Rich Bitch and a slut for Worker

Story Info
Snobby Bitch gets a hard lesson.
2.1k words
4.2
25.9k
23
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,325 Followers

A RICH BITCH & SLUT FOR ME!..THE WORKER!

This story contains acts of adultery, cuckolding and wimp male as well as a slut wife. If this is not your thing leave and read something else. There may be follow up stories of this story at a later date if sufficient demand. Leave your comments please they all help if they aid progressiveness.

I smiled to myself as I watched Lisa's second husband working in the large garden, whilst I pummelled her pussy with my thick meaty cock. I was looking out of the attic office window, Lisa was bent over the back of the leather sofa which faced out towards that very garden. I was ramming it into her so hard her grunts were echoing around the room which was permeated with the smell of our sexual activities. I had a good grip of both her tits, finger and thumb latched tightly onto her engorged nipples, god they were huge whilst she was being fucked, and going by the moans of approval she loved them being twisted pulled or stretched and me being me, I was only to happy to oblige.

I was one of the estate workers, and had been fucking this well to do little slut for about four months now, ever since I had caught her husband have the young housekeeper give him a blow job in the kitchen. I had caught them when I went to use the bathroom that was downstairs at the rear of his big posh house. I waited until he came in her mouth before making my presence known. After they had got over the initial embarrassment I pulled him aside and put it too him that his wife would be none to happy if she were to find out about his little bit on the side. But I was sure we could come to some agreement.

He had tried to be a bit bolshy, but when I grabbed his balls in my big workers hands and squeezed he had seen the error of resisting. I told him there and then I would be fucking his wife within the week and he wasn't to bother trying to stop me or there would be repercussions that would not be pleasant if the reputation of his snotty wife was anything to go bye. Her previous husband had been left almost penniless after getting their original secretary pregnant, apparently the divorce case was extremely messy with large sections of the local and national press picking up on her story, one she was only to willing to repeat as long as someone was willing to listen.

Within three days of that incident, I had his little rich bitch on her knees slobbering all over my thick meaty cock like some cheap whore. Her red glossy lipstick leaving a lovely red ring around my shaft a good three inches from the base. By the end of week two I reckoned I would have that lipstick mark smeared all over my shaved balls, and not on the shaft as she would undoubtedly became expert at deep throating me, and I thoroughly enjoyed face fucking the little snobby bitch as often as I could.

It had been remarkably simple to get her to become a slut, as I knew it would, I'd seen her husbands small cock after all during his illicit liaison with their housekeeper. I waited until her wimp of a husband was out, simply walked into her living room where she sat reading some magazine, pulled out my cock and stood there with it hanging down to half way on my thigh, I have a good nine inches of cock-meat when erect. She had opened her mouth obviously to ask what the hell I thought I was doing, then her eyes opened wide at the sight of my rapidly growing meat, as it stiffened to it's full size.

Three full minutes after walking into the room she was on her knees in front of me, licking sucking and spitting all over my cock. Her new worship of my cock had begun, I held her head on my throbbing meat as she slurped on it most appreciatively, then I grabbed her hair looked her in the eyes before telling her

"That's a good girl now suck your new lovers cock like the dirty little cock sucking bitch your going to become!"

I had decided she was going to be my little slut, long before I had caught wimpy hubbie in his compromising situation, and now I was putting it into action.

Twenty minutes thereafter I had her laid out on the couch, her head hanging over the arm of it, her legs spread wide, her dress ripped open, her tits hauled out of her lacy bra, and then her frilly silky pants had been pulled aside to allow my fingers access to her already dripping pussy. I gave her cunt a right good fingering as her moans and yells of approval echoed around the room before I stuck my face in her cunt and ran my tongue all over her labia, then over her dirty little rose bud arsehole as her cries of lust began to get louder. Then I lifted her legs up over her head exposing her sex, and her tight arse before I bent down holding her legs apart, then I rimmed her asshole till she was panting like a dog in heat, her moans and groans were music to my ears as I took this bitch on a journey of lust filled excitement. Moving my face onto her exposed cunt I ate her pussy like it was lunch. I slobbered all over it, using fingers, thumbs and my tongue to take her to several orgasmic trips. Her lacy panties were by now a soaking mess so I ripped them off and stuck them in her own mouth, the look of horror soon turned to lustful desire as I placed her sodden panties over her head and face, covered in our combined juices as they were. I could smell the arousal from them and her face was a picture as she too drew the smell in whether she wanted to or not! It soon was quieting her noise down.

I released her legs from being over her head to where they were spread eagled on the couch, her lower body hanging over the front of the sofa and her head stuck down the back of it. Her hands pushing herself away from disappearing down the back of it completely, she looked just like any other cheap little slut at that point. With her knickers over her head and face, Wanton was the word that sprang to mind, a wanton slut!

I placed my cock at the entrance, rubbed it all over her pussy and then let a couple of inches slide into her cunt. Her gasp was quickly followed by a moan as I pulled out rubbed it over her slit again, and repeated that action several times. I knew exactly what I was doing, her need grew and grew with each teasing entrance until she almost growled at me;

"Fuck me you bastard, stop fucking teasing!"

"What's that your ladyship? What you wanting?"

I asked teasingly Knowing full well her desire for cock was now extremely needy!

"I want your cock you fucker, I need it inside me NOW!" she squealed!

With that I plunged about half my cock into her and her whining and moaning became a groan of satisfaction. I fucked her with her legs held wide open until I had her pussy so wet it was soaking the leather sofa to the extent she was sliding all over it. I buried my cock to the balls, and her eyes rolled back in her head as she let out a groan of

"AAAAAAARghhhhhhh! OH MY GOD that's so fucking deep inside me!"

"That's it you little slut, take it all. Take my cock like the slut you are!" I grunted loudly.

If any of the other staff were going about they would soon know who was master of this little bitch. There was no need to hide what I was doing to the owners wife, as every one of the staff would soon know, one way or another as I gradually took over his little bitch wife and made her my own private slut.

I put her legs over her head again, stepped onto the edge of the sofa, used one hand to steady myself and the other to hold her left leg as wide as I could, my own left leg held her other leg in position.

I then began plunging from my elevated entrance point my full length of cock all the way in and pulling it all the way out. Her pussy was gaping, the loud wet sloppy sounds of our fucking resounded around the room. Her groans and my grunts mingled with the other sounds of our fucking.

"Oooh god fuck me!! fuck me!!" she pleaded!

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, Yes! Yes! YEEEESSSS!" She screamed as her orgasm hit her.

I stayed still fully embedded inside her married cunt, and let her orgasm ripple through her, then as she came down I stepped back onto the floor still inside her then using my arms I whipped her limp body over onto her knees and rammed my cock straight back into her, making her gasp aloud yet again.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" she screamed.

"Your Cock is so Fucking BIG!"... " Fuck me pleeeease, don't stop........ keep fucking my married pussy you fucker....God I needed this...Go On FUCK! FUCK! FUCK ME PLEEEEASE!"

she was gone her desire and lust overcoming her need for dignity, or any resemblance of normality as far as being a posh, snobbish little bitch. Now she was mine, her pussy belonged to me and she knew it Lisa was my slut, no one else was going to get near that pussy from there on in. I knew then at that moment that I had fucked her to the point that her husband had lost all entitlement to his condigal rights she was mine and I had only just started fucking this little rich bitch. She was about to learn what it was to be my private little fuck slut of a married rich bitch.

I fucked the slag that way for a good ten minutes before I thrust all the way in and emptied my cum deep inside her married cunt.

"YEEEEEESSSSSSS!" I roared as my balls tightened and jet after jet shot deep inside her splattering and covering her insides with my cum.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHH! MY GOOOOODDDDD!" she cried out before her eyes rolled back and she went limp, her body lay loose and bedraggled, Her smart dress was all rumpled and crumpled up around her waist. Her bra was around her waist, her Knickers were nowhere to be seen, probably stuffed right down the back of the sofa for some unsuspecting cleaner to find. Her tits were covered in sweat so I took my cock and rubbed it all over them paying particular attention to the nipples. She soon began to come round again as her breathing returned to almost normal.

I waited until I had become semi hard before easing my cock out and watched as her ravaged cunt gaped open and a trickle of cum began to slide out onto the sofa. Soon it was almost running out like a burn as more and more began to slide out. I looked at her and told her to use her fingers to scoop it up and eat it. I said she had to get used to the taste as tomorrow she would be swallowing it straight from source!

"MMMMMM! I look forward to it stud!" she cooed.

At that I heard a door close somewhere in the house and I dressed quietly as she lay there unable to get up yet. I had fucked her good, I knew that. She tried to get up a couple of times as I dressed but her legs wouldn't respond to her wishes. I walked out of the living room and was half way down the hall when I met her husband. I grinned at him as I walked past, and I knew he knew I had fulfilled my promise to him as his head bowed like the defeated wimp he was. I spoke as we passed;

"Your wife needs your help in the living room, she's a bit tired"

And with that I went back to work Knowing full well he would find her in a state of disarray covered in her new man's cum. Maybe she would let him clean her up who knows! He was a cuckold now and there was nothing he could do to change it. I laughed out loud as I left the back door. A few workers saw me and just smiled, even they knew what I had done to the prim and proper snobby bitch. I couldn't wait for tomorrow to come I was looking forward to some more married ass!!

T.B.C'd.... maybe!

easyballs
easyballs
1,325 Followers