Rhiannon's Revelation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Hines said, "It's time to reveal the new you. Shower and go down to breakfast. We will be leaving your posture device off until we leave for shopping. I want you in the spa room at 8 am sharp. That gives you a full hour."

Dr. Hines turned and headed for the door. She said over her shoulder, "I'll see you in the spa room, don't be late. Gabriel and I will be waiting."

Rhiannon called out, "Gabriel?"

Dr. Hines ignored her question as she reiterated, "Eight am sharp, and don't put on any lotion or antiperspirant."

Rhiannon ate alone. She couldn't stop thinking about what was about to happen. Dr. Hines was going to have Gabriel do her mani-pedi and, wax her? She had never even met him. She had never been waxed. She was definitely nervous.

Precisely at 8 am she was at the door to the spa room. She tentatively grasped the door knob and turned it. She pushed the door open and stepped in. Dr. Hines and a handsome young man were seated in lounge chairs.

Dr. Hines said, "Excellent, right on time."

Rhiannon crossed the room towards the pair and they both stood. Dr. Hines said, "Rhiannon this is Gabriel. Gabriel, this is Rhiannon."

Rhiannon stopped in front of Gabriel and noticed he was not looking at her. It was as if he was looking through her. She was struck by his ice blue eyes and wavy hair. She extended her hand and said, "It's nice to meet you Gabriel."

Gabriel smiled and said, "You as well." He did not move.

Dr. Hines said, "Oh... Rhiannon, I didn't mention that Gabriel is blind."

Rhiannon pulled her hand back and said, "Oh my God, I'm sorry."

Gabriel smiled and extended his hand. He said, "No, don't be. You couldn't have known."

Rhiannon extended her hand again and grasped Gabriel's.

His hand was large and completely enveloped hers. He squeezed her gently but she could feel his strength. He said, "I hope you're comfortable with it. I work by touch."

Rhiannon looked at Dr. Hines and then back to Gabriel. She said, "Yes, of course."

Gabriel released her hand and she said, "I'll admit, I'm a little nervous. I've never been waxed before."

Gabriel smiled and said, "Don't worry. I'm very good with my hands. I've been doing this for six years. Back then I could see, sort of."

Dr. Hines said, "Okay Gabriel, why don't you take care of the waxing. I'll come back later to apply the nail polish. How much time do you need?"

Gabriel said, "How about you come back at 9 am."

Dr. Hines said, "See you then." She walked out and closed the door.

Gabriel turned in Rhiannon's direction and said, "Okay Rhiannon, go ahead and take off all your clothes and lie down on the table, face up."

There was uncertainty in Rhiannon's voice as she said, "Okay..."

Gabriel moved to the sink and washed his hands as he continued, "Obviously I'm going to be touching your intimate areas but only as necessary. Please don't be uncomfortable."

Rhiannon began undressing and said, "It's fine, I understand." She was thinking to herself, "You can touch me as much as you want."

Rhiannon hung her clothes on wall hooks. In a few moments she was fully nude and lying comfortably on the padded table. Gabriel heard her get in place and said, "Is it warm enough in here for you?"

Rhiannon said, "Yes, it's fine."

Gabriel continued, "Okay, are you ready?"

Rhiannon said, "Ready."

Gabriel told her what he was doing as he carried out his work, "First I'm going to spend a couple minutes getting a sense of your anatomy."

He moved up to the head of the table and located her shoulder with the back of his hand. Then he said, "Do you mind if I see what you look like?"

Rhiannon said, "Not at all."

Gabriel gently placed his right hand on top of Rhiannon's head to locate her face, then he put all ten fingertips on her head. He slowly and gently moved his fingers down to her forehead and then her nose. He fanned his fingertips over her face. She closed her eyes as his fingers explored her facial structure. When his fingers reached her mouth she opened her eyes and looked in his direction. He was staring blankly at the wall but he was smiling slightly.

He said quietly, "You are very beautiful Rhiannon. I love your high cheekbones and full lips."

As Gabriel's fingers moved off her lips she said, "Thank you."

Gabriel pulled his hands away and said, "Put your arms up over your head for me."

Rhiannon complied and Gabriel queried, "Do you typically shave your underarms?"

Rhiannon said, "Yeah, but it's been a while."

Gabriel reached out and placed his hands on Rhiannon's sides. Then he slid his hands up and brushed his fingers over her armpits. He smiled and said, "That's perfect. That will give the wax something to grab."

He slid his hands back down and Rhiannon wondered if he would feel her breasts. He didn't. He slid his hands down to her hips and then her stomach. She giggled a little and he said, "Sorry, I'm not trying to tickle you."

