Rick and Laura Pt. 02

Story Info
My second outing with Rick and Laura.
10.2k words
4.72
11.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jim_Sharp
Jim_Sharp
30 Followers

Saturday morning, I was wandering around the house enjoying my coffee and a warm glow of satisfaction from the night before. Even though I hadn't actually fucked anyone or been fucked, other than a few seconds of a blowjob from Laura, it was the best sex I'd had in a very long time. Mixed with the happiness was an edge of anxiety, though. Our little adventure the night before had probably gone much further than Rick or Laura had planned. It was a huge step for them, and I knew there was a strong possibility they'd wake up that morning regretting it. I was hoping for more, but I also knew that might have been the one and only evening I'd ever have with them.

Luckily, that was not the case. I was checking email regularly all morning, and I got one from Rick around 10 AM.

Good morning! I hope you're good. We're both eager to see you again. Give me a call when you have a minute? - Rick

I did a little celebratory dance and made myself wait about two minutes before calling him.

"Hey, Jim!" he said, and I heard Laura in the background saying "hiiii, Jim!" God, I loved her voice.

"Hey, you two!" I said. "Good morning!"

"Good morning, man," Rick said. "No regrets?"

I laughed out loud. "No, no regrets at all on my end. Are you both feeling good about it?"

He laughed, too. "Yes, yeah, we're feeling really good about it. Laura wants the phone, hang on."

"Hi, Jim, how are you doing, honey?" she asked when she came on.

"I'm fantastic. I had an amazing time," I said.

"Me, too!" she said. "I feel a little bad I crossed the line there a couple times. I'm sorry about that."

"Let me assure you, I didn't mind at all. I loved it," I said.

"Good, thank you, but I gotta keep myself in control a little better. If we tell you what the rules are and you follow them, then I've gotta follow them too, right?"

"I appreciate that, but seriously, you can do whatever you feel comfortable doing in the moment."

"We'll all talk about that. I've got some ideas to help keep me honest. Well hey, Ricky's all in a hurry to get the phone back. I'm gonna put you on speaker so we can share you and and your big dick, Jim," she said, and I heard them both laugh as the phone switched to speaker.

"We were wondering if you wanted to hang out today," Rick said.

"You know," Laura said, "hang out?"

I laughed. "Absolutely," I said. "I've got no plans that I can't happily drop."

"How about lunch?" Rick asked. "We owe you a meal."

"How do you owe me a meal?" I asked.

"You brought that pizza last night and we all forgot about it til this morning!" Laura said.

"Oh shit, that's right," I said, and laughed again. "Well yeah, I'm up for lunch and anything else."

"How about we come pick you up so we can go together?" Rick asked.

"Sounds great."

I gave them my address and they said they'd come by a little before noon. I was a little nervous getting dressed then, as I wasn't sure how dolled up they would be. I decided to go pretty casual, in good jeans, a favorite button-up shirt, and a vintage wool jacket. When their big Lexus sedan pulled into the driveway, I went outside and saw I was in the right ballpark, as Rick was dressed pretty similarly, but in a leather jacket. Laura seemed to be wearing some kind of black knit dress under her black coat, but I couldn't see much of it. I slid into the back seat as everyone said hello again.

"We're sure happy to see you, Jim," Laura said, turning to look at me in the back seat.

"I am really happy to see both of you," I said.

"I'm glad you don't have any second thoughts about last night," she said, and blushed.

"Damn," I said. "No, none at all. I'm glad you feel the same."

She smiled really big at me then and turned forward again, still smiling, and I just about melted.

They took me to Pies & Pints, a great spot for a cool, drizzly day in Seattle. Beer and pot pies were their specialties, and I was happy for both. It wasn't terribly busy at lunch time, and they had some good music playing, so we had a bit of privacy for our conversation. We all eased into a booth, the two of them on one side, me sitting across from Rick, and ordered drinks. Beer for me and Laura, tea for Rick so he didn't have to worry about driving.

Once the waitress was gone, I had to let Laura know what I thought of her outfit, which was driving me crazy! Once her coat was off in the restaurant, I could see she was wearing a long-sleeved black knit dress that fit her like a glove, hugging her whole body and showing off her tiny waist and amazing ass. It covered her from her throat to mid-thigh, and then she was wearing black stockings and a pair of chunky, black Oxfords in two-tone black and white patent leather.

