Rhonda Plays a Dating Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time there was no Sunday night massage. He offered and she told him to fuck off. He touched her and she smacked his hand.

"If you want to make up to me, you will come with me on Friday night. Martin is picking me up, because I shouldn't have been driving home last time, and you can sit in the front seat and talk man stuff with him. If you aren't willing to come with me, then you can just keep your fucking hands to yourself. And if you wank it on the floor, clean it up this time."

"I'm not cheating," he answered, "so I don't have to defend myself. If you keep cheating, we're going to get divorced."

She ran up to him, just short of touching him. "How the FUCK am I cheating by dancing? Do you know I spend most of my time dancing with girls while he hits on singles? He isn't married and we look really strange me dancing with a ring and him with nothing. I'm going to ask, one more time, and forever after, it's up to you to ask. Will you come to the club with us on Friday so you can see I'm telling the truth?"

"You go and cheat. I'll call a lawyer and see what my options are."

She walked past him with a loud, "AARRrhhghhh!" and went to bed.

This week was more tense than the previous week and there was almost no conversation. They actually avoided each other. Rhonda called each of their children to chat with them, carefully avoiding the tensions in the house. At work she focused on her job despite Martin stopping by her desk more than necessary. At one point she told him he had to leave her alone or she would tell HR and they would keep him away. She told him once again, she was married. She thanked him for taking her to the dance, but if it came down to dancing or the marriage, she was going to need to think hard about those options. Her husband was overreacting, but she still hoped he would come around and understand it was just a dance.

Martin said, quietly, to her, "And I don't suppose you weren't aware I was stabbing you in the belly." She gave him a cool look. "I felt it, but that's your problem, not mine. If you insist on more, if just getting me out to a dance isn't enough, then we need to end it now."

The man smiled at her. "And let him know he won?" Then he walked out.

Rhonda understood two things immediately, because part of her training covered these things. First, he was trying to goad her into doing something she had never intended to do. Second, she wasn't sure if she cared any more.

For the third Friday in a row, she dressed up, had her argument with Danny, and was frustrated. This was getting her nowhere. Maybe she just needed to get some phone numbers from the girls and have them host her. She had not intended to cheat, but her husband and his damned stubborn attitude were pushing her in that direction and it was getting harder to refuse.

"Yeah, go and have a good time with your young stud. I'm sure you think I'm just out to pasture at my advanced age." Danny was fed up and in no mood as she told him she was going out again.

"For your information, he's a tender 39 years old, so he's almost as old as us. I said I wouldn't ask again, but Danny, please, come on honey, just come along and see. I am asking you to watch and observe that nothing happens. Frankly, it would make it easier for me anyway, since some guys seem to want to hit on the married woman in her 40s." That part was true, but most of the 'hitting on' was coming from a single source and she was now afraid her husband's stubbornness was going to push her right into his bed.

Martin picked her up at the agreed time, Rhonda looked at her husband, and saw he was staring at his computer, intentionally tuning her out. "Well, fuck him," she thought, and she went out the door.

As she closed the door to the car she felt his hand on her thigh. "Please take that off," she told him.

"You want to get me off?" he answered, but her icy stare told him he had pushed his luck too far. He put the car in drive and went to the club.

It took her longer to relax today. She saw some girls she had met in the past couple of weeks and joined up with them, leaving Martin to cool down on his own. He struck up a conversation with a table of girls and Rhonda felt a twinge of jealousy, but then remembered she would be showing the evidence of her fidelity when she got home and decided it was good for Martin to pursue the singles.

They got into his car to drive her home and he traveled down unfamiliar roads until she didn't know quite where they were. He pulled to the curb in a dark area with no houses around and put the car in park. Then he turned to her and she could see his smile in the glow of the instrument panel.

"What are you doing?" she asked. "I need to get home."

"Rhonda, sweetheart, you know he's just going to look at you poke at you, and treat you like a specimen. Let's give him something to really notice and blow it all up right in his face."

She pulled back. "Oh my god, Martin, no. Just get me home, please. Don't touch me, don't kiss me, don't do anything to me. Just get me home. I'm married."

