Rich Bitch Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

Danny had taken off her cover. She was now wearing only a string bikini that hid very little of her tight body. I probably outweighed her forty pounds, but she was clearly in charge. As she fended off the guys as she led me to her table.

Once there she unclipped the chains holding the nipple and labia clamps, laying them on the table, saying, "Those are dangerous. I don't want to see you hurt. You have met my husband, he is going to fuck you while you give me head. We will give you ten bands. Deal?"

I was so hot I would have fucked him for nothing. "Deal."

They put me on a towel spread across a cooler. Danny's husband entered me as Danny straddled my face. Danny's husband had an average sized dick that felt very good as he entered. I was so revved up from the teasing going before this, I immediately had an orgasm. Danny straddled my face with her bikini bottoms off, saying, "I bet you know what to do."

I said just before sticking my tongue into her tight bear skinny vagina, "You bet I do. I am going to give you your money's worth."

I licked her pussy while her husband pounded my wanting cavernous pussy. Shortly she started to fuck my mouth instead of me sucking her pussy. She pushed down hard on my face as she fucked my mouth. I stuck my tongue into her vagina and did my best to find he clit with my hands. While this was happening, her husband continued to fuck me to repeated orgasms. I had both feet on the deck and could control the best angle to give the best sensations.

As he was pounding me he said to Danny, "I can feel that big dildo in her ass while I fuck her. Gawd, she feels good."

I realized the plug was still inserted in my ass and was being pushed deeper into my ass by the cooler. That pressure was giving me even greater sensation in my vagina.

Danny said, "Let's fuck her hard. She is sucking my pussy like a pro. Tommy boy, feel those tits. You are next."

I felt a pair of hands on my tits that were sticking up wanting some attention. Danny was rocking back and forth over my mouth rapidly now as her husband stroked in and out quickly. Danny began to squeal as she drenched my mouth with her orgasm. Her husband joined her, "Oh, shit, that feels goooooooddddddd!" He said this as he bucked into my already drenched pussy. His juices filled me up and began to ooze out the sides of my hole. Danny's juices joined the juices from the three boys who thought it was funny to blow their wads on my face.

Danny finally raised off me and hugged her husband. As I sat up she said, "Oh no we aren't done. Tommy boy here is my virgin son. You get ten bands to brake his cherry."

I looked at Tommy and asked, "How old is he?" He was small and looked very young.

Danny said, "Tell her son!"

He looked down, staring at my wide-open pussy that was dripping stuff down the cooler. I wondered what he thought. Would he find a cum cover forty-year-old woman sexy enough to screw?

Tommy said, still staring, "I am eighteen, my birthday was last week."

I took his chin in my hand and raised his eyes to look in mine and asked, "Do you want to fuck a cum covered old woman?"

He said with great sincerity, "Yes ma'am. You are beautiful. Can I?"

I smiled, "Yes you may. Do you want me to clean some of this off?"

Danny handed me a towel. I wiped off all I could. While still sitting on the cooler, I took him in my arms and kissed him.

His hands found my tits. I said, "Want to kiss them?"

He said, "Yes, ma'am."

He gently kissed my tits and nipples. I reached down and slid his shorts off and found his hard-little penis. He was small, even hard as he could be I guessed slightly less than five inches.

As I stroked his penis, I whispered, "Like those big old titties?"

He said, "Yes ma'am."

"It is always a good idea to complement a woman before you are going to screw her."

He looked at me in stress and said, "I am sorry, I love your body."

I giggled, "Thank you, young man. Now fuck me. Time is limited."

I laid back on the cooler as he entered me. I had to look down to make sure he was in. He was in all the way. My pussy was filled with his father's cum.

I decided to raise up to make my pussy a little tighter. Having the butt plug in helped and with this angle I could begin to feel some friction against my pelvis bone. I took hold of his hips and helped him get a rhythm that I liked. He had a handful of my F cups in each hand.

I whispered to him, "That feels good, little man." Even though I barely felt him. "You are doing well."

He gave me a big smile and said, "That feels good. You are so beautiful."

"Thank you."

I knew he wouldn't last long. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him deeply. He started to cum and added to the fluid in my already full vagina. As he finished, I whispered, "Thank you, Tommy."

He smiled at me.

I heard, "Okay my turn," as a large older man towered over me.

Danny said, "This is Judd my brother." Danny was sitting on her husband lap. He was kissing her now naked tits. I could see he was getting aroused again.

