Rhiannon's Revelation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhiannon took a deep breath and said, "Actually I'm amazing. In case you are wondering I got your number from Alexis Xavier."

Ella said, "Actually I was wondering."

Rhiannon said, "Let me cut to the chase. I was talking with Alexis today and she has some work at Red Room. I told her you may be interested in earning some extra cash."

Ella looked over at Robert and said, "Well, Rhiannon I don't know..."

Rhiannon interrupted, "She needs several young ladies... You know what, I'd like to discuss this in person. Are you free later?"

Ella said, "I work until two o'clock, I'm free after that."

Rhiannon said, "Let's meet at three o'clock, say at the coffee shop where we last spoke."

Ella said, "Ok, I'll see you then."

Rhiannon said, "Goodbye Ella."

Ella said, "Yes, goodbye."

Ella returned to Robert.

Robert said, "Rhiannon... I like that name." He was fishing for information about Rhiannon.

Ella didn't take the bait, "Yes, it's a nice name. Anyway what's the next task on our list?"

After work, Ella decided to go straight to the coffee shop. She arrived at 2:30 to find Rhiannon already there. She saw Rhiannon at a table, typing something on her laptop.

Ella paused to look at Rhiannon. She marveled at her sexuality. Her long wavy blond hair was well below her shoulder. Her posture was perfect and her dress revealed a scandalous amount of cleavage.

She walked over and said, "Hello Rhiannon."

Rhiannon looked up at Ella and smiled, "You're early, good girl."

Rhiannon looked Ella up and down as if she were reading a menu. Finally she spoke, "I love your outfit."

Ella said, "Thank you."

Rhiannon motioned to the chair opposite her and said, "Sit, I just need a few minutes."

Ella took a seat and Rhiannon continued typing on her laptop. Finally she closed it and put it in her bag. She looked at Ella and smiled, "I see you're still wearing the mayor's... necklace. So how are things going at the mayor's office?"

Ella looked around nervously. There was an old man reading the newspaper a couple tables over. She said, "Fine."

Rhiannon lowered her voice and continued, "Relax Ella. I told you your secret is safe with me."

Ella smiled nervously but didn't say anything.

Rhiannon continued quietly, "As I said on the phone Alexis can use some help. She's looking for a few attractive young ladies to help her at Red Room Studio. It's only a one week project."

Ella leaned forward and said quietly, "So she's looking for pro submissives? I'm not sure if I uh..."

"No not that," Rhiannon interrupted, "She's running a week long camp for foot fetishists. She needs girls to act as, shall we say, recipients."

Ella was a little confused. She said, "Recipients of what?"

Rhiannon said, "Well, foot worship, pedicures, and other things focused on our feet. To be honest I don't know all the details. This is the first time for this event. Mistress X said she could use you and me for several hours a day. She's paying thirty dollars per hour."

Ella was hesitant as she considered the opportunity. Rhiannon reached out and took both of Ella's hands in hers. She looked into Ella's eyes and smiled.

Ella smiled back at Rhiannon but couldn't think of what to say.

Rhiannon said quietly, "Ella, I want you to do this with me. I'd like to spend a little more time with you. Plus it's a good way to earn extra money,"

Ella looked out the window and back to Rhiannon. She said, "Actually I could use the money."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "So it's settled then. I'll tell Alexis you'll help."

Ella's uncertainty melted away as she nodded and said, "Yes, okay Rhiannon."

Rhiannon released Ella's hands and stood up. She said, "I'm guessing you'll get a call from Pixie, Alexis' secretary."

Ella nodded and said, "Yes, I remember her."

Rhiannon reached down and picked up her bag. She said, "I'll see you soon Ella."

Ella smiled and nodded but she didn't say anything. She watched Rhiannon walk out. As Rhiannon reached the door she glanced back at Ella. Rhiannon winked and waved at Ella, then walked out.

Ella was flustered again. She didn't know if she really wanted to have her feet worshipped or if she was doing it to please Rhiannon.

She realized her pussy was wet again. Something about Rhiannon turned her on. She reached up and ran her fingertips over her collar.

She whispered under breath, "God I'm horny."

The old man a couple tables over said, "What's that young lady?"

Ella smiled and said, "Oh nothing sir, I was just thinking out loud."

He smiled and nodded then continued reading the newspaper.

Sunday morning Rhiannon and Alexis went to Red Room Studio together. On the way they stopped at Alexis' favorite nail salon.

Alexis smiled at Rhiannon and said, "Okay, you're officially on the clock. We are going to start with a sexy pedicure. In fact, we may as well make it a mani-pedi."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Sounds good."

