Rhoda Grows Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well yes, I guess I am proportioned correctly. I am proud to say my boobs have grown from BB's on a breadboard to a small B cup. They are big enough that I wear a band to flatten them so they don't get in the way when I compete. There is nothing finer than an armchair, a cocoa and a good book, very snug and cozy. Finding clothes that fit and don't make me look like I'm in grade five is a challenge. Same as it is for you I suppose. I mean so you don't look like an old man. And yes I still sleep in the same bed I've had since I left the crib behind. I did however get rid of the Hello Kitty sheets."

"So not wanting to showcase that hot body is why you wear the cardigans, to remain anonymous. Well jeans and a flannel shirt do the same for me. I still find it hard to believe that you don't have guys hanging around you all the time."

"I guess if I wanted to be promiscuous I could have admirers, but you are right, that's not the way to do it" she said.

"Well now little Missy are you kinda saying if'n you was a slut there would be hogs at the trough?"

"I do declare Silas, you certainly do have a way with words," she said batting her eyes in her best Scarlet O'Hara impression.

Then they both started laughing. She got a text from her mom wanting to know if she were coming home for supper. She showed the message to Grant and asked if he would drop here at home. They said goodbye to his folks and left out the back door. When they got to the truck he picked her up and set her on the seat. This time it didn't seem odd or uncomfortable at all.

The next morning her brother walked into the kitchen where she was sitting with mom and dad and announced that there was a strange truck at the curb. Rhoda went and looked out and told them it was for her. She got hit with twenty questions by all three of them at once. To shut them up she answered her dad's question of who does he think he is anyway. She answered, he thinks he Hardhead Harlan Anderson's little brother. With that she grabbed her things and was out the door.

When he saw her coming he jumped out and ran around to her side.

"Do not pick me up. My parents are sure to be looking," she said worriedly.

"Oh, no, I put the step on last night and I was going to show you how to lower it," he said nervously. He showed her the spring release and explained that when she got in and took her weight it off the step would swing back up. The first rung was still pretty high but she managed it with no help.

At lunch she was at a table by herself when he sat down across from her. He had a big smile on his face, she had a frown on hers.

She whispered, "What the hell do you think you're doing? Is this your idea of blending in, being anonymous?"

His smile faded but he said, "I'm sitting with my friend and if anyone doesn't like it they can kiss my butt, right in the groove."

Rhoda smiled at him but then got serious, "Are you sure? There won't be any going back from here."

"Rho, it's all I can do not to grab you and lift you over my head and say this is my friend losers."

"My god don't do that, Mr. Perkins and Mr. Kanthis are already looking at us like they expect a riot or something."

They sat and nervously started eating. By the time we were finished we were yakking along completely unaware of the looks we were getting. When lunch was over Grant told her he would pick her up after practice and give her a ride home.

So it went for the next six weeks. Rides and lunch, an occasional meal at the diner. Football season ended with a State Championship and the whole town relishing the accomplishment.. Gymnastics started with much less awareness by most of the school.

They found humor in their size disparity. One day they were doing homework at Rho's house and he dropped a movie token. It rolled under the couch and he got on hands and knees to get it. His hand wouldn't fit under the couch. Rho bent from the waist and reached under the couch and got the token. She was going to make popcorn one night when they were studying. She went to the mud room to get the step stool to reach the popcorn, when she came back he had the popcorn in the microwave already.

Kids at school didn't make remarks about the two of them hanging out together all the time. In fact it was good for both of them. They were looked at as being almost normal, quite an improvement for both of them.

Kyle saw them pull up at Rhoda's one afternoon and went over to talk to them. He wasted no time getting to the point. "Rho, I relieve you of your promise to go to Snow Ball with me. You guys are obviously going to go together and Gina Higgins has asked me."

"Um, ah, gee that's great, thanks," Rho stumbled out, "Gina huh? Is that like a declaration on your part?" Gina was the only openly lesbian girl in their class.

"Well, if I am with her anyone with half a brain will know why. I'm tired of trying to hide the fact I am gay while at the same time hoping to find a boyfriend. And you straights wonder why we rainbow people are neurotic. Well, see you guys around."

