Rhiannon's Revelation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Hines stepped back over and said, "She'll take them. Rhiannon go ahead and keep them on."

David smiled and said, "Perfect, I'll put your shoes in the shoe box." He popped Rhiannon's old shoes in the new box.

He stood up, smiled at Rhiannon and said, "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

Dr. Hines said, "That will be all. We have more shopping to do."

David pulled a business card from his pocket and offered it to Rhiannon. He said, "I'd be happy to take care of you in the future."

Before she could take it Dr. Hines snatched it away. She said, "Thank you David. I'll save this for next time."

David said, "Um... Okay."

Soon Dr. Hines and Rhiannon were walking through the mall. Dr. Hines said, "Look around Rhiannon. Notice the attention you are getting."

Rhiannon said, "I did notice. I feel like I'm on display."

Dr. Hines smiled and said, "That's because you are. Now it's time to visit Victoria's Secret. It's the best lingerie around here. It will have to suffice until I can get you some quality lingerie."

As the two women entered Victoria's Secret, an attractive middle aged redhead woman approached. She said, "Hello Holly, so nice to see you. What brings you in today?"

At first Dr. Hines was flustered, then she said, "Hi Michelle, nice to see you too. I didn't know you worked here. I'd like you to meet my... friend Rhiannon."

Michelle gave Rhiannon a wry look. Then she extended her hand and said, "Hello Rhiannon."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Hello," as they shook hands.

Dr. Hines continued, "Rhiannon needs all new lingerie. Let's start with a dozen pairs of panties with matching bras. I think she'll be most comfortable in boy-short briefs or cheekies. Then throw in a dozen thongs. No dreary blacks, grays, or whites. Let's make them red, hot pink and turquoise. Maybe some sexy floral patterns."

Michelle looked Rhiannon up and down and smiled. She said, "I can take care of that."

Dr. Hines handed her credit card to Rhiannon and said, "Meet me over at the coffee shop when you're done. I'll take the shoebox for you."

Rhiannon said, "Okay I'll see you in a..."

"Forty five minutes," Michelle finished her sentence.

Dr. Hines said, "Great!" She walked out.

Rhiannon turned back to Michelle and caught her looking at her ass. Unashamed, she looked up at Rhiannon and smiled. She said, "So how long have you been seeing Dr. Hines?"

Rhiannon stuttered, "Oh no. I mean uh, we're not seeing each other."

Michelle said, "No?"

Rhiannon said, "No, not at all. I'm just her house guest."

Michelle raised her eyebrows in obvious doubt. Then she said, "Hmm. How long are you in town?"

Rhiannon said, "Oh I'm living here now."

Michelle paused for a moment and said, "I see. Well I'm sorry for assuming."

Rhiannon hadn't considered Michelle's assumption. It did seem sort of like she was dating Dr. Hines. She was lost in thought for a moment.

Michelle said, "Rhiannon... Rhiannon, step right this way. I'm sure I know what Dr. Hines, I mean uh, what you will like."

A full hour later Michelle was ringing up Rhiannon's purchases. Dr. Hines appeared at the register and said, "That took a bit longer than planned. So were you successful?"

Michelle looked up and smiled. She kept bagging Rhiannon's items and said, "Oh yes, I'm sure you'll be very pleased, Holly. Okay that will be $472."

First Rhiannon was surprised that Michelle seemed to know Dr. Hines, second she was shocked at the price as she said, "Wow, uh..."

She looked at Dr. Hines who smiled and said, "Give her my card dear."

Rhiannon numbly handed her the credit card as she thought about Michelle's assumption. Did Dr. Hines intend to date her? It actually made sense. Why else would she want her to move in and offer to pay for her living and education expenses?

Also, Dr. Hines seemed to be uncomfortable around Michelle. After Victoria's Secret Rhiannon found herself in several trendy clothing stores. By the time they headed back to Dr. Hines' house Rhiannon had several thousand dollars' worth of new clothing. She rode along silently as Dr. Hines drove home.

Dr. Hines looked over and said, "Rhiannon, are you alright?"

Rhiannon glanced to Dr. Hines and back to the road. She said, "Uh yeah, yes I'm fine."

Dr. Hines said, "Rhiannon, I can tell you have something on your mind. What is it?

Rhiannon hesitated and said, "Well, it's something the woman said when I was shopping for lingerie."

Dr. Hines said, "Who? Michelle?"

Rhiannon said, "Uh yeah, that's her."

Dr. Hines continued, "What did she say to you?"

Rhiannon began fidgeting with her fingers and said, "She asked me if I was dating you."

Dr. Hines chuckled. Then she said, "Oh Michelle. She always was a bit jealous."

Rhiannon looked at Dr. Hines and said, "What do you mean? How do you know her?"

Dr. Hines said , "It all started very innocently. She was a patient, but we had a spark. One thing led to another and well, she and I dated for six months. It ended on good terms. She's no longer my patient or my lover."

Rhiannon said, "Oh, I had no idea."

Dr. Hines said, "She was very needy, always wanting to be with me. Possibly even worse, she was overly suspicious of me. Whenever I was out of her sight she thought I was cheating. It makes sense that she would assume you and I are dating."

Rhiannon relaxed a little and said, "I guess you're right. She did act a little strange toward me."

They drove for several more minutes and Dr. Hines said, "I hope you know that I didn't have you move in so I could seduce you."

Rhiannon said, "It's fine, I wasn't worried." Dr. Hines glanced at Rhiannon and she smiled back.

Dr. Hines said, "Now that we have a new wardrobe for you and you're on Gabriel's spa schedule we can move on to the next phase of your development."

Rhiannon said, "What's the next phase?"

Dr. Hines said, "Education. You need to sit down with your counselor at the university and solidify a path to graduation."

Rhiannon said, "I'll visit my counselor first thing Monday morning."

Dr. Hines said, "Perfect."

End Chapter 3