"Yeah, shit, I heard that married bullshit before. You women are missing something. For you it was dancing. Hell, I can take you dancing, but now you like dancing with me, and dumbfuck doesn't understand. I'll leave your head spinning when I cum and he'll see the cream and totally lose his mind."

"Ok, that's it. He isn't going to see cream because there won't be any. Martin, I'm walking a tightrope here and I've always known it. As long as all we do is dance, I'm ok, I'm not cheating, no matter what he thinks. Hell, he's my children's father, and that should mean something."

He tried one time to put his hand up her dress and she smacked his hand hard enough for him to realize that plan wasn't going to work. "Ok, ok, I'll get you home to stuck in the mud. Just think about it, though, I can give you sex in a public place, a bit of risk for the hot lady."

She stared at him. "Damn you, why did you have to ruin things. Just get me home, please. I don't want to talk about it any more."

At 3 in the morning she walked in, got the usual investigation and looks, and was cleared from having had sex. She told her husband she had been urged by several people to have sex, which was a bit of a stretch, but she had resisted because she was going to be a faithful wife. He called her a whore again and told her to strip. It was that word "whore" that did it. Suddenly, she didn't care any more.

"You don't believe me when I tell you all I did was dance. You don't believe your own eyes when you don't see any trace of sex. You know what? Maybe I should do like some people urged and GIVE you something to see." The 'some people' was stretching again, but she was getting angrier as her clothes came off and flew across the room. Finally she stood naked and walked up to him.

"You want to do a nipple check?" She grabbed his hands and rubbed them on her breasts. "See if I'm all stretched out from taking a dozen over-sized cocks?" She pulled one of his hands down and pressed it against her pussy. "Go ahead, shove a finger in there, maybe two or three. What the hell do you think you're going to find that you haven't found on any of the last couple of weeks? Here, feel this," she pressed one of his fingers against her clit and rubbed for a few seconds. "Is it swollen? Is there any fucking part of me that looks like I've had sex of any kind with anybody tonight? No? Then that's it, because if there IS sex tonight is sure as HELL isn't going to be with you."

Leaving her clothes scattered around the room, she stormed off and up the stairs. He watched her, idly thinking she really did have the sexiest ass he had ever seen. Danny sat down again, pulled out his laptop, and turned it off. He stared at her dress, draped over a chair, and wondered what was going on. She was his wife and yet she was going on dates with this Martin guy. Why couldn't she just stay home with him. He could finish his work and they would have a nice cuddle.

He closed his eyes to remember better days in their marriage. He remembered struggling to come up with the money for her wedding ring set, which she was still wearing tonight. Maybe she wasn't having sex, but surely going on dates with other men made her unfaithful. He didn't realize it when he fell asleep in the chair.

Saturday morning Rhonda stayed in bed after she woke up. She was angry, sad, and happy all at the same time. She was finally getting out to dances, but both her husband and her dance date were pushing her, and from opposite sides. Her husband really had her upset because she had offered each week for him to come along and watch, keep an eye on her, and he refused. Why couldn't he just come and enjoy time with her while she did something she loved?

It wasn't until she realized how silent it was that she opened her eyes and realized Danny had not come to bed. She put on a bathrobe and went downstairs, where she found him asleep in the chair. At least his computer was off, she thought. For several minutes she stood looking at him, thinking of past times, thinking how good looking he was when his face was relaxed, wondering how to recapture that. "Damn you, bastard," she thought, wishing he would just LISTEN to her and understand.

She decided to make waffles, partly because she hadn't done that in months, and partly because she hoped a good breakfast would help somehow with the broken relationship. Rhonda hadn't realized how unhappy she was, but this discovery was painful in several ways, as she also realized she had been subtly looking for something to provide that happy feeling.

As she added the batter for the third batch Danny stood in the doorway. She looked at him and smiled. "Good morning, Mister Sleepy."

"They smell really good," he told her. "What's the occasion?"

She closed the lid and set down the batter cup. "No special occasion. I haven't made waffles for a while and I thought they might make a good breakfast, maybe help the day get off to a good start." His grunt wasn't building her hopes, and now she was having trouble holding onto that thread of wanting it to be better.

"Do I have time for a shower?"

"Not if you want them hot," she answered. She gave her robe's belt a little tug. Now if she kept moving, the robe would eventually fall open and maybe it would lead to something. He got a cup of coffee for himself and asked if she wanted one, but she held up the cup she already had. Another grunt and he went into the dining room to wait since there was nothing more to be done except wait.

By the time she walked in carrying a plate of waffles 10 minutes later, her robe had loosened considerably. Leaning over to put the plate on the table and then standing up, it fell open completely. She looked at Danny and he was gazing at her, a slight smile on his lips. Her breasts weren't as firm as they once were, leaving sharp creases from her cleavage to the underside of her breasts as they disappeared under the robe. Her full pussy bush was still something he really enjoyed. He'd seen the porn with shaved mounds, or with very hairy ones. He knew she had to trim at her legs, but it just looked nice to him.

"Do you like it?" Her voice cut into his thoughts.

"I've always liked it," he told her. "I've liked it when you had that flat, firm belly, when you had the big pregnant belly, the flabby post-baby belly, the belly you worked back into shape. I've loved them all."

The look of sadness in his eyes caught her off guard and she suggested they sit and eat. She left her robe open and they kept chat to a minimum, then after breakfast, she took him by the hand and led him upstairs. As they entered their bedroom she dropped the robe and turned to undress him. Pulling down his pants and briefs she paused to take his cock into her mouth and coax him to firmness. Happily, he was now in a mood to respond. Once they were both naked and heated up, she went to the bed and laid on her back, smiling as in invitation to him.

Danny walked over, climbed onto the bed and got between her legs. He dropped his head and blew gently on her damp labia before sucking on the loose lips one at a time. His tongue moved out and began sliding along the loose, soft edges, then up to the top of the slit and gently caressing her love button. After a few minutes of his tongue and lips playing with her, she was grabbing the sheets of the bed and arching her back as she cried out.

He gave her a little time to come down again before moving up and kissing her. She lapped hungrily at his lips, tasting her own wetness as she felt him aim and slide his cock into her, starting to push her to a second climax. She crested before him and encouraged him to keep going. It was a little frustrating because she was getting pretty aroused again by the time he finished, but it was wonderful anyway. It was like old times, and they hugged as he propped himself on his elbows to keep his full weight off her.

After a while he leaned down, kissed her, licked her ear, and whispered, "My ass is getting cold." They both laughed and he climbed off the bed, heading to the shower. Rhonda stayed laying on her back in bed, wondering how this magic had gotten set aside for so long. Then the reason for the recent tension came to mind and she realized that this kind of good time was temporary. They needed to resolve the dancing issue or the tension would continue.

She was just finishing washing up the breakfast dishes, still naked, when he looked into the kitchen. "Is this a new trend in weekend clothes?" Because she had been thinking of the dancing problem she shot him a glare, but quickly softened when she saw him smiling and realized it was a joke.

"Yes, I was thinking we could save a lot on laundry if I don't add to the pile for a couple of days." She put the towel back on it's rack. "You could join me and we could just ignore having to do anything for a day."

He walked in and hugged her. "Babe, this morning was wonderful, but I need to get out for a little while. There's a leaky sink I need to take care of and I need the parts. I'd invite you along, but you look so good dressed that way I don't want to have you put on clothes and disturb the view." He felt her flinch a little when he mentioned inviting her, but tried to ignore it.

"We need some time together," she said. "Just you and me. No warehouse, no home to take care of, nothing."

In his head he added, And no dancing. He immediately regretted letting that thought in, because suddenly the mood was gone, and she felt it as well.

Rhonda let him go and stepped back, her smile looking forced now. "You go take care of what you need for that sink. I'll go shower and get dressed for the day."

He watched her ass as she went up the stairs, walking out of the kitchen to view it longer. What was the solution to this? He knew something he had to share, but part of him didn't want to talk about the dancing problem. He liked where they had been this morning and knew it was one discussion that was sure to blow up anything good that had happened.