Alexis had Rhiannon's finger and toe nails painted a striking red color. She declined all the long lasting gel and acrylic nails. She simply had Rhiannon's natural nails shaped and polished.

Soon they were back in the car on their way to Red Room.

Rhiannon said, "Miss Alexis I have a question..."

Alexis interrupted and said, "You know what Rhiannon, why don't you just call me Alexis. We are, after all, working together now."

Rhiannon smiled at her and said, "Okay, Alexis... tell me why didn't you get me the gels or acrylics? They would look better than my natural nails."

Alexis said, "Ah, good question. The answer is, fake nails are a pain to take off and this week, your nail polish will be removed and reapplied several times. Plus the gentlemen working on your feet will appreciate your natural toes."

Rhiannon nodded and said, "I see."

Soon the pair was at Red Room. It was closed so the place was empty.

Alexis said, "Okay Rhiannon, let's spend some time getting you ready. Your role this afternoon is, sexy chauffeur."

Rhiannon giggled and said, "What?"

Alexis smiled and said, "Yes, you heard me. One of our guests is flying in this afternoon and you will be picking him up with Jake. I have a plan in mind."

Rhiannon said, "Hold on, so your foot slave gets a chauffeur and what else, a limousine?"

Alexis smiled and said, "Yes, I've rented a limo but don't worry. His royal treatment will be short lived. I'll tell you exactly what to do and say."

Alexis reached into a bag and pulled out rubber and stainless steel neck and wrist restraints.

Rhiannon's eyes widened and she said, "Seriously?"

Alexis smiled and said, "Seriously."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "You know what Alexis, I think I'm going to like working with you."

Alexis smiled, held up a chauffeur's hat and said, "This will be a fun week. Today you are getting a taste of bossing a submissive man around."

Rhiannon said, "Ok Alexis, I trust you."

Rhiannon wanted to know more about Dr. Hines and she decided to bring it up again. She said, "Alexis, can we talk?"

Alexis said, "Of course Rhiannon, what is it?"

Rhiannon said, "My first night at your place we were talking about Dr. Hines and we were interrupted by Tristan."

Alexis became visibly uncomfortable and said, "Rhiannon, I said I can't talk about that."

Rhiannon looked in Alexis' eyes and said, "Please Alexis, I'm living with Dr. Hines. I really need to know what I'm dealing with."

Alexis thought for a moment and said, "Okay Rhiannon, I understand. I won't tell you everything but I will say you have nothing to worry about."

Rhiannon said, "I don't? How do you know?"

Alexis said, "Dr. Hines has paid to dominate Pixie many times but she, she's not a natural."

Rhiannon said, "What does that mean?"

Alexis said, "Trust me Rhiannon, she's not naturally dominant, she's trying to force herself."

Rhiannon nodded and said, "I see. Thanks Alexis."

Alexis smiled and said, "You're welcome."

By Monday afternoon the foot slave bootcamp was well underway. Up to that point, each of the four slaves had similar but different experiences. They had each only interacted with their assigned dominatrix.

Now the four lead dominatrixes were all gathered at Red Room Studio in the lounge. They were each wearing their favorite footwear with black leggings. Rhiannon and Ella were quietly watching from the corner of the room.

All four slaves were brought into the room on their hands and knees. Proper crawling was ensured by the fact that they were all wearing humblers. They had wooden humbler bars locked around their genitals which pulled them back behind their legs. Any attempt at standing was quickly curtailed with a painful reminder of their new status as slaves.

Each slave was wearing only their humbler and black hoods. The hoods had two purposes. First to conceal their identity. Second, and no less important, to keep them in the mindset of being slaves.

Alexis had planned well and made sure that each of the four lead dominatrixes' toes were painted a different color.

Goddess Laura's toes were hot pink. Alexis' toes were light pink. Mistress Katt's toes were deep purple and Goddess Raine's toes were rose red.

Mistress X introduced each dominatrix by name and pointed out the color of her toe nails. She instructed the slaves to closely examine each toe. Each slave was assigned a specific toe. The first slave was assigned the right foot, big toe. The next slave was right foot, pinky toe. The third and fourth slaves were assigned to the big toe and pinky toe on the left foot.

One by one each slave took turns learning the assigned toe from each woman. After they had all looked closely, smelled, kissed and sucked their assigned toes they were all returned to their holding cells for lunch.

The ladies ate lunch as well. More women joined them for lunch. Ella and Pixie joined in with two women Rhiannon and Ella didn't know for a total of eight. Each of the four new ladies had their toes painted the same as someone else. Now there were two full sets of each color, pink, hot pink, deep purple, and rose red.

After Alexis made introductions Jake served lunch. As they ate, Alexis presented her plan, "Ok ladies. After we eat we are going to have some fun. I see you are all wearing black leggings as I requested. In today's game each slave has to identify each goddess only by her feet. I want each of you to remain absolutely silent."

Laura smiled and said, "So they can only use our feet to figure out who we are? Plus there will be eight extra feet."

Alexis continued, "Exactly, I have long sleeve black shirts, gloves and cloth hoods for all of you. We will arrange ourselves in a circle with only our bare feet exposed, no shoes. Then Jake will lead each slave around the room, one at a time. They need to identify each of the four guiding mistresses."

Rhiannon chuckled, "Alexis, I love it, so devious."

Alexis smiled and said, "Thank you. Now of course we will keep score. Any mistakes will be punished."

Ella remained quiet. She did not consider herself dominant but this was very sexy. Of course she was super horny from being denied orgasm for days.

A short time later they were in the changing room putting on their black suits. Rhiannon turned to Ella and said, "What do you think? Are you enjoying it so far?"

Ella said, "Yes but..."

Rhiannon said, "But what? Goddess Laura and a couple other ladies listened in."

Ella continued, "I'm already horny, I think this might drive me crazy."

Rhiannon looked at the other ladies and explained, "She's collared and hasn't cum for days, or is it weeks?"

They nodded and voiced their understanding.

Ella said, "Rhiannon, you said you wouldn't tell!"

Rhiannon said, "Don't worry. I didn't say who your master is."

Laura said, "Yes Ella, besides I already saw your collar. Don't worry, you're safe here."

Ella looked at Laura and then Rhiannon. She smiled and nodded.

Just then Alexis popped her head into the changing room, "Ok ladies, hoods on and come with me back to the lounge."

Soon all eight women were sitting in a large circle facing each other. The lights were dimmed to help obscure the women even further. The goal was to objectify their feet. To make the slaves focus on their sexy feet and toes. Jake placed a small tag on the floor, between each woman's feet. They were numbered one through eight.

Rhiannon made sure she was sitting next to Ella with Ella on her left. The first slave was led into the circle and instructed to repeat his previous worship of his assigned toe. After he was finished with all eight women he would be given one chance to identify each of the four original mistresses.

The first slave was led to Rhiannon. He lowered his face to her right foot and began his inspection. Ella watched closely as she knew she was next.

After a few minutes he finished and now it was Ella's turn. He gently kissed Ella's big toe over and over. Rhiannon heard Ella's breathing get heavier. She knew Ella was getting turned on. Soon he began gently sucking on her toe.

Ella closed her eyes put her hands on her seat at her sides. She leaned back in her chair as she processed the stimulation.

Rhiannon watched closely and knew Ella was sexually vulnerable. Rhiannon pivoted toward Ella and put her hand high on her thigh.

Ella turned in Rhiannon's direction but could barely see with her hood on. She froze and didn't know what to do. After just a moment Rhiannon slid her hand towards Ella's pussy. Ella knew she should stop Rhiannon but she really didn't want to. She needed to be touched.

Rhiannon looked across the circle to the other ladies. She could barely see them in the darkness, which built her confidence.

She slid her hand again until she was cradling Ella's hot pussy with her fingers. She pressed her leggings into her delicate flesh and began rubbing. Ella raised her hand and covered her hood covered mouth to stifle her own gasp.

With her other hand she weakly grasped Rhiannon's wrist in a feeble attempt at stopping her. Ella thought to herself, "No, I'm not allowed to... I have to stop her."

Rhiannon pressed harder and rubbed more urgently. Meanwhile the next slave had started sucking on her pinky toe. She released Rhiannon's wrist and surrendered.

Rhiannon noticed her relax and took it as permission to continue. Rhiannon slid her hand up, pulling Ella's shirt up with it. When her fingertips found the waistband of Ella's leggings she slipped her fingers inside and pushed her hand down.

Ella leaned back even further and spread her legs. Rhiannon knew she was winning. She slid her hand further until she found Ella's slippery pussy, wet with desire.

She held her fingers against her labia and moved slowly and deliberately. There were still two slaves to go and Rhiannon was in no hurry.

By the time the last slave was sucking on Ella's toe, Rhiannon was driving her crazy. When the slave moved on to the next woman Rhiannon abruptly slipped her hand out of Ella's leggings.

Ella was caught off guard. She expected Rhiannon to massage her to orgasm.

