Rhoda Grows Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face, hair and nails were all done so all she had to do was put on her dress. The limo wouldn't be there for almost two hours so she sat at the kitchen table to finish her history homework. Her brother wandered through and said, hey Pix, then started laughing.

"I'm sorry Pix," he said still laughing, "you look absolutely stunning. Ready to be presented at court. Except for the baggy sweater with a coffee stain and the shorts with a hole in them."

Her dad walked in then, did a classic double take and said, "Yowser, that boy doesn't stand a chance. You look great Rho. I'd give you a hug and kiss but I don't want to mess with perfection. Oh, mom said she should be back before you leave but if not I am to take 400 pictures."

Finally it was time for the dress. She had on her new $80 bra that guaranteed cleavage and a one cup size increase. It was a lie, but she was a very respectable B cup. The dress fit her perfectly. The blue matched her eyes exactly. Her contact lensed eyes. Her mom had gotten home from work and came to help her. Well actually, to fuss over her. When she was ready she looked up at her mom and saw she was crying.

"What's the matter mom," she asked, "are you OK?"

"No, yes, I don't know," her mom confessed, "you are leaving tonight as my little girl and when I see you next you will be a woman."

"What are you talking about mom, I'll always be your little girl."

"I am not as clueless as you think I am," she said, "I saw you sneak the suitcase over to Kyle's for him to bring to the dance. I know you aren't going to a cabin party with just the girls after the dance. You and Grant are going to do it. I hope it will be as wonderful as it was for your father and I our first time. Our first time was after Snow Ball our senior year too."

"You knew all along and never said anything? Why not, why not try to talk me out of it?" Rhoda asked.

"Oh honey, if you really want to do it I couldn't talk you out of it. When I see the way you two look at each other I actually want you to do it. You two are perfect for each other. I want you two to share the happiness of a good sex life. Your father and I have always loved loving each other. I know no child wants to hear about their parents sex life's but it is important." Then she laughed, "Growing up I always thought my folks had only screwed twice. Once to get your Uncle Jim and once for me."

"So you're OK with me having sex?"

"Yes I am, and amazingly, so is your father."

"My God mother, you talked to dad about me screwing a boy? And he didn't go kill Grant? And ground me forever?"

"No," her mom laughed, "for one thing you forget sometimes that you are nineteen years old. We really can't tell you what to do. I know, I know, my house my rules. But we have never had to come down on you or your brother over breaking rules. Your father just wants you to be happy. He checked Grant out around town and found out that he is a good kid. He knows you are level headed and on the pill. He wanted me to tell you that while condoms are always a good idea, he never liked them and we never used them."

"This is incredible, my dad knows I'm on the pill and he thinks it's OK for me to screw bareback? I thought this night was going to be surreal but I didn't know the half of it. How am I going to be able to look him in the eye tomorrow?"

"You are going to come into this house tomorrow and look you father in the eye and tell him you are a woman now."

"Well, he will be able to tell by just looking at me. Maybe just a hug to let him know I love him will do the trick," Rhoda said.

"See, already all grown up, thinking like a mature woman," her mom teased.

The door chimes went off and it was time to go. Grant had, on Kyle's advice, gotten her a wrist corsage. Kyle had explained it by saying, the fruit may be small but they are lovely to look at, don't hide them in a flower garden. After exclamations about Grant's tux and how good they looked together and the 400 photos, it was time to go.

At the door her dad leaned down and whispered, "I am going to have to share you with this young man but you will always be my little girl."

She gave him a quick kiss and a smile and they got in the white limo and were gone. The food and atmosphere at Fabio's were everything she had always heard they were. Grant quipped any meal that ended in a choice of seven homemade gelato flavors couldn't be all bad. They were a hit at the dance. Both of them received compliments on their attire. They danced the slow dances together and Rhoda let the girls drag her to the floor for the fast ones. Soon it was midnight and time to leave. They made sure to say goodnight to Kyle and Gina. They had made quite a splash with their wardrobe. Between hair, tops, pants and shoes they wore neon bright colors of the rainbow. Rhoda teased Kyle saying, "I didn't see you dancing with any guys tonight handsome."

