Rick 19, Kevin 18 Take My Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was treated to his own pearl of precum sitting right on the crown of his cock clearly waiting for me to make my way back for it. I sucked in the perfect head of his cock and I heard him take in a deep breath of air. I looked up at him and locked eyes as I slowly took more and more of his cock into my mouth. He wasn't as thick as Rick, but he had some length on this cock. While I wasnot yet as accomplished as I would become in the cock sucking deparment, fuck I still knew I wanted to give him a blowjob he would not ever forget. I kept our eyes locked on each other as I took more and more of his cock. Five.. six inches in, and damn he tasted good. I was treated to several other drops of precum as I descended, enjoying each and every drop and inch he has to offer. Fuck, he smelled so good, too. I finally felt his cock tapping the back of my throat, and I had to relax and let it get deep into my throat. I willed myself not to allow my gag reflect to kick in here, and I was rewarded by making it completely down to the base. I had all 7.5" of sweet Kevin in my throat, and fuck if he didn't fit perfectly. Damn, I couldn't wait to have this deep in my ass fucking. I hoped that was where Rick was talking about them leaving their loads.

"Nicely done, bossman! Kevin, how does that feel? Our boss Logan is deep throating you! Your first blowjob, how does it feel?" Rick said again with that sultry deep voice.

"Fuck, this feels, he feels so... good!" Kevin was barely able to get out as he was combatting sensory overload. I wanted to make sure his first time was just as spectacular as mine, and so I gave him my all.

"OK, Logan, why don't you give him about 4 bobs, take it slow, we don't want our virgin here popping off too quickly. There, yah... that is right. Take your time, bossman, on his big cock. That is right. Good, one solid bob on him, now for 2. Be sure to rub that tongue on the back of his cock so he is getting the full experience. YES! Hear him moan like that. That is what I wanted to hear, bossman. I want my friend here to really enjoy himself. Go for the third, now make sure you go all the way back down. Nice. Alright here is number four, make this one count. Yes! Nice. Now get back over here and do the same thing to my cock. You are going to need to open up a bit because you know I am thicker than my boy here and I am a bit longer too so you will need to open that throat. Fuck yah, dig in Bossman, make my dick feel good."

I was back in Rick's lap and his cock had several drops of precum that had made their way down to his hairless balls. I was tempted to lick those up, but I figured that without permission I better not. I took hold of his cock and it felt so much more substantial than Kevin's. It felt manly. I tooke him by the base and I licked the tip of his cock.

"Bossman, don't waste any time!" he scolded. "I need you to get down on my cock, I have already wasted too much of my precum watching my boy have all the fun. It's my turn now. I deserve a really good shot at your throat after all I brought you two prime pieces of cock to entertain you! Fuck, I delivered this cock faster than Domino's!" Kevin got a chuckle out of that one. Rick smiled, clearly proud of himself, and I started to lower my mouth on top of this perfect cock.

"Yah, that's right boss, take your time. But I want this whole cock in your throat, OK? I know you can do this. Fuck, I have seen the way you look at me. I know you have been dreaming about this dick and getting fucked by us with for months. I figured why let you have all the fun? Fuck yah, you are almost there Boss. Take my cock in."

He started providing a bit of pressure to the back of my head, not to force me down, but to support and re-assure me. Fuck, I wasnearly there but he wasmuch thicker than Keven so this last bit wasgoing to be tricky without gagging. "Here I go, relax," I told myself. "You can do this. You want this. You have dreamed about this." Fuck. Almost there, my nose wasalmost in his pubes. I eased up a bit and then back down onto it. Damn his cock was big. FUCK! Success! I did it! My nose was buried in his pubes and both of us were excited!

"Damn, bossman. I have a huge amount of respect for you. Nobody has ever been able to take this cock like that but fuck if you did! Kevin, I told you this would be worth it! Fuck yah. Now give me 6 bobs. I get two extra. One for being longer than my friend here, but the second for being thicker. Fuck that is right, two! Now go for three! Damn this is fucking hot. Fuck, if I had known you would be this good we would have been over here fucking you a long time ago! We won't make that mistake again, will we Kevin? Fuck, ok, last one! FUCK yah, hold it down there!" He applied solid pressure to the back of my head, holding it with both hands as I bottomed out on this thing and I relaxed my throat muscles to prevent me gagging until he let me up.

"FUCK, now that was hot, bossman! Where is your lube?"

"Holy shit this is happening, fuck!" I thought. "This is actually happening!"

"It's in my nightstand in the bedroom," I said somewhat sheepishly, as I didn't want to betray the excitement I was feeling right now by my voice cracking.

"OK, you go get it! I have no doubt that your bed is where all three of us will end up tonight. Kevin you go get us fresh beers. We might as well get drunk while we are having the time of our lives here." Kevin hopped up, still impossibly rock hard. I stood up as well and jogged into my bedroom to grab the lube. "FUCK, I am out of condoms," I whispered to myself. FUCK! "Well, maybe they have them... if not, we are not ending this. FUCK I have to have their dicks." I returned to the living room and we all cracked open our beers and took huge gulps.

