Rhiannon's Revelation Ch. 06

Story Info
Beautiful from bottom to Top.
7.3k words
4.58
8k
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/26/2022
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 Beautiful from bottom to Top

Later that day Rhiannon arrived at the Xavier home. She wheeled a small suitcase behind her and carried a large hanging dress bag. She was wearing an understated black dress that covered her shoulders but revealed ample cleavage.

Alexis' husband Tristan answered the door, "Hello Miss Rhiannon, oh... let me take that bag."

Rhiannon pivoted and slipped the dress bag to Tristan.

Tristan continued, "Come in, come in. How are you?"

Rhiannon smiled and said, "I'm great, thank you Mr. Xavier"

Tristan shook his head and said, "Please Miss Rhiannon, just call me Tristan."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Ok thank you Tristan, then you call me Rhiannon."

Alexis came to the door as well and said, "No Tristan, this is Miss Rhiannon," she turned to Rhiannon and said, "Come in Rhiannon. Tristan will take your bags and show you to your room."

Alexis turned to Tristan and said, "After you get Rhiannon settled bring her down to the den so she and I may, visit."

Tristan smiled and said, "Yes dear," turning to Rhiannon he said, "Right this way Miss Rhiannon."

Rhiannon followed Tristan. She found it interesting that Alexis was making Tristan call her Miss Rhiannon. Then again, this was clearly a female dominant household.

A short time later Tristan and Rhiannon returned to the den to find Alexis enjoying a glass of red wine. She said, "Ah, you're back. Would you care for a glass of wine?"

Rhiannon said, "No thanks I uh," she looked at Alexis' wine glass and thought better of refusing her hospitality. She said, "Yes, thank you."

Alexis cocked her head and said, "Do you like wine?"

Rhiannon paused for a moment and then confessed, "No, not really."

Alexis turned to Tristan and said, "That will be all dear. You should go check on dinner."

Tristan nodded and silently made his exit, closing the door as he left.

Alexis smiled at Rhiannon and motioned to the couch opposite her, "Please, have a seat."

Rhiannon took her seat like an aristocrat with her back straight as a queen. Alexis said, "If I recall correctly you shared a glass of wine with Dr. Hines the night you won the contest."

Rhiannon nodded and said, "Yes, she wanted me to have it."

Alexis took a drink of her wine and said, "Is that so? Well what did you want?"

Rhiannon thought for a moment and said, "I don't know."

Alexis frowned and said, "Oh come now Rhiannon, think back to that evening. You had just won $4000 and it seemed to be a rather easy win for you. What did you want next? You were sitting next to Dr. Hines, basically naked. What did you want?"

Rhiannon blushed and said, "Well, honestly, I didn't realize it at the time but I was extremely aroused, sexually. I didn't want a drink, I wanted to be touched."

Alexis smiled and said, "Interesting. So the Sounds of Suffering contest made you horny?"

Rhiannon looked down at her hands and nodded.

Alexis said, "We'll I must confess that I did peek in on you and Dr. Hines in my playroom. I know that she got what she wanted, but did you?"

Rhiannon answered honestly, "Well Miss Alexis, I guess I didn't really know, what I wanted."

Alexis seemed satisfied with Rhiannon's answer and she didn't pry further. She changed the subject, "Fair enough."

Alexis finished her glass of wine and looked Rhiannon up and down. Placing her glass on the coffee table she commented, "You look different Rhiannon, better, sensual. The last time you were here I would almost call you, a tomboy. Now your hair is long, you're wearing a dress and makeup. Not to mention your posture. You carry yourself like a queen."

Rhiannon smiled and pushed her blond curls over her ear. She agreed, "Yes Miss Holly, uh, Dr. Hines is helping me change my image."

Alexis got up and walked over to the wet bar for more wine. She said, "Is that so?"

She held up the wine and said, "Still not interested?"

Rhiannon smoothed her dress over her thighs and said, "Actually, I will have a glass."

Alexis smiled and poured a second glass. She returned to Rhiannon and took a seat on the couch right beside Rhiannon.

She held out the glass to Rhiannon and she accepted it, "Thank you."

Alexis smiled at Rhiannon and said, "You are welcome."

Alexis reached out and put her hand on Rhiannon's thigh. She said, "This dress is stunning on you. It's a Ginia, correct?"

Rhiannon nodded and looked at Alexis' hand as she responded, "Yes."

Alexis said, "How do you feel about it?"

Rhiannon looked into Alexis' eyes and said, "How do I feel about the dress?"

Alexis smiled, shook her head and said, "No, how do you feel about Holly changing your image?" Alexis took another sip of wine.

Rhiannon said, "Oh uh, well... I actually like it. She has spent a lot of money on me, my wardrobe and makeup and, she even," Rhiannon stopped.

Alexis said, "She even what?"

Rhiannon said, "Well, it's a little personal."

Alexis encouraged her, "It's okay Rhiannon, you can trust me."

Rhiannon said, "Well, Dr. Hines has taken me as a patient. At my examination she found something I never knew. I had an oversized prepuce. That's a situation where..."

"I know... what that means," Alexis interrupted.

Rhiannon looked at her and said, "Oh, well, anyway. Long story short, she took care of it for me. She did a prepuce reduction and now I can have actual... I mean I'm more sensitive in my area," she motioned her hand around her pelvis.

Alexis smiled and said, "Uh yeah, I get it. Well good for you. So was that a good change for you?"

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Definitely."

Alexis said, "Good, good. So new, longer hair, new makeup and wardrobe,"

Rhiannon continued, "Oh yes, and she has me working out every day. I feel great and much more sexy than I used to. I get noticed everywhere I go now."

Alexis rubbed Rhiannon's thigh a couple times before pulling her hand away, "I certainly don't doubt that Rhiannon."

There was a long pause and Rhiannon didn't know what to say. She took a drink of her wine. It was surprisingly cold and sweet. Rhiannon said, "Yum, this is the best red wine I've had. Of course I've only had a few kinds."

Alexis said, "It's an ice wine."

Rhiannon said, "Oh, I don't know much about wine."

Alexis said, "Guess what, neither do I. Tristan is a wine connoisseur so he helps me in the wine department."

There was another long pause and finally Alexis said, "Rhiannon, I don't mean to pry but, may I ask you a question?"

Rhiannon said, "Of course Miss Alexis."

Alexis queried, "So, you've moved in with Dr. Hines. Is she charging you rent?"

Rhiannon shook her head, "No, she's not charging me at all, plus she's taking care of all my expenses."

Alexis smiled and said, "I see. So it's as I suspected."

Rhiannon tilted her head and said, "What do you suspect?"

Alexis said, "Never mind Rhiannon, who am I to judge."

Rhiannon put her wine down and said, "What do you think is happening?"

Alexis said, "Rhiannon, please don't be offended. There's no shame in being a sugar baby to a wealthy woman."

Rhiannon stood and said, "You think I'm Holly's play toy?"

Alexis was surprised at Rhiannon's strong reaction as she looked up at her. She said. "Well Rhiannon, isn't that what you are?" She met you at a sexually charged event and you were nude the entire time. She was physically attracted to you from the moment she saw you. Next, your confident flirting really got her attention."

Alexis continued, "Now she paying your living expenses but you know what's the most interesting thing?"

Rhiannon said, "What?"

Alexis said, "She learned that you experience limited sexual pleasure so she took care of it. She wanted you to experience higher sexual pleasure which would obviously lead to a future desire to get more sexual pleasure. In other words, she unleashed your sex drive. Before your procedure, I'm guessing you really didn't know what you were missing, sexually. But now... now you know how wonderful sex can be. Do you think maybe Holly may use that to her advantage?"

Rhiannon said, "Absolutely not. I've not touched Holly and she hasn't touched me since I moved in."

Alexis was surprised. She said, "Is that so? Interesting."

Rhiannon began pacing as she continued, "It's true that Holly and I shared some intimate moments, after your contest, but that was it."

Rhiannon was well aware that Dr. Hines had intentionally used Gabriel to sexually tease her. She didn't want Alexis to know that. She looked at Alexis and paced again. She said, "Miss Alexis, you don't think..."

Rhiannon came back and sat on the couch next to Alexis, "You don't think she's grooming me to be her sugar baby, do you?"

Alexis reached out and held Rhiannon's hand. She looked into her eyes and said, "Honestly Rhiannon, I don't know. I do know that Dr. Holly Hines enjoys kinky sex. I know she enjoys being in control of her patients. She's smart enough to know that she must be careful in her career so she pays for sessions with young women at Red Room Studio."

Rhiannon was almost afraid to ask the next question, "What kinds of sessions?"

Alexis said, "I'm sorry Rhiannon, I've said too much. That's confidential information between me and my client."

Rhiannon said, "Oh come on Alexis! You brought it up!"

The door opened and Tristan popped his head in, "Dinner is ready."

"Thank you dear," Alexis smiled at Tristan, "We'll be right there." Tristan closed the door.

Alexis thought for a moment and said, "Maybe we can talk later, let's go eat. Tristan is quite a cook."

Rhiannon wasn't satisfied with that answer. She made a mental note to raise the topic with Alexis again.

After dinner Alexis and Tristan excused themselves to their basement playroom. Rhiannon spent some time studying in the den. After a couple hours she needed a break. She stood up, stretched and walked around the den.

She hadn't noticed the variety of interesting objects in the cabinet along the wall. She began examining them.

There were several types of iron wrist and ankle cuffs. Several very old looking paddles and canes. It appeared that Alexis had her collection arranged in order from old to new.

There was, what appeared to be, a dildo made of metal. Rhiannon commented quietly to herself, "Well that doesn't look fun."

Moving on she saw several examples of thumb cuffs and some thumb screws. Some seemed to be for restraint and others purely to inflict pain.

Near the end of the collection she saw something familiar. She again spoke to herself, "The labia leash. I know you're a painful little thing aren't you."

Rhiannon decided to go to bed. As she laid in the dark she couldn't help but think about the night she met Holly and the labia leash. She played back Alexis' words about how Holly likes to have gynecologist sessions at Red Room Studio.

Rhiannon wondered, if Holly likes controlling naked and vulnerable women so much, why didn't Holly try anything after she moved in?

Soon Rhiannon was asleep.

The next day was Monday. Rhiannon had plenty of time before her first class. She skipped her shower. She just pulled her hair back and went down to the kitchen.

Alexis was eating at the kitchen table, "Good morning Rhiannon. How did you sleep?"

Rhiannon smiled and said, "I slept like a baby."

Alexis said, "Have a seat, what would you like to eat? Tristan can make you an omelet, waffles and bacon, pancakes and sausage, you name it."

Tristan walked over to Rhiannon and said, "My pancakes are the best, I can top with strawberries, or bananas, or...."

Rhiannon said, "Yes, pancakes with banana and bacon."

Tristan nodded and said, "Great. Would you like orange juice, coffee, or..."

"Orange juice would be great," Rhiannon interrupted.

Tristan smiled and said, "You got it Miss Rhiannon, coming right up."

Tristan busied himself in the kitchen as Rhiannon noticed Alexis was looking at her.

Rhiannon said, "What?"

Alexis shook her head and said, "You roll out of bed and look amazing. Doesn't she look amazing honey?"

Tristan glanced over and said, "She's fine but pales in comparison to you dear."

Alexis laughed and said, "Don't believe him. He's very well trained."

Alexis' smile left her face and she said, "Seriously Rhiannon. You are a natural beauty."

Rhiannon looked at Alexis and paused thoughtfully and said, "Thank you Miss Alexis. That means a lot coming from you. I know you employ a lot of really beautiful women at your studio."

Alexis nodded and said, "Yes, I do."

Alexis was quiet for a moment as she ate. Tristan placed a glass in front of Ella, "Your orange juice Miss Rhiannon."

Rhiannon nodded and said, "Thank you."

Alexis looked back at Rhiannon thoughtfully but she remained quiet. Rhiannon said, "What?"

Alexis said, "You haven't been to Red Room Studio in quite some time. You did several sessions as a submissive correct?"

Rhiannon said, "Yes, mostly for older men."

Alexis nodded and said, "Ah yes, the old horny guys that can't get it up anymore."

They both smirked. Alexis continued, "So do you not need the money anymore?"

Rhiannon said, "Well, not really. Dr. Hines is covering all my living expenses."

Alexis said, "Well, I do have a bit of a need at Red Room. Would you be interested in earning some extra cash?"

Tristan put a plate in front of Rhiannon, "Voila! Breakfast my lady."

Rhiannon said, "Wow Tristan this looks amazing."

Tristan quipped, "One delicious dish for another."

Alexis smiled at Tristan and said, "And you're getting your ass spanked for that comment." Tristan winked at his wife.

She turned to Rhiannon and said, "See, you are gorgeous and I could use you part time at my studio."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Uh, thanks but I don't think I want any more impotent old men spanking me."

Alexis said, "I do have other opportunities. Actually I have something specific in mind."

Rhiannon said, "I'm listening."

Alexis continued, "I'm trying something new. I'm going to conduct a one week session and I can always use help. I'm calling it my foot slave bootcamp. I already have three male clients signed up. It will be twenty four hours a day for a full week. It starts this Sunday afternoon."

Rhiannon said, "Foot slaves?"

Alexis said, "Yes, it's for foot fetishists who want to take it to the next level. I need several young healthy women to help me."

Rhiannon said, "So what would it involve?"

Alexis said, "Well, I mainly need women who are willing to have their feet worshipped. My camp will cater to acknowledged foot slaves. You can get involved as little or as much as you like. At a minimum I would need you to accept foot massages, pedicures, and ideally, allow your toes to be sucked."