He felt her stomach and said, "Very nice. I feel that you have low body fat. Miss Holly tells me you don't have an exercise regimen yet."

Rhiannon confirmed, "That's right, I don't workout or anything."

Gabriel smiled and said, "Don't worry. I'll make exercise fun."

He continued to slide his hands down and felt her thighs. He said, "With your body as raw material I can create perfection. I understand why Miss Holly chose you."

Rhiannon was confused. She said, "What do you mean, chose me?"

Gabriel back pedaled and said, "Oh I mean uh, it makes sense that Dr. Hines sees potential in you. You are young and healthy with a bright future. You simply need a little nudge to move you in the right direction."

Rhiannon was not necessarily happy with that answer but the Gabriel's next move made her lose her train of thought. He said, "Now I'm going to check your pubic region."

He put his palms together and slid his warm hands between Rhiannon's knees. He said, "Please separate your legs and relax."

Rhiannon looked down at his hands and slid her knees apart. As she did so, Gabriel kept the backs of his hands against the insides of her legs. When her legs were sufficiently spread, Gabriel said, "Thank you." He slid his hands up the inside of Rhiannon's thighs and moved his fingertips to the tops of her thighs.

Soon his thumbs were resting on either side of her labia and he fanned his fingertips over her pubic area. He said, "So when was the last time you shaved your bikini area?"

Rhiannon said, "Almost a week ago." She tried to keep her voice even and act as if everything was normal. In reality she found this situation highly erotic. She couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to sleep with Gabriel.

Gabriel said, "Okay good. I can work with that."

Without touching her labia he slid his thumbs down toward her perineum. He said, "Good... good."

He pulled his hands away and said, "Roll over onto your stomach for a minute."

Rhiannon complied and he put his hands on the backs of her thighs. He slid them all the way down to her ankles and then her feet. He pivoted them around and gently held her ankles as he slid his hands back up. He said, "And what about your legs. When were they last shaved?"

Rhiannon said, "I'm not sure... longer than a week. My leg hair doesn't grow very fast."

When his hands reached her hips he said, "Ok very good Rhiannon. Now open your legs again."

Rhiannon did as she was told and Gabriel put one hand inside her thigh. He slid his fingers up until he touched her labia. He said, "Oops, sorry."

He moved his fingertips back to her perineum and then slowly up the crack of her ass. He pulled his hands away and said, "Okay Rhiannon. So I'll be doing a full Brazilian front and back. Flip onto your back again and let's get started."

He tapped his watch and its electronic voice said, "The time is 8:09 am"

He said, "We need to be done by 9 o'clock so Miss Holly can apply your nail polish.

Rhiannon rolled onto her back again as Gabriel moved to the wall. He grasped a cart and rolled it into position near the head of the spa bed. He said, "First I'll take care of your underarms, then your legs from your ankles up. I'll finish with your bikini area. That will give you a chance to get used to the waxing technique."

Meanwhile upstairs Dr. Hines was in Rhiannon's room. She was picking an outfit for her to wear for their day of shopping. She found a short black miniskirt and a long sleeve maroon top. Rhiannon didn't have any great shoes so she picked some black flats.

Back in the spa room Gabriel was pressing the first strip of cloth into the first wax on Rhiannon's underarm. After giving it a few moments to set up he rolled up the edge so he could get a grip on it.

He said, "Okay Rhiannon, let's do this on the count of three. One... two..." Rip!

He ripped off the wax and Rhiannon protested, "Hey! You said on three!"

Gabriel chuckled, "I know I did but did it hurt?"

Rhiannon said, "Actually not as much as I thought it would."

Gabriel said, "Exactly. Now let's get this done."

He picked up the pace of his work and the conversation continued. Rhiannon said, "Gabriel, if you don't mind me asking, how did you lose your sight?"

Gabriel said, "I don't mind. I have a disease called Retinitis Pigmentosa. It's a genetic disorder. Apparently both my parents are carriers. I hit the lucky combination. Normally it takes longer for your vision to deteriorate but I'm quick. It only took me a few years."

Rhiannon said, "Well I'm sorry about it."

Gabriel said, "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's helped heighten my other senses. Smell, hearing, and... touch."

He gently placed his fingertips on Rhiannon's stomach and said, "I can see with my fingers."

Rhiannon said, "I see... I mean..."

Gabriel laughed and so did Rhiannon.

Ten minutes later Gabriel ripped the last strip off of Rhiannon's underarm and picked up a bottle of gel. He squirted some gel in his hand and said, "This is scented aloe. It will sooth your underarms and it can act as your deodorant for today. Your regular deodorant would probably burn after being waxed."

