Rick and Laura Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," he said, then stood and returned to Laura, still on her back with her legs spread wide. She removed her bra while he kneeled between her legs again, and then he smoothly entered her again, his cock covered with my cum, and he let himself down until they embraced as he fucked her. She wrapped her arms and legs around his body again as he steadily, lovingly fucked her. They kissed deeply, looking in each other's eyes, ignoring me completely.

It was a beautiful moment, or rather several minutes of beautiful moments, as Rick had tremendous staying power this time. Those rock hard abs and his muscly back let him keep up quite a pace, and it took him several minutes to cum. Just as Laura was building back up to another orgasm, he stiffened and moaned, arching his back and obviously coming inside her.

"Yeah, yeah, baby," she said, stroking his chest and using her legs to pull him closer against her. They stayed locked together like that for a few more minutes, and then Rick rolled off of her to lie on his back, and she rolled onto her side to kiss him across his shoulders and chest.

"God, I love your body," she told him.

"Thank you, baby," he said. "You know I love yours, too."

"And you too, Jim," she said to me. "You've got a beautiful body too, but this is my man for sure."

"I understand," I said. "He's gorgeous."

"I thought you were gonna shoot again when he asked you for your cum," she said.

I laughed, and Rick started laughing, too.

"Yeah," I said. "Just about."

"I think I'm also bisexual, Jim," he said. "We've talked about it, so Laura knows."

"I thought that might be the case," I said.

"Yeah," Laura said. "Last night after you left, we were talking, and we were both fantasizing about you and your big dick."

As she said it, one hand started playing with his soft little cock.

"Tell him," she told Rick, and then put her head down to suck on one of his nipples while she played with his cock.

"I told her I wanted to jerk you off," he said. "And maybe suck your dick."

"Oh," I said, and instantly started getting hard again.

"I've never been with another guy," he said. "I've never touched another guy's dick until just now."

"Oh," I said again. "Well I wanted to suck your cock, Rick. And when I woke up this morning with a hard-on, I was thinking about riding you, about lubing you up and tucking your cock in my ass."

It was true. It wasn't Laura I thought of first thing. It had been Rick.

"Even though I'm so small?" he asked.

"Yeah, Rick," I said. "You have a great dick. I don't necessarily want a huge one up my ass, and yours is beautiful, and it looks so hard."

Laura's head came up from his nipple.

"You want to suck Ricky's dick, Jim?" she asked, and slowly moved down toward his cock herself.

"Yeah, I do," I said, wrapping my hand around my own and starting to stroke again.

"You want him to suck you?" she asked, and started licking and then sucking his soft little cock.

"Jesus, yes," I said.

She sucked him for another minute or two and then came up to tell him "If you want to go over there and jerk him off, I'd love to watch. Just make sure I can see."

He sat up, and so did she. They kissed briefly before he got on his hands and knees and came over to me, kneeling beside me where I was still laying back, propped up on one elbow behind me, stroking my cock with my other hand.

"Hi," he said sheepishly.

"Hi," I said, smiling wide. I had butterflies in my stomach all over again. I shifted my grip on my cock, just holding it at the base with two fingers, as if offering it to him. He closed one hand around the shaft and squeezed lightly.

"Yeah," I whispered, letting go of it myself and putting my free hand on his thigh.

He started slowly stroking me up and down, really taking his time. He seemed a little fascinated with it.

"Here," Laura said, crawling over to the table where I'd laid the toys and lube. She grabbed the bottle of lube I'd opened and crawled toward us, stopping around where the notional line fell, just past my feet. Rick looked to her and she tossed the bottle. He caught it, but it slipped from his already slick hand. He picked it up from the floor and opened it, drizzled some directly onto my cock. Probably way too much. He snapped the lid shut and Laura asked to get it back, so he rolled it to her.

As Rick started to work my cock with both hands, I watched Laura grab the glass dildo and lube. She kneeled on the floor just beyond my feet, and as she lubed up the dildo, I stared first at her beautiful body, then at Rick's, and I felt like the luckiest man on Earth.

