Rhine Maiden Ch. 08: Witching Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waxing crescent moon's silver light fractured through the mullioned windows behind the heavy olive drapes which Trang had left open when she departed her hide and crawled into her uncle's bed. Its split beam, as widely diffuse as any stage Fresnel, both shadowed and illuminated Philippe's erect manhood. The thick, long and wide club extended flat along his taut gut from his heavy black pubic curls to his hair-encircled navel. Periodically, of its own accord, it lifted its unwashed pink blood-tinged spade to remind him it needed further relief.

Philippe untucked his right arm from beneath Trang's lithe body and idly scratched his aching nuts as they loosely huddled below his morning wood. The movement, slight though it was, disturbed his niece in her slumber. Half-waking, she covered his hand with her own small relaxed palm and rode with him as he stroked upward on his shaft. At his helmet's flange, he interchanged his hand with hers, then gently closed her fist within his around his cock's pulsing neck.

Rousing more completely, but still confused, Trang burbled, "Mmm, Popo... Bonjour... what time'zit?"

Philippe answered, huskily, "It's early yet, ma petite, but, if you like, it could be time for another lesson in love."

Now fully alert, Trang replied, excitedly, "Oh, oui, Oncle! I would like that very much." She squeezed her looped fingers around his velvet dickhead's base and circled its slit with her thumbpad to show her sincerity.

Philippe groaned, then rolled to his right and replaced his arm around Trang's shoulders as he drew her closer to him. "Alright, then," he answered simply before finding her mouth and dividing her full lips with his probing tongue. She moaned, squirmed against him and scissored his legs with her separating thighs.

Pulling back from her, Philippe gazed deeply into Trang's bright blue almond eyes and asked, "Do you remember, last evening, when I came to your room... how I kissed your petite chatte thoroughly?"

Trang's china doll face shone in the moonlight as she grinned broadly and answered, "How could I not? It felt wonderful! Never before had I known such a feeling. It was only surpassed by the joy you gave me later... when you were completely inside me."

"I'm very glad to hear that, ma petite," Philippe said. "A young woman may do the same thing for a man, you know. In fact, she can make him feel wonderful even at the same time that he is kissing her. She needs only to arrange her position relative to his like the number soixante-neuf. Do you see what I mean?" He pushed and twisted her shoulders as he encouraged, "Climb onto my chest and face my feet with your knees by my ears."

As Trang continued to invert herself, Philippe tossed off the duvet to give her comfortable access and to improve his own view of her slim nakedness. In a moment, she was crouched perfectly. Her pale porcelain bottom was hiked directly in front of his nose while her shoulders aligned with his hips and pointed her straight at his pointer. He peered through her legs past her coal-black beaver at her small pert pendant boobies.

Trang hesitated only for a second while she stared at Philippe's one-eyed wonder. Then, craning her neck forward, she pecked its dewy slit with the lightest of all possible kisses. It twitched on her lips and lifted it head to bump her nose. She could not help herself for laughing because it tickled so.

Philippe stroked his hands up Trang's corrugated ribs and squeezed her hills as he pressed his mouth against her nearly lipless pussy. She gasped and reflexively pushed back into his face while, at the same time, she closed her teeth behind his cock's engorged bulb. He raised his ass fractionally from the mattress and drove his shaft two or three centimeters closer to her throat. The fullness in her cheeks and the weight on her tongue were frighteningly exciting.

Philippe smiled inwardly as Trang shifted her hind quarters and ground her busily lubricating slot all over his mobile jaws. He dabbled his tongue through her violated virginity and teased her G-spot. She twerked her pelvis autonomically and clawed her hands high inside his hard-muscled thighs. He tweaked her stiffened nipples and pinched their puffy platforms while he dredged her labial folds to her clit.

As Philippe latched onto Trang's bald nether-nub, she squirted onto his cheeks and took his tumescence a further half dozen centimeters into her mouth. His fat mushroom tapped her uvula. Snorting through her nose, she gagged briefly, but the incredible pleasure sweeping from her cunny overrode the reflex. Instinctively, she pushed her head forward and swallowed his cock to its limit.

Philippe was amazed by his niece's natural receptivity. While he continued rapidly flicking her clitoris with his tongue, he eased his dick back a millimeter or two, then reseated it. She greeted the gentle stroke with a groan and a strong suck. Encouraged, he abandoned her breasts and held her in place by her ears as he increased his thrusts.

Trang moaned loudly around Philippe's sliding meat as her crisis continued to drive her insane. She sucked as if her palate was powdered with alum and she could not rid herself of it. He held his cock in her so long, with his balls blocking her nostrils, that she had to hold her breath. With her lungs nearly bursting, he pulled back from her airway, only to push in again just as deep and hold just as long.

Philippe mercilessly kept his ward constantly coming. She jerked and twerked as he destroyed her from both ends while his own pot boiled on the same flames. Each ecstatic cry she made and every bit of friction between them brought him closer to his certain culmination. Despite the known inevitability, he came without warning.

Jammed to her teeth, Philippe flexed his shooting prick in Trang's gullet and pumped shot after shot. Surprised and unprepared, she choked, but his firm grip at her temples stopped any escape. After a panicked moment, she adapted to the deluge. Each swallow was easier than its predecessor and all of them heightened the ecstasy of the total experience.

When Philippe finally spent his last drops, he relaxed his hold on Trang and lowered his head to his pillow. She gratefully expelled his softening penis then spun about and lay alongside his left arm. Walking her left fingers up his hardpan chest to his beard-bristled chin, she stroked his face and breathed, soto voce, "Merci beaucoup, Popo... I could never have imagined any of that was possible. It is so different from when you were in me before." She giggled and added, "But the end was much the same, wasn't it?"

Philippe nodded sagely and agreed, "Yes, it was much the same, but very different, too. Many women use the soixante-neuf technique to enjoy their lovers without risk when they do not want to make babies."

"Well, I am very glad to have learned about it," Trang said. "Even if it is too late to avoid such a risk this month."

Philippe's eyes doubled in size. Realizing for the first time that he foolishly had not contemplated whether Trang, or Dagmar Bjerke, for that matter, were dangerously fertile, a cold clammy sensation raced through his whole body. He struggled to inquire evenly, "Quoi? What do you mean when you say that, Trang?"

Seeming unconcerned, Trang answered, "Only that, according to Madame Housant, babies are most likely to be conceived a fortnight after a girl's monthly period ends. Today is the thirteenth of December. My period ended two weeks ago... on November twenty-seventh." She shrugged and concluded matter-of-factly, "So maybe we already have made one."

Philippe stared stunned into the teen's impassive expression. She gazed back, patted his jowl and said, "But, that is all part of being a complete woman, n'est-ce pas? I love you. You love me. If we have made a baby, we will love him or her, too. And, if we have not, then perhaps we will in the future. I want very much to stay your lover, Oncle Philippe. Can we continue? Do you want that, too?"

Philippe's astonishment was boundless. He coughed, cleared his throat, and replied, "Bien sûr, ma petite. But we will need to be very discreet. People would frown if they thought we were anything other than uncle and niece. None of your girlfriends, nor the Lindts, nor anyone else, must ever be told. Any child we might have will, of course, be loved, but we may have to be deceptive there, as well. Ce qui sera sera."

Trang threw herself onto her uncle then kissed him warmly and long. Afterward, she exclaimed, "Thank you, Popo, for the best possible birthday present!"

-FIN-

12