Ribbited For Her Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kerapin had not noticed the presence of the other human just yet. Completely content and taken by her own blissful pleasure, she kept the human locked in a vice-grip. The jowls of the large frogkin unhinged wider and slowly began to consume more and more of the human, down past her shoulders now. The pulsating slowed until silence, having completely emptied her reserves. One giant gulping motions after the next slowly took in Vanille, slurping her deeper into the now tightly bulging goiter which perfectly framed the small frame being drawn in. Soon down to her knees and then her feet until she had completely vanished into the frog's mouth. A thick burp expelled from her lips as the human fell from the throat and into a curious sac. The tongue like appendage still remained deep in her throat, filling the host within her to keep her in a consistent state of bliss while providing her nutrients.

The kerapin often used their own bodies as incubators, a sort of host, for a host, to her eggs. The kerapin would continue to protect and feed the human within her, until many months had passed and she'd be ready to produce her offspring. At this time, she would be regurgitated, but the human would likely not function properly after being in a such a long, fluctuating comatose state. Naturally, she would occasionally wake up to her trapped surroundings but be unable to resist and break free, forced to act as a surrogate within the kerapin.

The kerapin let out a satisfied sigh and slowly climbed up from the water and lay flat onto her back, parting her thighs and stroking the thick member several times slowly. She lewdly enjoyed her meal and remnants of her ecstacy.

What a GORGEOUS specimen... the blonde woman thought as she bore witness to something that may have traumatized a lesser mind. Never had she expected to encounter such a worthy creature while on vacation of all places. She hesitated when she thought she was interrupting some sort of consensual encounter, but it soon became apparent that even if it had begun in such a manner, it had rapidly deteriorated into something more one sided. Kate didn't mind though, at least since she was playing the role of passive observer. It had been fascinating to watch and she actually felt disappointed when it ended so abruptly.

At least until the kerapin sprawled out in such a lewd display that Kate nearly went weak in the knees. She had no doubt there were some sort of free pheromones in the air, working their way into her mind in effort to make it easier for the massive frog to seduce and utterly consume her... thankfully her experimentations gave her a measure of resistance to such influence or, at the very least, she had an idea of what to expect. Yet it was her own curiosity that drew her closer to the massive frog who appeared to be pregnant now that she had consumed her own lover. Kate knew she needed to be careful, lest she end up some sort of dessert, but she couldn't help but examine this beautiful frog more closely.

Perhaps she might gather a sample, even a small taste... If only she could bring the creature back to her lab for further study, then she wouldn't have to worry about things getting too out of control. She flipped open her phone and quickly keyed in some instructions to her team. It was a long shot, but perhaps with the creature somewhat sedated from her meal, if the craft scientist could keep her occupied long even she might be able to capture her!

The kerapin slowly sat up finally, member fully flaccid by this point. She let out a deep yawn and rubbed her eyes a few times. It was now then, that she slowly stood up, full height of 12 feet and member hanging low between her knees. She croaked and spoke softly for the first time to herself, "Mmmm.. Humans make great egg sacks..." She said quietly, "It's been so long since I've had children.. I was in such a rush.. I didn't even get to enjoy it.." She said rather sadly. She rubbed her tummy a few times then slowly slid forward onto her backside and dangled her legs into the water, relaxing for a moment. She let out another deep belch, very unladylike of her! "Mmmm.." she groaned reaching down to stroke at the member who's tip had now dipped into the water.

Kate had been circling the spring in an effort to get closer to the frog as she slowly rose off the ground, much to the young scientist's disappointment. "So much for a nap..." She murmured to herself as she reconsidered how best to approach the massive frog. Perhaps her appetite had been sated enough that Kate might get closer without fear of becoming a follow up snack. Yet as enamored as she was, she was hesitant to put herself in such danger without some sort of a guarantee that she could escape. Yet, if she left and came back, the creature might disappear, never to be seen again! She swallowed hard and finally stepped out of the brush into clear view of the kerapin. She slipped into the water, discarding her robe so that only her slim, blank one piece bathing suit remained. Then she began to wade towards the frog, her admiration only growing more prominent the closer she got to her. "How beautiful..." She mused, her voice loud enough for the frog to hear if she wasn't too distracted by her masturbation.

