Richard's Bay Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost as though reading her mind, Anna felt Roger climb onto the bed.

Yes, please, Sir! Please! She quietly begged. All he could hear were whimpers and moans behind the ball gag.

Anna could feel Roger's warmth. She could feel the bare touch of his flesh. His hard cock pressed up between her legs and she nodded vigorously and lifted her hips. She was going crazy with need.

When he finally entered her, it felt like rapture. She bucked her hips beneath him as he stretched her soaking pussy with his cock. Her moans were loud and needful His thrusts were rapid and with singular purpose. Having a man inside her never felt so incredible! Every stroke made her entire body quiver. Every thrust pulled a cry of delight from behind Anna's ball gag.

Oh my god! That feels incredible! I'm going to cum so quickly... I'm almost...

Roger pulled himself out of her and got off the bed.

Anna's body tried to follow him. She had never felt so empty and alone as she did in that moment without him inside of her. Her muffled screams echoed across the large room as her body twitched and squirmed on the bed. Tears came unbidden to her eyes. She could feel them rolling down her cheeks and being soaked up by the blindfold, making them disappear without leaving any hint of their existence.

She had never felt so uncontrollably horny. Her pussy ached and throbbed as it glistened with wetness. If Anna wasn't already restrained, she would be screaming "strawberries!" at him repeatedly. She bit down hard on the gag and screamed as loud as she could manage.

Roger watched her from a few feet away, smiling. Anna looked so sexy tied up the way she was. The scent of her arousal had filled the room and made him light-headed. Watching her naked form twist and wriggle against her bonds was extremely erotic. His hand moved along the row of toys on the counter, deciding on one to use next.

Anna heard him return to her. Please, Sir! Please fuck me! She tried pulling the gag free so he could hear her. Maybe if she begged enough Roger would give her the release her body so badly craved.

Instead, she felt a sudden sting on her inner thigh as he lazily slapped the flogger against it. She yelped into her gag and tried to pull away. The leather implement kissed her bare skin, across her tummy, on her lower leg, against her breast and on her other thigh. The sting surprised her every time, but instead of crying or screaming, she moaned loudly. Each strike hurt at first, but then left her skin feeling warm and tingly.

His fingers caressed her skin behind each lashing, massaging the sting away. His fingers expertly danced across her body, touching and caressing all over her naked form. When they danced between her thighs she nodded her head emphatically and pleaded through muffled, unintelligible words for him to touch her there.

She needed it so badly it hurt.

Roger's fingers slid across her soaked flesh and entered her easily. He massaged and stroked her pussy, making her moan loudly with satisfaction. Her hips rose and fell rapidly as she tried to fuck herself against his fingers. They teased and prodded, touched and stroked. It felt like she was riding the very edge of an overwhelming orgasm like a surfer on a massive wave.

Please. Don't stop this time. Please!

Her pleading and begging did little good when he could not understand her. When his fingers pulled away, Anna began to openly weep. It was too much for her.

Strawberries! Strawberries! Fucking STRAWBERRIES!!

Anna's sweat-covered body writhed and twisted as tears streamed from her eyes. She felt a tug on her restraints - and her ankle came free! She stopped moving. Was Roger messing with her again? Was this another of his games?

Her other ankle was released. Anna's breathing came in deep gasps as her entire body dared to hope, tingling with excitement and anticipation. She could feel his hot breath next to her ear.

"I'm going to release you then sit on the couch. You are only to use my cock and nothing else - no toys or your hands or nothing else - to pleasure yourself. Nod if you understand me."

Anna nodded and laughed joyfully behind the gag. Her arms were freed and the gag removed. Lastly, the blindfold was pulled away. She opened her eyes and found her body covered in red marks from the flogging and the hot wax. Bits of the candle wax still clung to her skin. She looked over at where Roger sat on the couch, naked and with the largest erection she had seen in her life.

Anna stumbled out of the bed, falling to the carpeted floor as her feet were tangled in the bedsheets. She kicked them away and crawled the short distance toward him. She climbed onto the couch, onto Roger, as he watched. Both his arms rested casually across the back of the seat.

Anna positioned herself against him and slammed herself down onto his thick cock. She shuddered at how he felt, gripped Roger by his shoulders and began to hungrily bounce on it. He filled her, stretching her, yet slid in and out quite easily by how wet she was. Her hips rocked with wild abandon as her loud moans filled the room and could probably be heard on every other room on this floor.

She did not care. Anna wasn't even thinking about who might know. Thoughts of Tom were a distant, hazy memory. All she cared about in that instant was stuffing herself full of Roger.

Her hips rode him eagerly, bouncing and stroking as she felt the orgasm she had been denied rapidly building up. Roger's hands gripped her ass, helping her along with each downward stroke. Sweat poured down her face and her body ached at the exertion, but nothing was going to keep her from it this time.

She pulled Roger's hands up to her breasts and he gave them a firm squeeze without being asked. He pulled one hand away to spank her rear.

The sting from that single slap sent little waves of pleasure through her body. Roger's cock felt so amazing inside of her. She trembled and shook and screamed as the intensity of her orgasm rose up to unimaginable heights.

Anna tilted her head back and screamed.

Her entire body bucked and spasmed as pulses of raw ecstacy overwhelmed her. Anna's face twisted into an expression that almost looked like she was in pain. She buried her face into Roger's neck as his hands continued to bounce her on his lap.

She couldn't stop cumming! Just as one orgasm finished, one or two strokes and another one began. Anna's body convulsed and spasmed, trembled and twitched. Her screams were now muffled against Roger's shoulder. She bit into his shoulder, hard, drawing a loud, throaty groan from her lover. She bit his throat as she continued to ride the waves of her multiple orgasms.

Her hips quivered and rolled against him. Anna looked into his eyes and realized he was cumming, too. She kissed him, hard as his hips jerked and thrust beneath her.

Anna's entire body was tingling as she collapsed, limp and exhausted against him. She hadn't realized it in the moment, but she was crying tears of joy throughout her climax. Anna lazily wiped at her face as he body twitched in after-shocks from her explosive orgasms.

Roger gently rubbed her back and stroked her hair. He pressed soft kisses to her temple and forehead as she lay against him, snuggled cozily against his hot body.

Anna was trying to catch her breath and her mind was floating among the stars. She was no longer cold, either. She couldn't believe how intense or orgasm had been. And multiple ones in a row like that! Anna had never experienced anything so insanely intense before. She'd heard of mind-blowing orgasms, but never really understood until now.

Soft kisses found Roger's shoulder and throat.

"Thank you, Sir."

Tears again welled in both eyes and poured onto her cheeks. She wasn't even sure why anymore. Relief?

"Thank you very much, Sir."

Roger smiled and stroked her hair affectionately.

"You are most welcome, darling. Get your rest for a moment. We have only just begun."

12