Rich Bitch Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

Alex poured us another shot of tequila and I had my second beer. It was now about five and the crowd was continuing to build. The booze had relaxed me some, but I was anxious that these other girls were getting ahead of us. There were now three young attractive girls going from table to table. They were very friendly.

Linda said to me, "Do you see what I see?"

I said, "I do. Think we should join them?" My competitive juices began to kick in. Or maybe it was the booze.

Linda said, "I do. It also appears to me that the lobbying Ivan described is coming early. I expected this to start after the reveal not before."

Ivan said, "Yea, this was the lobbying I talked about. This seems to have escalated already. Don't know what to say. I can't believe so many people are here."

Someone came to a stage that had been set up in a courtyard next to the pool. An older man came to a microphone, "Okay folks the food is ready. Come and get it."

There were tables, blankets, and lawn chairs set up everywhere. The food was hamburgers and hot dogs that was free. There was also a food truck in the parking lot.

I said to Linda, "What do you want to do?"

"I think we should go be friendly."

I nodded, hating the thought but knew that is what needed to be done. "I'm not dressed for this. You look to be about right."

Linda asked Ivan, "Got a knife?"

"Sure."

Linda asked me, "Wearing underwear?"

"Yes."

Linda said, "Give me your knife. Let's go to the little girl's room."

I knew what she was going to do. We did our business. I didn't put back on my old lady drawers. Linda cut the legs out of the shorts leaving me with ragged short shorts. I could feel my ass cheeks peeking out from under the bottoms and the gusset cutting into my pussy. She undid the top button on the short and folded the top over leaving my tummy open and the dangling navel jewelry visible.

She said, "Let's see what the bra looks like."

I removed the tee shirt showing a white full-sized bra.

"Okay take it off." I removed it as she cut my tee shirt down the middle. I put it back on, only she tied it under my breasts, leaving me with a fair amount of cleavage and a bare stomach. She stepped back and said, "Best we can do."

I looked in the mirror and nodded. So off we went to make friends. I went by the boy's table to put my bra and panties in my bag with the reveal outfit.

Alex, chewing on a hamburger now, said, "Yeah, now that is more like it. That should help. I am sure you will make friends easily wearing that."

I didn't think I wanted to do this. It was one thing to pretend to be a sex-craved cougar in Ivan's apartment but another to walk up to people I didn't know looking like a, ah, um, slut. But then maybe that is what I was becoming.

There was a table I passed on the way to bathroom with older men. I thought maybe they would see me more favorably than most of the boys. By older I mean about my age.

I screwed up my courage, ha, walked up to their table as they were eating, put my hands on one of them, touched my hip to his shoulder, and said, "Hi, fellows. Sorry to disturb you but I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sofia. I am entering the contest. Would you fellows help out someone who is older?"

The one I put my hand on looked up, almost directly staring at my left breast, and said, "Well how do you do. Gracious, you are stacked. Fellows what do you think?"

The one across from me said, "It is possible, but you may have to work for our vote. I mean you are gorgeous but are we going to see more of you?"

With a lustful smile, "I think you will approve of what I wear or don't wear."

The one I had my hand on said as he wrapped an arm around my upper thighs, "If you come by our table and let us have a closer look then maybe we give you a chance."

Another of the gentlemen said, "You know it may take more than a look to get my vote. Are you prepared to negotiate?"

Again, lustful smile, "Oh I am a great negotiator. You be thinking about what you want. I bet I can accommodate. How is that for negotiation?"

He said, "Come here baby and let me get a closer look."

I stepped closer and before I knew it he pulled me onto his lap. Then before I could get up his hand was on a breast. "My gawd, these things are big. Can't wait to see them."

I relaxed enough to realize I liked him groping my tits. "Oh, baby boy, you will get to see them and more. Just wait. Make sure to buy enough votes for me."

The way this contest went, according to Ivan, after our outfit reveal the organizer would sell rubber bands that were votes. Then the contestants would mingle with the crowd and collect the rubber bands which counted as votes. According to Ivan, this would involve being groped. He did say the winner had given at least one blow job. But that was the extent last year.

Still with a hand rubbing my big F through my shirt, he said, "Count on it baby, if I can get my hands on these things and maybe a little more."