The kerapin was not too busy, however, her head had become quite woozy from the excitement. It had been many moons since her last breeding session. Almost comically, she fell back, slumping to the ground with her legs still submerged. A deep snore echoed from her lips with her thighs lewdly splayed out. She had not caught the voice in time, as she groaned and released herself entirely. Her lubricants which allowed for the ease of her member to slide around in another party and which likely allowed the eggs to flow freely through the very same femcock dribbled into the pool. Upon closer inspection, she was very large, mounds like true fleshy mountains and great snowy peak-like nipples with abnormally large glands. Secretions dripped from these as well. Her hands clenched tightly a few times, murmuring softly to herself.

Kate was relieved when the frog passed out once more, wondering if perhaps the creature's secretions had gotten the better of her judgement after all considering what she could have been walking into. As she drew closer, the creature's scent become more noticeable and it made Kate shiver in delight. What a wonderful aroma, how hadn't she noticed sooner? In truth, most wouldn't find it particularly desirable in the right state of mind... then again no one this close to the kerapin was every truly thinking the way they normally would. Even Kate was practically quivering with lust as she reached out to place a tentative hand on the creature's leg as she drew herself even closer. "Mmmm... how lucky can I be?"

The kerapin showed no apparent reaction, none that was intentionally anyhow. Her skin prickled at the touch and her member gave a soft, audible throb. She breathed softly and that long tongue slipped out of her mouth with a deep yawn before lulling out along her own throat lewdly. Her lips smacked a few times and her legs sprawled out further with a good stretch. Her toes spread out, revealing the webbing between them before relaxing back onto the ground.

It would take time for her team to arrive... no reason she couldn't have a little fun while she waited, right? She paused and shook her head slowly. "Wow... you are quite powerful my dear. Who would have thought?" No... work needed to come first. She needed to... she winced as she glanced over her shoulder In the direction of her robe where she had been carrying her field kit. What was she thinking, leaving that all the way over there? What good would her vials do her now? She'd wasted all that time carrying it around in case she found some halfway interesting flower or something and now that she discovered such a wondrous specimen... clearly the creature's influence was having more of an effect on her than she would care to admit, leaving her careless, not to mention more than a little amorous. Well... she would simply need to collect her samples directly. She nodded to herself as if it were the most sensible suggestion, even though it would be incredibly risky to say the least. But it was no good trying to talk herself out of it, once she'd touched the frog, there was little stopping her from doing it more and more. She stood directly in front of the frog now, right between those lovely thick thighs. Her hands glided up and down her slippery skin, caressing her legs even as she leaned in to kiss that throbbing frogcock. "Yesss...."

The femfrogcock throbbed harshly at the kiss and ejected a spurt of her seed onto the new human's face. A soft grunt escaped her lips as her ankles crossed over one another and formed a circle around the human, though not applying any pressure. Her body reacted to each touch and perhaps the human within caused a more maternal response. Her nipples began to dribble as well, rather profusely in fact. The powerful musk radiated from the heated futanari frog whos core temperature seemed to only rise from the feeling of another's caress.

Kate gasped as the splash of thick, filthy jizz hit her in the face, then after a moment she let out a low moan. Why did this frog taste so good? Were her tastebuds being rewired to crave everything this creature produced? She suspected that might be the case, yet somehow she didn't even care. She licked her lips thoughtfully as she ran her tongue along that cock, licking it clean of the offwhite cream still leaking from the tip. Yet she wanted more... she needed to sample everything this kerapin had to offer. She grasped the creature gently and pulled herself up onto the ledge of the spring, climbing on top of that bloated belly where somewhere deep within a comatose Vanille lay half conscious and incubating the creature's young. It took some considerable effort but eventually she reached those breasts and eagering latched onto one with both hands, squeezing and caressing the mound before leaning it to take that massive nipple into her mouth.

