Richard and Nikke in Chicago

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rubbed her clit and pulled her mouth off Steve. "Oh shit, I'm cumming. I feel your hot cum inside me. She collapsed on the bed as her orgasm overtook her. I'd never seen her cum so hard!

She laid there trying to catch her breath, her head resting on Steve's leg. He hadn't cum yet and was still hard.

They let her rest for a few minutes. George went into the bathroom and came out a few minutes later with a bottle of the complimentary lotion. I had an idea what it was for and was nervous. Nikke hadn't done anal before and was a virgin there.

Recovered from the first round, Steve repositioned on the bed and pulled Nikke on top of him. She laid on him, kissing his chest and rubbing her hand along his body. His cock was hard now, raised between her legs. George pulled up her hips, raising her so Steve was right at the entrance of her pussy. She put him inside her and slid down, filling herself with his hard cock.

She leisurely rocked her hips up and down, sliding him into her. She was relaxed and taking her time.

George stood behind her, watching. He looked over at me. "She loves his huge cock. It's filling her up better than you ever could, shrimp dick."

My face burned from the shame. He was right, I couldn't fill her like Steve was, and I loved seeing her tenderly rocking on his large rod. My small penis was rock hard and leaking pre-cum like crazy. If I could touch myself, I'd shoot in seconds.

George turned back to Nikke, ignoring me again. He squirted a large glob of lotion on her ass, aiming for her backdoor. She squealed as the cold cream landed on her and looked back at him. He had a huge grin. She realized what he meant to do, and tried to scramble away, but Steve wrapped his arms around her, holding her on his cock. George worked the lotion into her ass and slid his hands toward her asshole.

She knew what he wanted, and I could see the fear on her face. Steve whispered in her ear, trying to calm her. I couldn't hear what he said, but it seemed to work, and she settled down as George continued to work his fingers on her sphincter. She even started moving on Steve's cock again.

George pushed one of his meaty fingers into her butthole. Nikke stiffened as he pressed into her bum.

He worked it in and out of her tight hole, loosening her in preparation for his long cock. Steve kept whispering in her ear, and she fucked herself on his cock while George fingered her.

After a few minutes, he pulled his finger out. She looked back again, watching what was next.

George pressed his long, thin cock against her anus, and slowly pushed into her butt. She held stock still, his cock invading her ass. He got his cockhead past her tight anal ring, and she groaned.

"Fuck that feels so weird! Please go slow."

He slowly slid his hard cock into her ass, inch by inch. She wasn't moving, Steve's cock still filling her pussy as George filled her backdoor.

He pushed into her ass, filling her with his cock. She groaned as he filled her.

They paused for a moment, then George started fucking her ass. He pulled out and slammed back in, all the way inside her. She grunted from the feeling. Steve joined in and pumped his cock in her pussy. They were hitting her from both sides, filling her up. She was just along for the ride, they were in control.

George said, "you like that slut? Getting both your holes filled by real men. Your puny little husband watching you get what you need, what he can't give you." She looked over at me, my penis hard from watching her get railed by the two cocks. She smiled at me and gave me a wink.

"Fuck yes, fuck me. Fill me like he can't." If I could touch myself, I'd shoot like a geyser. It was almost painful not being able to come. I'd never felt anything like it.

Nikke was shaking like a ragdoll as they fucked her. They'd alternated for a while, fucking in while the other pulled out. Then they'd fill her at the same time, both hitting bottom at the same time. Back and forth they went, she went along for the ride. I had no idea how many times she had cum, it almost looked continuous now, one long orgasm.

After a few minutes, George started fucking her as fast as he could, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm going to fill your fucking ass! Nikke was limp, laying on Steve's chest. He slammed his cock in and groaned as he filled her ass with his cum. Steve was still fucking away at her pussy, nearly ready to fill her up.

George pulled out, his cock leaving her asshole gaped, her sphincter wide open, gushing his come out. Steve's pumping was pushing it out, as he fucked her.

He was getting close and held her tightly to him, and sank to the depths of her cunt. He shuddered and came in her. She was nearly catatonic from the exertion but managed a moan as he filled her.

Steve rolled her over and pulled his softening cock out of her well-used pussy. She was leaking cum from both holes, filled to the brim with their seed.

She laid there, breathing heavily, not moving. They cleaned up and got dressed. "Thanks for the fuck, you were great," Steve said. He looked at me and chuckled. "Have fun cuck?"

"Yes, it was great. Thank you for taking care of Nikke."

"Any time shrimp dick. See you around."

"Wait, what about me?"

"What about you?"

"Can you untie me?"

He just laughed and they left. I was stuck, tied to the chair. Unable to get loose, unable to finish myself off. Nikke was on the bed, she'd already fallen asleep and was snoring lightly. She was worn out from her fuck session with her two studs.

There wasn't anything for me to do, so I tried to find a comfortable position. My hard dick was wet from all my pre-cum, but that was all that I was going to get for now.

I woke up in the morning. Nikke was trying to undo the knot in my tie to get me loose.

"I can't get this knot out. Steve really tied it tight."

"I have a nail kit in my bag, it's got a small knife. Just cut through it."

She got me loose and I stood, I was stiff and sore from being tied up all night. I stretched, trying to loosen the knots in my muscles.

I turned to Nikke. I held my arms out for a hug, and she rushed to me, snuggling into me. I wrapped her up, holding her tightly.

I looked her in the eyes. "I love you. That was amazing. How do you feel?"

"It was intense. I've never felt anything like that. They filled me up. I feel like I got run over by a lorry, but in a good way, if that makes sense."

My dick got hard at this. "Hmm, I guess you enjoyed it too. I don't think I'll be able to do anything down there for a while, but I can take care of you another way."

She knelt down in front of me. Her mouth slid over my dick, taking me inside. I was in heaven. Her tongue moved over my cockhead. She sucked me. I wasn't going to last long the way she was working me over. I hadn't cum yesterday, so I was raring to go.

After just a few minutes, I felt ready to burst. "Nikke, I'm going to cum!"

She looked at me, her head bobbing on me. I held her head and shot into her mouth. "Unngghhh!" It was fantastic. She sucked and swallowed every drop of cum from my dick.

She pulled her mouth off me and stood. I hugged her as tightly as I could. "That was amazing, Baby."

She just smiled and went to wash up.

12