Ribbited For Her Pleasure

Story Info
A frog lady is discovered and decides to have a snack!
9k words
4.77
12.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanille was enjoying the relative solitude of the spring she'd discovered on the outer edges of the resort. It had wonderful concealment thanks to the abundance of foliage surrounding it and the water was both warm and clean. It had been a particular rough few weeks for her so she had been looking forward to this vacation for quite some time. The last thing the busty pinkette wanted was for her rest and relaxation time spoiled by some of the more rowdy patrons she'd met. Wearing only a towel around her body, Vanille leaned against the edge of the spring resting in the bubbling water which only barely covered her excessive cleavage. Thick mists surrounded the spring, obscuring her vision even further, but she wasn't really here for the sights, she just wanted peace and quiet.

The water was quite warm, enough to relax the body and mind and set one completely at ease. Bubbles slowly drifted upward from the center of the spring and spread out. Occasionally, a green bubble would find itself in the mix, an oddity but nothing that seemed to be worrisome to an unfamiliar newcomer. The foggy mists grew thicker and a casual pace, leading one to feel isolated and at peace from the outside world. Something about this spring was rather alluring, and anyone who even caught the faintest scent or taste would feel absolutely taken with it and not be able to help but approach.

That was indeed what Vanille had experienced when the pink haired dame had wandered further and further from the heart of the resort, looking for someplace to be alone. "Oui oui... parfait." She exclaimed as she closed her eyes, the water warm soaking into her creamy skin and leaving Vanille feeling utterly content. She was legitimately surprised there weren't other like her seeking something so serene, or else using the isolation as an excuse to engage in more... erotic encounters. Still, she wasn't complaining about the other resort guests' oversight, she was all too happy to indulge in this experience all by herself.

As the air grew thicker, so did the water. It grew murky. More and more bubbles were showing to be green as the spring itself changed ever so slightly in hue. The strange tint appeared to pose no imminent threat, however a soothing and complacent feeling would wash over her. A desire to remain with in the spring came powerfully to her mind and her skin began to tingle. All feeling of aches and possible pains were disappearing. She could feel rejuvenated and her mind would soon grow foggy. One might find themselves struggling to properly control themselves, let alone crawl from the spring if they could choose to.

Vanille was feeling so wonderful she wasn't sure how she could ever think of returning to real life once her vacation was over. That boring job, her dramatic, two faced friends and the many dull men in her life always trying to outdo each other in order to win her attention and affection. This was what she needed... so why did it have to come so rarely in her life? Why did she spend so much time looking forward to this but so little time actually enjoying and experiencing it? She slowly sank deeper into the water as she had this thought, until it had rose up to her neck. Her towel had grown looser as it absorbed more and more water until it reached peak saturation and began to drift slightly away from her body. Vanille didn't seem too concerned, however, who else was here to see it?

The water would begin to shift side to side abruptly but gently. Something had disturbed the surface of the water. Very gently, her body would rock in the water, a soothing and nurturing motion that would only add to her complacency. A particular push of the water separated the towel from her body entirely, and the force of water movement would spread her legs apart from each other in a manner that would not disturb her in her current state of mind. Her tingling skin could feel brushing motions across the skin, so gentle and soothing.

With her eyes closed it was easy to think that she was imagining those gentle sensations or that it was just the current of the water. Surely if anyone or anything else was present, Vanille would have heard them approach? Even as her towel floated away and sank somewhere in the spring, she couldn't bring herself to feel concerned. Everything was so serene, so perfect as she'd voiced earlier... she couldn't imagine anything ruining the moment and certainly didn't want to be the one to do so herself.

Finally, the slick yet strong brush of a fleshy appendage could be felt against her inner thigh. It slithered back and forth and gently reached forward slowly coil around one thigh and give a firm and comforting squeeze. There were many grooves and knots along the length, a massaging stick that worked at her muscles and helped her legs to relax further. Soon the other thigh would join in the entrapment. As she loosened the thighs would spread farther apart and she would feel her body being taken deeper into the water, leaving just her chin and up above the surface.

