All Comments on 'Rick and Laura Pt. 01'

by Jim_Sharp

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
nagonagoover 1 year ago

I loved how real it was and how horny you all got.

bookworm201bookworm201over 1 year ago

Looking forward to reading about more adventures. This one was awesome!

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreaderover 1 year ago

5 stars for a very erotic tale. Kept wondering if she was going to let Jim fuck her losing control in the heat of the passionate moment. Maybe next time in the sequel. Great 1st effort.

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 1 year ago

Great story masterfully told, I[k forward to more of your hot memories. I'd live c to have enjoyed an evening or 14 like t hat one!

pepperjacket1pepperjacket1over 1 year ago

wow, incredible, sitting here with cum all over my hands as i wanked to jims cock in her mouth, wishing it was in my mouth and me swallowing his hot load. Keep them coming, and keep me coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good build. Well written, simply excellent

InspirerxoxInspirerxoxover 1 year ago

Very well written, looking forward to more!

diane51diane51over 1 year ago

I absolutely enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing.

Jim_SharpJim_Sharpover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments! Writing these has gotten me all hot and bothered about this stuff again. I've been in contact with Rick and Laura again and might try to visit them next year.

HughJohnson66HughJohnson66over 1 year ago

This is one of my favorite stories. It is totally my kink; but I've yet to get even close to the kind of experience about which you've written so eroticly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow, I have never commented on a story before but that was incredible. so hot while also being thoughtful and consent-driven. aye aye aye

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous story. Love how much she wants to be cum over.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 1 year ago

Amazing story, thanks. Can't wait to see where this goes.

diane51diane51over 1 year ago

I came back for another read...oh my!

Photo_GWPhoto_GW10 months ago

omg this is fucking hot!

leftlingulaleftlingula7 months ago

Exhibitionism gone awry in such a good way... Really well done with this- perfectly paced and well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJim_Sharp@Jim_Sharp
I'm a bisexual guy in my late 40s, looking to share stories of some of my adventures over the years. I've enjoyed reading erotica since I was a teenager, and I've worked as a kind of technical writer and editor for years, but I've only recently begun writing erotica. I'm happy...