Rhiannon's Revelation Ch. 04

Story Info
Leather bound secrets.
7.9k words
4.79
10k
00

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/26/2022
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 Leather Bound Secrets

Within two weeks Gabriel had Rhiannon working out for forty five minutes every morning. Her reward was a full body massage after her Sunday workout.

Gabriel would use oil on her hot sweaty skin as he massaged her tired muscles. At Gabriel's request, Rhiannon would strip down to her sports bra and panties for her massage.

To Rhiannon's dismay, her underwear was like a shield that stopped Gabriel's roaming hands. His oil covered fingers would work magic on her tired muscles. He would pay special attention to her thighs. His fingers would slowly slide up toward her feminine treasure. The moment he touched the delicate fabric of her panties he would linger, just for a moment. He would never slip past the fabric barrier.

Unfortunately for her, she would leave the spa room in a heightened state of arousal. She couldn't tell if Gabriel was simply being respectful or trying to tease her. She didn't want to call attention to it and embarrass him.

Her workouts and Gabriel's special massages became part of her new routine. Next was her schooling. It was time to start her college classes again.

The first Monday before class she was feeling sexy as she dressed which likely led to her choice of outfit. She started with floral print lingerie with cheeky panties. She loved the way they made her feel. The matching bra cradled and held her breasts in a continuous hug.

Rather than wear jeans like most girls she chose one of her sexy new dresses. Her posture device was not visible under her dress. She had learned how to get into it without Mary's help.

She applied understated but sexy makeup, complete with lipstick. She added a spritz of vanilla scented body spray.

Her first class was not until late morning but she didn't want to be too early. She entered the classroom with only a couple minutes to spare. There were many seats at the back of the classroom. Six months prior she would have relegated herself to the obscurity of the back row. Not anymore, now she wanted to be seen. She felt sexy and was dressed to show her body. She walked to the front of the classroom.

Multiple people took notice as she claimed her seat. Both male and female classmates ogled her long legs and proud breasts accentuated by her snug dress. She noticed a few judgmental looks from girls. She didn't care. The looks of approval outweighed the jealous glances.

The professor had been writing on the white board when the bell rang. He turned to face the class. He said, "My name is Dr. Nealie. This is..." His eyes had fallen upon Rhiannon and he was startled by her undeniable sex appeal.

He cleared his throat and looked to the back of the classroom. He continued, "As I was saying I am Dr. Nealie, and this is PSYC 340 Social Psychology. We will be studying a range of topics that deal with the human condition. We will be covering topics like social identity, prejudice, aggression, conflict, attraction, love and sexuality. Uh, the list goes on."

The professor allowed his eyes to come to rest again on Rhiannon. She returned his smile with confidence. He quickly looked away and paused to collect his thoughts.

He continued, "Okay you can see on the white board I've written the login information where you can access the class syllabus. There you will find the entire class outline and the schedule of tests and papers. Are there any questions before we get started?"

Rhiannon was sitting with her perfect posture and most of her legs peeking out from her dress. She smiled and raised her hand. The professor said, "Yes, young lady."

Rhiannon said, "Are you available... outside of class time?"

There were a few quiet chuckles due to Rhiannon's long pause. The professor recovered gracefully. He said, "Uh yes. You'll find my office hours listed at the bottom of the syllabus. I'm here for you. I mean uh, I'm here for all of you."

There was another chuckle as Dr. Nealie was obviously nervous talking to Rhiannon. She was not accustomed to being fawned over and she rather enjoyed being noticed as a beautiful young woman.

The professor continued, "Okay then, let's get started. You should all have access to the online text. I'll typically display it on the projector so you won't need to pull it up on your devices during class."

Rhiannon was glad to be back in school. That was the moment she resolved to apply herself to her studies. She felt different and she was going to be different. Her only issue was the ache, the need. Barely perceptible before but now, somehow deeper. Her sexuality had always been in the background. Now it was beginning to emerge.

Rhiannon's first day of class was also Ella's first day of work at the mayor's office. It had been over two weeks since the mayor had hired her and taken control of her orgasms. It was a new experience for her, to deny herself. She had taken her own pleasure for granted in the past. She never really thought about it. Now she thought about it often.

