Rhiannon's Revelation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl's face began to redden and she said, "Oh no, I uh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare."

Rhiannon looked closer at her face and said, "Have we met?"

The girl said, "Yes we have. We'll sort of. I'm Ella Hennessy. We were both at Alexis Xavier's house for her uh, competition."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "That's right. The soft girl from London. What place did you finish in again?"

Ella looked down and muttered, "Last."

Rhiannon chuckled, "Yes, I know. I just wanted to hear you say it."

Rhiannon thought for a moment and said, "So you're a student at the university?"

Ella nodded and confirmed, "Yes, that's correct."

Ella was wearing dark gray leggings and a tight shirt. Rhiannon had been with Ella at Alexis' house while both were naked. As her eyes roamed over Ella's body she tried to remember what she looked like naked. She couldn't recall. She was looking now and she liked what she saw.

Rhiannon decided she must have been too caught up in the situation to have taken notice. She cocked her head to the side and said, "Come sit with me." She turned and walked back to her table without looking back.

A moment later Ella appeared at Rhiannon's table. Without looking up, Rhiannon used her foot to push out the chair opposite her."

Ella sat down and looked at Rhiannon. Rhiannon took a drink of her latte and she looked at Ella. She smiled and said, "I like your choker. It's very pretty."

Ella reached up, touched it and said, "Thank you. It was a gift."

There was a moment of silence as Ella admired Rhiannon's cleavage. Ella always wished her own breasts were larger and Rhiannon's were perfect. She said, "I like your top. Is it a Ginia?"

Rhiannon took a drink of her latte and said, "Is it a what?"

Ella said, "A Ginia. Was it designed by Ginia?"

Rhiannon looked down and shrugged her shoulders, fibbed and said, "I really don't know. I don't buy brand names, I'm just a simple farm girl."

Ella smiled and said, "Right. Well it's lovely on you."

Rhiannon smiled back and said, "Thank you Ella."

Rhiannon looked at Ella and thought for a moment. She said, "You were the one in Alexis' library weren't you? With the man in the expensive suit?"

Ella hesitated.

Rhiannon looked around and said quietly, "Don't worry Ella. I mean, I was there too. I'm not ashamed of it. I met a wonderful person who I've been spending a lot of time with."

Ella said, "Uh well. He's a very interesting and powerful man."

Rhiannon thought for a moment and looked back at Ella's choker. She said, "Is it his collar that you are wearing?"

Ella's eyes opened wide for a moment and her face began to redden. Rhiannon said, "Don't worry Ella. We all have secrets. Yours is safe with me."

Ella wrapped both her hands around her tea and looked down nervously into the black liquid. She could see Rhiannon's smiling lips reflected in the tea. Ella waited for Rhiannon to speak but she just kept smiling.

Finally Ella looked back into Rhiannon's eyes. Rhiannon leaned forward as she wrapped her warm hands around Ella's. Rhiannon turned and looked out the window as she enjoyed Ella's discomfort and uncertainty. Rhiannon was experiencing new feelings. She was relishing the control she felt over Ella.

She cocked her head to the side and looked back at Ella. Rhiannon said, "Tell me who he is."

Ella's heart skipped a beat as she feigned confusion, "What do you mean?"

Rhiannon's looked directly into Ella's eyes as she clarified, "Tell me who collared you."

Ella stammered, "Oh well uh, he told me not to uh..."

Rhiannon squeezed Ella's hands tighter and said, "Ella, I want you to tell me."

Ella was not able to resist Rhiannon. She was so beautiful and confident.

Ella looked back and forth to see who may be within earshot. Then she looked back to Rhiannon and said, "Mayor Vitale."

Rhiannon smiled triumphantly at Ella as she released her hands. She said, "Really. The mayor of Metro City. Very interesting."

Rhiannon finished her latte and picked up her blueberry muffin, still in the bag. She said, "I have to get to class. I will see you again, Ella Hennessy."

End Chapter 4