A few minutes later the women were back in the changing room. It seemed that Rhiannon had successfully fingered Ella without the other ladies noticing.

Rhiannon smirked at Ella and said, "You seemed to enjoy that Ella."

Ella's face was flushed red and she said, "Yes it was lovely but, it ended too soon." Rhiannon winked at her.

Alexis entered the changing room and said, "Okay trainers, it's time to tally the results. I'm grading on a curve. Some slaves will be rewarded and others punished. The rest of you are excused for the evening. Please stop by the office and log your hours with Pixie.

Later that night Alexis and Rhiannon were back at Alexis' house. They were sitting in the den enjoying some sweet wine and going over the events of the day.

Alexis said, "So what do you think so far, about working at Red Room Studio?"

Rhiannon answered honestly, "I really like it."

Alexis gave her a knowing smile and said, "So did you allow Ella to have an orgasm?"

Rhiannon glanced at Alexis and then smiled. She said, "You saw me?"

Alexis confirmed, "Oh yes, I saw. I presume you know that Ella's necklace is actually a collar."

Rhiannon nodded and said, "Yes I know. I also know that she is only allowed orgasms with permission from her master. That's why I didn't give her one."

Alexis chuckled and said, "My dear Rhiannon, you... are a natural."

Alexis raised her glass and said, "A toast, to future Rhiannon."

Rhiannon was a little unsure what she meant but she raised her glass as well.

Alexis continued, "Did you ever think about why Red Room Studio is so successful?"

Rhiannon thought for a moment and shook her head, "No I guess I haven't."

Alexis said, "Sexual urges can be as powerful as hunger. Our need to eat is more obvious but no more real than our sexual desire. Human sexuality has become very complex. The difference lies in social taboo. It's obviously completely fine to express hunger for food so we talk about it and we eat. Not true for sexual desire. It's a very private thing. We all experience it and deal with it in different ways. There's an entire class of people, mostly men, who are open to *guidance* when it comes to their sexuality."

Rhiannon could tell that Alexis enjoyed this topic immensely.

Alexis continued, "I've made an excellent career of, shall we say, desire manipulation. In fact, I take great pleasure in controlling people using their own sexual desire."

Rhiannon remembered Holly's keys. She blurted, "Holy Trainer."

Alexis paused and smiled. She said, "Yes, that's a type of male chastity device. Where did you hear about them?"

Rhiannon said, "I know that Holly makes her male staff wear them."

Alexis sat back in her chair. She looked surprised as she said, "How did you know about that? Did Holly tell you?"

Rhiannon said, "Well, you know Gabriel, he's one of Holly's assistants."

Alexis said, "Yes I know them all. Gabriel is the blind one."

Rhiannon nodded, "Yes he's the one. Actually it's a long story but let's just say, I tried seducing him and I discovered his cage."

Alexis said, "I see."

Rhiannon thought for a moment and said, "Wait, so you know about the Holy Trainers?"

Alexis smiled and said, "Of course I know about them. I'm the one who recommended them to Holly. In fact, that's the main reason I stopped by Holly's house. I'm holding the boys' keys while Holly is gone."

Alexis continued, "I'm also the one who suggested the remote control summoning device that Ashe wears"

Rhiannon smiled and exclaimed, "So that's it! Holly's remote control!"

Alexis nodded and said, "Yes, it vibrates Ashe's Holy Trainer, it also has an electric shock for punishment."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "That may be true but Holly prefers the cane for punishment."

Alexis raised her eyebrows and said, "Is that so?"

Rhiannon nodded and said, "Trust me, I know."

Alexis turned to Rhiannon and said, "You know how Holly gave you a prepuce reduction?"

Rhiannon said, "Yes."

Alexis said, "By doing that she set you and your sexuality free. I've done the opposite to Pixie."

Rhiannon was confused, "What do you mean?"

Alexis said, "I had Pixie get several piercings above and beside her clitoris. She wears a metal shield over her clit that's locked in place. It's a female chastity guard. She only has orgasms with my permission."

Rhiannon was intrigued, "Seriously?"

Alexis smiled and nodded but remained quiet.

Rhiannon continued, "So you did the opposite to Pixie. You seized her sexuality while Holy set mine free."

Alexis nodded again, "Exactly."

Alexis smiled and took a sip of her wine and looked at Rhiannon thoughtfully. Rhiannon said, "What?"

Alexis said, "I have a thought Rhiannon. You have worked for me as a professional submissive. Holly knows that and has brought you into her home. She knows your past work at Red Room Studios and that's what makes me think she's shaping you into her perfect female play toy."