Vanille felt a real sense of freedom as she floated away from the edge of the spring, imagining herself laying on a cloud. While she felt as if she were laying on her back, something she often did when swimming in a pool, her lowered body seemed weighed down by something that was causing her to drift in a more vertical posture that usual. She almost did something about the, such as kicking her leg in an effort to right herself back into a horizontal position, she felt so good it was like she was in bed, surrounded by pillows in blankets at the height of comfort and not wanting to move when she remembered she forgot to set her alarm. Surely she would wake up on her own and didn't need to disturb such a beautiful moment...

The appendage finally reached in between her thighs and began to prod against her folds, neatly spreading them as it worked side to side, in and out. Two very large and firm, but soft hands wrapped around her ankles and slowly began to spread her legs farther out, as Vanille began to lose more and more of her senses, finding it difficult to focus on her own thoughts, much less what's going on around her, or to her. Her feet slowly raised into the air and from behind her thighs appeared the rather enormous head of the frog-like creature. Her incredibly massive mouth hung open with an immense tongue slithering out and around, showing itself to be the appendage that bound and felt upon her. The creature inhaled deeply, taking in the female's scent. She shuttered and came up a bit further, revealing massive mounds. They were enormous in their own right, but much more so in comparison to her own.

Vanille felt as if she were dreaming and while she wasn't completely oblivious to the sensations provided by the mysterious creature, she didn't feel compelled to investigate or even wonder what the source of them might be. Whatever the cause, Vanille's consciousness seemed to be drifting in and out of focus and coherent thoughts were not something she could be bothered with. As long as it didn't disturb her peaceful serenity and felt good, she was more than willing to ignore it. She just wanted to enjoy this moment as long as she could. Yet her while her mind was on pause, her body seemed to respond favorable to the frog's teasing and touch.

The frog lady gave a sinister smile at her prey as she gave into her comfort. The tongue manipulated it's way into her a little deeper, letting her feel the knots as each one slid in forcefully, but slowly. The tip wriggled around inside as it slowly began to fill her, reaching about as if investigating her insides. It felt along her walls and sensitive areas, analyzing how she moved and reacted as it pressed deeper still. Her mouth lowered to assist in helping reach as deeply as possible by wrapping around her inner thighs in their entirety, practically swallowing her cunny as her tongue forced itself in as deeply as possible.

Vanille let out a soft sigh of appreciation as the front began to caress her pussy with that impossibly long, flexible tongue, but those gentle sounds become a bit more heat and pronounced at more and more of that tongue disappeared inside of her, filling her more than any penis ever had, while touching her in ways that a man could never hope to compare to without first evolving some measure of control in the way human dicks moved. Yet Vanille wasn't even aware what was happening to her, let alone that someone else was responsible for this wonderful feeling. For all she knew, the lonely woman was simply daydreaming such a pleasurable feeling between her legs, though she could never recall such an imagining feeling so... realistic.

The tongue worked its way until it found a surface that could be breached. The tight entrance deeper inside was pressed upon several times. The spring's nutrients by now would have completely numbed any pain she could feel as the tongue finally invaded this next chamber. She broke into the sacred womb and felt around more, eyes widening as she analyzed, growing ever more excited to find this creature to have so many wonderful 'sacks', she thought. She continued to funnel the tongue into her, making the human balloon up in the belly as she filled her tightly. The frog lady sucked roughly, growing hungrier the longer she remained in such a pleasant position.

Vanille might feel a twinge of discomfort, but she was thankfully spared the ordinary pain associated with such deep, inhuman penetration. Her body quivered as it was filled and so thoroughly ravaged by that tongue until there was nothing left to explore. The beautiful french woman's belly looked rather swollen as inch after inch of that knotted tongue slithered its way between her lips and into her warm, wet cunt. Her body seemed to be producing an abundance of fluids, whether due to the pheromones in the air or whatever strange properties the spring hand. In either case it left the frog's tongue soaked in her unique flavor and while Vanille seemed to content to drift a little longer in her trance-like state, her vaginal walls began to constrict around that tongue occasionally in response to the ongoing stimulation.