Coyly, "I think that can be arranged." I kissed his forehead, pushing my jugs into him.

He said, "I can't wait. You feel that gun against your ass. That is for you."

I wiggled my ass, "Oh yeah baby, that feels like a nice one."

I heard a female voice say, "What is going on here?"

He propelled me off his lap, "Sofia this is Danny, my wife. Danny, Sofia. She was just wanting our vote for the contest."

Danny sat some beers on the table, extended a hand, "Hi Sofia. Have the boys been nice to you?"

As we shook, "They have been perfect gentlemen."

She laughed, "I doubt that. You have real potential. These boys are bad to the bone but looking at you that might be good. Do you mind a bad girl participating in the fun?"

I held onto her hand, "Not at all. Especially if I can get a vote."

She looked back at the boys and said, "Then by all mean come back when you are ready to play. We will have plenty of votes."

I released her hand, "Count on it. This will be my first stop."

As I turned away, the closest one slapped my ass. I blew him a kiss.

I managed to go by seven or eight tables over the next hour. I had two more shots as I went. It seemed the young men liked to drink straight out of the bottle. I had no idea what each were giving me, but each time it burned going down and hit me hard.

The announcer again came to the podium and announced that the girls had thirty minutes to get dressed and be back stage. By then I had a buzz from the drinks and a very wet pussy from the groping. I was wound tight not from worry any longer but wanting some relief from the sexual charge building inside of me. It was such a turn on to be gawked at, groped and propositioned like I had been the last hour.

I rushed over to Ivan's table. He accompanied me to the make shift changing area behind the stage.

Ivan was to ask the boys if they would give Linda and I their votes without going to their table.

As we walked I asked, "Are the boys all set?"

"Yes, they are good. You and Linda will owe them attention later. but you can count on them. They really want you to win. They have been talking to their buddies about giving you votes."

I hugged him as we got to the back, "Thanks I can take it from here."

Linda was already changing. The area behind the stage where we could change wasn't really private. Men and women were in various state of undress. I could hear a few talking.

One girl said, "I think they are expecting more than a little groping to get votes. I mean do you think we will have to do more?"

Another said, "I think it will take a blowjob or two."

First girl, "Not sure I am going to do that. This is not like any contest I have been in."

Second girl, "Yeah, this is going to get out of control. Everyone is drunk and some of these girls have no limit."

I wondered, 'Do I have a limit?' My wet groin told me I didn't.

Linda said, "Isn't this exciting?"

She was combing her hair wearing a bikini with very little material. She was wearing or barely wearing a string tear drop bikini. The tear-drop material barely covered her nipples and only covered her red areola because then were small. The tear drop were parts of the American flag. And the bottom only covered her pussy because she had thin smooth labia. The string was dental floss like making it almost invisible.

She talked to other contestants while I dressed. I managed to get a little privacy as I put on my outfit. I put on an open cup bra made of thin flesh colored strips. The strips formed a triangle around each breast. To this I had added a small American flag attached to the top of the triangle to dangle over my nipples. If I stood still the flag would stay in place. My bottoms consisted of a cheap heavy gold belly chain with a small American flag attached to dangle over my clitoris hood. By now, I was so excited my clitoris was extended.

I then put on the combination nipple and labia clamps. There was one clamp on each nipple and each labia lip. These clamps were adjustable for comfort and encircled the nipple and were padded. I had tried several and these were the most comfortable. They were connected by gold chains to my navel ring. Clamping the labia clamps excited me even more. The pressure from the clamps was making my engine roar. I looked in the mirror. No one could show more. I brushed my hair and added heavy makeup.

I put on a red, white and blue choker neckless, arm and thigh bands. I put on red very course fishnets and blue and white four-inch heels. I then inserted an anal plug with the fourth small American flag attached and hide my slit from behind. My continued use of anal plugs made this feel natural to me. My body pulsated from the excitement of it all.

I put on a red thigh length nylon robe. I was ready.

There were ten girls lined up for the reveal. I saw eleven males including Alex.

Alex yelled over, "Good luck girls."

Linda and I yelled back, "You too."

Linda was wearing a thin tee shirt which I was sure she would rip off to reveal her stacked thin young body.

She said, "The robe was a good idea."