Judd took hold of my arm, placing several bands around it as he said, "That pussy is too stretched. Time to work on the other hole."

He pulled me up and took the butt plug out. As he did I said, "The ass is off limits."

He said as he threw aside the big plug, slapped my ass and said, "Anybody that can walk around with that thing shoved up her ass can take this thing."

He took hold of his seven-inch apparatus, showing it to me. I decided that might feel good and said, "How many bands?"

He said, "Five."

I said, "Ten."

He said, "Done." He shoved my face down on the metal table. My big breasts were pressed against the metal as he had his hand around the back of my neck holding me down. He kicked my feet wide so that my stomach was holding me up. He did take some of the excess jizzum between my legs and shoved it in my already lubricated ass. He spit on his hand and moistened his member. He decided that was enough prep and shoved his hard thing in my tight hole.

As I had been wearing the butt plug for some time, my ass was ready for the assault. It accepted the entire seven inches with no problem.

I groaned from pleasure. He said, "I knew you were an ass whore. Who else would parade in front of a crowd like this with an American flag hanging out her ass?" He shoved as deep as he could and held it there. "Yeah, you ass whore. You like that don't you."

I said, "Hell yes, I am an ass whore. I love that dick in there."

Still holding my neck, he started stroking in and out of my butt hole. I had the biggest orgasm yet. He laughed, "Tommy boy, this is how you treat an old slut like this. They just want to be taken. And make it hard on them."

He gave me two hard long strokes in and out of me butt while he laughed. I had an orgasm. I was surprised he was still holding out. He had stamina for I knew my butt hole was tight on him.

I felt him lift my torso up and we sat back on the cooler. He said, "Here you go. You get her pussy while I fuck this ass."

I wasn't sure who he was talking to, but it was Danny's husband that entered my pussy. When we sat on the cooler, Judd's dick entered even deeper into my bowels. As Danny's husband entered my pussy, I struggled to say, "Another five bands."

Danny gave Tommy five bands and said, "Give this to her."

Tommy was still naked. With his uncle in my ass and father in my pussy, he put the bands on my arm. As he did I took his small, hard dick in my hand and stroked. My hands were slick from all the discharges covering my body.

Danny's husband said, "Man, now that is tight. Judd, I feel your dick."

Judd gave a laugh and said, "I feel yours."

Judd held both my knees and pulled me wide, making Danny's husband go even deeper. I had a huge orgasm. Judd said, "Did you feel this old slut bitch cum? Gawd, she is hot."

Danny came over and knelt behind her husband and started licking his ass while he fucked me. I was still stroking Tommy. He came first. He added spray to my stomach. Then Judd turned loose deep in my ass.

He laughed and said, "I know you felt that. That's going to take a while to come out."

I felt the fluid deep in my ass. He stayed in me until Danny's husband couldn't take it anymore. He added a second load to the one he had given me before and the one his son had deposited.

Before anyone could uncoil I felt a hand on my arm and someone saying, "Isn't that sweet. Mister and Mrs. Damn and the whole Damn family enjoying this slut. But now, cunt, it's real men time."

I looked up at a big towering figure. He had a big black bushy beard, hair over his chest and back, wearing nothing. He jerked me up and throw me over his shoulder.

He carried me with my ass in the air and tits dangling down his back. I placed my hands on his hard butt to help me stabilize as he carried me. There was no doubt this was one strong man. I could see his gluts ripple as he walked. He must have been at least six feet six. When we got to a more secluded area around the corner of the building, he placed me on a metal table.

There were about ten men in this area. All looked to be as rough as my captor. There were four men surrounding someone, engaging in various forms of sex. The girl was bent over at the waist with one guy fucking her from behind and another with his dick in her mouth. The other two seemed to be waiting their turn. Dicks already hard. I then saw the red hair and realized this was Linda.

The man said, "I'm Crusher." He noticed I was looking at what was being done to Linda. "Your friend there is racking up votes, but she couldn't take me and Cooter in the ass. Done okay with the rest of the boys but we thought about you and that big ass of yours. Are you game?"

I looked at the telephone pole between his legs and then the even larger one for the person I assumed was Cooter. Cooter was a big black man with a broad face and no hair anywhere. Not only was his slong larger, he was larger all over. "There is no way I can take that thing in my ass."

