All Comments on 'Rick 19, Kevin 18 Take My Ass'

by LoganPrejean337

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
GybbsGybbsover 1 year ago

Monsieur Prejean, you excel yourself - no mean feat! Always a pleasure to read you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This may have been the hottest fucking story I’ve ever read. These three sexy guys all enjoying each other with no limits. And my favorite part was that Rick and Kevin treated Logan so respectfully and caring at all times. While Rick was in charge, he was never vulgar, used no degrading names or made Logan feel used like a sex toy. He was complementary, encouraging and completely turned on the entire time. Kevin was totally into it even though he was inexperienced. The showering, sucking, raw fucking, deep kissing and cum swapping was all on fire. The way Rick rubbed against the others, fingered Logan, instructed Kevin to do so, handled Kev’s dick to get the condom on/off, and slid into Kev’s cum inside Logan was spectacular. It’s clear these two “straight” guys are very bi-curious and open to m2m sex. Can’t wait to read more about the multiple rounds that night and future hook-ups between these three hotties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So much more than just HOT, because this was a true story. It also makes me realize the opportunities I may have missed by not pursuing similar workplace flirtations. ;-( Would love to read more about your life. MLF

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Great story. I too am a gay boss and I would love for my workers to feed me their big cocks and fuck me deep and hard -- bareback -- breeding me and dumping their big loads of cum inside me.

This story is fantastic !!! Is this really true !?!?!?!?! If so, it turns me on even more.

Please tell us more stories like this one. I can't wait.

Vinner0071Vinner0071over 1 year ago

WOW! What a great story. Thanks for sharing it with us. Did it only happen that 1 night?

trappedinthecl0settrappedinthecl0setover 1 year ago

We did have fun on this one, didn't we?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, I’ve had several threesomes but this situation would be amazing! I hope he and Kevin fuck a lot.

LoganPrejean337LoganPrejean337over 1 year agoAuthor

Greetings all - thanks so much for the reviews and comments y'all are the best and I am working on some other retellings of hot experiences that I have had back in my wild days... to answer some specific questions. Yes, this really happened a bit over 10 years ago and while some of the back and forth may be off from memory - it was just like this and was certainly one of the hottest fucks I have had. Sadly, no we didn't get back together. Rick soon after got really serious with his Girlfriend and I have a sneaking suspicion that Keven had a crush on Rick. But two weeks after this I got transferred to another location and I only saw the guys maybe two more times at work. Honestly though, I don't know how we would have had a hotter time. And yes, they passed me back and forth in bed that night in just about every position you could think of and they did make good on their promises, I got to keep 2 more loads from each of them. More coming soon!

LoganPrejean337LoganPrejean337over 1 year agoAuthor

And @trappedinthecl0set - Lordy, this was the hottest editing session we have had, and I have to say that is saying a LOT! Can't thank you enough for pulling these stories from my memory and helping me tell them in a way that is fun, meaningful and sexy as FUCK! You are the best of the best my dear friend!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 1 year ago

Seriously hot. Rather like your editor's nom de plume, I was deep in the closet for too long but when I came out in my mid 40s I made up for lost time. The period I call my Gay puberty when I averaged a different guy every other day for six months. Being in the closet didn't mean I hadn't dabbled and my neighbour's butler taught me all I know, including a very hot 3some with a young bi telephone engineer who also had 5 kids. He knew sex was sex regardless of which sex and needed it virtually constantly. He led me by example!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 1 year ago

Seriously hot. Rather like your editor's nom de plume, I was deep in the closet for too long but when I came out in my mid 40s I made up for lost time. The period I call my Gay puberty when I averaged a different guy every other day for six months. Being in the closet didn't mean I hadn't dabbled and my neighbour's butler taught me all I know, including a very hot 3some with a young bi telephone engineer who also had 5 kids. He knew sex was sex regardless of which sex and needed it virtually constantly. He led me by example!

nygayguynygayguyover 1 year ago

Another very hot story. Thanks for sharing this! Now I'm a bit frustrated. I shouldn't be, as we just had a FWB visiting and fucked raw every day, but now I just want more. Maybe my husband will be up to get bred tonight. Thanks for the inspiration! ;-)

AlwaysDissingDaddiesAlwaysDissingDaddiesabout 1 year ago

Very hot, although starting almost every line with /fuck/ became annoying after two pages.

Nevertheless 5 stars.

Also watch for typos, for example:

/Fuck bossman, look at that perfect whole./

You mean /hole/?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoganPrejean337@LoganPrejean337
Gay, 32 year old Cajun import writer of erotica. Let me know what gets you off and let's write a story about it! Follow me for updates and additional info on Twitter: @LoganPrejean