Rhiannon's Revelation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mayor Vitale said, "That's enough Ginia. Don't scare the girl. Follow me, let's eat."

The mayor had reserved a private table. He had Ginia sit directly across from him and Ella to his right.

He ordered lunch for himself and both women. As soon as the waiter made his exit the mayor said, "Ginia it's time."

Ginia looked at the mayor and then at Ella. She looked back at the mayor with a mischievous grin. Ginia said, "Here? Now? I thought..."

The mayor said, "Yes here, and now. She's more than ready."

Ginia pushed her chair back and slid out of her chair. She disappeared below the table. Ella looked at the mayor with wide eyes and he simply smiled back. Suddenly Ella felt Ginia's hands on her knees and squealed, "Wha..."

The mayor reached over, held Ella's hand and said, "Shhh."

Ella felt Ginia push her legs open. The mayor said, "Scoot forward. To the edge of your chair."

Ella looked to the mayor for reassurance and then complied. Ginia pushed her mouth to Ella's pussy. She began urgently lapping. There was nothing she loved more than orally pleasuring beautiful young women. The mayor knew it and he was happy to oblige. Orchestrating sexual interludes was entertaining for the mayor.

Ella squeezed the mayor's hand and looked down at the top of Ginia's head. She uttered, "Oh my God," then closed her eyes.

After less than a minute she looked over at the mayor and whispered urgently, "Sir, I'm going to..."

Mayor Vitale smiled and said, "It's okay, you have my permission," he continued to hold her hand.

Ella put her other hand on Ginia's head and squealed, "Oh... God... that's so... mmmmmhh."

The mayor enjoyed watching his pet have a mind blowing orgasm. She squeezed Ginia's head with her thighs as her orgasm gripped her. When she relaxed her legs, Ginia moved back.

When the waiter returned to refresh drinks Ginia was holding a small mirror as she fixed her lipstick. She looked to the mayor and said, "Thank you Anthony. I owe you."

The mayor smiled and said, "Don't worry, you'll get a chance to repay me."

Mayor Vitale would love to have sex with Ginia but they both knew that would be crossing the line for her marriage. Blowjobs were different. they weren't Ginia's favorite but that was sometimes the price to play.

Ella and the Mayor stopped back at his office after lunch. Ella felt relaxed and wonderful. She couldn't remember being so happy. Ella was gathering her things to go home. The mayor walked up and handed her a fifty dollar bill.

Ella said, "What's this for?"

Mayor Vitale smiled and said, "I told you I would pay extra when you go above and beyond. This is for a job well done today."

Ella accepted the "bonus" and said, "It was my pleasure sir."

Ella's day was over because she was only part time at the mayor's office. She went home for the evening.

Later that night, at Dr. Hines' house, Rhiannon was in her room. She was changing out of her dress into more comfortable clothes. She was happy with the attention she had received from her professor and the other students. She really did feel good except for one thing. She felt a tension that she could only associate with a need to have an orgasm.

After she was in comfortable shorts and a tee shirt she went downstairs. She was looking for a snack in the kitchen when Dr. Hines came home. She said, "Hello Rhiannon. How was class today?"

Rhiannon said, "It was really great. I think I'm going to like my psychology class. Plus I wore my sexy gray and white striped dress. I got a fair amount of attention."

Dr. Hines smiled and said, "I'm sure you did."

Rhiannon continued. "Gabriel's massage yesterday really made me feel good. Except for..."

Dr. Hines said, "Except for what?"

Rhiannon pulled out a stool at the kitchen counter and sat down. She said, "Miss Holly, can we talk?"

Dr. Hines sat down next to her and said, "Of course dear, what's on your mind?"

Rhiannon's face began turning red and she said, "Well, it's a little embarrassing but, I think I want it."

Dr. Hines was confused as she said, "You want what?"

Rhiannon said, "You know, the prepuce reduction. I mean, overall I feel great lately except..."

Dr. Hines reached out and held Rhiannon's hand. She said, "Except what dear."

Rhiannon shrugged her shoulders and said, "I guess what I'm trying to say is... I have tension."

Dr. Hines smiled knowingly. The she said bluntly, "Sweetheart, you're horny."

Rhiannon giggled for a moment and said nervously, "Uh yeah. I think that's the problem."

Dr. Hines said, "I was hoping you would ask. I promise, you will not regret it dear."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Good. How soon can you do it?"

