Richard's Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my heart pounding harder, the closer I came to getting what I wanted. I sat there imagining what he could do with those lovely hands and fingers, wanting the warm and tender touch I felt when he first took my hand. I could just imagine them caressing my body, teasing, exploring and finding what excited me.

I couldn't take it anymore. I was hungry for sex and Doctor Love was on the menu. I placed the flute on the side table and knelt in front of him. Looking up at Doctor Love, I could see in his eyes he wanted sex as much as me.

'Let's see what you've got for me Doc,' I hungrily moaned tracing the outline of his cock through his trousers with my fingers before grabbing at his belt and unbuckling it.

I undid Doctor Love's trousers and pulled them from him, allowing them to drop to the floor. Reaching into his pants, I gripped his cock, almost fully erect and slid my lips down his cock until it filled my mouth. I loved the feeling of his cock hardening as I sucked and licked.

'Ooh yes,' Doctor Love moaned, his fingers combing through my hair and playing with my curls as I bobbed up and down.

My fingers worked their way down to Doctor Love's balls, gently squeezing and causing him to moan louder. I started sliding my tongues over the tip while holding his cock.

I glanced up and saw his happy face. 'I love the taste of cock,' I grinned.

My other hand trailed down my stomach, sliding into my panties and found my wet pussy. I held Doctor Love's gaze as I slipped my fingers inside. Finally closing my eyes and listened to the slurping sound with each thrust, lost in my own pleasure as I sucked and fingered myself.

'Ooh . . . Amber,' I heard Doctor Love sensually moan.

I opened my eyes and his smiling eyes made contact with mine as his cock slipped out of my mouth. 'Good girls don't talk with their mouth full. Or maybe you like naughty girls?' I teased with a wicked smile.

I pulled my panties off to display my shaven pussy and literally dived onto the bed causing me to bounce around giggling. I finally came to rest on my back, spread-eagled and gazing at Doctor Love who was softly laughing.

Unclasping my bra, I teasingly threw it in his direction. 'Come and get it, Doc!' I squealed.

I shrieked playfully as he jumped on the bed and positioned himself between my thighs leaning over me on his knees. Doctor Love looked tenderly into my eyes and I smiled back. He lent forward and caressed my cheek, stroking it caringly with his soft fingers. His gaze never left my eyes as he placed his lips so tenderly over mine. His lips then found my neck and with increased passion sucked delicately at my skin causing a tingling sensation to shoot through my body. Gee, he is a good kisser.

'Ooh yes,' I simply moaned, raising my chin to take as much as I could.

Doctor Love continued to lightly kiss down my neck. These sex therapists really know how to excite a girl. I moaned in delight as he kissed, sucked and nipped everywhere I loved being touched. You know, those naughty bits.

I closed my eyes and soon felt his playful hands join his lips in exploring my body. His warm caressing hands were so relaxing. They glided over my boobs, gentle massaging before slightly squeezing into the soft flesh causing me to sigh with pleasure. Doctor Love softly kissed my boobies with long lingering kisses, gently sucking with his lips. His tongue soon joined in. It teasingly made slow passes over the sensitive skin around a hard nipple.

'I love what you're doing to my boobies,' I sighed, out of my brain.

My sighs only encouraged him more and his lips finally took the nipple in his mouth causing sighs to turn to moans. His hands, lips and tongue caressed with a slow and soft touch. It was driving me crazy!

Doctor Love's cock rubbed against my pussy, teasing my opening. 'Shove it in Doc,' I begged.

His cock entered my moist opening easily, taking its full length in one steady thrust causing us both to moan.

Doctor Love was a slow and tender lover, his thrusting smooth and deep. I could see the satisfaction in his eyes as he lay on top of me. I was in heaven as well, enjoying the feeling of his cock inside my pussy. Placing my arms around him, I ran my fingertips down his back until my palms rested on the soft pale cheeks of his backside. The sensation of his stroking cock was overwhelming, causing me to moan almost all the time as I felt the effort of his thrust with my hands.

Moaning loudly, I finally begged, 'Let me sit on you, pleasssse.'

Doctor Love rolled over and lay on his back. I climbed on his chest, straddling his face and spreading my pussy open with my fingers.

'How would you like to eat some pussy?' I teased and then shrieked as he suddenly reached around my hips clasping my backside tightly, pulling my pussy on to his mouth.

Doctor Love licked and probed with his tongue, teasing at my naughty hole and sometimes licking at my fingers. I moaned as I watched him feasting on my juices. His tongue slipped deep into me while his lips covered my opening, sucking eagerly. I started squirming with pleasure, withering my backside against his chest but his firm grip held me against his hungry lips.

'Ooh yes, yes, yes, yessss,' I screamed wildly until he ceased sucking.

I withdrew my pussy from his face and started gasping for air, so intense was the feeling.

I gazed at Doctor Love with wide-eyed amazement. 'Gee, that was incredible!' But wanting more, much more.

I bite my bottom lip and lowered a hand to my pussy and started rubbing it quickly with my fingertips.

I started down into his lovely blue eyes. 'Like what you see?' I moaned like a naughty little girl.

A large smile formed on Doctor Love's face and he reached up and cupped both of my boobs as I played with my magic button. His fingers caressed my pale boobies before squeezing them firmly. He rolled my sensitive pink nipples between his fingers before pressing them deeply in and rubbing the ends with his thumbs. I moaned and trembled as I felt an orgasm rising within me. Fondling and playing with my naughty bits was pushing me over the edge.

'Ooh, . . . ooh, . . . ooh, I'm cummmming!' I screamed.

