Rich Bitch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a hand push into my bandeau top when I bent to suck on Roy. Then I felt Earl's hand push and grab the other breast. The soccer match was continuing. You could hear the crowd get excited and then not. As I alternated between each of the college boy's penis they continued twisting, pinching and rubbing my large orbs and hard nubs. I didn't really care but I was sure my top was now pushed down to expose my large breasts.

Roy said as I placed my mouth over his penis, "I'm ready." He really didn't need to tell me. I could feel his penis getting ready to blow. I had my mouth perfectly positioned and caught the first squirts. But there was too much to not have some of his stuff escape my mouth. He shot a couple more ropes that I mostly caught.

I was unconsciously stroking Earl as I sucked the final threads from Roy. Earl said, "I am about to blow."

I quickly pulled my mouth off Roy and almost got to Earl but not quite. His first rope hit me on the chin. I felt the sticky liquid ricochet off my chin and mainly landed on my chest. I caught the second and subsequent eruptions in my mouth.

As Earl finished I licked him clean and raised up. I felt someone pull my bandeau top over my wet breasts. I looked down and not only was my cleavage wet and shiny, the top had been stretched and barely covered any of the top half of my breasts.

Roy said, "You are really good at that Sofia. And boy those are some kind of tits."

I kissed him on the lips and said, "Thanks, I enjoy your dick. Nice." I turned to Earl and kissed him, "And you too. Nice dick."

I looked around and Linda was also just finishing Ivan. Alex was already zipped. Ivan zipped and she hugged them both. We swapped back. As we swapped I noticed that Linda's top was also wet and stretched. Barely any of her tits were covered above the now very visible red areola. She was clearly a real red head.

The match was still tied. I heard Roy say, "Okay, I am glad we played the game. Sofia could suck the chrome of a bumper. We can play with her anytime. And can you believe those bumpers on her. I mean, really!"

Linda swatted him on the arm and said, "Oh you. I am glad you enjoyed the game."

Just then Ivan said, "Look." The Blaze were about to score with only two minutes left in the match. We all jumped up to watch. It was so exciting. The Blaze players seem to be setting up the goal without a doubt. Just as the forward was about to kick he was fouled hard. The Blaze player was awarded a penalty kick. We were all standing in anticipation. It was very excited. The Blaze player scored the go-ahead goal with about two minutes to play.

The Blaze crowd went wild. We were all jumping around and high fiving everyone around us. Linda and I forgot that our tops were so stretched there was no way to contain our large fat-bags with all the jumping. We were being groped by everyone we came in contact with. The crowd finally settled down as the play started back.

It was then I pulled my top up to cover as best I could. And then I heard, "Miss, come with me." The person pointing at me was a security guard. With him was the young guard we had seen earlier. The guard pointing was much older and definitely in charge.

Ivan jumped up and I heard Evan say, "Let me take care of this. I know them." Evan walked to the stair where they were and had a brief conversation. He waved for me to come.

The officer then pointed at Linda and said, "You too, young lady."

Linda frowned but knew she had no choice. As I got to the stairs, Evan whispered, "I think they just want to warn you. Be nice to them and negotiate. We are right behind you."

I shook my head. While I was worried about being seen in the picture in the paper about the disturbance at the soccer match, I thought I could talk our way out of it.

As Linda and I followed them up the stairs, everyone booed the guards. I saw Evan waving to settle down. As we got to the top of the stairs I saw that Evan was talking to Ivan. I was sure they would come to our rescue.

Linda was trying to cover as much as she could, positioning her bandana and trying to get her top to cover more of her ample breasts. I was also trying to get my top to cover more but it was stretched beyond repair. The guards lead us to a small room. The sign said security on the door. There were two desks, a couple of lockers and a bathroom with lavatory.

The older guard, I guessed around fifty and very grizzled, said, "You know you girls went too far. Don't you?"

I said, "Yes sir. We are sorry."

He said pointing at Linda, "I mean look at you. Are you her mother?"

I said, "No sir. We are just friends." I was trying to be a subservient as possible. What was strange was that even though I knew we were in trouble my body was excited from being dominated by this stern man. I know part of it was that I was excited from sucking off Roy and Earl, I just wanted him to fuck me.

He said, "Humph. What kind of example are you. This top you are wearing hardly covers anything? I mean look at this." With a large hand, he tore my sagging top in two.

He then raised my skirt and said, "And what is this? Take that off so I can see it. I have never seen anything like it."

