Rhonda Plays a Dating Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, girl, you swallowed that really easy like." He grabbed her head and helped lift it, then leaned forward to kiss her. She was surprised by the kiss, but the buzz, wanting to now get home, and his hand gently stroking her hair had her distracted too much to pull away. He broke the kiss, pulled up his pants and started the car. "Now, as promised, I get you home."

He drove faster than she thought necessary, but she wanted to get home so she didn't complain. In a little over 10 minutes he stopped on the street in front of her house and told her to get out.

"Hey, Rhonda, I'll be talking to you soon. Next Friday you'll be done with your period and we can find a nice place to fuck."

She held the door for a little longer. "I don't think I'll be going next week. In fact, I think I'm done with dancing now."

"Aww, I don't believe that. Oh, and stand at least six feet from him so he doesn't smell my cum on your breath." He laughed and drove down the street as she turned to walk up to the house.

Once inside she locked the door and walked through the opening to the living room. Danny was standing near his chair, that look of anger he had on previous weeks mingled now with a look of concern. He was staring at her.

"Well?" he said. "Did he get his next married notch recorded?"

Still drunk, upset with Martin and his threats to leave her in a wilderness, she immediately scowled at him, pulled up her hem, and pulled down her panties. The red-stained pad taped to her panties looked normal for her time in her period. "Do you see anything? Maybe you want to shove your fingers into my bloody pussy and see if it's loose?"

She was afraid he would come close and ask to smell her breath, but he didn't. There was a little more anger in his look now, though. "I need to ask you to leave the house."

Her mouth dropped open. "You WHAT? Fuck no, I'm not going anywhere. This is as much my house as it is yours."

"My money went the most toward paying for it."

Rhonda took a small step forward, stopping herself before she closed the distance. "And who made the money to pay for it while you were trying to start a new business?"

Danny stood silent for a while, then said softly, "You don't even realize." He turned to walk to the dining room and kitchen. "If you won't go, then I'm going. Good night, Rhonda. Good bye."

Still thinking of the smell on her breath, she didn't want to get too close, but she followed at a distance. "What do you mean good bye? You can't just walk out like that."

As he grabbed his keys and opened the door to the garage he turned to her. "I anticipated you would refuse to leave. I already have three suitcases and my briefcase in the car." He walked out and closed the door behind himself. She heard the garage door open and suddenly ran upstairs.

She opened the first drawer as her phone sounded. It was empty. She looked in another empty drawer before noticing it was Martin and answering the phone.

"So he left you behind. I guess there's no more excuse not to invite me in for the night."

"What are you ..."

"I saw a car pull out of your garage and drive away. I assumed it wasn't you because you're in no condition to drive."

"Martin, this isn't a good time right now. I have a lot to try to figure out. I think he's really gone."

"Oh wow, really gone. That would be different. The other girls just fuck me with their husbands sitting in the same house, or even the same room. Did you check to make sure he took his toothbrush?" Martin laughed.

"It isn't funny, Martin. I mean, I think he's really left, like maybe for good." She was walking to the bathroom.

"I just sent a text to the girls telling them you swallow. They're all impressed. Carmen wants to watch some time."

"You sent them a text? Martin, that was just ... oh, you fucking bastard."

He laughed and said, "I'll see you at the club tomorrow night. Be there or I start telling guys at work how well you swallow." She heard him laugh for a few seconds, then he ended the call.

She was left looking at herself in the mirror. Danny didn't need to smell her breath. The hair on the right side of her head was matted and stuck together. Martin had apparently run his hand over his cock and picked up her saliva and some of his cum and when he ran his hand through her hair ... She realized his kissing her right after she swallowed was just a distraction while he put the evidence right into her hair. He was right, her husband never smelled the cum on her breath. He didn't need to even get that close.

What she didn't understand was that he didn't say anything. It's as if he didn't notice, yet surely he did. Finally she remembered his comment. He had said she didn't realize. No, she didn't realize she was advertising that she had cheated. Martin had engineered the whole situation.

She hated Martin for what he did, but now she was trapped into going dancing with him again tomorrow. And he was going to want more than a blow job.