"Thank god for Craigslist," I said.

They both laughed a little.

"I hope you boys don't mind if I fuck myself a little over here," Laura said.

"No!" Rick said.

"Not at all!" I said.

"Ricky gets to feel your actual dick, Jim," she said. "I've gotta make do with your glass friend for now."

She'd said 'for now.' I filed that away.

"That feels amazing, Rick," I said, and it did. My dick and balls were completely coated in slick silicone lube, and his strong hands wandered all over them. Again, I had the same compulsion I'd felt that morning when I woke. I wanted him to lay on his back so I could straddle him, lube up his cock, put it in my ass and ride him while he stroked me. But for the moment, I just lay back, enjoying Laura's show and Rick's gentle handjob.

Laura had entirely covered the glass dildo with lube and now had the base resting on the floor as she kneeled over it and slowly lowered herself onto it.

"Oh god," she said said as the big head disappeared inside her. "Oh god, that's big. Oh, it's cold, too."

"You can warm it up with hot water in the sink," I said.

"No," she said, "I think I kinda like it."

She eased down a little farther. Rick was watching her now, too.

"Oh god, baby," she said to him. "It's stretching me. God, I'm gonna be so full."

She kept going until all but an inch or so was inside her, and then she reached down to hold the base down and started sliding up and down on it, just a little bit.

"Oh fuck," she said breathlessly. "Fuck! Oh god, this is a big dick. It feels so fucking good."

"You look amazing," Rick said.

"Yes, you do," I said.

"Oh god," she said, locking her eyes on mine as she rode the dildo. "Oh Jim, is this what your dick would feel like?"

I nodded slowly.

"Oh god," she said again, and shuddered, her firm little breasts jiggling. "You know," she said when she'd recovered, "Ricky's the only guy who's ever been inside me."

"You've only been with one person?" I asked.

"Ricky's the only guy who's ever fucked me," she said. "I sucked some guys' dicks, and gave a lot of handjobs, and I let them go down on me. But I never let anyone fuck me til Ricky."

She stopped for a second and reached over to where she'd dropped her dress and purse. She rifled around til she came up with the little bullet vibe. She settled back onto the glass cock and looked to Rick.

"Baby," she said, "You know I love your dick. This is just different is all."

"I know, honey," he said. "It's okay."

She bore down hard on the dildo then, and turned on the little vibe. She pushed it against her clit as she bottomed out on the dildo, and her orgasms started almost immediately.

Rick had one hand wrapped around my balls and the base of my cock, and the other started stroking the shaft and head harder and faster. I felt my own build to orgasm coming on and I reached between his legs with one hand, trying to get a hold on his dick. I found it, but it was still soft, so I put my hand around his balls instead, stroking and holding them, and he moaned a little in appreciation.

Laura's wave of orgasms was a big one, and she was moaning, crying out intermittently, shuddering there on the big dildo, keeping the little vibe on her clit. She was fighting to keep her eyes open, clearly enthralled with the sight of her husband stroking my cock.

"Oh Jim," she finally managed to say, "Oh Jim, I love your dick, honey! I love it! I wish you could hold me down... and fuck me... and make me cum on your dick..."

She shuddered a little more and then she dropped the vibe and just settled down deep on the glass cock, watching me and Rick.

"I want you to fuck me, Jim," she said. "And I want you to fuck Ricky, too."

I came then, shooting everywhere as Rick held my cock pointing straight up. I stroked his soft little cock as he gripped mine, and even as I was coming, I felt the desire to be fucked rising inside me. I wanted his cock inside me. Of course I wished it was a bit bigger. I had doubts that he'd be big enough to stretch me and reach my prostate well enough to make me cum from being fucked, but I didn't care. I wanted him to put his arms around me and fuck me.

As my orgasm subsided, I turned on my side toward Rick and curled around his legs. I kissed his leg dreamily as I reached around him and between his legs to stroke his still-soft cock with one hand, and to rub his asshole with the fingers of my other hand. I thought maybe he was still soft because his body was craving the same thing mine was. Maybe he wanted to be fucked, too. There was lube and sweat everywhere, we were a total mess, god knows what we were doing to their carpet, but they didn't seem to care.