Grant said, "That was quite a bit short of a cheery yes of course Grant and I are going to Snow Ball together. Did you not want to go with me?"

Rhoda turned on him and coolly replied, "I don't recall being asked to go to Snow Ball." then she stuck her nose in the air and marched into her house.

Grant was left standing in the yard slowly shaking his head and wondering what had just happened.

Rhoda was leaning on the front door quietly crying. What had happened of course was that she had been waiting for Grant to ask her to the big winter dance. She didn't know if it was worse that he hadn't asked or that he just assumed she was going with him. Well until he asked, and he better be damn sincere about it, there was no way she was going with him. She dried her eyes and went to eat supper with her family.

Of course mom and dad both had to say what a nice guy Grant was. Her brother said he had heard he had scholarship offers from eight Big 10, ACC and SEC schools. Dad had eaten lunch at their diner and remarked how nice his folks were. It was enough to make her scream. It was her turn for kitchen and dish patrol. She was surprised she didn't break something while loading the dishwasher.

She was in her room trying to concentrate on homework but with little success. Finally she threw her algebra book across the room and started crying. Why did she care so much about her friend asking her to to the biggest dance of the year? It was stupid to have a Snow Ball anyway. Why did her school think a formal dance a week before Christmas break was a bigger deal than the spring prom? Stupid school, stupid dance, stupid boyfriend. Oops, what the hell was that? Was he her boyfriend? Is that why she was so upset? Holy shit, she said to herself, calm down Rho, think rationally. How can he be my boyfriend, she thought, we haven't even kissed, heck they hadn't even held hands. The only times he had ever touched her had been to help her up into his truck. Except the very first time when he slammed into her on the sidelines.

Well what does make a guy your boyfriend? They hung out together and hardly ever talked with anyone else. They did stuff together like volunteering at the animal shelter, did their homework together, went to movies, went to eat. Holy cow she thought, we do everything that a couple do except be physically intimate. Is that what she wanted? Did she want a boyfriend because she was horny? Well of course you're horny you idiot, you are a teenager after all. Yeah but she was not any hornier after being around him than at any other time. She usually 'rubbed one out' every four or five days using a little bullet vibrator on her clit.

So did she want him to do something else with her? It had been four years since she kissed a boy. She had liked the way kissing made her feel. What about a boy feeling her breasts? Her nipples were sensitive, she played with them when masturbating and it helped her get off. What about her cootchie? She sometimes put a finger inside, it always felt tight. She couldn't orgasm that way but it did feel good. Would a penis even fit inside her? She was so small she had her doubts. And what about Grant's penis? Holy cow if he were big all over, like he said he was, it might be impossible.

She thought about him trying to get his thing inside her and realized she was slumped down in her chair with one hand rubbing between her legs and the other under her bra squeezing a nipple. She quickly withdrew both hands and sat up straight, embarrassed by what she was doing. No, that was not correct, she was embarrassed from thinking about her friend in a sexual way. He had never hinted that he wanted to be anything but friends. Well she thought, I will have to finish what I started when I go to bed tonight. I will definitely not be thinking about my friend, at all, not even a little, no way, nope.

She sighed and got up to retrieve her algebra book and finish her homework. She went downstairs to get a snack and say goodnight to the folks. She ate her snack, did her nightly routine, put on her pj's, and had a nice orgasm using her magic bullet and was soon asleep.

Grant had spend his evening thinking about what had happened this afternoon and being frustrated. The worst part was he was cooking at the diner that night. He had screwed up three orders and was getting daggers stared at him by the night waitress. The diner finally closed and by the time he had done the dishes, swept and mopped the floor, taken the garbage out and locked up he was beat. He grabbed a can of soda and went out the back door checking to make sure it was locked. He got in the truck and was too tired to even go home.

So the problem was what to do about Rho. He wasn't an idiot, he had already figured out he had majorly screwed up by not asking her to Snow Ball. It wasn't like either of them had a line of people knocking on their door. They were buddy's, buddy's stuck together and did stuff. So why didn't she ask me to go if she was so interested in going? She suggested doing stuff all the time, so why not this? Damn, he thought, she's acting just like a girlfriend or something. Wait up dude, she is not your girlfriend. Then why is she acting like she is? Does she think we're going steady or something? Does she even want a boyfriend? Did he want to have a girlfriend?