"What about twenty votes?" As I hesitated, I considered taking the challenge, he said, "Bend over."

Crusher grabbed a handful of each butt cheek and pulled apart. He laughed, "Look at this Cooter. This girl is already gaping open ready for us. Girl that ass of yours is begging to have a real man's dick. Your ass is winking at us. Just try it. Linda did but she has that skinny ass and we gave her to the over boys. Me and Cooter want you. Don't we Cooter?"

"Yeah, I want to fuck that ass."

I raised up, turned and took his dick in my hand. It was semi hard. I never knew a dick could get this big. Something came over me as I dropped to my knees and took the tip in my mouth. Both hands wrapped around his slab. As I stroked it, I spread as much saliva as I could up and down the shaft. He was getting hard now. This thing kept getting larger. He said, "That it my cougar bitch. Make that thing hard."

When he was fully hard, he picked me up and placed me in a metal chair backward, pulled my ass to the edge of the chair, my pussy pressing into the back of the chair seat. He pushed my head onto the chair back, and said, "Bitch you are going to love this."

I felt the tip of his big dick to the edge of my sphincter. I knew what was going to happen. I knew what to do and I thought I was up to this challenged. I pushed out like I was going to the bathroom. Crusher saw my sphincter open and he pushed in. It hurt but wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Crusher laughed, "I told you Cooter this girl is an anal slut. Her ass took almost the whole thing in the first push and she didn't even whimper. Tell him bitch you love my dick in your asshole."

I said, "Cooter, I love his big dick shoved in my ass. I want him to fuck me like the anal cougar I am. Oh yeah, fuck me."

What was I saying. Cooter laughed, stuck his dick in my mouth and said, "Get me ready bitch. I am going to take that ass when Crusher get you stretched out for me."

Crusher was making slow moves back and forth. I think he was wanting to make it last, but it gave me a chance to get used to not only the length but the girth. This thing felt like it was as big as a coke can. But I had to admit it felt good. It was so big and long, it stimulated my already stimulated G-Spot and clitoris. Plus, I was able to adjust where the edge of the chair seat was striking my clit with each of his strokes in. The orgasms were coming often, and they were large.

He picked up the pace and the energy until I started feeling his balls bouncing off my pussy. Crusher said, "This anal mother is taking the whole thing. Boy it is tight, and it feels good. She is having orgasms that are squeezing my dick. My gawd, this mother is a butt fucking bitch."

While Crusher was fucking my ass, I was getting Cooter ready. His dick was a little larger than Crusher's. I had both hands around it and the tip in my mouth. He was pushing to the back of my throat and both hands still fit on the shaft.

Crusher said, "Oh yeah, bitch take this." He held his pole as deep as he could and pushed what felt like a gallon of cum into my ass. He screamed, "Oh yeah, that is as good as it gets. Bitch, you have one great ass. That thing is not only big and beautiful, but it played my schlong like it was a trumpet. Man, you can fuck."

I felt his big dick beginning to shrink. He wasn't pulling out yet. Cooter got impatient and said, "Get that dick out of this anal slut's ass. My turn."

Crusher pulled out, fluid squirted out and made a gross sound. Crusher laughed, "Beautiful music."

Crusher came around to my mouth and said, "Here cunt, clean this thing off."

As I was licking him clean, Cooter lined up his dick and placed it at the entry of my anus. Cooter said, "This thing is wide open." He pushed his dick in and laughed. "First time a bitch took that much the first shove. Oh yeah, that feels just right. I am going to wear that hole out."

I continued to lick Crusher as Cooter pounded my ass with what was a slightly larger telephone pole. I couldn't believe how I liked being treated like this. I wanted these men to use me. As I was using them. Crusher was getting hard again.

He said, "This bitch not only has a talented ass but a talented mouth. Cooter let's do something we have never had a slut able to do. Lift her up and let me take her pussy while you get her ass."

Cooter laughed, "She can't take us both."

I said, "Yes I can. Give it a try. I want both your manly schlongs. Fuck me until I can't walk straight. I want you both."

They laughed. Cooter picked me up by grabbing each knee and spread me so that Crusher could stand up and enter my pussy. Crusher also grabbed under my knees, so that both men were holding me up with ass and pussy spread to the max. Crusher put his schlong on the edge of my pussy and waited for Cooter to cycle out of my butt. As he moved out Crusher shoved in.

