked over to Ella.

He stood in front of Ella and leaned back against his desk. He looked her up and down, smiled and said, "Since this is an interview I should ask you some questions."

Ella smiled and said, "I'm an open book."

Mayor Vitale said, "What type of work have you done in the past?"

Ella thought for a moment and said, "Well, I was a nanny for two years in London. Then I moved to the states to attend university. My work in the state's has been... unconventional, to say the least. I met Alexis Xavier at a get together. She offered me a job working at her business as a type of therapist."

Mayor Vitale chuckled, "You mean as a professional submissive?"

Ella nodded and said, "Yes actually. I declined but then Alexis introduced me to a young couple. They invited me to work for them."

The mayor said, "So what... exactly did you do for them?"

Ella shrugged her shoulders and said, "Well... anything, and everything. I started by cleaning their apartment and doing their laundry and stuff. Before long they got me a sexy maid outfit. It was quite fun."

Mayor Vitale said, "So what happened? Why aren't you still with them?"

Ella said, "They said they wanted to focus on their relationship but I think they were spending too much money on me."

The mayor nodded and said, "I see."

He paused for a moment and said, "Do you have any questions for me?"

Ella said, "Well, I have a few. I'm not sure if they're appropriate." Ella moved her ankles and spread her knees slightly.

The mayor quickly glanced down to her dress. He couldn't quite see her sex. He looked back to her face, smiled and said, "Don't worry. I'm an open book as well."

Despite his effort to hide his glance Ella noticed him trying to see up her dress. She bit her lower lip as she considered her first question. Then she said, "Can you tell me how much the job pays?"

The mayor said, "The official pay rate is minimum wage but uh... I plan to offer cash bonuses for any extra effort you put forth." He winked at Ella.

She smiled at him and said, "So I'll have an opportunity to increase my income?"

The mayor smiled and said, "Most definitely." Ella nodded her approval.

She continued, "Are you seeing anyone right now?"

Mayor Vitale said, "Oh no. I haven't the time for that."

Ella opened her legs a little more. She said, "It must be stressful to be the mayor of such a large city."

The mayor looked again and could clearly see Ella's hairless pussy. He looked back to her face. He could tell by her smile that her little show was intentional.

He said, "Yes I definitely have some long days."

She put on her best innocent face and said, "May I show you my favorite technique for relieving my stress?"

The mayor said, "Of course."

Ella scooted to the front of her chair while sliding her dress up her thighs. She spread her knees far apart. Mayor Vitale's gaze went directly to her pussy as she put her index finger in her mouth. After a moment he looked at her face. She pulled her wet finger from her mouth and smiled.

Ella said, "The first step in relieving stress is finding the source."

She lowered her wet finger to her pussy and said, "Mine is right here."

She kept her eyes locked on the mayor as she began rubbing her clit.

Mayor Vitale's eyes were focused on the movement of her finger. Ella began moaning quietly and breathing heavier. She began using more fingers to rub herself and said, "So you see sir... this is one method of stress relief."

The mayor nodded and said, "Yes young lady I see."

Ella smiled and closed her eyes. A few moments later she partially opened her eyes and said, "Oh my, I'm so close. May I please have an orgasm sir?"

The mayor folded his arms and said abruptly, "No, you may not."

Ella immediately pulled her hand away from her sex. She closed her legs and said, "Yes sir." Her nipples were visibly hard through her dress.

The mayor smiled and said, "Very good young lady. Now straighten your dress."

Ella pulled her dress down into place and smoothed it out. The mayor continued, "So do you want the job? Say ten hours per week?

She said, "Yes sir, very much."

Mayor Vitale said, "Good."

He pointed at the floor directly in front of his feet and said, "Kneel here."

Ella hurried into position. Her face was inches from his zipper. She looked up at him and awaited instructions.

The mayor did have plans in mind but he was testing her as well. He was very glad to see her enthusiasm. He reached back to his desk and pulled a narrow strip of paper from a folder. He wrapped the paper snugly around her neck and held it in place. Then he grasped a pencil and made a mark on the paper.

He pulled the paper away and smiled. He said, "Each work day I want you to wear your hair down just like today."

Ella looked up at him and said, "Yes sir."

The mayor smiled and said, "You're hired. Stop at Robert's desk on your way out and you can establish your schedule with him."

Ella stood and said, "Thank you so much sir."

He extended his hand to Ella and she reached out. The mayor gently put his hand on the back of hers. He pulled her hand up and pivoted her palm up. He leaned down and gently kissed her fingertips.

Ella took a deep breath as the mayor enjoyed her scent. He smiled and said, "No more orgasms without my permission. Do you understand?"

Ella said, "Yes sir."

Ella took an Uber back to her apartment. She was elated. She was genuinely excited to be "working" for the mayor. She was extremely horny and relished the fact that Mayor Vitale had taken control of her orgasms. She knew that he was taking control of her and she was thrilled. The best news was that she was getting paid. She knew that she would have given him a blowjob right there. In fact, she was disappointed that he didn't make her. It seemed obvious that he was measuring her for a collar. That was both exciting and frightening.