Let's start there he thought. Yes, having a girlfriend might be nice. He loved the way females smelled, the way they looked, how nice a hugging a girl was. He had enjoyed the few he had fooled around with in the past. He had never screwed a girl but had gone everything but that. He was eighteen and porn was easy and free so he knew what to do with a girl, and well, what to do by oneself.

So how was he supposed to figure out how to proceed from here? The answer of course was to go to the ultimate arbiter of all things guy and girl related. He picked up his phone and dialed from his contact list.

The call was answered by a cheerful, "Hey little brother how's life in Middle America? If you are calling this late I assume it has to be about a girl. I need details, Shithead."

Grant couldn't help but smile, how could his brother Harlan cheer him up by calling him Shithead? He laughed and started with his tale of woe. When he was done his brother's first question was, "So OK, when she kisses you does it feel like she wants to be with you?"

"I told you already, I have never kissed her."

"Well then that's the first thing you have to do. Just walk up to her and lay one on her. Her reaction to that will tell you where to go from there," was Harlan's advice.

"So if she likes it I apologize immediately and ask her to the dance? If she doesn't like it what do I do then?" he sounded confused.

"Shithead, you immediately apologize and ask her to the dance, what are you retarded or just slow? If she likes the kiss you go as a couple, if she doesn't like it you go as a couple of friends. Got it?" Harlan asked with a laugh.

"I refuse to believe it is that simple but you have way more experience at this than I do."

"Hey if you want a second opinion ask pop, or better yet ask mom, they'll tell you the same thing," Harlan assured him.

"Yeah thanks but no thanks. So if I get arrested you'll go my bail for me?"

"Absolutely little brother, but don't worry. I think you two need and deserve each other. If the kiss fails have her call me, in ten minutes I'll have her panting for you," Harlan teased.

"Sure, panting from trying to run away. Love you brother, thanks. Kick Green Bay's ass on Sunday."

"You know it. Love you too, bye"

Well there it was, a game plan of sorts. Satisfied that he had things settled in his head Grant fired up the truck and headed for home.

When he woke up he knew how to go about things. He pulled up as usual and waited for Rho to come out.

Rho had seen him pull up and went back to the kitchen to have more juice. She was going to wait and make him sweat a little. After waiting five minutes that seem ed like an hour she grabbed her things and headed out. She was determined to play it cool and walked to the truck like always.

And like always, when he saw her he jumped out and came around to open her door.

She threw her backpack up into the cab and started to climb in. Then Grant did an odd thing, he turned her so she was facing him. Then he grabbed her by the waist and picking her up, set her on the first step. That put them at eye level. Then he just leaned forward and kissed her. It was tender, with just the right amount of pressure, no tongue but with lips parted.

In other words, exactly what a first kiss with your boyfriend should be like. After a long ten seconds he pulled back and softly said, "Wow. I mean uh, wow I-I apologize, I was wrong, will go do me the honor of attending Snow Ball as my girlfriend?"

"Wow indeed," breathed Rhoda, "so in order: accepted, yes you were, yes and definitely yes." She looked around his arm and said, "Oh shoot, mom and dad are looking out the window, let go of me so I can get in. Ah the hell with that, kiss me again."

They both thought the kiss ended too soon but were a little intimidated by the audience. Rhoda hopped into the cab and cheerfully waved to her folks as Grant slammed the door and ran around, jumping in and taking off.

So began a few weeks of a lot of kissing and a little groping of tits and buns. They solved the height difference by Grant being on his knees or Rho standing on the low coffee table at her house or standing on a booth seat on the nights she would 'help' him close the diner.

Two weeks before Snow Ball Rhoda got a call from a number she didn't recognize. A voice she didn't know said, "Hey Rho, how you doing darlin'? This is Harlan Anderson, Grant's brother, I don't know if he has mentioned me to you or not."

Rhoda laughed and said, "He hardly ever shuts up about you, frankly I'm sick of hearing about you."