The frog began to giggle in a girlish croak, sending vibrations down along the length of the tongue to reverberate around within her insides. The tongue slowly began to uncool. The immense heat caused the many knots to swell as she tugged back slowly and let each individual orb pop free from her folds. One by one they throbbed out from the tight opening, sending shivers down her own spine. She had much yet to explore of this prey who wandered into her sanctum. The frog slowly climbed up along her body, completely satisfied with her discovery. She came face to face with her prey and finally the last knot plopped free and the tip began to slither upward along the humans body to brush against her lips. She smiled as she came further out from the water and lifted the French lady up from the water temporarily, only to roll over onto her back and nestle the human between her massive mounds. Looming below, an incredibly thick and girthy reptilian log throbbed, growing upward toward Vanille's thighs.

Feeling herself lifted up, Vanille finally opened her eyes for the first time since... well she couldn't really remember. Had she dozed off? As her eyes fluttered open, she found herself face to face, or rather face to breast with the massive frog. Yet despite the absurdity of the situation, Vanille didn't seem the least be concerned or surprised by her situation. While somewhere in the back of her brain perhaps there was a tingle of alarm, her perceptions and cognition had been so thoroughly suppressed that even if she recognized that her circumstances weren't normal, she would probably convince herself that she was dreaming. Perhaps she had ascended into the realm of some frog god... those existed, right? She stared blankly at the much larger woman, while her brain processed what she was now seeing.

The keropin inhaled once more, taking in her scent before the foreskin clad appendage pressed between her thighs very slowly. She needed to be careful not to damage her prey. The tongue found it's way finally between her lips and forced its many knots into her mouth, filling the space and prodding against her throat. The tongue began to spiral and pump back and forth like a piston as large webbed hands clamped around Vanilles waist and tugged down on her body. She grunted and croaked in glee as the foreskin of her massive femcock tugged back and the drooling tip of her member found itself kissing and soon forcing itself beyond her silky nether lips. The keropin slowly sunk back into the water, careful to keep the humans head above the surface. Though, the point didn't seem to matter at the time as the throat began to fill with her tongue which excreted it's own gooey substance. It was a very tasty, sweet goo that amplified the effects of the spring while causing intense pleasure to wash over her.

Just as Vanille opened her mouth to say something, perhaps a greeting, something long and slippery found its way into her mouth. A more coherent woman might have realized that the creature's tongue tasted like... well... her, but as the keropin filled her throat and began secreting some sort of thick, sweet substance, Vanille soon found herself suckling on that muscle instinctively even as her arms and legs clung to the larger woman's strangely textured body. Then there was a new sensation, like something stretching between her legs as a warm, thick objective started to cram its way inside her tight hole. To say she was wet would have been an understatement, so despite the creature's fearsome size, there was plenty of lubrication to assist with penetration. However it was still a bit of a struggle, all things considered, and without the influence of the spring or the keropin's own unique characteristics, the shock and pain likely would have caused her to cry out rather than simply offer a gurgling moan. In either case any sound that would have escaped her was muffled rather thoroughly by that tongue, though if she wasn't careful, she might find breathing to be an issue before long.

It would not be long before the mild mind controlling effects would wear off. The kerapin knew this and had already planned far ahead. The goal was to adequately sedate and capture the prey, locking her into a grip from which she could not escape. The pain would still be gone, but within due time she would begin to realize what was going on. However, it was far too late. The kerapin then pressed harder down and allowed the thick frogcock to press harshly into the human. She filled her ultimately with the length and caused an obvious bulge to form in her stomach. She lifted the human with great strength before shoving her back down once more, using her like a large fleshlight. The tongue would take advantage if any protest she may attempt to verbally offer, lodging itself deeper and deeper still until it found its way into her stomach. The knots and coiling shape could be seen through her throat and stomach as it wiggled around inside, filling her with the pleasure enhancing and pain relieving nectar. Taken by her own feverish lust, the kerapin rolled over once more and rest the humans stomach onto the side of the spring. Her large webbed hands pinned down her body as she cranked her hips back before slamming forward into the now bent over human and rammed that meaty pillar into the prey over and over again. She croaked thickly, gurgling in ecstacy.