"Laura," I said, "you look fucking amazing. I'm blown away here."

She blushed. "Why, thank you, honey," she said.

"I'm blown away every day," Rick said. She turned and kissed him and they were both all smiles.

Laura turned back to me and she started to blush deeply before speaking, so I figured we were diving right in.

"So like I said," she started, "I feel bad about setting rules for you and then breaking them myself."

"It's okay," I said. "I loved it."

"But I like to hold myself to a bit of a standard, you know," she continued, nodding. "And besides, the rules we came up with actually had a purpose. You know, we don't really know how far we want to go, and we don't want to rush ahead without thinking about it. I mean," and here she looked around and got quieter, "obviously I wanted to have sex with you last night. But once you start doing that, what even is marriage? I mean, the way we talked about it, if we were just hanging out touching ourselves, or with Rick fucking me, then what's so wrong about that? But once we start fucking other people, what's the marriage about?"

"I follow you," I said, glancing at Rick, who was nodding along. "And you know, I've known people who made open marriages work. Polyamory, ethical non-monogamy, all that. But you're right, they didn't make it work by rushing ahead and doing things that they didn't feel comfortable with, or that they couldn't take back. You both have to be on the same page."

"So you've done this kind of thing for real?" Rick asked.

"Not this exactly," I said. "But what I told you in email in the beginning about going to gangbangs and swinger parties and that kind of thing, yeah, that was true."

The drinks arrived and we ordered food, so we quieted down for a few minutes, took a couple drinks, and all of us seemed to be thinking.

"So you've been to all-out orgies?" Laura asked. "Like Caligula stuff?"

We all laughed. "They're way more low key than it looks in porn. Normal people can't fuck like that non-stop, and generally speaking, the people aren't that attractive."

"But that's your thing?" Laura asked.

"No, it's not," I said. "It was for a little while, but I never really liked it. That's why I settled in with the email exchanges, sharing fantasies with other people online."

"So what didn't you like about that?" she asked. "I would have assumed most men would be up for it if they knew how to make it happen."

"It's not that simple," I said. "It seems kind of desperate sometimes, you know? A lot of the time, you look around and the only people who seemed to be really having a good time look a little deranged. And I was never comfortable with just totally random, anonymous sex. People my age, we hit puberty right when AIDS was being widely covered."

"You used condoms though, right?" Rick asked.

"Yeah, of course. Not everyone does, though. And actually, that brings us to something I meant to mention to you. Last night we ended up having some contact, and you guys never asked me about STD testing or anything. Don't worry," I assured them, "I'm clean. My last round of tests were about a month ago and I haven't had any contact with anyone since then. But if you're going to play with others, you have to learn to ask about that up front."

"Yeah, Jesus, you're right," Laura said. "I trusted you, but I probably shouldn't have. Mostly I was just so horny that I didn't care."

"Right," I said. "Me too. That's why you ask ahead of time, before you're spun up. You two are both clean, I assume?"

"Yeah," Laura said. "We haven't been tested in a long time, but we've only been with each other."

"They gave me the whole round of tests during my physical this year," Rick said. "All clean."

"Cool," I said. "I figured, but we should all be asking to be totally clear."

"Damn, Jim," Laura said, lifting her beer to me, "you're like our native guide to perversion."

I clinked my pint glass against hers and said "happy to do it."

"Another full disclosure thing here," I said. "Another reason I didn't like what I saw of swinger culture is that it was really very heteronormative and run by the men. I know there are some more queer-friendly swinger scenes and I was just in the wrong one, but there it is. That made me uncomfortable. Because I'm bisexual, I'm queer," I said.

They both just smiled and looked at each other and almost shrugged before they looked back at me.

"Fine by us," Rick said.

"Yeah," Laura said. "I left Kentucky for a lot of reasons. Making more money wasn't the only one. Yeah, we're not religious, at least not like that, and I'm good with it."

She blushed again, very red.

"Hell, I think it's really sexy," she said. "I confess, I watch a good bit of gay porn myself."

Rick and I both laughed.

"What?" Rick asked. "Seriously?"

"I mean..." she started, "seriously? Ricky, if I'm watching porn and you're not around, it's usually a couple of guys going at it. At least a couple."

We all laughed again.

"I tried watching some lesbian stuff," she said, "and it just didn't do much for me. I like a little bit of it, don't get me wrong. There's some stuff that gets me going. But it's mostly about dicks for me. The more dicks the better," she said, and shrugged, taking a drink of her beer.