Kyle reached into his pocket and came out with two slips of paper. "No, but I got the phone numbers of two guys that aren't quite as brave as Gina and I. Discrete affairs are better than no affairs, right?" Rhoda turned to Gina and she just grinned and showed them her palm with a number on it. They said goodnight and went to find the limo.

They talked about the things they had seen at the dance and they were soon at the hotel. The driver retrieved their bags and handed them to a bellman. The driver told them he would be there to pick them up at 10:30 am for their brunch and wished them a good evening. They followed the bellman inside. When he started for the front desk Grant produced the key card and said Penthouse C. The bellman smiled and redirected them to the elevator. He opened the door for them and bowed them inside. The floor to ceiling windows showed a fantastic view of the city and the lake. They were admiring the view when the bellman came out of the bedroom and handed Grant the key card. Grant gave him a twenty and thanked him and the man made his exit.

They were still holding each other and enjoying the view when the door chimes sounded. When Rhoda opened the door it was the floor waiter with a loaded cart. On his heels was a man in evening clothes. While the waiter was setting up the man introduced himself as the night manager. He had talked to Mr. Anderson earlier and was following his instructions on making sure the couple were taken care of properly. He gestured toward the table that had been set from the items on the cart. A large platter of cheeses and cold cuts along with a platter of fruit just as large were on the table. So was a platter of huge shrimp and smoked salmon. A bread basket held six or more types of bread.

The manager asked if that met with their approval. Rho giggled and assured him it did. The manager nodded at the waiter and he put his hand on the lid of a large cooler. As per Mr. Anderson's instructions here was the piece de resistance, with a flourish the waiter lifted the cover. There lying on a bed of ice was a 12 pack of diet coke. Grant and Rhoda laughed and the manager and waiter both smiled. The manager said that of course anything else they wanted was available, they need only ask. They thanked the men and they made their exit.

They stood at the table picking at things, not really eating. Finally Grant fumbled around and said, "So are we going to..."

Rhoda interrupted him with a strong, "Yes, yes we are, and right now I think." Grant still stood there not moving. Rhoda reached up and took his hand and led him to the bedroom.

"Do you want to go in the bathroom and get ready," he asked nervously.

"Not on your life buster. I want to see the look on your face as you take off my clothes."

"Cool, um, where do I start?" he asked.

"Well my jewelry I suppose," she said as she started removing items, "this necklace was my grandmother's and I don't want to break the chain. Then my diamond earrings, they were a Sweet sixteen present from the folks. This is kind of delicate work and I don't have all night to wait while you fumble around." With that she laid the items on the bedside table.

She turned away from him and said, "Zipper please."

He slowly pulled the zipper down nearly to her butt. She turned back to him and when she straightened her arms the dress fell to the floor. She was left in her bra, black lace panties and thigh high stockings. Grant just stared at her, stunned. She was the most gorgeous thing he had ever seen. His eyes slowly traveled down from her face all the way to her feet.

He reached down and felt the band holding up her stockings and then smiled.

Rhoda smiled too and said, "I know right, I'm so short they come all the way to my crotch."

Grant smiled more and said, "Pussy highs."

Rhoda laughed and cried, "Hey, you can't call her a pussy, you haven't been formally introduced yet."

Grant slowly sank to his knees. Now she was an inch taller than he was. He slowly ran his hand up the inside of her thigh until he reached her panties. He slowly ran his finger over her her hidden lips and whispered, "So very, very pleased to meet you Miss Kitty." He slowly ran his hand between her legs and after a few strokes said, "Um, she's leaking, would you like me to stop?"

"Oh god no, don't you dare. I mean, yes stop, take my bra off now. I want to feel yours lips on me."

He reached behind her and did the one hand flip. The bra came loose and shot out from her body almost hitting him in the face. And there they were. Her small perfectly formed breasts. My god he thought, the nipples are huge. Maybe not huge but they certainly looked huge on her small breasts.

"Play with them," she urged him, "put them in your mouth."

"Play with what?" he asked innocently.

"Oh you ass, my tits, play with my tits. Suck on the nipples, bite them a little, chew on them with your lips. Just fucking do it now," she cried out.