"Alright boss man, now I want you to sit down on the couch, here let me put my towel down for you. Right, now lay back." Rick said as he reached down to give my cock a few tugs. "Damn Bossman here has a nice cock too! Kevin, I think he is just about as long as you but maybe just a bit thicker. Nice one, bossman! OK, now lay back and let me see you. Here, I want you to lift your leg up here and place it on my shoulder. See, we are going to take your ass tonight, bossman. I know you have wanted this for a while, and well, I hear ass is tighter than any pussy and I figure it doesn't matter whose ass it is, it's gotta be good. So here, let me see that ass of yours. Fuck bossman, look at that perfect whole. Damn."

He started running his fingers all over my hole and started to apply some pressure. He took the lube and put some on his fingers and started to massage my hole really nice... if not rather indelicately. Fuck, what do I care, I was about to get dicked down by the two hottest guys who worked at our restaurant. Me! Fuck yah.

"OK, now Kevin you can go first here, but grab that condom in your wallet and give it to me." Kevin grabbed his wallet and pulled out what appeared to be a bit of a beat up condom, clearly having lived in his wallet for quite some time. I guess I was glad that they came prepared, but what happened next surprised the shit out of me.

Rick opened the condom and motioned for Kevin to come closer. He took the condom and prepared it and then he began sheathing his best friend, taking strong hold of Kevin's cock and sliding the condom down over his head while pinching the top of it to reserve some room. As he reached Kevin's base he grabbed the lube and got him all lubed up and instructed him to get down on his knees and to take his place between my legs. I moved my leg over onto Kevin's shoulder and he got even closer to me, looking me in the eyes and winking again. Fuck, I think that may have been his nervous tick, but fuck if it wasn't smoking hot!

Rick helped manipulate his friend and took Kevin's right hand. He brought two fingers down to my ass and after he lathered them up with lube he showed Kevin how to prepare my tight, anxious hole by applying gentle pressure until his fingers started to slip into my ass. Fuck this felt amazing.

"Kevin, I know you won't last too long, but don't worry about that. Sure, let's try to last, but you will get a second and third shot at this ass tonight, so don't worry about missing out. Isn't that right Bossman? He can have your ass a few times tonight, right? Good. OK, now slide up a bit more. No, here, let me help you." He took back hold of his best friend's cock and lined it up with my hole perfectly. He then reached around and grabbed hold of Kevin's ass as he said, "That's it, now apply some pressure here. You want just the head to pop into Logan's perfect ass here. That is all, just the tip! That's right, fuck yah, you did it! It's inside him! How does that feel?" Rick grinned over at Kevin, as if proud of his friend.

"Fuck, he is really tight, just like you said Rick! Fuck!" Kevin said as his cock head and at least an inch of his cock slid into me. Rick continued to urge him on as he kept applying pressure and advancing into my ass.

"That's right Kevin, you are doing great! I bet he feels amazing, doesn't he? Damn, I bet it's nice and warm in there too, huh Kevin?" Before long, Kevin was balls deep inside me. Rick laid over the couch and started talking to me.

"How does this feel, bossman? Is this living up to your wet dreams of us? Fuck, this is hot watching my best friend here get his first piece of ass. Fuck right! Kevin, it's all yours, now start fucking our besty Logan here. Yah, that is right. Now, don't bust just yet, hold off and let us know when you are close. But don't bust just yet. Fuck right, damn for a virgin, you got moves son! Fuck yah, fuck him!"

Kevin abruptly stopped and just paused deep inside me and looked right in my eyes. I knew he must be close.

"You close Kevin? OK. Just hold it there man, don't move. Now, Bossman, I rolled this condom onto my friend here because I didn't want him to blast off too soon, but since you are getting this hot virgin, he is going to pull out once he is under control. I'm going to pull off his condom and then he is going to pound you and blast deep inside you. He deserves that, and if I am being honest, so do you! You deserve a load shot deep inside you."

Fuck, I didn't even know what to say. I knew I should be protesting this, but fuck. He was a virgin, so what could it hurt to have him fill me full of his 18 year old cum? Fuck, this was so damn hot.

"OK Kevin, pull out slowly. Cool, well done, here I'll just take this condom off you. There, free from that. Now I'll just lube up your dick a little more, great. Now, slide back into Logan and pound him. Hard. When you go to cum, I want you to push into him as far as you can and blast, fill his ass up with your load, OK? Girls won't let you do this, but fuck if our gay boss won't. He wants your load, man. Here, OK, slide back in him."

Kevin slid his bare cock into me, and not going to lie, it feels 100% better raw like this. Fuck. Now he started fucking me fairly hard and fuck, it felt amazing. His cock was the perfect size to hit my prostate just perfectly as he made his assault on my ass. I realized that I was really moaning now while Kevin was grunting, and looking over, Rick had taken his hand that was all lubed up from getting Kevin ready and was slowly stroking his own cock.