She was also a student at the university and she would daydream in class. She would find herself thinking about mayor Vitale. Naughty thoughts like laying across his lap in his office. Even better, kneeling before him and unzipping his pants. Pleasuring him as only a desperate, sexually controlled girl could.

It was 9:40 am and Ella was in an Uber on her way to work for her 10am start time. She was wearing a very short skirt. Not quite a mini skirt but short nonetheless. Her blouse was rather conservative in an attempt to offset her slut factor. As instructed she wore stockings that covered her knees and, of course, no panties. She had shaved her pubic hair again that morning. Shaving made her horny and she found it difficult to resist giving herself a quick orgasm. She was excited by the thought of being under the mayor's control so she denied herself.

She went into the office and approached Robert's desk. He looked up and smiled, "Ella! Welcome back, are you ready for your first day?"

Ella smiled and said, "Yes I'm ready. How are you Robert? You look busy."

He motioned to the stack of papers on his desk and said, "Busy is an understatement. The mayor is in his office. Hold on, I'll Skype."

Robert typed a quick note on his keyboard. After a moment he looked up and said, "He told me to send you in and he would get you started."

Ella said, "Thank you." She walked over and opened the office door. The mayor was on the phone but motioned for Ella to come in. She entered and walked over and stood in front of the mayor's desk.

The mayor stood and walked over to the door as he continued his phone conversation, "Mr. Darby, I realize you are the largest employer in Metro City. That's precisely why I'd like you to attend the meeting in person. I want the planning commission to know what a positive impact your expansion plans will have on our city's economy."

Ella noticed a silver gift box on the mayor's desk as he quietly closed and locked the door. The silver paper was wrapped with a red bow. The mayor smiled at Ella as he listened to Mr. Darby.

He continued, "Yes, you're exactly right. So it's settled. I'll have my secretary reach out to yours and schedule a lunch where we can finalize our plans for the board meeting. Ok, that sounds great... have a nice day."

The mayor hung up his phone and walked over and sat down at his desk. He typed a quick Skype message to Robert. Finally he looked at Ella and smiled as he looked her up and down. He sat back in his seat, made a twirling motion with his finger and said, "Let me look at you."

Ella did a slow pirouette and stopped as she faced the mayor. He said, "Very nice Ella. You look good enough to eat." Ella's heart skipped a beat at the mayor's bold innuendo.

He continued, "Have you been a good girl and avoided touching yourself?"

Ella nodded and said, "Yes sir."

The mayor reached over and picked up the silver gift wrapped package and rolled his chair back. He looked up at Ella and said, "I have a gift for you to celebrate our new... special relationship."

Ella smiled and said, "What is it?"

The mayor said, "Come around the desk so you can open it."

He pivoted his chair sideways as Ella walked around the desk. When she was next to the mayor he said, "I like your stockings. Go ahead and kneel right here for me."

Ella slowly lowered herself to her knees and assumed a proper kneeling position. The mayor held out the gift and said, "Open it."

Ella pulled off the red bow and tore the silver paper to reveal a black box. There was silver writing printed on top that said, "ToBeHis."

She looked to the mayor for approval and he nodded. Ella placed the box on the desk and lifted the lid off the box. It was a large silver loop. She picked it up and looked at it.

The mayor said, "I'm going to have you wear this jewelry as long as you're in my service. You may tell your friends it's simply a choker necklace."

Ella looked closely and saw that it was solid metal with an ornate design on the front where it hinged. It was thin, not even as wide as a pencil. Still in the box was a heart shaped padlock that was open. There was no key.

The mayor continued, "The truth is, this is my collar and it will be locked in place. It will be your constant reminder of me. It's sterling silver."

Ella was excited and afraid all at once. The mayor could see the uncertainty painted on her face. As she held the collar the mayor reached down and cupped his hand under Ella's skirt. He was pleased to find her bare, exposed pussy. He began rubbing her wetness around her clit. She was aching for his touch and closed her eyes. He rubbed her for a few moments and she began pressing against his fingers.

She said, "Sir may I please have an orgasm?"

The mayor froze his hand and said, "No you may not."

Then he said quietly, "Put the collar on." He continued to hold her sex.

Ella did not hesitate. She opened her eyes and spread the silver ring at the hinge. She held the cold metal to her throat and closed it around her neck. The mayor pulled his hand from her pussy and stood. He said, "Lift your hair."

Ella complied as she saw him pick up the heart shaped padlock. He leaned down and looped it through the holes in the collar at the back of her neck. Click. Ella got a chill as she felt the collar lock in place. It was snug but not too tight. Her nipples hardened at the sensation.

The mayor took his seat again and looked in Ella's eyes. He said quietly, "How does that feel my pet?"

Ella smiled and said, "Reassuring."

The mayor returned her smile and said, "Stand up. Let's go over your assignments for today."

The mayor did have actual work for Ella. She spent an hour reading letters to the mayor's office. She had to categorize them. She was allowed to decide if they should be read by the mayor, responded to by his secretary, or filed away.

Later, the mayor allowed her to sit in his chair as he dictated several letters to her which she typed and read back to him. Much communication from the mayor's office was still conducted on paper and mailed via the postal service. She prepared all the letters and took them out to Robert to be mailed.

When Ella came back into the office the mayor said, "Close the door and come over here." He motioned for Ella to come over to him. She closed the door and began walking toward the mayor.

He said, "Lock it."

Ella returned to the door and locked it. She continued to walk over to the mayor as he sat in his chair. He patted his lap and said, "Have a seat sweetheart."

Ella turned her back to the mayor and gently seated herself on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her and put his hands flat on the tops of Ella's bare thighs.

She was experiencing new emotions. She had never felt so much sexual need. She had never worn a symbol of servitude. A collar was not new to her. She had worn them on occasion but just for fun. Her new silver collar had meaning.

It was half past eleven in the morning and the mayor said, "I have special lunch plans for us. Do you know who Ginia Swan is?"

Ella shook her head and said, "No sir."

The mayor said, "Have you ever heard of the clothing brand called Ginia?"

Ella said, "Yes, but I don't own any of it. It's too expensive."

The mayor said, "Well Ginia Swan is the president and CEO. She and I have a very special relationship. You and I are meeting her for lunch."

Ella said, "A special relationship? I thought you said you weren't seeing anyone?"

The mayor chuckled and said, "No, it's not like that. Ginia is married."

Ella said, "So, what kind of relationship?"

The mayor said, "Well, my relationship with you is special, correct?"

Ella said, "Yes sir, very special." Ella opened her thighs slightly.

The mayor slipped his hands between her thighs and slid them to the edge of her skirt. Ella's breathing quickened. She hoped the mayor would give her the orgasm she had been needing for two weeks.

He slid both hands up which pulled Ella's skirt up. She spread her legs further in anticipation. He said quietly, "Ella, do you want me to touch you?"

Ella nodded and said, "Yes please sir. I've been aching for it."

The mayor slid his fingertips to Ella's crotch and touched her labia. Ella flinched but then pressed her back into the mayor's chest. He began toying with her labia and she tilted her head back on the mayor's shoulder.

Mayor Vitale's mouth was next to Ella's ear. He said quietly, "Ginia is a highly sexual woman like you, but she's closer to my age. Her husband loves her but chooses to keep their relationship vanilla."

Ella was trying to focus on the mayor's words but she was so horny. In a breathy voice she said, "Well that seems like her husband's loss."

The mayor chuckled and said, "You are exactly right. His loss and his wife's... but your gain."

Ella turned slightly toward the mayor and said, "My gain?"

Mayor Vitale said, "Oh yes. Ginia really wants to take care of your ache, if I allow it."

He continued tormenting Ella by gently sliding his fingertips up and down her labia but avoiding her inner lips or clit. He had the stage set, now it was time to pull Ella deeper into his world.

The mayor continued, "Ella, you are wearing my collar now. That means you belong to me. Do you accept that?"

Ella gently grasped the mayor's forearms as she moved her hips. She said, "Oh yes sir. I accept it." She subtly gyrated her hips in attempt to get more friction.

He said, "I told Ginia about you. She's very eager to meet you. I made her promise that she would follow my directions when you two meet. I'm going to require the same of you. Do you promise to follow my instructions when the three of us are together?"

She said, "Yes sir, I promise to always follow your instructions." Ella felt the mayor's erection begin to press against her ass. She had learned that his control over her is what got him aroused.

He pulled his hands from Ella's crotch and moved them up to her breasts. He cradled one breast in each hand and began gently kneading them. Ella was going out of her mind with desire. She couldn't contain her emotions as she let out a moan, "Oh sir, mmmm."

The mayor pulled his hands away and said, "Stand up."

Ella stood and turned to face the mayor in his chair. Mayor Vitale said, "Kneel."

Ella knelt directly in front of the mayor and looked into his eyes. He reached out with one hand and pushed Ella's hair over her ear and then held her cheek.

He looked in her eyes. He saw that she was drunk with lust and need. This was exactly what he longed for, Ella was right where he wanted her. He smiled and said, "Now I'm going to ask you to think."

Ella said, "Okay sir."

The mayor continued, "There is something you can do for me right now, in order to earn an orgasm. I want you to figure out what it is."

Ella looked down at the mayor's crotch. His erection was obvious in his dress pants.

She looked back to his face as she reached out and began rubbing his cock through his pants. He smiled and nodded but remained silent. Ella reached up and began opening his belt. She pulled it open and then unsnapped his pants and grasped his zipper.

Mayor Vitale slid to the front of his chair as Ella tugged his zipper down. He grasped the sides of his loose pants and pushed them off of his hips and below his boxers.

His erection was clearly outlined beneath the black material of his underwear. Ella slipped her fingertips into his waistband and pulled the elastic out and down. The mayor's erection popped up and bounced obscenely in front of Ella's face.

She pulled the waistband below his balls. To her delight, his pubic hair was completely shaved. She looked up into his eyes again and said, "May I?"

The mayor was quite aroused as he said, "Yes you may."

Ella moved forward and slid her mouth down over the mayor's hard cock. She began bobbing her head feverishly as she allowed her desire to overcome her.

The mayor reached out, held her head and said, "Slow my pet... savor it."

Ella slid her mouth off the mayor's cock and stopped for a moment. Then she smiled at him and started over. She reached up and grabbed the base of his cock.

She locked her eyes on his as she leaned down and closed her lips around the swollen head. She sucked gently a half dozen times then slid her lips halfway down his length. That was all she could fit. She sucked hard as she slid her lips back to the tip. She sucked another half dozen times and did another long hard suck.

The mayor reached out and held her head. He said, "Oh yes, such a good little slut. Keep going."

Ella closed her eyes as she sucked. She had been fantasizing about this since the first night at Alexis' house. She was getting even more horny as she enjoyed pleasing her master.

Soon the mayor began to tense and he said, "Look at me."

Ella opened her eyes and she could tell he was close. He hissed, "Oh God yes. Keep sucking. I want you to take it all."

Ella began sucking harder as she watched his face. Suddenly he held her head tight and she felt the first spurt of cum hit the back of her throat, then another and another. She started swallowing as fast as she could. As the mayor began to relax she slowed her sucking until she was just holding his cock in her mouth. Finally she slid her mouth off his softening member. She squeezed her lips together to milk the last drops of cum out. Her mouth slid off with a pop.

She sat back smiled and said, "Thank you sir."

The mayor stood and pulled his underwear and pants up. He was straightening his clothing and said, "Very well done pet. I'll see that you're rewarded."

Ella said, "Thank you sir."

The mayor said, "We are meeting Ginia across the street at Chez Julienne. Get straightened up so we can go."

They left the mayor's office and walked across the street.

Ginia arrived at the restaurant at the same time as Ella and the mayor. The restaurant was small and the lobby was empty, save for the hostess. Mayor Vitale smiled and said, "Ginia, so good to see you. Ella guessed that Ginia was in her late forties. She was, of course, dressed immaculately. Her outfit was the latest in her new designer series. She was attractive but she was wearing substantial makeup.

They gave each other a warm hug and she wrapped her arms around the mayor. Ella noticed her wedding ring which carried a very large diamond. More importantly, she noticed her silver bracelet. It was adorned with the same design found on the front of Ella's collar.

After a long moment they separated and the mayor said, "Ginia, I'd like you to meet Ella."

Ginia smiled and looked Ella up and down. Her gaze stopped on Ella's collar and she smiled. She moved closer to Ella as she spoke to the mayor, "Mayor Vitale, I'm very excited to meet your new... employee."

I look forward to having uh... lunch with the two of you."