Judging by some of the looks I'd caught from Rick the night before, I suspected he was pretty happy with it. But if he was bi, I figured he was still very much in the closet and I didn't want to push him to make any admissions in front of me. That was something they needed to talk about with each other first.

"So what was the lesbian stuff you enjoyed?" I asked, with a bit of a conspiratorial tone.

"Oh lord," she said, looking around again. "When one girl straddles the other girl's face and sets her pussy down on her mouth? Oh my," she said, fanning herself.

"You like that?" I asked.

"If some beautiful woman wants to sit on my face, I admit, I would be interested," she said.

"I'd like to see it the other way around," I said. "You're really multi-orgasmic. That's fairly rare, I think."

She blushed furiously.

Rick agreed. "Yeah, I enjoyed it when you sat on my face. I'd like to be able to watch."

"Oh god," Laura said. "I liked that, too. I was too embarrassed to ask to do it again."

"She really drenched me, Jim," Rick said.

"God, you're gonna get me all worked up in here," Laura said, just as our pies arrived.

"Is it too hot in here?" the waitress asked, seeing Laura beet red and fanning herself.

"No, it's all right," Laura said, as Rick and I laughed. "They're just embarrassing me is all."

The waitress joined in the laughter and told Laura not to let the guys gang up on her, which just caused another wave of laughter before she left us.

"Well," Laura said, when everyone had finally settled down, "speaking of ganging up on me, I guess we can talk about the rules I came up with, to help keep me honest. Jim, are you interested in coming over to our place after lunch?"

"Yes," I said. "I think I can make room for that in my schedule."

"So I was thinking," she said, in between bites of chicken pot pie. "Maybe what we'd do is... we keep it in the living room... and I have to stay on the far side of the couch... and Jim has to stay on the other side of the couch... or on either side of a line bisecting the angle... formed by the couch... y'all like my sexy geometry?... and Ricky can pass back and forth over that line... but I can't, and Jim can't... does that sound workable?"

"That sounds great," I said.

"Yeah," Rick said. "I'm the only one who gets to do whatever he wants."

"You get to sit wherever you want," Laura said, pointing her fork at him. "But now that we know Jim swings both ways, I don't want you over there jumping his bones while I'm stuck watching from across the room. Then again, maybe I do want that. I don't know, one step at a time, I guess."

"Sounds good," I said. "I'll stick to it."

"I'm not worried about you, Jim," she said. "You've been a perfect gentleman. It's me I'm worried about. So both of you, please keep me in line."

We continued eating then, mostly just small-talking now that we knew what we were doing after lunch. At some point it surfaced that they were interested in buying some of the lube I used, and maybe looking for other toys, too. I asked if they had a favorite adult store and they said they usually got their stuff online.

"We could go to Babeland," I said. "It's down in the city, though."

"It's a good one?" Laura asked.

"The best one, yeah. Very woman-friendly too, in case you want to ask them for help."

"All right," Rick said. "Let's take a field trip."

The rain had cleared up by the time we left, and it had started to warm up a little, so Laura kept her coat over her arm on the walk to the car. Rick and I both let her know she was absolutely killing it in that outfit, and she blushed and smiled, her eyes sparkling, obviously really enjoying our appreciation. When we got to the car, she shooed me away from the door I stopped at and pointed to the front passenger side.

"Y'all both sit up there," she said. "I wanna get comfortable in back by myself."

I did as she asked, and as Rick pulled into traffic, I looked back to where Laura sat behind him in the back seat. She was staring right at me.

"So Jim," she said, slowly spreading her legs, resting her right foot on the center hump in the floor, "if I remember correctly from your first email to Ricky, you're kind of a stockings guy, aren't you?"

"I am," I said, a lump forming in my throat.

She spread her legs a little further and pulled up the bottom of the dress, exposing the tops of her thigh-high stockings. I could see they were secured with garters, and as her legs spread further, I could see her bare pussy. She wasn't wearing panties.

"Oh, lord," I said.

"Yeah," Rick said. "She had to let me fuck her once before we left the house."

"There's probably still a little cum in here," Laura said, gently rubbing her labia with one finger. She laid her head back on the headrest but kept her eyes on my face. My own eyes kept roaming from her beautiful, long, stocking-clad legs, to her pussy, to her pale green eyes.