Dr. Hines said, "Well the main factor is your healing time. You will have some discomfort for a couple weeks. After five or six weeks you will be fully healed. I don't see why we can't take care of it after your last class this Thursday. You don't have class on Fridays do you?"

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Nope. I finish at two o'clock on Thursdays."

Dr. Hines said, "I'll verify my schedule tomorrow but let's plan on this Thursday at three o'clock. You'll be done and back home by five."

Rhiannon said, "Sounds good. I just want to feel... the way I should feel... down there."

Dr. Hines patted her hand and said, "You will dear. You'll wish you had it done years ago."

Rhiannon didn't try to masturbate again. She focused on her class, studying, and working out with Gabriel. Soon it was Thursday and it was time for the procedure.

She was back at Dr. Hines' office. This time it was during the normal workday and nurse Julie was assisting. Rhiannon had disrobed and was trying to get comfortable in the stirrup chair. Julie came into the room and said, "Hello Miss Reznor, how have you been?"

Rhiannon said, "Oh, uh, please call me Rhiannon. I've been... okay."

Julie put a blood pressure cuff around Rhiannon's arm and said, "Well that doesn't sound very convincing."

Rhiannon said, "Oh sorry. I mean, I guess overall I'm doing well. I just have a lot of... tension that I can't release."

Julie gave her a knowing smile and said, "I know what you mean. Don't worry, you're doing the right thing."

Rhiannon said, "Do you think so?"

Julie continued, "I know so. Dr. Hines did the same thing for my sister. Afterwards her sex life got much better."

Rhiannon looked at her and said, "Really?"

Julie said, "Oh yes. She tells me everything and..."

Just then Dr. Hines knocked once and stepped in the room.

Julie changed the subject, "I'll monitor your blood pressure as Dr. Hines does the procedure. She is all set Dr. Hines."

Dr. Hines said, "Good, good. This won't take long at all Rhiannon."

She rolled a tray of instruments up next to Rhiannon and then sat down and rolled her stool up between her legs. She said, "I'm going to start with a numbing gel."

She applied a large dollop of gel to Rhiannon's vagina. She jumped due to the cold, "Oh, wow."

Dr. Hines smiled and said, "Sorry... we don't warm our gel."

She stood and said, "I'm going to go take care of some things while that takes effect. I'll be back in ten minutes."

She walked out and Julie moved back beside Rhiannon, "Anyway, my sister told me that her reduction was the best thing that ever happened to her."

Rhiannon said, "Really?"

Julie said, "Yep. Now that she's had the procedure, she has orgasms with intercourse almost every time. You can imagine how it's improved her marriage as well."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Well that's good to know. It makes me feel better."

A few minutes later Dr. Hines returned and took her place between Rhiannon's thighs. She picked up a syringe and said, "Now I'm going to inject the anesthetic. You may feel a small pinch and then cold."

Rhiannon tensed as she waited. Soon Dr. Hines said, "Okay, now I'm going to apply antibiotic ointment."

Rhiannon looked down and said, "You gave me a shot already?"

Dr. Hines smiled and said, "I gave you three." She saturated a cotton wipe with liquid and began cleaning Rhiannon's prepuce and labia.

Rhiannon said, "Wow, I didn't feel them at all."

Julie smiled and said, "That's the idea."

Dr. Hines offered to position a mirror so Rhiannon could see what she was doing. Rhiannon said, "Uh no thanks. I'll wait until you're done."

Julie smiled and said, "I would too."

Less than a half hour later the procedure was done. Dr. Hines smiled and said, "There, the last stitch is in. These stitches will dissolve within four to five weeks. You should avoid soaking in a tub or spraying water at the stitches for the first four weeks."

There was really no rule about spraying water, she just didn't want Rhiannon to do the bathtub trick. She continued, "After the fourth week you can soak in the tub for ten minutes a day. That will help dissolve the stitches."

Rhiannon said, "Okay Dr. Hines."

Dr. Hines continued, "It will just take Julie a few minutes to show you how to apply a bandage and you can be on your way. Oh, I'll give you this tube of arnica gel. This will help with the pain for the first couple weeks. You should also take Tylenol."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Thanks doctor."

Dr. Hines smiled as she stood and said, "My pleasure Rhiannon."

Over the next weekend Rhiannon had more pain than she was expecting. She spent a lot of time studying and that helped take her mind off of it.