My whole body shuttered with a couple of orgasms ripping through me, taking in short gasps of air as I rode out the intensity of the climax. Doctor Love released his grip and I fell sideways off his chest and on my back next to him.

'Turn over and on your knees,' Doctor Love urged me with a lusty smile.

I did as Doctor Love asked, my backside raised and head on the soft pillow. It was one of my favourite positions and he was soon behind me steadying my hips with one hand and teasing my pussy with the other.

'Oh, Doc,' I sighed as I felt his fingers working around my moist opening.

My sighs turned to moans of pleasure as Doctor Love slid two fingers into my pussy and began stroking them slowly in and out of me. He then easily found the spot that gave me the greatest pleasure.

'Ooo, yeah. That's sooo good,' I loudly moaned into the pillow as I felt my pussy flood.

Doctor Love lowered his other hand and began teasing my magic button sending a sudden tingle through my body. His fingers were doing amazing things, bringing me closer and closer to another orgasm. My backside wriggled with the sensation, my pussy and button unable to take any more. My whole body started to shake as another orgasm ripped through me.

'Hu, hu, hu, hu, hu,' I gasped for air and shaking until the feeling subsided.

I sucked in a deep breath. 'Do you do doggie?' I asked grinning.

I could feel Doctor Love position himself behind me and holding my hips. We both moaned as he slipped his cock inside me. I sighed and softly moaned as he began with slow, deep and gentle strokes. His cock almost came out and then in fully again.

'Okay, enough of the soft stuff. Give it to me harder,' I groaned desperate for something more.

Understanding my need, Doctor Love abandoned his gentle caresses. He began stroking faster and harder, making my boobs swing with every thrust as he rode me from behind.

Gentleness was dispensed with to service my lust. 'Do you do this to all the Guests?' I gasped.

'Sorry, I can't discuss their treatment,' he replied still thrusting into me.

'Oh, is that what sex therapists call it? Well, I looove the way you're treating my pussy,' I giggled.

He lent over me and I could feel his weight on my back as he wrapped his arms around me. Doctor Love grabbed my boobs with his hands and held me tightly as he started to grind his cock into me with quick short thrusts.

'Ooh yeah, ooh yeah, treat my pussy,' I continually moaned as he treated me from behind.

Doctor Love suddenly paused and I felt his throbbing cock fill me with cum. 'Is that what you wanted Amber?' He moaned in my ear.

'Ooh yessss, I purred like a kitten. You really know how to treat a girl,' enjoying him gently treating me and softly squeezing my boobs.

Doctor Love finally released me from his grip. I slumped onto my back and just lay there in post-orgasmic delight recovering. He leaned towards me and placed an arm over me and slowly combed his fingers through my hair. It was lovely and a young guy wouldn't have thought of doing it. I looked into his eyes and returned his gorgeous contented smile.

'Thank you, Doc,' I softly whispered and closed my eyes, enjoying his tender touch and totally treated.

I loved the warmth of his body and the softness of his skin. Nothing else matters after making love. I just lay there listen to my heartbeat and feeling the warmth of our efforts. I wonder if all sex therapists are that good? Older men know how to do it best. I felt like I do after Richard and I make love. Not wanting the feeling to end and already thinking of the next time. I could sense Doctor Love was enjoying the moment and in no hurry to leave me. I rolled into him and lost track of time as he held me in his arms.

Doctor Love brought me back from my dreamy state. 'Please use the ensuite to freshen up. Have a shower if you like. Take your time and I'll meet you back in the suite.'

I collected my clothing and high-heels strewn on the floor and turned to meet his gaze. 'That was wild, wasn't it Doc?'

'Certainly was, Amber,' he smiled.

I felt so happy and contented as I went to the ensuite to get dressed and attended to my makeup. I always feel satisfied after sex and Doctor Love's therapy was wonderful.

I put my soaked panties in my bag, preferring to wear nothing than feel uncomfortable and deciding to bring a spare pair next time. I'd already made up my mind that there would be a next time. Doctor Love was a great lover and I should think a wonderful doctor as well, if I ever get sick.

I returned to the suite and Doctor Love was dressed and waiting for me on a couch. 'That's made me aaaall better,' I giggled, smiling as I sat opposite him.

Doctor Love certainly had a contented look. 'I'm pleased I could help. I'd like to discuss a few things.'

'Go for it, I softly laughed. Silly me, you already have,' I added, giggling with a childish grin.

Doctor Love smiled at my joke. 'How does Richard manage without sex while he's away?'

'Oh Doc, he takes Brianna with him. She's his B-girl. I'm his A-girl,' I proudly smiled.

'Oh . . . I see. So, Richard's happy for you to have sexual therapy with me while he's away and has sex with Brianna?' Doctor Love said, making sure he understood.

'That's right. We're married Doc. We don't go around having sex with just anyone. You're a sex therapist and we both like Brianna,' I explained.

'Brianna is happy with it as well?' He asked.

'Oh yes. She gets a nice trip away and Richard looks after her very well. Brianna's been wonderful to me and I like her looking after Richard,' I continued explaining.

'What happens to Brianna when Richard doesn't need to go on the trips anymore?' He asked again.

'Maybe she can come here instead of me,' I smiled, feeling quite proud of the idea.

'Okay. I'll look forward to seeing you next month and maybe we can talk about it a little more, Doctor Love suggested standing up. I'll walk you to the front door.'

Maddisyn joined us in the entry hall. 'We'll see you the same time the last Wednesday of next month,' giving me one of her lovely smiles.

'Can I change it to the last Tuesday and Thursday of each month? I answered returning her smile. I'm sure Richard and Brianna won't mind me getting extra treatment.'

12