Rhonda Plays a Dating Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped to her knees, rested her arms on the arm of his chair, and gazed up at him. "I'd like to say a special thank you, because my husband is a wonderful man." Keeping her eyes on his, she moved her hand to his thigh and slid it up his leg. So far so good, she thought. He hasn't stopped her.

"Babe, it's good, really. You're still out of commission and I don't want you doing anything you aren't comforable with."

She scooted around in front of him and reached for his waistband. Tonight he was wearing sweats, and she knew the boxer briefs underneath were elastic. Nothing to open, nothing to unbutton. "I've come to realize that sometimes you might not be comfortable with something, but you do it anyway because it's really not that bad and it will make the other person feel better." Oh shit, was that too hard a hint? She pulled his pants down with the boxer briefs at the same time and moved her head under his laptop.

"Oh my gaww... Babe, I thought you didn't. .. OHhhh shit," Danny was struggling but she now knew she had timed it well enough. He wouldn't focus on her challenge to him because now he was focused on her challenge to herself. She had always said she didn't like having a cock in her mouth because it felt dirty, as in not clean kind of dirty. Yet now she was licking him and sliding her lips over the head. She kept him in her mouth and licked him for a while, feeling him become rock hard.

Her mouth slid off and she popped up from under the computer. "Honey, why don't you put this aside for a few minutes. You can get back to it later." As he moved the computer out of the way he briefly saw his wet cock bobbing before her head obscured it in that delicious way again.

She would have enjoyed some stimulation, but this period had left her extra sensitive as well, and she didn't want to risk even touching herself and ruining the event. She really wasn't a girl who enjoyed sucking a cock, but she was willing to take this step to try to rescue her marriage, and hopefully drop a hint Danny would follow up on. Still, she knew she was going to need to make a decision soon and inside her head she struggled with it.

He moaned, slid his hips forward, and squeezed her between his knees and thighs. It was decision time for her as he tensed up inside her mouth. Rhonda told herself to enjoy it, to relax, to just let it happen and not to jerk. She still pulled back a little when the first stream jetted into her mouth. More followed, but now she was prepared. The odd taste with a bit of a bite to it filled her mouth quickly and she felt the liquid accumulating. She waited for him to relax, swallowed, sucked on him a few times, swallowed again, and then just rested for a minute as he shrank in her mouth. Swallowing one last time, she lifted her head and smiled at him.

"I hope you enjoyed that. I won't kiss you, unless you insist." She almost giggled when she saw his eyes go wide and his head quickly shake side to side. Standing up she went to the bathroom to rinse her mouth. She had done it, and it wasn't terrible, but the taste still in her mouth wasn't what she wanted for the rest of the night. She was also pretty sure he could smell it if she got too close to him. She was certainly smelling it.

She did a little research on training methods, knowing there was a big new project coming at work that would require not just training, but also a workforce enthusiastically working on getting everything implemented. As she closed her laptop she realized Danny hadn't said anything. That meant whatever conflict they were going to have tomorrow was going to wait for tomorrow.

Friday morning they both went off to work as usual, or at least as usual as things had been in the past month. Danny wasn't talking much, watching Rhonda with a stern look, while she was trying to be as natural as possible, knowing he didn't approve of what she was planning to do. She could appeal again for him to go with her, but she didn't think anything would change.

Around 10 that morning, Martin walked up to her desk. He hadn't been stopping by on Friday, so she was curious what his reason was. When she found out, she wasn't very happy.

"Are you planning to invite him again?"

She looked into his eyes, eyes with an odd gleam today. "Yes, and I will keep asking him. He's my husband and he deserves the chance to come and be with me."

His smile got bigger. "Do you realize how nice I am to let you invite somebody else on OUR date? You are still calling this a date, right? Or have you dropped that since the first week?"

Now she had to stop what she was doing and give him full attention. "Yes, I still call it a date. I don't know what else to call it when a woman goes out with a man."

"It depends on your point of view," he answered. "For you, it's a date, for him it's cheating. I just call it fun. And I'll tell you what else. I'm very good at anticipating the future, if I have enough information. He is going to refuse. Again."