He moaned a little and spread his knees wider where he kneeled beside me, giving me better access. Everyone was very quiet for a minute, except for Rick's gentle moans. I felt his cock twitch a little. There was some life returning there. I hadn't put a finger inside his ass yet. I was just rubbing his taint and asshole, pressing gently over his prostate, rubbing some more. I was pretty sure this wasn't part of their usual repertoire.

Laura couldn't see what I was doing with his ass, but she must have guessed, because she whispered my name, and when I looked over at her, still kneeling with the dildo inside her, she rolled the bottle of lube my way. I got it and lay back for a second.

"Why don't you get on your hands and knees, facing Laura," I told him.

He nodded and did so. I asked him to spread his legs a little more, to squat down a little lower, and he did. I lay on my back again and slid in so my face was directly beneath his cock. I started licking and sucking his balls gently as I lubed up my left hand and returned my fingers to his asshole. He moaned again, more deeply this time.

"Oh, baby," I heard Laura whisper.

I slowly inserted my middle finger in his ass, and heard him hold his breath. It went in easily, so I added my ring finger, too. I have almost freakishly long, thin fingers, and it was easy for me to slide them all the way in and then hook them down toward his prostate, where I started gently rubbing him inside.

"Oh god," he said.

I switched to licking and sucking his little cock, and felt him start to get harder in my mouth. He moaned again, but I could feel his whole body was rigid, tense. I turned my head to the side to take his cock out of my mouth.

"Just relax," I said softly. "There's no rush. There's nothing to worry about. Just feel what you feel and relax."

I felt him releasing some of the tension in his back and legs then, relaxing back a little lower to improve my access. I went back to sucking his cock while rubbing him inside.

"Oh Ricky," Laura said. "He's fucking your ass, isn't he? Does it feel good, baby?"

"Yeah," he said, breathlessly. "It feels amazing."

I heard movement and I glanced back to see her moving off of the dildo and coming a little closer to kneel right in front of Rick. I could hear her running her hands over his back. I could hear them kissing. I saw her bare, wet pussy just a couple of feet away. Her hips were bucking a little as they made out. It was obviously a huge turn-on for her.

Rick's cock had been covered in cum and lube when I started, and I knew some of Laura was in the mix, too. Frankly, he mostly tasted like lube, but I didn't care. I loved sucking his little cock while I fingered his ass. Soon enough, he was fully hard and I arched my neck to keep his whole cock in my mouth while I rubbed him inside, a little harder, a little faster.

I don't know if Rick was ready to be properly fucked, but he was definitely into the fingering. I heard him moaning more and more into Laura's mouth as they kissed, and he started fucking my mouth, just a little at first, and then more and more forcefully. I encouraged him, pulling him to me with each thrust with the fingers I had in his ass, hooking them more and more firmly against his prostate, and he fucked my mouth with his hard little dick for a few minutes longer until he erupted, breaking his kiss with Laura and falling forward a little, crying out loudly. He filled my mouth with his cum, and I kept swallowing to keep up with his pumping. I could feel his orgasm in his asshole and prostate, and even while I let up on sucking him a little, I kept massaging him inside, knowing very well that he'd have a kind of orgasm he'd never had before if I did it right.

It seemed to be working, because his moans continued, spaced farther apart, but still making it obvious he was deep in an intense orgasm. I felt the pulses inside him steadily slow and diminish until they stopped, and then I gently slid my fingers out of his ass. Another little stream of cum flowed from his cock as I did so, some going in my mouth and some missing, to run down the side of my face.

Rick shifted to lay on his side beside Laura, who put her arms around him and kissed him. As I got up to kneel and look at them, I could see tears running down Rick's face. Laura kissed them gently, cradling him in her arms. She looked at me and I pointed toward the bathroom and started to get up. She nodded, and the kind look in her eyes, the aura of love she extended to Rick in that moment made me choke up a little myself. I made my way to the bathroom to clean up.