A soft gasp escaped her lips and the nectar, both nutritious and delicious, was expelled viciously into her mouth. The fluid itself was an addictive chemical, just as her semen if not more so. It forced upon one an almost child-like attachment, one that would bind her into a deep desire that she could not fathom. Her hands began to twitch as she muttered, perhaps beginning to come to her senses. Slowly the large hands came up to collapse around the tiny human and caress her as though an infant.

Kate knew she needed to be careful, she could tell immediately that her fluids were laced with a potent chemical that was no doubt already twisting her thoughts into something that would better suit the frog lady... and yet she seemed unable to stop herself from feeding on the larger woman almost possessively. She moaned into that nipple as it filled her mouth again and again, yet each time she swallowed she was hungry for more! She began squirming atop the frog as she caressed her tender skin, sliding this way and that, nearly grinding against the amphibian as a lusty haze consumed her.

The kerapins eyes slowly opened, gazing down at the human straddling her chest. Her eyes soon widened at the sight laid out for her. She let out a soft moan, "Ohhhhh.. What is this..? A nice surprise...?" She cooed before forcibly removing the human from her tits and holding her out from her body, as if examining a baby. She enjoyed the sight of the frail figure, "Mmmm.. What have you been doing with me..?" She said as she glanced down at her leaking body, "Ohh.. I suppose you wish to be mine, hm..?" She said as she slowly lowered her into the large lap and cradled her tightly against those massive mounds. "Sweet thing.." Her flaccid member fell over one thigh and the human was sat upon it, like a large, pulsating cushion.

Kate pulled away from that leaking nipple with some reluctance in order to respond to the larger woman. "I just thought... you looked lonely and could use a little attention." She said, panting softly as her cheeks flushed not from embarrassment but from the passion she poured into the last few moments she'd had helping herself to the kerapin's body. "My name is Kate, a pleasure to meet you. Might I say that you are... absolutely divine?" She squeezed those mounds happily as she was pressed into the frog's lap. "Yours...? Actually I was sort of hoping it would be the other way around. I want you to be MINE." She wrapped her legs carefully around that frog cock and squeezed as tightly as she could manage even as each of her hands took a nipple and began to squeeze rather firmly.

Every squeeze caused the nectar to squirt out from her nipples. The kerapin gasped softly and her mighty log throbbed between Kate's legs. "Mmm... I am of course.. Divine.. But I belong to no one dear... Everyone belongs to me.." she cooed as she firmly squeezed the human to her tummy and between her breasts. Kate would be able to feel the frame of the other human inside the frog, currently her back faced outward toward Kate. The kerapin rocked her hips side to side, "Ohhhh.. I already have an egg sack... What will I do with you...?" she asked, more so to herself as her gyrating hips pumped that flaccid meat back and forth between her thighs. A soft deep croak escaped her throat as her large mouth spread wide and the tentacle-like tongue from before slithered it's way out to lap at Kate's face.

Ever since Calamity had appeared, people had begun changing and even creatures like this, which were once contained to myth and superstition, began to emerge into the public eye more and more frequently. The government was doing its best to contain the outbreak of 'mutants and monsters', as the media had dubbed them, but Kate represented an organization that was more interested in taking advantage of this sudden influx of magical and superpowered entities. To that end, Kate had travelled for weeks looking for someone or something out of the ordinary, but she hadn't even found so much has a plant that had shown signs of contamination until finding this massive frog. This was the discovery of a lifetime and could redefine her career... but only if she could find a way to tame it and bring it back to her lab. If it devoured her or worse, escaped, she would be right back where she started.

She wouldn't let that happen! "M-Make me your girlfriend, then!" She practically shouted at the kerapin, hoping to find some way to get this creature to trust her. "If we are together, I'll take care of you and always make sure you have plenty to eat and as much pleasure as you could ever desire." She would even follow through on this promise, after all, she would need to test this creature's full capabilities and what way would be better than to deliver her countless test subjects?

The kerapin tilted her head, withdrawing the tongue. "Girlfriend..? I do not know what that is... But the rest sounds... Delightful.." she replied softly, lifting and holding out the human away from her body. She observed the woman for a moment, analyzing her thoroughly, "Yes.. That will do." she said flatly before grabbing onto her legs and spinning Kate upside down. She dangled her up high and giggled, "But first.. I must ensure you can keep such a promise.." she said before slowly lowering Kate face first into her lap, pressing her harshly against the flaccid meat down below and smothering her in the juices. Meanwhile, the long tongue snaked down between Kate's thighs and found it's way beneath the bathing suit and roughly grinding itself against her lower folds. "If you break.. You're no good to a queen like me.." she said harshly, "My children will need to be very well taken care of.."

She wasn't sure why she expected the frog to understand a concept such as romance or courtship, but she was glad when the other creature agreed to her proposal despite her ignorance of human traditions. Before she could say anything else, she found herself upside down, being pressed against that soft, squishy frog penis even as the massive amphibian probed her nethers. She gasped softly, though her arousal was more than evident already by the way her juices had soaked her bathing suit. "I... I won't break." Kate assured her, though truthfully she had doubts. As enticed as she was by this lovely kerapin, she'd never taken a dick that large inside of her, though the pliant nature of the creature's phallus seemed to indicate it was at least possible... She opened her mouth and planted a series of gentle kissed on that musky cock, nuzzling her face against it affectionately as her kisses and licks grew more passionate.

The froglady let off a soft croak as her limp member was affectionately tended to. The meat began to throb against her lips and stiffen with the growing excitement. With great strength, the kerapin easily grabbed onto both the human's ankles, dangling her there while the other grabbed onto the flaccid member and lifted the fleshy tip upwards to press against the human's lips. She pressed it harshly enough to force her mouth open, allowing the flowing babygravy to easily deposit directly into the orifice. She let out a soft, comforted sigh as she slowly fell back and allowed the human to rest along her own body, nestled tightly between the large breasts.

Kate shuddered as that raw, filthy flavor filled her mouth, like rinsing with stagnant pond water... if pond water was also somehow salty. She remembered reading something about sprinkling salt on a frog in order to dehydrate them and wondering if something like that would affect a kerapin like this. To her it tasted as though there was enough sodium in her preseed to dry her out for sure! Yet random science facts about frogs were the least of her concerns as her jaw was stretched rather wide from the effort of accepting the massive frog cock the monster was generously depositing inside of her mouth. Not wanted to disappoint her, Kate began sucking on the tip almost immediately, despite its bulk.

The kerapin smiled down at the seemingly prideful human. Her ability to fight through and give into the frog's wishes only excited the large amphibian further. The two powerful hands gripped onto the back of her head and firmly shoved the entire body further down along her own. The thick member hardened and grew forward, reaching out and into her throat like a feeding tube that was many sizes too large. Kate's throat would balloon out and conform to the shape of the shaft being forced in as it reached deeper and deeper. She closed her eyes and gasped softly, taking in the tight sensation of a sleeve wrapping pleasantly around herself. The looming orbs below soon were tightened within their sack and firmly smothering Kate's face. The nectar which oozed from her femcock eased the pain of the appendage wreaking havoc on her insides and slickened the motions.

As she took more and more of the frog's rapidly swelling length into her throat, Kate experienced her first thought of panic when she realized that breathing was now going to be a bit of a problem. She wasn't really sure how to communicate this to the kerapin, or whether the creature would care... She seemed more concerned with satisfying her desires and Kate didn't want to disappoint her when she seemed so willing to go along with the scientists suggestions. So rather than slapping at the massive woman's body in an attempt to get her attention, she caressed it gently as she swallowed inch after inch of slimy frog penis. While discomforting, having her throat stretched so far didn't hurt nearly as much as she imagined it would. She shuddered as the frog's pulsing sack pressed against her face and it was almost as if she could feel the life brewing inside of the frog, ready to be deposited inside of her.