He began following her directions. It felt so good Rhoda thought she might pass out. Then she giggled a little as she realized that even on his knees he still had to bend down to mouth her titties. I should have left my heels on. Then she wondered if he were standing up how far she would have to bend over to put his thing in her mouth. Oh my, my panties just got a lot wetter when I had that thought.

"Touch my pussy through my panties again, keep sucking my nipple too. If you do I will come for you. You want to see your girlfriend come in her black lacy panties, don't you?" she was almost whining it felt so good.

He barely touched her when her orgasm hit and flooded the gusset of her panties with fluid. Her legs shook and if he hadn't grabbed her she would have gone to the floor in a heap. He picked her up and laid her on the bed then stripped her panties off. She tried to come back to earth and focus but it was difficult. She was in such a nice place she didn't want to leave. His face finally became clear she realized all she had on were her pussy highs and was still in his tux. He was even still wearing his bow tie.

She smiled up at him and said, "Strip big boy, show me what you got in them pants."

He took his time and let her enjoy his slow tease. He got down to his boxers and then hesitating looked at her and asked, "You want to do this last part or what?"

She shook her head no and said, "Just get 'em off stud."

He shrugged and stretching the waistband away from his cock dropped his boxers to the floor. There it was, about three quarters hard and seven magnificent inches and growing. He stood there with his hands on his hips and then flexed his cock so it bobbed up and down.

"Holy shit Grant," she exclaimed, "is that all for me?"

He chuckled and stepped up to the bed saying, "Yes Rho, all for you and nobody else, ever." He stooped and went into the trouser pocket and came out with a strip of condoms. He showed them to Rhoda and she shook her head no, he smiled and threw them over his shoulder.

"Shoot, the size of that, it may not be for me. I sure am willing to try though." With that she jumped out of bed and rummaged in her makeup bag and came out with a tube of lubricant. She jumped back in bed and started to pull her stockings off.

"Stop, stop, stop you have to leave the pussy highs on, they are such a turn on, I think they will feel fantastic against my skin." he begged.

"OK, but that means you have to grease up Miss Kitty and get her ready for him. You have a name for your penis or you just call him monster?"

Grabbing the lube he put some on two fingers and started rubbing between the lips of her pussy. As wet as she was he didn't think that lube was probably necessary but it might make her more relaxed if he used it. Soon he had two fingers sawing in and out of her. Jesus he thought, she is very tight. He pulled his fingers out and applied lube to three fingers and went back to stretching her little pussy. Rhoda started grinding her hips against his hand and making happy sounds. Finally she pushed his hand away and moved to the far edge of the bed.

"Get in and lie on your back," she told him, "let me grease up your unit. You never did tell me what you call him"

Grant laid down and she sat on his legs and put a generous amount of lube in her hands. She used both hands to get him coated and he could have happily died and gone to heaven right there. "Cock, I just call him Cock."

Rhoda laughed and climbed up until she had him lined up and then started lowering her hips. Just as the head touched her labia she moaned, "Hello Cock, welcome home."

It was tight and it took her a long time to relax and stretch but eventually she had taken it all and his cock hair was tickling her bare pussy. She didn't know if he liked a bare pussy or not but she had to shave for gymnastics. They looked into each others eyes and just marveled that such a thing could happen. Then Rhoda picked herself up until Cock almost came out and then lowered herself slowly back down. When she hit bottom again they both moaned. This time when she came up he used his hands under her thighs to help her up. Another three strokes like that and he started using his hands to pull her back down. He was just getting a good rhythm going when she started bucking and yelling things that made no sense. He could feel her juices flooding her pussy and he lost it shooting deep inside her."

She collapsed onto his chest and he held her and rubbed her back. Soon his cock got soft enough to fall out of her. They both giggled when they felt their combined fluids flow out and onto his thighs and stomach.

Rhoda started giggling then snickering and finally laughing. She finally stopped long enough to say, "What we lack in endurance is surely offset by enthusiasm and intensity, don't you think?"

Grant laughed and said, "My sweet Rho, it's only going to get better and better."

"Oh yeah," she quipped, "like when?"

