Rhine Maiden Ch. 04: Nocturne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At Philippe's door, Trang shivered. Gooseflesh popped on her slim bare arm as she reached for his doorknob and twisted it carefully. She did not know whether she was cold from the night air, scared by her own bold stealth, or both. She held her breath and prayed for silence as she pushed the heavy oak door inward.

As before, the hinges creaked. However, Trang need not have worried since Philippe had already gone directly to his bathroom. Between the flushed toilet's refilling water tank and the taps splashing in his sink, he would have heard nothing even had he been attentive. All the same, she was as nervous as a chef with a soufflé in an earthquake when she crossed the threshold to a part of the house which heretofore held no interest for her.

The armoire, wardrobe, dresser and nightstand were all heavy carved mahogany French Empire pieces, as was the massive sleigh bed which dominated everything. The crystal chandelier was off, but its dangling cut-glass prisms caught and scattered the light from the switched-on brass double lamp by the bed. Trang was fascinated by the glowing colors in its stained-glass Tiffany cone shade. She was rooted to the rich rust-gold-olive-and-black Persian rug which filled the great room from wall to wall.

In the master bath, Philippe loosened his cravat and cleared his throat. The sharp sudden sound shot through the open connecting door to his bedroom and slapped Trang into action. Realizing her immediate peril, she sprang across the room to the front window nearest the wall opposite the bath. As her uncle switched off the light behind him and walked to his wardrobe, he noticed neither the closed drapes' faint movement, nor the tiny toes sticking out from under them.

Philippe hummed a quiet indistinct tune while he removed his shoes and tie, then hung up his charcoal three-piece wool suit. Trapped in her hide, Trang had no idea what she should do except remain as still as possible. Even so, she felt compelled to pull the curtains apart just enough that she could peek through them. Silently, she reasoned, "How will I know when it's safe to leave if I don't look?"

As Trang watched, Philippe unbuttoned and took off his white dress shirt. After using it to wipe his sweat from his armpits, he discarded it into the nearby woven raffia lidded laundry basket, then followed it with his ribbed tank undershirt and plain boxers. Bending at his waist, he pushed his elastic garters down from his calves and at the same time peeled his black silk stockings. As he straightened up, he unclipped the hosiery, tossed them onto his old underwear and replaced the basket lid.

Trang's blue almond-eyes grew round and her tummy felt funny as she witnessed Philippe's emerging manliness. She knew from hugging him over the years that he had a hard physique, but seeing it revealed, with the muscles casually rippling beneath his skin as he moved, took her breath away. And then he pulled off his socks! The rocks suspended below his thick long lax tube were huge.

Earlier that evening, when she held Philippe's head to her virginity and he drank directly from her loving cup, Trang had been enthralled with her own incredible intense enjoyment. He had been fully clothed and she had not imagined him otherwise. Now, as she stared at his starkness, her lungs overfilled and she felt itchily wet. Reflexively, she cupped her left hand over her cunt and pressed her nightgown into her dampening slit.

Leaving his wardrobe, Philippe opened a dresser drawer and retrieved a pair of fresh pajamas. As he stepped into and pulled up the celery-and-peach striped pantaloons, he adjusted his package then snugly tied off the drawstring. He did not hear Trang gasp as his weighty cock and balls disappeared, but left their impression indelibly embossed on the soft cotton. With his three-button shirt front undone and flapping, he moved to his big bed.

Philippe pulled back the heavy quilt and sat on the high mattress with his back to the windowed wall. Then, after pulling the switch chains on the brass double lamp, he lay back, covered himself and turned in a half-curl onto his right side, still faced away from his undiscovered observer. Trang worried, "How long before he's asleep? Should I crawl to the door, or just walk quietly when I leave?"

12