Rhoda Grows Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that weekend they had sex whenever they could find a flat spot. Actually Rho had found she liked it when Grant stood up and bounced her up and down on Cock so a flat spot was not a necessity. One night she helped him close the diner and they did it on the stainless steel prep table. She was riding Grant's cock when she sat up really straight and hit her head on a pot hanging above the table. Grant thought that was funny of course. There was a wooden spoon within reach and she picked it up to swat him with it. It bonged against a pot on her back swing. She looked up and smiling, used the spoon to play a tune on the pots, pans, lids and skillets hanging there. From then on when Grant was horny he would ask Rho to play a tune for him.

The weeks seemed to fly by and they started talking more about where they were going to go to college. Rhoda had been accepted for full scholarships at UCLA, California and Utah. She hadn't signed a letter of intent yet but the time for signing was open. Grant was expected to sign on the first day signing was open for football which was in the first week in February. He had offers from a lot of schools but none of them on the West Coast. He was leaning toward Oklahoma or Michigan. Michigan was better for him as a tight end but Oklahoma was his brother's alma mater. Both of these schools had great reputations as gymnastic schools but Rhoda has missed the deadlines for applying.

It looked like they were going to be a couple thousand miles apart for college. Just the thought of it was making them both miserable. There was no way Rhoda could afford to go to college without the $16,000 scholarship award.

In the week before Grant had to make up his mind the coaches or recruiters of all eight schools visited him. The night before signing he and Rhoda talked it to death and he still had not decided.

Then his brother called all excited, "What the hell is going on? I just got a call from my old coach and he said you haven't committed to Oklahoma yet. What's the problem Shithead?"

Grant said, "Hey you know Michigan's offense is geared more toward passing and tight ends. I'm not sure I want to go to Oklahoma and be a blocking tight end for four years."

"The Big 12 is changing over to more of a passing conference than it ever has been. Have to to stay competitive," his brother argued. "Besides you don't want to make your superstar brother look bad by not going to his school do you?"

Grant joked saying, "Bro, you don't need my help to look bad. Alright then, Norman, Oklahoma here I come."

"Thanks little brother," Harlan said sincerely, "I guarantee you you won't regret it. I gotta go call Coach. When he calls, please answer and try to sound like you think this is a great opportunity."

He hung up and looked at Rhoda like he was going to start crying. She got up and sat on his lap and they just held each other. She said goodbye when Coach called and went home.

All the way home her brain was going 100 miles an hour. She parked the car and thought things through then nodded to herself. She dialed and when the phone was answered said, "Hey Harlan, this is the Shithead's girlfriend. Just hear me out on this OK?"

The rest of the school year passed quickly. Graduation came and went and the time to say goodbye was getting far too close. They both had to be at school at the end of July. Practice started first week of August. Every minute together was precious but getting more painful every day.

Then it was time to say goodbye. Because she had farther to go than he did Rhoda was leaving two days before Grant. He came over and helped her get her stuffed crammed into the car her folks had bought her for graduation. They had said goodbye the night before when Grant had asked her to play a tune for him. She fussed around as long as she could then hugged and kissed everyone and quickly jumped in her car and took off. She didn't look back, she didn't think she could bear the sad waves.

Two days later it was Grant's turn. He knew his folks would drive down for every home game, just as they had done for Harlan, so it wasn't that traumatic. His pop asked him which dorm he was in. Grant said Harlan had gotten him permission to live off campus, something that Freshmen were normally not allowed to do. Harlan said the place was actually closer to the fieldhouse than the dorms were. He hugged them goodbye and he was off on his adventure.

He pulled into Norman that evening and followed his GPS to the address he had been given. He pulled into the driveway and realized it was a house, not an apartment as he had thought. He wondered how many roommates he would have to contend with.

He grabbed a gym bag and a box and got to the door. He used the key that Karen the personal assistant had sent him. He carried his stuff down the hall and set it down so he could explore and find out what room was his.

Then he heard a voice call out, "Your room is back here." He frowned as he heard the female voice and made his way to the last door and entered the room. Lying on the bed wearing nothing but a smile was Rhoda. "Hey stranger, welcome home."

He didn't even stop to ask how or why, he went to her and scooped her up and held her like he was never going to let go. Finally he sat down on the bed but he still held her on his lap. Then in his best Ricky Ricardo voice he said, "OK Lucy, you got a lot of 'splaining to do."

She told him she had talked to Harlan after he had agreed to come to OU. She explained about missing the application deadlines and about her scholarship offers and that she had not signed a letter of intent. She said OU had a great gymnastics program and she thought she could help the squad if she could apply late. It is amazing how being a Heisman runner up and an NFL star player can open doors. She was allowed to apply as a 'provisional' student.

She didn't say anything to him in case she didn't get in. She just got accepted two weeks ago. She would be on the gymnastics squad but would not get a scholarship until next year. Harlan was glad to pay for her schooling for the year if that meant his brother had someone to take care of him so he could focus on football.

"Harlan didn't think we would want to live together in a dorm so he bought this house. It's four bedrooms, three baths but we have it all to ourselves. He figures he can let us live here free until we graduate and still sell it for a profit. So you want to get the rest of your junk out of the truck?"

"Oh no," he said setting her on the bed. He stood up and started taking his clothes off. "I have a much better idea." She agreed and was naked before he was. As he reached for her she thought, it's fun being all grown up.