Rhiannon had to mention her procedure to Gabriel, mainly because she could not do strenuous workouts. Fortunately, after two and a half weeks her pain had diminished substantially. She was beginning to notice the sexual tension again. She was up early on Monday. She had showered and was sitting on her toilet and took a good look at Dr. Hines' work. The swelling had gone down and she could clearly see her clitoris.

She put some arnica gel on her finger and gently applied it to her stitches. She allowed her finger to glide down over her clitoris. She jumped at the sensation. It almost felt too delicious. The sensation was new and exciting but she didn't want to slow her healing.

She put away the gel and stood at her vanity. She took a good look at her naked body. Not only was she feeling better, she was looking better. She could actually see her stomach muscles.

She spritzed on some vanilla body spray then went to her closet to choose an outfit. She was feeling sexy again and she felt she could tolerate tight pants. She picked out some new tight white jeans and a sexy black top. It was open in the front to show some nice cleavage but it kept her posture device well hidden. As she was dressing she heard Dr. Hines' car as she left for work.

She looked out her window and could see Dr. Hines' car beyond the garden. She sat on her bed. She didn't need to leave for class for over an hour. She couldn't decide if she wanted to have breakfast downstairs or go to her favorite coffee shop.

She looked at her laptop on her nightstand. Next to her laptop was the key to her bedroom door. She had never looked closely at it but she realized something. It was generic. It looked like the key to the bedrooms in her grandma's house. It wasn't modern like the keys to Dr. Hines' outside doors.

She flopped back and laid down on her bed. She looked up at the ceiling as she thought back to her grandma. She and her brothers used to play hide and seek in her old farm house. That house was so old that all the doors used the same key, even the front door.

Rhiannon sat up and looked back at the key as an idea struck. What if she and Dr. Hines had the same key and the same lock? Dr. Hines had just left and Mary would be busy cleaning the kitchen.

She picked up her key and got off her bed. She opened her bedroom door. She peeked down the hall and listened. All was quiet. She crept out of her room, closing the door behind her.

The floor creaked a little as she approached Dr. Hines' bedroom. She lined up the key to the keyhole and pushed it in. After taking one last glance down the hall she tried turning it. Click, click. It worked! Dr. Hines' and Rhiannon's bedroom keys matched.

She pulled out the key and slipped it into her pocket. She turned the knob and pushed the door open. She took one last glance down the hall and then stepped inside and closed the door behind her.

It was only the second time she had been in Miss Holly's room. She took a moment to glance around. She realized her heart was beating fast as she thought to herself, "What am I doing? What am I even looking for?" The truth was, that she had questions about Dr. Hines. She was obviously eccentric, but she must have secrets.

She noticed that Dr. Hines' bed was made perfectly. Everything was in perfect order. She went into her bathroom. The shower was wet but otherwise everything was in perfect order there as well. Rhiannon knew that Dr. Hines liked things in order but this was borderline obsessive.

Rhiannon decided to snoop a little more. After all, she had come this far. She looked in the medicine cabinet. She saw all the typical things one would expect. Then something caught her eye. It was a package of birth control pills with Dr. Hines' name on the prescription.

Rhiannon said out loud, "That's odd. Why would a lesbian... Hmmm, obviously Miss Holly is not a lesbian." She put the box back where she found it and closed the cabinet.

She went back out to Dr. Hines' bedroom and looked around. She sat on the bed and looked at the night stand. There was a book titled, "You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life".

Rhiannon picked up the book and looked at the back. It said, "The self-help book for people who desperately want to improve their lives but don't want to get busted doing it."

Rhiannon said quietly to herself, "Hmm. A self-help book. I thought Miss Holly had her life together quite well. She put the book back and leaned down and opened the nightstand drawer. There were several small keys. She picked one up and looked closer. It had a tag on it that she read out loud, "Ashe."

She crinkled her nose and said, "That's weird."

She put the key back and grabbed the other two. They were each labeled as well. She read them, "Gabriel, Adam."

She said, "I'm looking for answers and all I'm getting is more questions." She returned the keys to the drawer and opened it further. She noticed a red masquerade mask.

She thought, "I remember this. Miss Holly's mask from the night we met."

She looked deeper in the drawer. She smiled and whispered to herself, "Jackpot." She had found Dr. Hines' leather bound journal. She took it out and placed it on her lap. She took a moment to decide whether she should read it or not.