I screamed as my pussy convulsed, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..." I was having a massive orgasm. They pumped in me both front and back. After I got my senses back I said, "Boys that was so big. Oh, fuck here it come again."

And I had another big orgasm. I couldn't believe Cooter hadn't cum in me yet. They picked up their pace. Then Cooter said, "Oh yeah, bitch, take this." He squirted deep into my bowels with Crusher still in me.

As Cooter finished, Crusher sat in the chair with both my legs on the ground. He said, "Fuck me bitch." I bounced up and down on his dick. Now with just one dick in me I almost felt empty.

Cooter said, "Here clean me up."

As I fucked Crusher with my pussy, I licked Cooter's massive member clean from our mutual discharges. I continued to pump on Crusher's big pole. I still was having orgasm while I pumped him. Cooter decided to pull on my breasts. It hurt but seemed to add to the pleasure.

We then heard over the loud speaker, "Okay folks, you have ten minutes to finish what you are doing and get to the back stage to count votes."

Crusher said, "Okay let me finish this." He picked me up and laid me on the table, placed my feet over his shoulders. This closed my loose pussy tighter around his pole. He started fucking me in earnest now, determined to have a second orgasm. This changed the angle enough to massage my elongated sensitive clitoris to yet more orgasms. I think this turned him on. He said, "Look this bitch is still having orgasms. She is one hot fucking cougar. Oh, fuck yeah that feels good."

I screamed back, "Oh fuck yeah that feels good."

Crusher said, "Here you go mama, this is for you! You earned it."

For a second orgasm, this was big one. My pussy was already overflowing and now I could feel even more running down my thighs. Then a strange thing happened. He pulled me into him and kissed me. When he finished he said, "You are the best I have had. Anytime you want more of this come to Crusher Construction. This was the guys Memorial Day Bonus."

So, these guys were construction guys. I said, "I will, but now I better hustle."

I got on my feet, but Cooter and Crusher had to catch me. My legs were shaking.

Crusher said, "We will get you up there. Here take the rest of our votes." He put a bunch of bands around my wrist. He held me under one arm while Cooter took the other. They walked me to the back stage. By the time we got there, my legs were beginning to work so I said, "Thanks guys, I got it from here."

I pulled Cooter down and kissed him on the cheek and then pulled Crusher down and kissed and hugged him. I looked at them both and said, "Thank you. That was one hell of a fucking."

Crusher smiled a warm smile and said, "Our pleasure, I hope you win."

Linda was the one they were counting now. She looked as out of it as I felt. There was little left of her outfit. Only strings but nothing that would cover anything. She was covered in cum.

I looked down at myself and saw only a gold string around my neck hanging between my tits and a gold strand around my waist. I still had on the navel ring. I was covered in cum. I could feel the cum still seeping out of my pussy and ass. It was now my turn to be counted. The two guys touched each band and clicked a counter.

When they finished with me, I walked over to Linda. I said, "Was that something?"

She put an arm around me, "That was something. It almost got out of hand."

"Almost!"

We both laughed.

Linda said, "I can't believe you took those monster in your ass. I tried and couldn't."

"It was a challenge." Linda and I were both covered in cum and sweat, hair disheveled, outfits in tatters, I said, "Think we should try to clean up before the winner is announced?"

She looked down and seemed to realize that she looked like a naked fucked to near death whore, giggled, "I guess but no one seems to be concerned."

Only two of the girls were still anywhere close to clothed. All were disheveled. The organizers came in and gave us all a tee shirt to wear. Linda and I had the largest breasts and the shirt stretched tight across our chests. The tee shirt barely covered my pussy but nothing like covering my large ass.

The announcer came on the mike and yelled, "Now wasn't that fun!" There were lots of cheers. "Come on out boys." The boys walked on stage. "Give the boys a hand." Again, cheers but this time distinctly female. About a third of the crowd were female. I hadn't seen what happened to them, but I assumed they were treated like us. "Thanks to you all. Our two finalists are Alex and Earl. Step forward guys. Give the other guys a hand."

Alex and Earl step close to the announcer. Both had soft penises that were peeping below the bottom of the tee shirt. It appeared that Earl was larger than even Alex but both smaller than Cooter and Crusher. "Girls come on out."

The girls came on the stage to loud hooting. "Girls thanks for participating. You all did well. But someone has to win. Our finalist are Sofia and Linda. Please step forward."

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers