Rhiannon's Revelation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis looked away for a moment and her eyes lit up. She said, "I wonder... "

Alexis looked back at Rhiannon and said, "You know what I think?"

Rhiannon shrugged her shoulders.

Alexis moved closer to Rhiannon and said, "What if Holly is not being true to herself. She may be a gynecologist but she's no psychiatrist."

Rhiannon was confused, "What does that have to do with anything?"

Alexis smiled and said, "Stay with me here. What if Holly is trying to make you into her perfect little beautiful submissive servant girl but, there's one problem."

Rhiannon was obviously very skeptical, "Alexis I don't..."

Alexis continued, "No listen. What if she doesn't understand her own deepest desires? Rhiannon this type of thing is at the core of my success, hear me out."

Rhiannon said, "I'm listening."

Alexis said, "I think Holly is subconsciously shaping you into something she herself, wants to be, but doesn't fit her on a subconscious level."

Rhiannon laughed and said, "I say you're wrong."

Alexis said, "No Rhiannon listen to me. Holly lost her father at a young age and I knew her mother. She was a well-known doctor and she was quite controlling. She tried to make Holly dominant and controlling but it didn't work. To this day Holly tries to exert her control over her patients. She even pays me to allow her to practice on submissive young girls at Red Room Studio."

Rhiannon remained quiet as she listened intently.

Alexis continued, "Now, she met you. You were presented to her as a submissive girl at the sounds of suffering contest. There was one huge difference between you and the other three girls."

Rhiannon guesses, "I was tougher?"

Alexis said, "Yes, but more importantly, you were mentally powerful."

Rhiannon said, "We'll yeah, I mean I won didn't I?"

Alexis said, "Don't you see Rhiannon? Holly is trying to build you into something perfect for her. She's not building a submissive play toy. She's building the dominant, powerful woman that her mother wanted her to be! She's not a natural dominant so she's trying to build you into one!"

Rhiannon raised her eyebrows, "Holy shit Alexis. Do you think so?"

Alexis nodded, "Yes I do," her eyes widened and she continued, "And you know what else? I bet the only reason she keeps her boys in chastity is because I suggested it. She's playing the part of a dominant woman but she couldn't be further from it."

Alexis sat back and thought for a moment. She finished her wine and smiled. She said, "Rhiannon, you've always played the role of a bottom. Have you ever considered switching from a bottom to a top?"

Rhiannon looked at Alexis.

Alexis continued, "You would make an excellent dominatrix."

End Chapter 6