Rhonda sighed. "He probably will."

He continued. "I'll go a step farther. I'm going to get you to give me a special thank you, and he won't even notice it."

She stiffened. "I don't think so. I'm still going home to my husband, and we've come a long way rebuilding this week."

Martin took a step back. "Sure, we'll see. Don't be late, see you at 8." He laughed at his own bad rhyme and left her to shake her head clear and get focused back on work.

She got home and started dinner, setting the table as she heated leftovers. Danny got home a little later and got the drinks, putting out wine glasses and beginning to pour when she saw it.

"I'll just do water, please." He looked up at her. "I'll have drinks tonight and I don't want to start early. I need to start with a clear slate."

He poured his wine, put her glass back, and got her a glass of water. "So you're still planning to go out tonight, knowing I don't like it. After all the work we put in this week."

That last bit hurt, but wasn't going to stop her. "Honey, please come along. I can call Martin and tell him you're coming and I don't need a ride. We can go and I can dance while we still enjoy each others' company."

He walked to her, put his hands on her shoulders, and gave her a kiss. Not a romantic kiss, but a very familiar, loving kiss. "You still haven't figured him out, have you?"

She angrily pulled free and went back to pull food from the oven. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Babe, I'm a guy, I talk to guys, I KNOW guys. He's giving you what you want, but he's expecting a payoff from you."

She began filling the plates, almost wishing he would yell at her. This calm, understanding tone took the fight out of her responses. "I know he wants a payoff, but I tell him I'm married, and the answer to all his requests is a solid 'no' and he leaves me alone."

"I love you, and you are really smart. I mean, really really smart, so I have trouble grasping that you haven't figured it out yet, unless you're so focused on your dancing that you don't see it." She glared at him. "You said he dances with other girls, that there's a little group of you that meets at the club." She waited, eyebrows up. "How many other men are there in your group?"

She hesitated. "None." She added, "But there are five women."

"Five women, including you?" She nodded. "And how many of the women do NOT have a wedding ring?"

She had to visualize hands, and she counted. She wasn't sure on two, but thought they were married. The other three, including her, all had rings. She looked at him questioningly. "What's your point?" She already knew it and was building her defenses so she could deny it and not have her dancing taken away.

"Rhonda, there are guys who just want to fuck a married woman. They want to have what they aren't supposed to have, and they don't care who gets hurt while they have fun." Her look was hardening. "Please, babe, you're smart. Can't you see it? I'm angry, yes, because I feel like you're cheating, but I'm also really scared he's going to put you in a place where you give in to a lot more than a dance."

"I told you, I want to start clean, and he knows I'm married, and he knows I say no and expect him to accept the answer is no. I also told you, if you want to keep an eye on me you can come along. Why won't you do that?"

Since she had been standing there, he started dishing up his own food. "It's complicated, but there are two things holding me back. First, I don't want to go along when everybody looks at you as Martin's date. What does that make me? Your bitch? I feel they'll make assumptions about our relationship."

"Oh, honey, that's silly. My god, I'll hold you and fawn over you the whole time I'm not dancing it if will help."

He smiled a weak smile. "Uh huh, not dancing with him? So you do what you go for with him, and your husband gets the leftovers. Anyway, the second reason is, well, I don't even understand it, but I can't deny it." She waited. "Every time I close my eyes and imagine dancing with you, I just kind of freeze. I can't get past a mental block about it. It's like I have a panic attack. Just thinking of walking into one of those places freaks me out."

He went to the dining room table and she got her own plate ready. "You are going to claim a panic attack as a reason not to go to the club with me? Honey, you run your own business, you hire and fire people, you negotiated a fantastic lease, and you're afraid to dance?"

"It's where I am. And I'll tell you what makes it worse. I know that asking you to just accept that is like you asking me to just accept Martin is your dance date. But there is a difference."

"Fine," she said, "so what's the difference that is so important?"