He touched it to her armpit and she jumped. She said, "Ooh! That's cold!"

Gabriel rubbed the gel in and said, "Sorry."

He was able to finish waxing the fronts and backs of her legs with ease. Due to his blindness he had to constantly feel Rhiannon's legs over their entire length. Rhiannon was trying to ignore his touching but she found herself getting aroused.

Gabriel said, "Okay, armpits and legs done, now we're down to the bikini area. Are you ready?"

Rhiannon said, "As ready as I'll ever be."

Gabriel said, "Okay I'm going to need you to spread your legs obscenely far apart. Just take comfort in the knowledge that I can't see you." He chuckled, causing Rhiannon to laugh as well.

Rhiannon separated her legs as much as she could and said, "Ready."

Gabriel said, "Here we go."

He expertly applied wax to her short pubic hairs and followed it with a cloth strip. He held the strip down and said, "So Miss Holly told me she wants to get you laser hair removal."

Rhiannon said, "Yes, that's what she told..." Rip! Gabriel yanked off the first strip of hair.

"Ow! Mother fu.... ow... that hurts," Rhiannon complained.

Gabriel said, "Yeah, the bikini area is the most sensitive. I like to start with a wide strip to get most of it. Now I'll switch to narrow strips to get the rest."

Rhiannon grumbled, "Hurry up. Let's get this over with."

Gabriel couldn't avoid touching Rhiannon's labia as he continued his work. It was a miniature rollercoaster for Rhiannon. She would enjoy his gentle touches for a few minutes and then feel quick sharp pain as Gabriel ripped off the strips.

Rhiannon was relieved when he said, "Okay. That's all of it."

He picked up the aloe gel, turned to Rhiannon and said, "Would you prefer to apply this yourself or would you like me to do it?"

Rhiannon didn't hesitate. She said, "You can do it."

Gabriel smiled and said, "Okay."

He applied a small amount to his fingers and spread it over her pubic region. As soon as it was sufficiently covered he put more on his fingers. This time he slid the gel down the left side of her labia, then the right.

He said, "Okay Rhiannon, why don't you roll onto your stomach for me."

She complied and Gabriel touched her thigh. He said quietly, "Go ahead and separate your legs and arch your back for me."

Rhiannon looked back over her shoulder as she exposed her genitals. She said coyly, "Make sure you spread the gel... everywhere."

Gabriel said, "Um... sure."

He applied more gel to his fingertips and used the back of his hand to locate the inside of her thigh. Then he slid his hand up until he located her labia. He applied the gel to her perineum and spread it up the crack of her ass.

He could have stopped there but neither he nor Rhiannon wanted to stop. He reached back to the top of her pussy and spread the extra gel. Rhiannon let out a quiet moan before she commented, "Hmmm... that really makes it feel better Gabriel."

Gabriel knew the effect he was having on Rhiannon as he continued massaging the gel into her pussy. He was deliberately rubbing slow and firm. Rhiannon began flexing her hips as she tried to get more stimulation. After a couple minutes Rhiannon was pushing down into his hand. Suddenly Gabriel pulled his hand away and took a step back.

Just then, the spa room door opened. Dr. Hines came in and Gabriel said, "Okay Rhiannon, that's it for the waxing." Then he turned toward the door and said, "Perfect timing Miss Holly."

Rhiannon realized that Gabriel's sense of hearing must be very good because she hadn't heard Dr. Hines coming.

Dr. Hines walked over to the pair and said, "Rhiannon, roll over so I can see."

Rhiannon complied and rolled onto her back. Dr. Hines placed her hands on Rhiannon's ankles and slowly slid them up her silky smooth legs. She said, "Very nice Gabriel. Have you ever felt such a healthy, sexy body?"

Gabriel agreed, "I know. Rhiannon is quite a gem."

Dr. Hines looked at Rhiannon's vagina. She said, "My, my, your labia is quite swollen."

She looked Rhiannon in the eyes and said, "That must be from the waxing huh Gabriel?"

Gabriel said, "Oh yeah. It will be back to normal soon."

Dr. Hines paused as she looked again then she continued, "I took the liberty of picking out some of your clothes for our day of shopping. I placed them on your bed. For now go ahead and put on the clothes you were wearing so we can do your mani-pedi."

Rhiannon sat up and said, "Okay Miss Holly." She hopped down and got dressed."

As Rhiannon finished putting on her last article of clothing there was a knock on the spa room door. Dr. Hines said, "Come in."

Ashe opened the door and stepped in. Dr. Hines said, "To speed things up I'm going to have Ashe paint your toenails while I take care of your fingernails."