I was beginning to smell a rat. I began to relax as I thought I knew where this was going and liked it. I removed my vibrator and handed it to him. He turned it in his hand and said, "This is a vibrator. Isn't it?"

"Yes sir. It is remote controlled."

He almost smiled as he said, "Did you have orgasms while watching our soccer team play?"

"Yes sir. I did."

"Several?"

"Yes sir."

He stepped in front of Linda, pulled it down to reveal her large tits a small chest. "And look at you. Just like your friend. This top is hardly covering anything." Rib went the top. Linda and I were now topless in front of this guard. The younger guard was staring from Linda's firm bags to my fat firm bags. He had a lustful look.

The guard then grasped the bandana, pulling Linda close to him as he said, "And this is not even a skirt. At least your friend is wearing a real skirt. This looks like a workman's bandana. Why are you not wearing real clothes?" He had undone the knot holding it on her. He held it in front of her face.

Linda said, "Sir, I did wear real pants but on a dare, I changed to that. And my top got stretched. It was decent to start with."

"I saw how it got stretched. When you sucked off those boys in my stands." He looked back at me. "You look old enough to know better. Although I understand why you would want to show off those magnificent tits. I mean lady really, where did you come from. Those are the firmest, highest big tits I have seen." He reached out and kneaded my breasts. My knees nearly buckled. I glanced over to see his younger mate doing the same to Linda. She also seemed to enjoy it.

The older guard came out of his titty trance. "Now ladies, you have a choice. You can take punishment from me, Paul, and Jimmy or we can go to the cops on indecent exposure and other charges. What do you say ladies?"

Linda and I said in unison, "Punishment!"

I then added, "Thank you sir for letting us settle it here. Anything you want."

Paul smiled and said, "Let's start with a spanking. Bend over my desk. I want to see that bare ass turn red."

I wasn't expecting that but well why not. Better than the real cops. I bent over his desk with my elbows on the desk, nipples touching and feet still on the floor. Linda looked up at me and smiled. I winked. We both wanted to be fuck hard which we knew was coming.

Whack!

Whack!

He landed a hard lick on each cheek. Paul said, "Lady you have a magnificent ass. It shakes like Jell-O when hit. Jimmy what do you think of yours?"

"She's not as big as yours but it is a nice ass anyway. I can witness she is a real red-head. You should take a look at this nicely trimmed pubic hair. And she likes this punishment. I can feel the juices flowing."

I felt Paul feeling of my pussy. "This momma is warming to the punishment also. I think you ladies should be thanking us."

Again, in unison, "Thank you sir."

Whack! Whack! With the whack coming in unison and then from us, "Thank you sir."

Whack! Whack! Again, a lick on each butt cheek with the same sound from Linda's ass. In unison, "Thank you sir."

Paul said, "I can see my hand prints on your lovey ass. Let me inspect my deputies handy work."

He took a step over to look at Linda's ass. "Not as large as momma's but nice. I think a blow job is what is needed now."

Jimmy said, "I want to try this tight, skinny pussy."

Paul said, "Suit yourself. I have a feeling momma knows how to suck a dick."

I stayed bent over the desk and he lowered his trousers to his knees and pushed his dick in my face. I took the tip in my mouth and suck and lick on it. He grabbed my ass and started kneading.

Paul said, "That's it momma. Suck that thing."

I said, "Thank you sir for letting me service your beautiful dick. It tastes so good." I was getting into this subservient role.

I heard Jimmy say, "This is one tight young pussy. It is squeezing in all the right places."

Paul was still rubbing my ass cheeks opening and closing them. He started pumping his dick all the way down my throat and then to the tip. He was just fucking my mouth. It felt really good to be used like that but I really wanted to be fucked. I was so wound up from the foreplay.

I felt someone push my feet apart. Slap! I was startled and jumped a little. Someone had slapped my pussy. After the initial jolt, I realized that felt good to my excited little lady. But who did it? I didn't think it was Paul. He had both hands now holding my head while he fucked my mouth. I then heard Ray say, "Look at that fat pussy shake. I think momma liked it."

Slap! I felt an eruption in my pussy. Splat! It sounded like someone hitting a bloody piece of meat. Ray said, "Did you see that? Pussy juice went everywhere."

I heard Roy and Earl say, "I saw it but can't believe it. That pussy looks like it could take a baseball bat. Just look at the juices flowing.