He paused to take a sip of wine. "If I don't go to the club, you just don't dance. If you go with Martin, he's going to keep trying to get into bed with you. Every week he'll keep pushing. How long will you be able to say no?"

She put down her fork and glared at him. "I can say no as long as I fucking need to say no."

They ate in silence for a while, but as they were finishing up Danny spoke again. "Rhonda, if you go out tonight, I think one of us needs to move out."

She pushed back and stood up, her eyes narrowed and focused on him. "That is so fucking low. You threaten me with breaking up our marriage if I go to dance? Do you really think your threat is going to stop me? Why can't you understand, this is my bowling, time with the guys, whatever the hell you do to relax. This is important to me."

"Is our marriage important?" He never raised his voice, never tensed, never showed any sign of anger. Everything was calm to the point of, what did she think it was? The to point of resignation. "If I want to go bowling and you stay home, I don't go bowling. It's happened before."

"Yes, our marriage is important, and if you don't do something silly we can work on our marriage starting tomorrow morning. There are obviously some issues, and we will talk and get a plan for dealing with them."

He sighed. "If dancing is more important than me, then I guess you made your choice already."

At 8, Martin pulled into the driveway and Rhonda, wearing a black cocktail dress that fell almost to her knees walked out. Danny looked out the window as the car back out and then drove away. He sighed and turned. There were things he needed to do.

The night was about the usual for Rhonda. They got to the club and sat with the small group of women. They danced together, she danced with one of the women while Martin danced with another one. For some reason she glanced over and saw his hand grab the woman he was dancing with. Not a mistaken kind of grab, but a handful of ass and shake it kind of grab. She looked at the girl's face and was surprised to see a big smile. On her left hand, a foot beyond her head, was a shiny ring and diamond wedding set.

Before heading back to their table, the woman turned and grabbed Martin, giving him a long kiss while she rubbed her body on his. Rhonda reached the table first and noticed his pants were swollen in front. Was that what she was expected to do? It wasn't going to happen. She was here to dance, not have sex. He got her another drink and she pushed it aside. She had already finished three drinks and didn't need another. He pushed it back and urged her, with all the other women joining in, to drink it.

"Hey, Martin," said a woman on the other side of the table, "Rhonda seems a bit up tight. Haven't you broken her in yet?" The women laughed and Martin smiled. "She's being a little stubborn, but I'm expecting to mark her soon." There was more laughter.

A few questions followed and she learned that the girl who asked about breaking in, a somewhat chubby redhead named Mary, was seeing Martin regularly and had threatened to divorce her husband, a politician trying to protect his image, if he did anything to interfere. An attractive blond named Betty chimed in that she had broken her husband to the point where he watched Martin fuck her and then cleaned up after them before crawling back into his cage. Carmen said her husband was probably at home snuggled up with a bottle of beer while she came with Melody. Another woman giggled at that and Rhonda found out she was Melody and the women were two parts of a triangle Martin had arranged.

There were a few more dances, with various women expressing surprise that Rhonda was trying to be a good wife despite spending the time with Martin. They all encouraged her to just give up and enjoy what he had to offer her. She suddenly realized her husband was absolutely correct in his assessment and that these women would not offer her any protection other than if she danced with them then Martin would not be trying to rub on her.

When she returned to the table, Martin had gotten her another drink. She tried to firmly say she didn't want it, but the truth was that her head was foggy and she didn't last long when he told her that if she didn't drink it he was going to leave her to find another ride home. Had she been thinking clearly, she would have realized she could just call her husband. Realizing she was a little drunk, the other girls kept her as distracted as they could while encouraging her to drink up.

Rhonda drank faster than she wanted to, but as soon as she was done she insisted Martin take her home. She was afraid somebody, maybe Carmen or Melody, would start pawing at her and she didn't want to create a scene in the club. Martin looked at his phone and told her it was only 1 and she still had time for another drink. For the first time, she raised her voice and said she did not want another drink, she wanted to go home. Martin looked around the table as if to take a vote and agreed they would leave the club. The giggles and laughs from the other women put her on edge, but at least she was getting out of there without having another drink poured down her throat.