Vanille choked and gurgled as that long, slippery tongue forced it's as far down her throat as it could reach until it encountered resistance in the former of her lower esophageal sphincter. Much like her cervix, it would prove incredibly difficult to penetrate but once she had it would squeeze her tongue tightly almost as if holding onto the keropin's tongue, not wanting to let her go. However, even as Vanille's body gave it to every one of the frog lady's desires, her mind was becoming a bit less hazy, allowing some of the obvious concerns a woman might have in her situation so slowly float up into her surface thoughts for the first time. It was almost as if waking from a dream, or rather being shaken awake from one rather violently. Something was... she was having sex? She couldn't remember how it had started or even who her partner was, but it wasn't long before other realizations became an even more immediate concern such as the drooling tongue stuffing her throat, her difficulty breathing, and that massive frog cock intend on breeding her without mercy.

The kerapin found itself in pure glee as the human awoke from her haze and the natural bodily rejection of the many breaches in her orifices. The frog hunkered down, jacking her hips back and then forward once more to bury herself as deeply in the tiny woman as possible. The immense member filled her entirely, wearing her like a tight glove. The tip protruded out against the skin of her stomach in a well defined bulge while her powerful hands gripped around her waist and shoulders to hold her firmly in place. The elongated tongue continued feeling around inside of the stomach, tasting her insides and satisfying her curiosities. The ooze from before began to redrip from the tongue in attempt to lul her back into her haze, all the while her mouth slowly opening and slurping onto the human's face and head like a large sucker, a truly lewd action.

Vanille let out a muffled groan as the much larger creature thrust forward once again, pinning her to the side of the spring as she filled her pussy to the point where she thought she could really feel herself tearing inside. The way the massive frog practically swallowed her face made her shudder in revulsion as more and more of her brain became alerted to what was happened to her. She offered her first feeble attempt to struggle only to find that the kerapin's strength far exceeded her own. She tried to cry out, but found that she couldn't hope to make an intelligible sound with the creature's tongue stuffed down her throat and that huge mouth enveloping her head.

The immense member throbbed and swelled greatly. The kerapin groaned thickly sending a shocking tremor down it's tongue into Vanille's core. Her thick femcock pulsed several times before orbs began to push forward through the tube inside and directly into the treasury buried deep within. One after another, perfectly spherical eggs were expelled into the, now host, human. Meanwhile, the frog-like creature continued to consume the human's face, swallowing her up to shoulder depth now. The tongue continued to expel its secretions to be absorbed rapidly by the human and begin lulling her back into her blissful daze.

Vanille shuddered as she felt that cock expanding rapidly inside her. Worse, it felt like the massive length of frogmeat was already spilling it's thick, soupy cum inside of her! With such a potent load, it was no small wonder when she felt her stomach began to swell from the pressure of retaining so much of that kerapin semen. Little did she know that creature's cum contained something far more insidious, nor would she feel quite as alarmed by that fact even if the frog paused and took the time to explain to her what was happening. Not that the kerapin seemed likely to do that... she didn't even know if this monster was sentient or even capable of speech. She certainly hadn't bothered to interact with her so far.

But as more and more of that tainted frog spawn sprayed into her unprotected womb, she felt her consciousness begin to cloud once more. Despite how she tried to fight the sensation, it felt like she was being smothered in an overall sense of pleasure of contentedness that she found impossible to resist. Even as she struggled less and less against the frog, a soft gasp was heard from one of the nearby bushes as another girl stumbled upon the rather unexpected sight. Yet rather than horrified, as Vanille had been upon realizing what was happening, this new girl looked merely curious and silently watched as the frog bred her prey.