Finally she whispered, "Oh who am I kidding? There's no way I can put this back without taking a peek."

She opened the journal to a random place in the middle.

Thursday August 28, 2014

A wonderful day! All the renovations are complete on my home. I love the spa room. Mother would not believe the changes I've made. She would probably not like the updates. Oh well, no longer her decision. She's not the boss of me anymore.

Rhiannon skipped ahead in the journal.

Wednesday November 4, 2015

I finally hired a full time personal trainer and masseur. His name is Gabriel. He has poor eyesight which is declining every day. I sense that he's glad to have found a job with me.

Rhiannon whispered, "Boring." She skipped ahead again.

April 15, 2016

I have hired a gardener named Adam. He has planted wonderful flowers around my house and has plans for more. I gave him free license to create a relaxing garden for me. Also, he's very handsome. I may not be able to keep our relationship professional.

Rhiannon whispered, "That settles it. Miss Holly is bisexual." She skipped ahead again.

Sunday August 11, 2019

I had a memorable evening last night. I attended a special event at the home of my friends Alexis and Tristan Xavier. Alexis put on an exhibition BDSM session. It was a competition between four, submissive young women to determine who could endure the most vaginal pain.

To say the least the evening was memorable. I met an intriguing young woman named Rhiannon. She's young and healthy. I think she's oblivious to her monumental sex appeal. I had the opportunity to play with her privately after the event.

I allowed myself to indulge in my penchant for inflicting discomfort on women. In the process she gave me a wonderful orgasm and I'm quite sure she had one as well. I surprised myself by propositioning her. I offered to pay her to live with me. I told her she could be a type of maid. She seemed interested but I'm not confident it will work out. Just in case it does I'm having Ashe prepare the spare bedroom for her.

I encouraged her to contact me by offering her free medical service. She said she will call. I hope she does.

Rhiannon mumbled to herself, "Okay, now it's getting good."

Monday August 12, 2019

What an exciting day! Not only did Rhiannon call me, but she has already moved in to my spare bedroom.

I had an opportunity to see her again today. I have already examined her in my office. She's even more beautiful and sexy than I remember. I decided to see her without nurse Julie in the room. I remained largely professional throughout the entire appointment. It was a struggle.

I found myself terribly aroused as I examined her. I took the, somewhat risky, step of examining her without gloves. Little did she know the naughty thoughts that were going through my head. The best news is that now she's living with me. I know she has great potential, I plan to help her grow into a sensual force of nature. At this point I don't even care if she becomes my maid.

Rhiannon heard a door open and close down the hall and her heart skipped a beat. She closed the journal and placed it back in the drawer. She closed it as quietly as she could. She quickly tiptoed over to the door and stepped out into the hall.

She closed the door. At that moment she heard someone behind her. She turned and saw that it was Gabriel.

He said, "Oh hello Miss Holly I didn't realize you were still home. I was just getting some clean linens for the spa room. Is everything okay?"

Rhiannon knew she couldn't let Gabriel hear her voice. She responded with a closed mouth, "Mmm huh."

Gabriel smiled and said, "Good. Have a nice day."

He walked on and Rhiannon let out a sigh of relief. She started to walk away but remembered to lock Dr. Hines' bedroom door. She slipped her key back in the door and locked it. She hurried back to her room.

Rhiannon decided it was time to get out of the house for the day. She opted to have breakfast at the coffee shop on campus. She noticed Adam working in the yard as she drove away.

At the campus coffee shop she ordered a latte and a blueberry muffin. She found a table in the corner and sat down to enjoy her breakfast. In the past she would have chosen the couch but not anymore. Her posture device actually made it more comfortable to sit in a straight back chair.

She noticed a young girl at a nearby table. Rhiannon glanced up and the girl was looking at her. She really thought nothing of it until ten minutes later. Rhiannon glanced again and the girl was still looking. As she looked up the girl looked away.

Rhiannon kept watching the girl and waited. She was somehow familiar. Soon enough the girl glanced back in her direction and Rhiannon gave her a triumphant grin. She was definitely watching Rhiannon.

The girl quickly looked back to her cup of tea. Rhiannon's outlook on life was changing. The old Rhiannon would brush it off and never give it a second thought. The new Rhiannon wanted to engage. She stood and walked over to the mystery girl. She looked up and Rhiannon said quietly, "Would you like to take a picture? It will last longer."