Meanwhile Rhiannon was in her room anticipating Dr. Hines' return that afternoon. She knew Dr. Hines was going to have something to improve her posture. She was standing in front of her full length mirror looking at herself. She turned sideways and noticed her posture. She pulled her shoulders back and pushed her breasts out.

It did make her look sexier but it felt strange. She relaxed again and allowed herself to slouch. She turned her back to the mirror and looked over her shoulder at her butt. She knew she was fortunate to have good genes. She wiggled her butt and chuckled at herself.

She turned sideways again and pulled her shoulders back. This time she raised her chin and pretended she was a runway model. Suddenly she heard Dr. Hines clear her throat. She had been standing in the open doorway watching Rhiannon.

Rhiannon said, "Oh, hello Miss Holly. I didn't know you were home."

Dr. Hines stepped into Rhiannon's bedroom and closed the door. She was carrying a cloth bag. She said, "I just picked up your new, device."

She sat on the lounge chair and placed the bag on the ottoman. She said, "Be a dear and take off your clothes."

Rhiannon said, "Why?"

Dr. Hines raised her eyebrows and said, "I will not ask again."

Rhiannon remembered the red stripes on Ashe's bottom. She walked to the bed as she pulled off her shirt. She tossed it on the bed and followed it with her jeans. She reached for the clip on her bra and Dr. Hines said, "You may leave your underwear on. Now come over here."

Dr. Hines reached in the bag and pulled out the device. She left the bag on the ottoman and met Rhiannon in front of the mirror. She said, "You will wear this during all waking hours until further notice."

Rhiannon looked it over. It was metal and plastic with nylon straps. It was in the shape of a tee but the vertical part was curved like a spine. Dr. Hines moved behind Rhiannon. She centered the device on Rhiannon's back and pressed the cold metal to her spine. She shuddered with a chill as Dr. Hines looped one nylon strap around each shoulder.

She said, "Don't worry, the metal is thin. It will match your body temperature in just a moment."

She wrapped her arms around Rhiannon and snapped the waist belt together and pulled the strap to snug it. She said, "Okay, as I tighten the top straps, pull your shoulders back."

Rhiannon did as she was told. In another moment the posture device was attached snugly to Rhiannon's back and was holding her shoulders back. Her breasts were protruding proudly and her neck was straight. The thin curved metal bar extended from just below her neck to the crack of her ass.

Dr. Hines said, "Okay, put your shirt and jeans back on."

It was difficult for Rhiannon to bend as she got dressed but she managed. Dr. Hines watched her dress and said, "I know that it will be difficult for you to apply and remove the posture device. I've explained it to Mary and she will be available help you put it on in the morning and take it off at bedtime."

The device was barely visible under her shirt. She looked at herself in the mirror. Dr. Hines was smiling and said, "Very nice. Look at yourself, confident and bold. This stance really accentuates your figure. Plus it makes your breasts look amazing."

She walked around Rhiannon as she admired her body. She continued, "Yes this is exactly what I wanted. Eventually you will get used to this position and you will no longer need to wear the device. I can guarantee it will get you noticed. We'll find out tomorrow. I'm taking tomorrow off work so you and I can go shopping. In the morning I have you scheduled for a mani-pedi and to get you waxed."

Rhiannon was slightly alarmed as she said, "Waxed? What's getting waxed?"

Dr. Hines said, "Everything... well almost everything. Let's just say everything below the waist and your armpits."

Rhiannon was slightly alarmed and said, "I'm not so sure I want that."

Dr. Hines said, "Don't worry. It's only going to be once or twice. After that I will schedule you for laser hair removal. Eventually you will never need to shave or get waxed again."

Rhiannon nodded and thought for a moment. Then she said, "Isn't laser hair removal expensive?"

Dr. Hines smiled and moved behind Rhiannon. She put her hands on her shoulders and turned her to face the mirror. She wrapped her arms around Rhiannon's waist and put her chin on Rhiannon's shoulder. She looked Rhiannon up and down in the mirror as she hugged her from behind.

She spoke very quietly, "Don't worry dear. Like I said, I'm taking care of you now, and you're worth it."

Rhiannon smiled and nodded. Then she said, "What about my hair?"

Dr. Hines said, "What about it?"

Rhiannon continued, "Do you think I should get it cut?"

Dr. Hines squeezed her a little more and said, "Oh no. We are going to grow your hair out. Long blonde hair will be an important part of your striking looks."

A moment later Dr. Hines relaxed her hug and stepped beside Rhiannon. She looked at her in the mirror and said, "My, my, you are going to be dangerous indeed."

Glancing at her watch she said, "I'll see you downstairs in forty five minutes for dinner. Why don't you take that time to get used to your posture aid?"

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Okay Miss Holly."

Soon the pair was enjoying another delicious meal prepared by Mary. Rhiannon was constantly aware of the posture device. She had to admit that it worked. Even while seated she had the posture of a queen.

The next morning Dr. Hines appeared next to Rhiannon's bed. She clapped her hands twice and said, "Wake up dear. We have a busy day."

Rhiannon opened her eyes and stretched. She grumbled, "What time is it?"