Kevin mumbled something and kicked into overdrive, and before I knew it, he slammed into me hard. Fuck, I could feel every damn shot from his dick firing deep inside me. Fuck, 2, 3, 4... 5, 6, 7 shots fired inside me and he just kept going. Finally, he collapsed on top of me a little bit with his lips making contact with my neck. He was panting so hard and he kissed my neck a few times, clearly delirious with a mind blowing orgasm.

"Fuck yah, Kev! That was so fucking hot! Shit, watching you boys go I am sitting here dripping like a faucet. Here Kev, pull back a bit and sit down. It's my turn," Rick said as he guided his best friend to sit down on the couch beside me and replaced his friend... Suddenly, before I can say or think anything, I realized that Rick was sliding into me. Raw. Fuck... I knew I really shouldn't be letting him do this. He was a known serial womanizer, and who knew where that dick had been? But fuck if my dick wasn't thinking for me.

He didn't punch into me, but solidly pressed forward and fuck if that larger cock didn't feel even better in my ass. He slowly slid into me until he was balls deep and fuck it felt so good.

"Fuck dude, you are in me bareback dude!" I said to him, just really making a statement. A statement that is arousing, scary and fucking hot all at once.

"You knew this was going to happen, bossman. I fuck chicks with a condom but I will be damned if I am going to fuck my boss with a raincoat. It's not like I can knock you up and I'll be damned if I am going to waste what little you pay me on condoms when I can just rawdog you instead. Besides, you want this, I know you do. Fuck, bossman. You have the tightest hole I have ever been in, shit man! Fuck, feels like you are hugging my cock from tip to balls. Fuck this is hot."

He wasn't wrong. "Fuck," I thought."He is inside me, raw with little more than his buddy's load smoothing the way, fuck this is hot and I so shouldn't be doing this but fuck it."

"Fuck me Rick, show me how it is done! Fuck, I have wanted you since the day I laid eyes on you! Now fuck me big boy!"

"Fuck right, Bossman! But don't forget, I am in charge here!" He started to really pound me. Fuck, his cock was hitting so deep inside me. I had had only one cock bigger than him and that was back in Senior year, so it had been a while! He started really pounding me, almost as if he was in a trance, and he leaned down and pulled my legs up even further so he could get into me even deeper. His grunts became more pronounced and he leaned down right into my right ear as I heard him grunting. I felt him pounding me hard. This guy wasn't holding back and fuck was I loving every thrust.

"Fuck ya... great ass... fuck yah bossman... fuck yah... this ass is mine... whenever I want it," he grunted into my ear. Then, shocking the shit out of all of us, he pulled up, pulling Kevin into him, and laid a huge kiss on him! He was frenching his best friend and they were going at it, deep kissing each other passionately. As soon as that started, he pulled back and pushed Kevin down onto me and Kevin and I started kissing. Shit, even this man's mouth was perfectly minty with a slight hint of beer. Fuck, our tongues were dueling with each other, and as soon as that started, it ended with Rick leaning down. He dove into me and fuck if this guy wasn't just an amazing dick, but the perfect kisser too! Passionate, deep kissing me. Fucking me with his tongue as he fucked me hard with his dick.

He pulled up and looked at Kevin. "Told you this was gonna be hot, fuck... dude I am going to paint his guts with my load. Fuck, I can feel your load in him as I am fucking him, dude!" He kept pounding me and it was clear that he wasn't lasting much longer as he dove down on top of me again and passionately kissed me.

He pulled back just enough to say...

"Bossman, you are gonna get my load, pulling out is for the girls. We are men. You are going to take my load... you want my load don't you? Tell me you want my load, bossman!"

"Fuck, breed me Rick, give me that load of yours! Fuck yah, cum inside me man!" As I said this I reached for my cock and with two strokes I was firing my load. The first shot hit me in the chest, the next two hit me in my mouth as Rick came in for another kiss just as he unloaded inside me. He had to have noticed I just splashed two huge shots of cum on my mouth and he was now eating my cum, fuck as if this couldn't get hotter!

Fuck, if Kevin shot a big load, Rick was flooding me! It almost felt like he was pissing inside me! He just kept cuming and I could feel a near full feeling as his load joined his best friend's load as he bottomed out and held deep inside me.

Rick kissed me one more time and then came up and kissed Kevin again, seemingly feeding him my load that he just licked up from my mouth. That surprised the shit out of me and Kevin came back down to me and kissed me again.

"Bossman, this stays between us, right?" Rick asked.

"Between us so long as one thing..." I said looking at Kevin, and then back to Rick, who was still 8" deep inside me.

"That I get at least two more loads from each of you tonight!" I said with an evil smile.

Both of them said in near unison, "Deal, bossman!"

------------------------------

I really want to thank my dear friend and editor trappedinthecl0set who spent some great time with me editing this and helping to tease out my memories of this amazing night that I am not ever going to forget.

12