Ribbited For Her Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The frog swelled inside of her toy. She croaked thickly in excitement as she pulled back so slowly until the tip remained. After a brief moment, she abruptly shoved the length, in its entirety, down into her human. The massive sack slapped into her fave harshly before her hands tugged back on her head and slammed it down once more. She viciously assaulted the throat, battering her insides until it became a loosened tube suitable to her liking. She rolled over, keeping the human suspended beneath herself. The kerapin held onto the small of Kate's back, remaining on her own knees and one hand as she pounded over and over into her human fuck toy, treating her like a sex doll sleeve. Kate's body pressed up against the frogs, and once again she could feel a half-embrace from the other human within, who still remained enveloped in her permanent ecstacy and occasionally reached out through the frogs tummy skin. Meanwhile, the kerapin tongue slithered out and into the nethers of her toy and, equally as abruptly, forced itself into the slit, stretching her wide and deeply assaulting the entrance to her cervix. She had found quite the taste for humans and was learning to much better understand the human body with each partner and every passing moment spent with them.

Kate has never experienced something so utterly dominating as being the fuckhole for a horny frog. Her lower body twisted and writhed as her pussy was violated so thoroughly, leaving her feeling like she was on the receiving end of something she'd heard of called a 'spitroast'. She never imagined that it was something she would ever try, especially not with someone who could deliver that experience single handedly. She choked and her body quivered in distress as she was stretched to her very limit by cock and tongue alike. Her pussy contracted just as her throat muscles tightened around that cock like a vice, which might have felt good to the frog even though Kate would simply find oxygen more and more difficult to come by. She felt herself growing queasy as more of the frog's fluids, and dick, reached her stomach and she wondered if she would be able to outlast the kerapin's passions, or how the creature my react if she became sick.

It was several powerful thrusts deeper that the immaculate cock and tongue began to pulse and throb. She croaked thickly and threw her head back as the torrential flood of frog seed began to flow forth from her femcock and eggs began to plop from the tongue deep into her cervix. The large round orbs traveled along the tube to be pleasantly planted inside of her while her stomach filled and bulged with the nectar. Her loom sack squeezed and throbbed with each spurt. The flowing baby batter could be felt, warmly traveling through the cock before emptying into her. Likewise the large orb-like eggs could be felt like an enormous pearl necklace being funneled into her body. The frog let out another croak as the cock and tongue squelched in and out of her body, spattering juices all over the ground around the two of them. The sound echoed in the springs loudly, warding off those who might find such a sound vulgar and disinteresting.

Kate hadn't intended on offering herself for the frog to breed and there was another sense of distress as her body was filled with so much filthy spunk, not to mention all those eggs, that she felt understandably pregnant. Her stomach tightened and her body shuddered before she finally vomited, or at least attempted to. Most of the noise was muffled by that cock and it was shoved so deeply into her that none of her bodily fluids could travel back up her throat so they simply splashed against the frog's cock instead. Kate wriggled against the ground as she was bred, not having the strength to fight the kerapin off of her even if she wanted to... She was close to having everything she desired... surely the creature would consider her offer worthwhile if she let her have her way a little longer...? Her fingers gripped the larger woman tightly, feeling her powerful body tense as she deposited her second load of the day into both of her holes.

She let out a soft groan and simply released the human. Abruptly, the cock began to soften and slip from her, as did the tongue which released it's grip. Her hand released the human as well, dropping her onto her back. The kerapin stood up then, towering over the tiny human proudly while her cock throbbed and spattered excess juice onto her body, coating her body entirely. She then slumped back to sit onto the floor and rest her back against a nearby rock. She smiled, examining the defiled human in all her glory. "Suitable." She stated flatly, reaching upward toward the human's face lazily with a foot to stroke along her now messy cheek. "Very suitable." She cooed, "You are worthy.." She said rather fondly, licking her lips in excitement. She quivered slightly, having not experienced so much excitement in such a long time. She used her other foot to rub along Kate's tummy, feeling the soft ballooned skin. "A good look for you.." She giggled.

Kate groaned, still feeling rather squeamish after that ordeal. It was the perfect opportunity to gather a sample, though she lamented the fact that such samples had been deposited directly inside of her rather than into the vials stowed away in her lab coat. She was breathing hard, her lungs working tirelessly to make up for lost air, lest she pass out from oxygen deprivation. At least her ordeal hadn't been in vain, if the kerapin's words were anything to go by she had been successful in convincing the creature to become hers. Or at least enter into a mutually beneficial relationship. She smiled dreamily as her chest rose and fell, kissing at that foot as though worshipping a queen... or perhaps some sort of amphibian goddess? She was already going over in her mind how she was going to proceed with her studies and experimentation when she hurt the low buzz of helicopter blades far in the distance.

It hadn't taken her people too long to make the necessary arrangements, but it did take a fair amount of convincing that the trek north would be worthwhile. Thankfully, Kate wouldn't be disappointing them. Three jet black rotorcraft descended upon the resort, much to the alarm of its patrons. Kate instructed the frog to wait for her as she retrieved her clothes and did her best to make herself look presentable, all to aware of how she appeared and smelled after her sensual encounter. As the choppers landed, Kate noted one of them was transporting a containment cell which appeared much like a shipping container. A mixture of security forces and research personnel gathered outside of their respective craft and Kate surged forward to intercept them and explain that the creature had agreed to come with them, hoping the kerapin wouldn't have second thoughts about their arrangement.

The toadess stopped upon seeing the container. The sudden halting motion made the curvaceous beast jiggle in all the right places. She squatted low and her head canted to one side, "You expect me to go in this box?" She said as protest began to rise in her voice. She glanced to Kate, "A queen? A goddess? In this box?" She asked rather angrily. Her body seemed to expand and broaden, puffing up like a blowfish. This was possibly an intimidation tactic given to her by her amphibian genetics before the mutation. The body of the human inside of her pressed tightly to her tummy, a powerfully recognizable and surprisingly detailed silhouette of the human now visible.

Kate whirled to face the massive kerapin in an attempt to calm her. "Please, it's the only way we can transport someone of your... stature... on such short notice. She reached out to touch the frog lady gently as the other humans watched, anxious at the sight of the expanding creature. "Please, I won't let anything happen to you. If... If it would make you feel better, I'll ride inside the palanquin with you." She didn't expect the other woman to know what a palanquin was, however she couldn't bring herself to call it a 'box'. "I made sure it was insulated and padded inside, for comfort and to keep out the noise and the cold air. And I will make sure you don't dry out, even if I have to moisturize you the entire way. So please..." She hoped she could convince the creature, she didn't want to see her hurt after sharing such an intimate moment with her. Kate could still feel the woman's tadpoles inside of her and see the other woman trapped inside...

The kerapin slowly shrank down to her normal size, though still quite large in stature. "Fine. But you will stay with me." She croaked, "Keep me company and ensure a.. Pleasant journey.." She said as a large hand was placed around the smaller human's hips that drew her in close to press body to body. She let out a soft sigh as her body relaxed and she proceeded forward, following the general path guided by those around her. The human subsided deep back into her belly, no longer noticeable and her hands slowly pulled back from Kate to rub against her own tummy, sighing happily.

"Yes of course..." Kate said, patting her softly as her eyes lingered on the place where she had seen the Vanille's face pressed against the Kerapin's belly. She shivered, wondering what it must feel like to be trapped inside the frog's body. Some of the security officers looked as though they'd rather play it safe and shoot the massive frog, but a stern look from Kate as she turn put them in her place. She shouted orders at them as if she were made to be in charge, despite how submissive she had been for her lovely toad goddess. Some of the other eggheads wanted to examine Kate, provide medical treatment, or question her about what had happened but she shooed them all away. There would be plenty of time for that later once they reached the facility...

For now she helped the Kerapin into her palanquin and hesitantly climbed in after her, ignoring the protests of the others. "Just fly the damn chopper," she shouted before pulling the door closed from the inside, leaving them shrouded in complete darkness. There were a few battery powered LED lights attached to various places on the inner wall but Kate didn't bother with them. She felt weak, drained to the point of exhaustion from her sexual encounter and arranging this unexpected pickup. She just wanted to relax...

The kerapin sighed softly and relaxed in the box. For some reason, it felt strangely safe. Perhaps she liked the dark enclosure, on top of being kept with the human. A firm hand gripped onto Kate's body and tugged her forward to fall deep inside the toad's lap. She nestled Kate's face right to the tip of her fat femcock head and closed her eyes. One hand rested onto her own tummy while she squeezed the human's head dominantly, a small sign to ensure Kate understood her position beneath the queen. Her thighs parted and toes spread out before relaxing in the darkness, "This is acceptable." She said softly.

Though her belly was still swollen from the last time she had pleasuring the hefty frog, Kate obediently wrapped her lips around the thick head of her slimy cock, nursing gently as though a child seeking milk. She wasn't sure why her first impulse was to suck the Kerapin's cock, she hadn't even been asked and yet her fingers and tongue were already caressing and stroking the fat length as she pressed herself closer against her lover cool, wet skin. Within the frog, Vanille continued to drift helplessly in a semi conscious state as she protected the young that had been forced inside of her.