Ray shoved his penis into my gushing pussy. Ray said, "Oh yeah, that is a big pussy, but it is so soft and caresses your penis. Sofia, I have been looking for this since last time. It feels as good as I thought it would."

I then saw Evan's naked lower body. I would recognize it anywhere. He high fived Paul and said, "Didn't I tell you this was one hot momma?"

"Yes, you did my friend and you weren't wrong. But you threw me a curve ball with this big-bagged youngster. I thought we would be doing a skinny oriental girl then just momma."

Evan said, "Yeah big-bag Linda was a little bite of a surprise. I thought it would only be momma here until game time."

Paul said, "Probably a good thing. We might have worn Momma out."

Evan said, "I don't think so. I think Momma here is making up for some lost time. I think she would wear us all out."

Paul continued to stroke in and out my mouth. Ray's dick was buried to the hilt. I could feel his balls slapping my clit. The orgasms were coming quickly. Jimmy was still pounding Linda's pussy while she had Evan and Alex's member in each hand. Ivan was waiting his turn for Linda's pussy. I thought Roy and Earl were behind me watching Ray pound my pussy.

I heard Earl say, "Can you believe how much that big pussy is squirting? Pound her Ray." I felt a hand on each ass cheek.

Jimmy screamed. I could see he was pumping Linda full of his man juice. Evan was now using her mouth as a pussy. Ivan replaced Jimmy in Linda's pussy.

I heard Paul give a low rumble and I prepared for him to fill my mouth. But he pulled out, stroked his member a couple of times and covered my face and hair with his jizzum.

I said, "Thank you sir for your jizzum. You have been very good to us."

Paul laughed, "Let's do this again soon. Come on Jimmy we need to make sure this crowd gets out of here. Guys, fuck these bitches' good. They need it."

Ivan was pounding Linda pussy now while she kissed Alex and Evan, keeping them ready to go. Ray said, "Here you go Momma. Your first load from me."

I said, "Thank you Ray. You fucked me so good." He ejaculated deep inside my pussy. I had another huge orgasm as he did. It was massive and I almost lost consciousness. As I came back to reality, I felt sticky juices running to my knees and someone had taken Ray's place in my pussy. Earl had walked around and placed his dick in my mouth so I knew it must be Roy in my pussy.

I heard Roy say, "Can you hear that squeaky pussy? It is absolutely soaked."

I wanted him in ass. I said, "If my pussy is too wet and loose then try my ass."

Roy said, "Oh yeah lady. I would like that."

I said, "Push some of the juices into my nasty hole."

He took some of the juices from my vagina and pushed first two and then three fingers into my ass. Earl had moved back to help him. Earl said, "That is one beautiful ass and I think that butt hole needs to be fucked. Roy, you sit in the chair and put your thing in so I can take her pussy."

I realized I was going to have both my ass and pussy filled. Never happened to me before but I was ready for it. I knew my ass was prepared. I reached back and pulled Roy's dick to the entrance to my nasty hole. I said, "Okay Roy push forward slowly."

I was going to control how deeply he went with this first thrust but my sphincter was so relaxed there was no resistance. He banged into my ass with his torso on the first thrust.

Roy said, "Did you see that? She took my dick with the first push. Boy, what an anal slut."

Roy picked me up by the knees, sat back in the rolling chair and pulled my knees to my tits, opening my pussy wide open for Earl. Earl grabbed the arms of the chair so he could control it. With Roy knees together, mine spread wide, he spread his feet wide to line his dick with my gapping pussy. My excited pussy pulled his dick in to his max. I felt so full of these young dicks in my two holes.

I whimpered, "Oh my gawd that feels good. Boys, fuck the shit out of your Momma."

I heard Alex say, "Let's do that to this young bitch. I bet she has never had a real man's dick in that tight hole."

Linda said, "Please sir, I want to see what that feels like. Momma seems to be feeling it. I want that."

Alex pushed juices into her ass and shoved his dick into her hole. Her ass was skinny and I wondered whether she could take it or not. Alex didn't give her much choice. With a couple of thrust he bottomed out in her even though she was screaming.

Alex said, "Quit screaming bitch. You wanted this." He picked her up by the knees, sat on the desk and said, "Evan, fuck the shit out of her."

Ivan said, "Take it easy, Alex, let her get used to it."

Linda said, "Don't worry, I am ready to have both hole filled. It is okay now."

It wasn't long before I heard Linda screaming in pleasure, "Oh my gawd, that is so good. Fuck me hard. I want both of you."