"You like that, Jim?" she asked after a couple minutes of all of us just breathing heavily.

"I like it a lot," I said. "You're so sexy, Jesus."

"Tell me what you'd like to do," she whispered.

I answered with no hesitation. "I'd love for you to prop your foot up between the seats here so I could suck on your toes while you make yourself cum."

"Oh damn," she said. "We might have to try that, me and Ricky. But I'm gonna behave today, so no touching. Just watch me, okay?"

I nodded, and adjusted my raging hard dick where it had gotten bound up in my jeans. I noticed Rick glancing down at my crotch as I did so. I left my hand there and slowly rubbed my cock through my jeans.

Laura stayed like that for the whole drive, legs spread, watching me watch her as she gently rubbed her pussy, dipping a finger in every now and then to get some wetness to spread around. By the time we arrived in the neighborhood of Babeland, she was bucking her hips more, visibly flushed, her lips parted as she stared into my eyes.

When Rick parked, she sighed, drew her hand away from her pussy, and slowly closed her legs together. Without looking away from me, she put her fingers in her mouth and licked them clean.

"That's one of the reasons why I'm kind of interested in a girl sitting on my face," she said, a little dreamily. "I like the way I taste. So I figure... maybe I just like the taste of pussy."

Rick and I both sighed heavily, almost in unison. I know I was looking forward to getting home with them, and I figured he was too, since he actually got to fuck Laura.

"Gimme a sec to do my lipstick, and let me talk to Jim for a minute," she said to Rick.

He hesitated a second, then got out of the car to put money in the meter. Laura got out some lipstick and a compact, and quickly redid her lips in a more fiery shade of red. When she was done, she looked back to me.

"Later on, would you be comfortable telling me and Ricky about the first time you were with another man?" she asked.

I thought about it for a few seconds. The "first time" was difficult to define, but I decided on a nice, non-traumatic college experience I could call my first.

"I could tell you about... let's say an early experience," I said.

"Awesome," she replied and smiled. "Come on, let's do this."

She got out of the car, so I did, too. Rick was waiting patiently on the sidewalk. Laura brought her coat, and put it on as we walked. It was still warm and clear, so it seemed pretty obvious that she was wearing the coat for a sense of privacy and security. She had gotten comfortable being provocative in private spaces pretty quickly, but she was still wearing that formal reserve in public. I made a note to make an effort to help her feel safe.

Before we got to the door, she reinforced that impression by slowing down and saying "god, what if I'm in there looking at lube with two guys and one of my employees walks in?"

Rick shrugged as we all stopped. "Do you want to wait outside?" he asked. "Jim and I can get it."

"No," she said. "I want to see what else they have."

"How about this?" I asked, as we huddled together on the sidewalk. "We'll go in separately. I'll go in first and start looking around. Then you two come in and do your own thing. Look around, make sure you don't know anyone, then you can come over to me whenever you want. And if someone you know walks in, just say a code word to me and I'll walk away, like I don't know you."

"Then they still see me in a sex store," she said.

"With your husband," I said, nodding at Rick. "I'm sure they assume you have sex with your husband."

"You may be queer," she said kindly, "and I'm sure there's all kinds of societal bullshit you have to put up with from that, but you're not a woman. And you're not a woman manager."

"I gotcha," I said.

"The second some guy in the office sees me with a dildo in my hand, that's all he's ever gonna think about. And talk about. And every time I close the door to my office, they'll all assume I'm in there fucking somebody."

"You're right," I said. "I'm sorry. But also--you're a grown-ass woman with a whole life to live in. That includes having sex and doing what you want when you're not in the office."

"Besides," Rick said, standing a little closer to her, "if anybody's mean to you, just send me their picture and home address. I'll follow them home and punch them in the throat."

Laura laughed, but I could see Rick was deadly serious. Very literally.

"I believe him," I said. "And I'll drive the getaway car and give him an alibi."

"You got my back?" he asked, laughing a little.

"Snitches get stitches, man," I said.

We all laughed a little and Rick put an arm around her back to give her a squeeze.

"What's the code word?" Laura asked.

A loud motorcycle rumbled past as she asked the question, so I said "motorcycle."

She thought about it for a second and smiled, amused. "You really are like our native guide here, aren't you?" she asked.

Jim_Sharp
Jim_Sharp
30 Followers