That evening he decided to look at some 'how to dance' videos on his computer. He watched three, imagined himself trying to do the moves, and gave up. He just wasn't going to be able to dance, and he wasn't going to be able to watch Rhonda dancing with another man. He already knew this week would bring the crisis, and he wasn't sure it would end the way he wanted it to end.

Monday night he tried the videos again. Now and then he glanced at Rhonda. She was on her own laptop, but she seemed to be scowling. Was she upset with him? Her greeting when he came home seemed sincere, and she kissed him and rubbed him quite happily. She was breathing harder, and he was just harder, and he wondered why she didn't push a little more and delay dinner. She winced a little and bent forward and suddenly he knew. After all the years of marriage, he had learned to recognize cramps.

By Tuesday morning she looked miserable. "You haven't had anything this bad in a long time, have you?" he asked. She shook her head. "Is there anything I can get you, or do for you?" He half expected her to tell him she wanted him to dance.

She just looked up, forced a smile, and said, "Thank you, honey, but I think I have everything I need." After he left for work, she got dressed, grabbed her purse, and called work to let them know she would be late. Rhonda stopped in the kitchen, considering getting a lunch together, then decided she didn't feel up to it and hoped she would feel better later.

By 11 she was feeling a little better, the pills helping to ease the worst effects, when Martin stopped to visit her. His smile reminded her of something she had seen in movies. "I stopped by early, but they said you were running late. Hey, you look a bit pale. Everything ok for you?"

Resisting the urge to rip into him for missing the obvious, or what to her or Danny was obvious, she simply said, "I'll get by. It's temporary."

"Yeah, ok. The reason I wanted to stop by and see you was to ask you if I could pick you up earlier on Friday. Like around half past 5. You can get something heating for old Mister No Fun and then we can go out and get some dinner before heading to the club later."

Rhonda looked at him, her head tipped a little to one side. "You don't understand, do you? I'm not planning to leave the guy, I just want to dance. I'm going to have dinner Friday with my husband and if you can't handle that then maybe I need a new dance partner."

"Hey, hey, sorry. I didn't mean to start a forest fire. I was just thinking, you know, we get along so well, maybe dinner would be a good way to start the night. I mean, as long as you're home by 3 it's all good, right?"

She had to focus while a sudden cramp made her want to bend over and hold herself. "You want to spend 9 hours with me? And have me leave my husband to eat alone?"

He took a step back. "Ok, I get it. You want to dance, but I've been very nice to you, I would even say good to you, and I think it might be nice for you to say thank you with more than the usual quick peck on the cheek. I even considered not shaving to encourage you to kiss somewhere else." He laughed to distract her from the idea he had. "But since you seem stuck on routine, I'll be at your house at 8 to pick you up. We can discuss your thank you later."

As soon as he was out the door, she grabbed her belly and bent forward. This was far past dropping playful hints. He was pretty much coming out and asking for sex. She had some warning, though, so there were still three days to prepare herself for his tantrum when she said no in his car.

That night Danny worked on his computer until 8 and then shut it down. He gave Rhonda a massage and prepared a hot water bottle for her. He had her undress down to panties and get under a blanket on the couch with a large pillow under her shoulders and head. He sat at the very edge of the couch, massaging her head, face, neck, and shoulders while she held the bottle on her belly. She smiled. He hadn't shown her this much care since her first pregnancy. It was nice. She just wished she could enjoy it more because she knew they were going to have that dance issue again soon.

Wednesday she was feeling better, and by Thursday she was almost perky again, though still not finished with her period. She finished the dishes and went into the living room where he already had his laptop open. It was time to put a toe into the water and hope.

"Thank you, honey, for taking such good care of me while I had the cramps this week. It hasn't been that bad in a long time." She walked across the room until she was a few feet away from him, slightly to the side.

Danny looked up, smiling. "I enjoyed it. I realized I hadn't pampered you in a long time, and you looked so uncomfortable that I needed to try something. I'm glad it worked."