"I'm young and with an incredible gorgeous woman, pass me the lube and climb aboard," he boasted.

It went a lot easier this time around, and lasted longer too. They rested afterward just cuddling and stroking each other. They finally got up, wiped the juices off and went out to the living room to get a drink and eat some more of the great food. They finally went to sleep at 3:00 am.

Grant woke from a very dirty dream and found Rhoda on her belly between his legs licking and sucking his hard cock. Rhoda looked up at him and cheerily said, "Hi, Cock and I are just getting better acquainted. I think he likes me."

"You want to play another game of hide and seek?" he asked her.

"I would love to but Miss Kitty doesn't agree. She's a little tender right now. Would it be OK if I made Cock come with my mouth? I'm not sure about swallowing but I do want to feel him shooting in my mouth. Wow, that must be a yes, he just grew like another inch. I am going to suck him and stroke him and see if he likes it. Tell me when I do something really good so I know. Oh, I'm not a porn star so don't expect me to deep throat this bad boy."

He really had nothing to say to that. She was very interested in what made him feel good and soon enough he was warning her he was going to come. She kept right on sucking and stroking and she soon got a mouthful. Her eyes widened at the volume of cum but she didn't lose a drop. She kept a seal until she had it all then slipped her lips off his cock. He could tell she was swishing it around in her mouth, then she smiled and swallowed. He could only look down at her in amazement.

She climbed onto his chest and asked, "Have you ever tasted your own cum?" before he could answer she was kissing him. He could taste a little creamy saltiness that was actually not bad at all. She climbed up his chest and snuggled in. He pulled the covers up and went to sleep with one arm around her to keep her from rolling of his chest.

At first he couldn't figure out what that noise was. As he came awake he realized it was the room phone. In a high class place like this phones discretely buzzed, they did not ring. He was alone in bed and reached over and answered the phone. A very sweet voice informed him it is was 9:45 am. He thanked her and hung up then got got out of bed to go to the bathroom. He could hear the shower and he called out, "I'm up, are you going to be in there long? I need to take a leak really bad."

He could hear her laughing, "Well come in and go you idiot. You violated my pussy and mouth with your cum I can probably stand to hear you peeing."

He had not noticed the night before but the bathroom was huge. The entire room was covered in marble. The shower was so large it didn't have a door. Rhoda was standing under the sunflower shower head just letting the water revive her. Grant did his business and then stepped into the shower with her. He reached around and grabbed her great little tits and gave the nipples a tweak.

She giggled and leaned back into him. She could feel his cock poking into the middle of her back. She remembered wondering about how far she would have to bend over to put him in her mouth. She turned and found that with his cock standing straight up the answer was, she didn't have to bend over at all. She could only reach about an inch while standing straight up but it seemed to please Grant. He put his hands in her hair and pulled her head down. She got the same four inches in her mouth as she had last night. She boobed up and down for a minute and then came off and said, "We don't have time for this, the limo will be here at 10:30. if we are late we'll lose our reservation for brunch. Now make yourself useful and wash my hair for me."

They managed to make it to the lobby in time and made it to the restaurant on time. The brunch was as good as advertised, they enjoyed it and each others company very much. On the way back to Rhoda's house Grant asked, "Is your dad going to come looking for me with a shotgun?"

She laughed and told him both her folks were cool with this whole thing. He walked her up to her door and set her bag down. They were in the middle of a nice goodbye kiss when the door opened. It was her mom. She looked at Rho's face and saw the happiness there and just smiled and closed the door. Grant said I'll call ya later and left.

She went up to her room and was putting stuff away and sorting her laundry when her dad knocked on her open door.

"So kiddo, do I have to go looking for him with a shotgun," her dad said trying to act very casual.

She laughed and said, "You know, he asked that exact question when he dropped me off. The answer is no, you don't. Dad," she said seriously, "it was everything a girl's first time should be. And that is all the info I am going to give you. Mom will of course tell you everything after we have a little talk later tonight. It's just a little weird talking to my dad about sex stuff."

"Oh believe me, I get it. I still have a hard time talking to your brother about sex stuff. Well, I'll leave you to it. I'm happy for you Rho, really happy."