He let out a belly laugh and cried, "My God now I know why he loves you. I suppose the Shithead has not told you that yet, has he?"

"He hasn't, and don't call him Shithead, what's wrong with you?"

"He's my brother, I can call him that. There better not be anybody else try to call him that however. So the reason I called is, I have a question for you. I am a plain spoken guy as you can probably tell. You are an intelligent young lady who can handle what I have to say, so here goes. It's kind a tradition so after Snow Ball are you two going to go to consummate your relationship?"

"Holy cow, you don't fool around. First of all, I don't know, we haven't talked about it. Second, it's not any of your business."

"First of all, I think you should do it. You two are just wearing your lips out on each other and then going home to choke the chicken. Or flick the bean as the case may be. Secondly, if you decide you want to go all the way I want to make it as romantic as possible."

"How do you mean as romantic as possible? Keep talking," Rhoda urged him.

"Well I'm going to buy him a decent tux. He will need it anyway for fancy do's in college. I didn't know it, but schmoozing alums is a big part of the college game. I am going to sent you a prepaid card to use for your dress, hair, nails and makeover. You want a white or black limo? Then of course dinner at Fabio's. Then the penthouse at the Hyatt. Do you guys drink alcohol? If yes then room service will take care of that. Brunch the next day at that place on the lake. So what do you think Rho, you up for that?"

Rhoda was silent for so long Harlan asked if she was still there. Finally she shook her head to clear it and said, "That is probably the most romantic, most perfect scenario I have ever heard. Only one problem, is this what Grant wants? Have you approached him about this?"

Harlan said, "No I haven't. It's better to present Grant with a fait accompli that to let him think too much. Trust me he will be very pleased that someone else arranged everything."

"Even down to the fact that he has to take his girlfriend's virginity? You really think he'll be OK with that?" she asked.

"Rho, think about it," he said logically, "you have been wondering when and how it was going to happen. Isn't this better than say, behind the diner in his truck. You are ready for this emotionally right?"

"Yes I am, I guess," she replied, then blurted, "I'm not sure about physically though."

"I understand the size difference," he said solemnly. Then he chuckled, "you jill off to porn don't you?"

"God this is embarrassing, talking to my boyfriend's brother about my masturbation habits," she giggled, "but yeah, sometimes. Why?"

"Google extra small girls having sex. You will get a ton, like hundreds, of girls your size taking on guys a lot bigger than Grant. You will stretch to take it I'm sure. But bringing some lube would be a good idea. Being an enthusiastic participant will also help. Oh, you might want to be on top at first. That let's you control the action. Young men tend to let the little head take over and not be as gentle as they should be."

"Holy cow, and I thought I was embarrassed before, I'm blushing," Rhoda confessed, "but thank you for the advice. I know intellectually that I can stretch far enough to have a baby, but the reality is difficult to accept."

"You'll do great Rho, easy as falling off a log. So if you are good with this scenario I will get Grant going on the tux and all the other arrangements. Or actually I will get my personal assistant to get going on this."

"You have a personal assistant?" Rhoda asked.

"Sure, my signing bonus was 22 million and my salary is another 8 million a year, why not? I'm not going to tell Grant about the sex thing. You shouldn't either. Let him worry and wonder bout it. It'll do him good. Hey it was great to talk to you Rho. My brother told me that he loves you so, when he finally tells you, act surprised. Gotta go."

So began a whirlwind two weeks getting everything ready. She had found a dress that only had to be altered a little. When she paid for it she discovered that the prepaid card Harlan had her sent had $10,000 on it. None of the beauty salons and nail places had any appointments available until they heard Harlan Anderson's name. Miraculously, appointments were found for all sorts of things.

Kyle was over the moon about his chance to accompany her on all her rounds. His advice was great and his sense of style perfect. By the time they left the salon the day of the dance he had also given two other girls great advice. The salon offered him a job as a beauty and fashion consultant.

When Rhoda got home there was an express envelope waiting for her. Inside were two plastic key cards for the hotel and a note from Karen the personal assistant telling her she had checked them in and they just had to go to Penthouse C on the twenty first floor. Also included in the envelope were reservation cards for Fabio's and the brunch place.