Rhiannon said, "Hmmm. Men pay you for that?"

Alexis chuckled and said, "Oh Rhiannon, you'd be surprised at the depths of depravity. I know you worked at Red Room a little and you learned some things. There is much that you still can learn if you're open to it."

Rhiannon shifted in her seat and said, "Okay you have my attention, go on."

Alexis said, "I can't teach you everything right now. The basis is actually quite simple. I simply get to know my clients and help them live their fantasies. That leads to a better understanding of them which helps me push them further. My foot slave bootcamp is my way to pull foot fetishist deeper into my world."

Rhiannon said, "This is how you make your living isn't it?"

Alexis smiled and said, "Oh yes it's a very comfortable living. I can pay you thirty dollars per hour cash. I could use you next week for two or three hours a day. Maybe even sometimes in the middle of the night."

Rhiannon was surprised, "In the middle of the night?"

Alexis said, "Oh yes, like I said, it's a bootcamp. I'm planning some pretty extreme methods to breakdown my foot fetishists and transform them into true slaves. The gentlemen enrolled so far have deeply secret desires to be abused. All of them are wealthy.

Rhiannon said, "I feel like I'd be a fool to turn this opportunity down."

Alexis smiled and said, "So is that a yes?"

Rhiannon nodded and said, "Yes."

Alexis said, "Great. Like I said, I can always use beautiful young women if you know any others."

Rhiannon had an idea, "Actually I do have someone in mind. I ran into her just the other day. You remember Ella Hennessy don't you?"

Alexis said, "Of course I do. She was in my sounding competition with you. I know her but she moved on to other things didn't she?"

Rhiannon said, "I bet I can convince her but uh, I'm not sure how to get ahold of her."

Alexis said, "I'm sure I still have her contact information in my records at Red Room Studio."

Rhiannon said, "Can you get me her phone number?"

Alexis said, "Sure. I'll have Pixie text it to you today."

Two hours later, Ella was arriving at the mayor's office for work. It was almost 10am and she was right on time. She was wearing black, knee high stockings with a gray plaid skirt. Her shirt revealed a little more cleavage than usual.

Of course she wore no panties and her pubic hair was freshly shaved. She had been saving this outfit and decided today was the day.

The mayor's secretary Robert was chipper as ever, "Good morning Ella! How are you today?"

Ella smiled and said, "I'm lovely Robert, how is your day?"

Robert said, "Getting better every moment. I just love your accent, and your outfit. Is that a London look? The stockings are marvelous."

Ella was caught a little off guard but recovered quickly, "Oh not at all. I like them because they cover my knobby knees."

Robert said, "Nonsense, I'm sure your knees are perfect."

Ella said, "So what is mayor Vitale working on today?"

Robert said, "Actually he's not here today. This morning he is meeting Miles Darby out at the mall development site. Most of the old buildings have been razed and they are going over the layout of the new shopping center."

Ella was disappointed. She had hoped for some personal time with the mayor.

Robert smiled and said, "Don't worry, you and I have plenty of work to do. You can sit out here with me. Would you like tea or anything?"

Ella said, "No thank you." Ella was disappointed to say the least. The mayor had not allowed her an orgasm for several days and she wasn't likely to even see him today.

Robert was going over their list of tasks and Ella received a text. The phone number was not in her contacts. The text read, "Hello Ella. It's Rhiannon Reznor. Add my number to your contacts. I'll be calling you..."

Ella stared at her phone. Robert said, "Is everything okay? You seem flustered."

Ella said, "No uh, I mean yes, everything is fine. Just a text from an old friend."

Robert chided, "Ah an old boyfriend perhaps?"

Ella smiled, "No, nothing of the sort. Regardless, it's not really your business now is it?"

Robert made a cat clawing motion and said, "Meow... claws out?"

Ella smirked and shook her head and continued, "Anyway... let's get to work." She quickly added Rhiannon's number to her contacts.

The pair toiled away at their task list. Eventually Robert ordered lunch. He got sandwiches for delivery on the mayor's account. He said, "We'll call it a working lunch. Mayor Vitale won't mind."

They took a break as they enjoined their deli sandwiches.

Robert said, "So Ella tell me, do you have a boyfriend?"

Ella shook her head and said no, not really. I've dated a little but nothing serious."

Ella's phone began ringing and she saw the name, "Rhiannon Reznor."

Ella said, "Please excuse me Robert I need to uh, I'd like to take this call."

Robert said, "Yes, yes, of course."

Ella stood as she answered the call, "Hello?"

Ella heard Rhiannon's voice, "Hello Ella, how have you been?"

Ella walked over towards the window and spoke quietly, "I've been fine Rhiannon, what about you?"