Earl was pounding my pussy very hard. The orgasms were continuous. He had the arms of the chair to give him leverage. He said, "Momma, that pussy feels like a soft cloud. I can feel Roy's dick in your ass. My gawd this is good."

"Oh, baby fuck your Momma. I can't believe how full I am. I just love young cock."

Earl said, "Here is comes."

I said, "Give it to me. Pump me full and deep."

He pushed in to the hilt and held it there. The two dicks were rubbing together deep inside me. I was nearly unconscious from the pleasure. I could feel every squirt from Earl's dick. I could feel his juices running out of pussy and onto Roy's legs. My legs were still high in the air.

I heard Alex saying, "Evan, fuck this bitch hard, I am about to fill her ass full."

Roy said, "Here you go momma. Here is my contribution to the cum bucket."

Earl had left his now softening penis in while Roy was pumping my ass. He pumped me deep in my nasty crevice. So deep I couldn't feel anything escaping. When he finished he kissed my neck and said, "You are a terrific fuck. Your ass is very talented."

I said, "Thank you. I enjoyed having your dick in my ass."

Earl kissed me, then helped me off of Roy. I was covered in sticky jizzum from head to my socks. Amazingly my socks were still up. Evan and Ivan were helping Linda off Alex. She could barely stand. Her asshole had clearly been stretched. She bent over to get some feeling back in her legs and it was still gapping open.

"It looks like everyone had fun."

Evan said, "We have, Mr. Huntington. Guys this is Mr. Huntington. He is the manager of the stadium, the Big Boss. We couldn't have done this without him. Is there anything we can do for you?"

He smiled, "Do the girls still have enough energy for another round? It looks like all holes are lubed. And I have been enjoying the show." He pulled out an already hard dick that was about the same size as Alex.

Evan looked at Linda and me. I knew I could do one more but Linda had taken Alex in her ass. So, I wasn't sure. But she smiled and nodded. She said, "I can't let Momma outdo me."

He was wearing a suit. He took off his shoes and pants leaving on coat and tie. He said "Momma get on all four. Young thing ride on her like a horse. Momma, you can hold her up, can't you?"

I said, "Sure." It was amazing how much energy I had.

I got on my hands and knees. Linda straddle my ass and leaned on my back. I could feel her big soft tits on my back. Ivan pulled up a chair for her to use to support her upper body. Positioned like this our pussies and asses were open for the Big Boss's use.

I was glad to have the socks on. Linda was able to keep most of her weight off me but still nice to have the cushion. Without any fanfare, I felt the Big Boss's big dick enter my already stretched pussy. But, he was big enough to still fill my gapping pussy nicely.

He said, "Momma that is one soft pliable pussy. Good for you." He stroked me a few times then pulled out. I looked back and saw that he had switched to Linda hole. He said, "That is one young tight pussy, even though I know this is sloppy seconds."

He stroked Linda's pussy a few times, then said, "Ok Momma, let's see how that ass feels." He pushed his big member into my bunghole. He buried it to the hilt in one sweep. Thank goodness for all the practice I had with the anal plugs. My butthole knew what to do. He said, "Yeah Momma, you know what to do. I could stay in here all night but I just have to find out what young thing feels like."

He pulled out, I heard a pop. He pushed into Linda. He said, "Oh yeah that's tight. Not quite as practiced as Momma but man you are squeezing my thing."

Linda moaned. I was sure that was an orgasm. I asked, "Nice one?"

Linda giggled, "You know it. My asshole is so sensitive. Never knew."

Alex knelt in front of me, grabbed my right dangling breast and said, "Sorry to interrupt but I have to run. You just need to be fucked often."

He went to Linda's breast and said, "Did you like having my manly dick in your ass?"

Linda said, "I loved it. Thank you."

He said, "Until next time then."

Roy, Earl and Evan repeated this. I wasn't sure how late it was but I knew it had to be at least midnight. The Big Boss was back in my asshole.

Roy and Earl said as the Big Boss didn't miss a beat, "Linda, we are in so much trouble. We have to leave."

Linda said quickly, "I want to finish this with the Big Boss. I am still having, ahhhhhhh..." The Big Boss had switched to her pussy as they talked to her.

Ivan said, "Hey guys, I can take care of the girls so they can finish the Big Boss."

They looked at Linda and she said, "Ahhh..." Took a deep breath and said, "That works. Call tomorrow."

They each grabbed one of my tits and said, "Hope we can do this again Momma. You are one sexy cougar."