She sat with her eyes closed at first, her head spinning a little from the two drinks she had not wanted to have. When she opened her eyes she realized Martin had once again driven her away from town and home and was now in a sparsely populated and lightly traveled area.

"Martin, I want to go home. Stop messing around." She was not in the mood for his games, or even the smile he flashed her.

He turned down a road with no overhead lights and drove for a while. "Rhonda, sweetie, I've been so nice to you, driving you to the club, dancing with you. I even introduced you to my harem so you could dance with girls you'd gotten to know. I think I deserve a little thank you for my efforts to make you happy."

He turned once again, now going up a dirt road into a wooded area. He stopped when they were far enough in that the car would only been seen by a car passing by. Rhonda looked around, not at all happy, still buzzed, and a little afraid. Her husband knew she was out, but if she disappeared out here it might be months before anybody found her body.

"Ok, I thank you for getting me out of my house and to the dance, I thank you for the new friends to dance with, but I do not thank you for forcing two drinks on me that I did not want. Now can I go home?"

"No." He was very direct and simple. "No, you can't go home, because you haven't shown me the level of appreciation I think I deserve."

She slumped in her seat and looked forward. "All right, so what the fuck do you want for a thank you?"

"Quite the choice of words, don't you think?" He gave her a bright smile as she spun the words over in her head. When her mouth opened with understanding he laughed. "I think the back seat is calling us."

Now she was pushing herself toward the door and releasing her seat belt. "Oh no, that gets saved for my husband. Besides, I'm still finishing my period and I'm really sensitive down there. It would hurt." She let the seat belt go and opened the door, surprised no light came on until she remembered he reached up when they got into the car.

He released his own seat belt, still smiling. "What's your plan, sweetie? Are you going to walk home? You don't know where you are. Call a cab? Oh, right, you don't know where you are. There is an alternative if you aren't up to a full thank you, and I'm willing to take a rain check on the balance due."

She got out of the car and took two steps back. "Balance due? What the fuck are you talking about. This was about having fun, not running up debts."

"Fun for you, debts for me. Though I will say I've had fun. Now, unless you want me to leave you standing out there while I drive away, I'm going to suggest you get back into that seat, lean over, and use what isn't messy right now to make me as happy as I've been making you for the past month."

Rhonda took a step back and tripped over a log, landing on her ass. She got up, looking around and realized the area was heavily wooded, the moon was hidden by clouds, and she only knew the way back to pavement because she assumed the car had come straight in. "You'll get me home right after?"

He gave a laugh she didn't like. "Sure. You finish up and I'll drive you home. But you better keep it neat. I don't want a mess on the front of my pants, and you probably don't want me cumming all over your face and dress anyway."

She mumbled, "Shit," and got into the car. He leaned his seat back and pointed at his crotch. "Fuck you, bastard," she said and leaned forward, feeling in the dark to find his zipper and snap, pushing his pants down and holding his cock. It seemed to be actually a little smaller than Danny. She wasn't sure why he was so proud of it. She leaned to the side and guided it into her mouth.

She knew from the beginning that she would need to swallow. It wasn't enjoyable at all for her, and was actually distasteful after the loving care she had shown her husband's cock just yesterday. She licked and sucked and went through the motions, but her heart wasn't in it.

"Your mouth is warm and soft, but I can't give you credit for effort. We need to work on that so you have me moaning while you suck me. How often do you do this to your husband? It must be very rare. Mary could give you some very good lessons on sucking cock." He kept talking, bringing up her husband frequently just to humiliate her and remind her of her dependency on him to get home and also of how he finally got past her refusal to have any kind of sex with him.

She felt him stiffen, wondering why he didn't moan more, and prepared herself. She knew what to expect now and tried to force herself to keep her mouth closed. A mess dripping from her mouth might land on her or him or his car and have her getting left here with his taste in her mouth. The first stream surprised her, but she kept her lips tightly on his cock. As with her husband, the streams continued, each a little weaker, until they were done and she swallowed.