Richard's Play

Story Info
Nerdy Richard blackmails school slut Cassie.
1.5k words
4.2
27.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Will2102
Will2102
148 Followers

The following took place in High School. All characters are 18 and above.

"I saw you, Cassie."

She turned round to face me, smiling, "You saw what, Richard?"

"In the test, I saw you cheating."

"Bullshit."

"I'll tell Sir."

She stopped smiling. "No you wouldn't."

"I have to. You're a cheater. I thought you had learnt your lesson last year, they gave you one last chance didn't they? Well it looks like you've made the same mistake again, Cassie, and you've got to pay for it."

"Fuck off, Richard."

"That's pretty rude, considering I hold your future in my hands."

She looked at me hard. "You wouldn't do it."

Now it was my turn to smile, "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't."

I looked into her eyes as her face flushed. We'd all heard the rumours; Cassie wasn't just a cheat, she was a slut. Not with the boys our age of course, she went with fully grown men who already had kids of their own and their arms covered in tattoos.

"You're not serious, Richard."

"Try me." I said and held her gaze. She was right, I couldn't tell sir, I'd be branded a snitch, and the only thing worse than being branded a virgin, was being branded a snitch. But to my surprise it was Cassie who blinked first.

"Fine. I'll do what you want, just make it quick, and you've got to use a fucking condom."

I froze for a second in total shock. Was she serious? Was I serious? Was I really going to do this, to lose my virginity to Cassie Delaney? I decided to see how far things could really go, fuck, this was my only chance.

"Fine," I said, trying to keep the fear and excitement from my voice, "But we have to do it now."

"Fine. Fuck, Richard, I never knew you were such a cock. I know a place, follow me."

We were in the park outside of our school and she quickly led me to the other side of the football field and round the back of the abandoned bandstand. I walked in disbelief as I watched her swaying hips, her sexy ass practically bursting out of her school skirt. She dropped her bag to the floor as I looked at her in disbelief.

"Here?" I asked.

"Ye. Don't worry I've been here a million times."

Shit, this was it. She took a step forward and put her face in mine so I could feel her hot breath on mine. She was beautiful.

Cassie was without doubt the most sought after girl in our school. She was short, but her body was absolutely divine. A large firm arse, tiny waist, huge breasts and a face that wreaked of sex. And now she was in front of me, her hand reaching out for my trousers.

She ran her hand along my fly and looked up to me, smiling. "What, are you gay? Or just really fucking small?!" She laughed. But the truth was I hadn't even had chance to comprehend that this was really going to happen, my mind and body were not prepared for this.

She quickly undid my belt and my trousers fell down to my ankles. Again she looked up to me as her fingers went inside my waistband. The mere touch of her fingertips on my pubes was enough to make my legs tremble and she couldn't stop laughing at me. Eventually she controlled herself and sighed deeply as she started to pull down my trousers, "They say small cocks finish quickly anyway so..."

She pulled down my boxers to reveal my trimmed pubes, "At least you're well groomed..."

She then pulled down further to reveal the base of my still flaccid cock. She pulled down further to reveal my shaft, and further...and further. My smile returned as I saw her mouth drop open in shock. She continued to pull down my boxer shorts until finally she revealed all six inches of my cock, hanging limp between my trembling thighs.

"Richard! What the fuck! That's...what the fuck!" Her smile had vanished and in her eyes I spied fear mingled with lust. She dropped my boxer shorts and they too fell to my ankles as Cassie stood there dumb, transfixed by my gently swaying cock. "Richard, that's big. I mean, big. And it's not even hard! Why aren't you hard? I knew you were gay!"

"I'm not gay!" I said defensively. My feelings hurt I tried to fire back, "I guess you just don't turn me on."

At this she cocked an eyebrow and smiled. She immediately started to undo the buttons on her blouse and soon I could spy her beautiful, massive, pert breasts straining against her bra. She reached back and undid her bra as she sunk down to her knees. She pulled off both the blouse and bra and looked up at me from her kneeling position, I had a perfect view of her massive heaving chest, her delightful young nipples growing and turning hard before my eyes. Was it cold, or was she starting to get turned on herself?

She stuck out her tongue, her eyes still fixed on mine. Within seconds my cock was rapidly growing. She looked down in awe as my six inch softy rose to its full nine inch length, with its bend slightly to the left. She swallowed hard, "But, Richard, why are you so quiet? Why do you never talk to any of the girls? Believe me, if they knew you were packing this, they'd be all over you!"

"What, really? But none of the girls ever talk to me."

"Because you never talk to them! We all thought you were just some nerd with a tiny penis. But this," she grabbed hold of my hard cock and started to slowly massage it, "This is the cock of a fucking God, Richard. You're hung like a fucking horse!"

We both laughed. Then she suddenly leaned forwards and took my penis head into her warm mouth. My knees nearly buckled as the sensation of her wet tongue lapping up my head burst through me.

"I can't even fit you in my mouth!" She laughed.

"Please, Cassie, please don't stop. Put it back in your mouth!"

She smiled up at me like the desperate virgin I was and duly obliged. She managed to take around three or four inches of my cock into her tiny mouth before she had to take me out again.

"You're gonna break my fucking jaw, Richard!" She started jerking my cock faster and easier now as it was lubricated with her spit and my precum. I could feel my pleasure rising as she put me back in her mouth.

My orgasm came suddenly. I stood there transfixed by Cassie's straining mouth wrapped tight around my cock, her tits bobbing up and down beneath. I wasn't able to give her any warning, I was in total shock.

The first spasm of my cock sent my first jet of cum straight down her throat. Eyes wide she looked up at me as my second jet burst inside her mouth, filling it with my seed. She quickly took my cock out of her mouth, my cum spilling down her chin as she did so. My cock spurted for a third time and a long thick jet of cum landed on her forehead and her left eye.

She closed her eyes and scrunched up her face as my cock shot spurt after spurt of my hot, white, virgin cum all over her pretty little face. Her face was absolutely covered. I could already see her eye make-up smudging. Her eyes were glued shut by my cum. "Are you trying to fucking blind me, Richard! What the fuck! Why didn't you warn me?"

I was speechless. I looked down at the hottest girl in school covered in my cum. I watched in awe as I saw my cum fall from her cum drenched face and into her round tits. Without thinking I took out my phone from my school blazer and took three pictures.

"Get me a fucking tissue or something, for fuck sake!"

I fumbled around and fished out my hanky for her which she used to mop up her dripping face. I revelled in watching her clean her face of my cum, seeing her make-up stream from her eyes. After she had finished, and had cleaned my cum and her make-up from her face I smiled at her. She was still kneeling before me, her huge tits swaying beneath her divine face.

"You're beautiful, Cassie. You look even more beautiful when you're not wearing make-up. "

She frowned at me for a second, then burst out laughing. "Haha, you're so gay, Richard! Even if you do have the biggest dick in school."

She stood up, buttoning up her school blouse quickly and brushing down the dirt from her knees.

"Can I go now?" She asked. "Am I free?"

"Err, yes." I said, "For now."

She smiled as she reached out and grabbed my dick hard in her tiny hand, making me jump.

"See you later, gay boy." She giggled as she walked away from me, leaving me still in a daze.

I took out my phone and surveyed the photos I'd taken of her. Perfect! They showed her pretty face covered with my cum, and her big round tits with huge, erect nipples as well as my fat cock still leaking semen. No, this wasn't the end for me and Cassie.

Will2102
Will2102
148 Followers