The announcer stood in front of the two lines and said, "Good luck and have fun. Tell me your names as you come on the stage." He walked out, took the microphone, and yell, "Hi gang, I am Stanley the general manager of the home owner association. We started this party a few years ago for the home owners and it has grown ever since. It is amazing how it has grown. Are you having a good time!"

The crowd roared.

"The food is provided free of charge by the Condo Owner Association. We will start the competition for the Sexiest Patriotic Outfit in a minute. Your vote will select the winner. To vote you will need to buy these rubber bands. It is ten bucks per rubber band. They will be selling these until we decide the contest is over. The proceeds will go to Wounded Warriors. On top of that Ivan Orlov's employer has agreed to match the proceeds. So, vote often for your favorite boy or girl as they pass through the crowd."

Ivan had stepped onto the stage. He walked up to the announcer, who shook his hand and thanked him.

Ivan said, "The real thanks goes to my generous boss."

Linda looked back at me and mouthed a silent thank you.

The boys were introduced. I couldn't see what they were wearing but I assumed not much. I was behind Linda and I could hear a loud noise as I assumed was when she ripped the tee shirt off and revealed her teardrop string micro bikini.

It was my turn. The announcer said, "Next is Sofia."

I walked out on the stage with the short robe covering my outrageous outfit. I saw the boys in a line with seven of the ten girls lined up beside them. I again had the thought of what am I doing here. These girls were young and gorgeous. I did get the quick impression though that Linda was the clear winner with her big firm breasts, slim waist and hips. I nearly chickened out when I saw the crowd, mainly male, pressed against the low stage. I thought of the Spring Break videos one sees.

After a moment hesitation, I did what I had gone over in my head over and over the last few weeks. I almost went unconscious between anxiety and stimulation. I strutted to the front of the stage which was a couple feet off the ground. I put my hand on the sash holding the robe together. I paused to see if I could get a reaction. I did. There were calls to, "Show us what you got momma."

I opened the robe to reveal my lack of outfit. There was no doubt I was showing the most skin but then I had larger proportions than these girls.

I heard from someone close, "Holy shit. Now there is a MILF!"

I heard someone else say, "Cougar alert."

Another, "Now there is a flag I can salute."

I then turned to show my naked ass with the small American flag dangling from the anal plug. I bent over with my hands on my knees. I am sure those in front could see the labia clamps.

"That is just sick!"

"Holy shit, do you see that. She has a flag stuck in her ass and clamps on her pussy."

I turned and yelled, "What do you think?"

There was a chorus of, "Come down here and we will show you."

"You are one nasty momma. I would fuck you in a second."

Then the announced said, "Okay folks settle down. Thank you, Sofia, stand next to Linda. Now we have Lucy."

As I stepped next to Linda, she said, "Holy shit, that is something. Does it hurt?"

"A little but truthfully, I am so turned on I can hardly feel anything but the syrup running down my legs."

After two more almost naked girls the announcer said, "Those are your contestants. They will step down from the stage in a few minutes. But first the Association has chosen the most creative outfit. For the boy that is Earl. Step forward Earl."

Earl had painted patriotic sayings red, white and blue over his body. His penis was enclosed in a silicone sleeve with stars on it. I couldn't tell what kept it on, but it was clear he was well endowed. There was a lot of girl squealing.

The announcer placed a few bands on his arms and said, "This will give him a head start on winning the title tonight."

Earl stepped to the front of the stage and put his hands over his head in a Rocky pose.

The announcer then said, "And unanimously the female winner is?"

The announcer waited for the chorus, "Sofia, Sofia, ..."

He screamed, "That's right. Sofia step forward." He put some bands around my wrist. I stepped to the front of the stage, with cat calls coming from everyone, and gave a deep bow. My big breasts drooping low and my ass exposed to the people behind me. I turned around and repeated this exposing my big ass and floppy clamped pussy to the crowd and I got a roar of appreciation.

The announcer laughing, "Well I can see that choice is popular. Now the contestants will mingle to get votes. Be generous."