Dr. Hines said, "I've chosen a bold red polish for your fingers and toes. When we go out I want to start at the shoe store. You need some sexy shoes to match your outfit. Have a seat there in the lounge chair."

Rhiannon sat down and Ashe knelt in front of her. Again she was admiring his body as she did during her foot massage. She decided that she could get used to being pampered at Dr. Hines' house.

Soon her nail polish was done and she was back up in her room. She found the clothes laid out on her bed. Mary helped her apply her posture device and get her shirt and skirt on.

She checked her look in her full length mirror. Dr. Hines knocked once on her door and let herself in. She walked over to Rhiannon and said, "Very nice, in fact, almost perfect."

Rhiannon looked at her and said, "What do you mean?"

Dr. Hines turned to Mary and said, "Mary, will you please make a light lunch for Rhiannon and me?"

Mary said, "Of course, just give me ten or fifteen minutes."

Dr. Hines smiled and said, "Thank you." Mary walked out.

Dr. Hines turned back to Rhiannon and said, "Let's move to your bathroom. I want to apply just a touch of makeup."

A few minutes later Rhiannon was seated at her vanity. Dr. Hines had finished Rhiannon's makeup. Dr. Hines said, "Now all you need is some lipstick to match your nails. Here, you apply it. Keep your lips in their natural shape. A lot of women open their mouths wide but it's better to stay relaxed."

Rhiannon applied the lipstick and Dr. Hines said, "Perfect. Now you are ready for the big reveal."

Rhiannon looked at Dr. Hines in the mirror. She said, "Big reveal?"

Dr. Hines smiled and said, "Yes. It's a new Rhiannon, sexy and dangerous. We'll start with shoe shopping. It's time for you to feel some of your fire."

Rhiannon said, "Fire for shoes?"

Dr. Hines smiled and said, "Trust me. Let's enjoy lunch, after that... shoes."

After lunch, the next stop for the two women was the shoe store in the shopping mall. As soon as they set foot inside Rhiannon was noticed. There was a young salesman who obviously noticed Rhiannon. She looked in his direction and caught him staring.

Dr. Hines was just behind her and said quietly, "See, he feels your fire."

Rhiannon turned back and said, "You think so?"

Dr. Hines said, "You are stunning and this young man's job is to wait on you. Make him earn his pay."

The shoe salesman walked over and said, "Hello I'm David. May I help you ladies find something?"

Dr. Hines smiled and said, "Yes, yes. This is Rhiannon and she's looking for a pair of everyday heels with a sexy panache. Would you be so kind as to help her?"

David extended his hand to Rhiannon and said, "Of course, I'd love to."

They shook hands as Dr. Hines noticed a nice black heel with an open toe. She turned to Rhiannon and said, "How about this one?"

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Yes I like that one. I'd like to try it in a size 9."

David smiled and said, "Yes, of course. I'll be right back."

He hurried off and Dr. Hines said, "You are gorgeous and powerful. When David returns tell him that you have back trouble and would appreciate his help trying them on. I'll be on the other side of the store."

Rhiannon said, "Okay." Dr. Hines watched from a distance as other young men noticed Rhiannon. She felt a sense of pride at Rhiannon's appearance. She was excellent raw material and Dr. Hines was glad to be a part of her emergence as a stunning woman.

A minute later David was back with a shoe box. He held it out to Rhiannon and said, "Here you go uh, Rhiannon was it?"

Rhiannon said, "Very good. Most people don't get my name right on the first try."

She smiled at him and said, "I've been having some back trouble. Would you be so kind as to help me try them on?"

David practically jumped at the chance. He said, "Yes of course." He extended his hand to her and Rhiannon grasped it.

He said, "Have a seat right here." Rhiannon carefully sat down while her posture device kept her posture perfect.

He dropped down to his knees in front of her. He put his hand on her shoe and looked up at her, "May I?"

Rhiannon said, "Yes, of course. I'd like to try both shoes on."

David removed her shoe and said, "I love your nail polish." He placed her shoe under her chair and removed the other as well

Rhiannon said, "Thank you." Her skirt was well above her knees and she noticed David's eyes move slowly as he enjoyed her legs. She was suddenly reminded of her old roommate Adria. That's how boys used to look at her.

She watched David open the box and pull out the new shoes. He deftly placed them on her feet. She said, "Thank you David."

As Rhiannon stood to walk in the new shoes David did not stand. Rather he sat back on his heels and looked up at Rhiannon's skirt, then her face. She walked around for a moment and said, "What do you think David?"

He said, "They look great! They were made for you."