As I stepped down, my thought was that I would be very friendly, allow a little groping and maybe a blow job or two but that was it. I could barely take the three steps off the temporary stage because of the crowd in front of us. I was the next to last contestant to step off the final step and already the crowd had absorbed the other contestants. I could just see Linda being absorbed in the humanity pushed to near the stage, her little suit was already being pushed aside to let hands grope all areas of her body. She was making no effort to stop it.

Before my foot hit the deck, hands were already finding the most private parts of my body. I was heading to see the table with the older people to negotiate for their bands. But I could make very little progress. People were pulling on the clamps attached to my nipples and labia. While it hurt to have the skin pulled on these two sensitive areas it was also turning me on. Along with the hands that were rubbing my ass, stomach, legs, chest and all other spots, my lady bits were getting more and more excited. It seemed all the men groping me were very young and excited. Seeing these stiff dicks in swim trunks was also turning me on.

I finally moved away from the stage to get where there was more room, but I was nowhere near my destination of the older people. I was surrounded by four very young men. I felt a hand on each arm. One of them said as he rubbed my naked ass, "Hay baby, how about hanging with us for a little while?"

I felt hands sliding between my legs from both the front and back. Someone said, "This cougar is wet almost to her knees."

I felt fingers pushing the clips aside to enter my wet and wanting pussy. With at least four fingers in my vagina both front and behind, one of them found my elongated clitoris and I went weak in the knees. I had an orgasm and more juices flowed.

One of the young men said, "Fuck, this bitch just had a big orgasm. I think we should just fuck her."

I said after catching my breath, reaching into the trunks of what seemed like the leader and said, "Blow jobs for each of you for your votes." As I was stroked his excited member, I reached my left hand into the trunks another. I could sense their excitement. "What about a blow job?"

The leader moaned, "Okay, but it better be a good one."

I cooed, "It will be." They each put bands over my wrists as I pulled the trunks off the two on either side of me. The one in front removed the clamps from my nipples. I yelped, "Rub my nibbles baby." I needed to get the circulation back.

As he rubbed my nipples, I placed the two pairs of swim trunks on the deck for my knees. As I dropped to my knees the one in front of me was kneading my breasts. My elongated nipples were so sensitive. I again almost had an orgasm.

I got on my knees and alternated between the three I could reach. I felt the one behind me rubbing my ass. I was sure the strategically placed chains were out of the way. The three cocks in front of me were hard and all wanted to be relieved. The guy behind tired of just rubbing my ass and had now moved his hand to my labia. I felt the clamp on one labia being removed.

With a cock in my mouth, I gave a muffled cry. I released his dick and said loudly, "Rub my pussy, baby. Please." I felt the other clamp being release and I gave another cry. I then felt him rubbing my pussy. My sensitive lady part gave me a nice shutter. I said, "Oh yeah, that feels good. Rub me good."

The one to my left said, "Get to sucking, bitch. Earn it."

I focused on him as I stroked the other two. The one in back was attacking my pussy. I felt the strong craving to have my pussy fucked. I had to resist. I felt the one I focused on say, "Oh yeah, bitch. Suck that dick." In two more strokes, I felt cum hit the back of my throat. He gave a guttural moan. I managed to suck down most of his discharge.

I sucked in another penis while stroking the one to my right. Quickly the one in back of me replaced the one on my left. I had a dick in each hand while I sucked the one in front of me. I was sucking hard as I had leverage holding a dick in each hand. He said, "Yeah, you cougar bitch you really can suck a dick." With that he pulled out and shoot his stuff over my face and hair. He laughed, "Now that is what an experience cougar bitch should look like."

The one on my left stuck his dick in my mouth. He didn't last long as I had been stroking his hard cock while I did the first two. He also decided that I needed a cum shower. I then focused my efforts on number four. He also was ready to blow and decided he wanted to make a mess of me and shoot a third load over my chest.

As I was getting off my knees the leader said, "Now baby what about a fuck, I know you want it." He placed a finger at my now bare pussy. "Look at that guys, I know she wants it."

I said, "How many bands do you have?"

He frowned, "None. You got them all for the blow jobs. Give us a chance and we will get more."

I think the organizers hadn't realized what was going to happen. They had too few people selling bands. Just then Danny came up said, "Okay boys. It is our turn with this hot piece of cougar ass." Danny gave them a back off look and grabbed the clamps dangling from my navel ring.

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers