Rick and Laura Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or a pervy spy," Rick said.

"I'm happy with either title," I said.

"Okay," Laura said. "You go on in."

I went in, leaving them there on the sidewalk. The clerk, a young, obviously queer young woman, greeted me and told me to let her know if I needed anything, and I thanked her. There were a couple of other customers, one man and one woman. The woman was looking at vibrators and the man was looking at cock rings and dildos. I swung by the lube section for a second, to make sure they still had my brand, and then I passed through to linger in front of the small selection of bondage gear they carried.

Rick and Laura came in shortly after, and were greeted by the same clerk. They wandered very slowly for a minute or two, looking around the store carefully before making eye contact with me and joining me. Laura smiled and seemed about to laugh as they approached, and I knew she was going to do it before she even opened her mouth.

"Motorcycle," she said in a loud stage whisper.

I turned and started to walk away, but she reached out to my arm to stop me.

"Kidding!" she said. "Just kidding. I just wanted to see if you'd really do it."

Rick laughed quietly.

"Of course I would," I said. "I don't want to embarrass you."

They glanced over the bondage gear briefly before we all headed to the lube shelves. I pointed out my favored brand of silicone lube.

"You don't want to use that with a silicone dildo, though. Or any silicone toy," I said.

"It dissolves it, right?" Rick said.

"Basically, yeah," I said. "You would only want to use that on like a glass or metal toy."

"Oooh," Laura said. "A glass dildo? I've seen that in some videos. That looked interesting."

I felt myself blush a little.

"It's what I usually use when I fuck my ass at home," I said quietly. "A glass dildo with silicone lube."

Rick and Laura both looked at me, a little surprised but also obviously aroused.

"Oh my," Laura said. "We might have to see that."

"It can be arranged," I said, and carefully checked Rick's expression. He was quiet, but there was an air of vulnerability there. I could tell he wasn't turned off. Maybe quite the opposite, and he was obviously tempted to say something, but didn't.

"Well," Laura said, picking up a large bottle and a small bottle of the lube and handing them to Rick, "why don't you show us those glass dildos?"

I walked them in that direction and the man who'd been in the dildo section glanced at us then moved away.

"Do you have any already?" I asked.

"Nope," Laura said softly, and they both shook their heads no.

I pointed to one hanging on the wall, a clear glass dildo with a well defined head and ripples down the shaft.

"That's the same one I use," I said.

They both stared at it for a few seconds. Laura was sucking on her bottom lip again.

"That's about the same size as you, isn't it, Jim?" she asked quietly.

I looked at the measurements printed on the box.

"It's a little shorter than me," I said. "But it might be a little bit thicker in the shaft."

She seemed to catch herself sucking her lip and released it, then exhaled slowly. She looked around the store again to make sure the coast was clear and then reached out to pick up the box.

"I think we'll get that," she said.

A small section of butt plugs and other ass play toys was nearby, and they caught her eye.

"Oh my god," she said, pointing at a huge, silicone plug.

"Yeah, I wouldn't recommend that," I said, and we all laughed.

She was sucking on her lip again.

"But something like this," I said, picking up a smallish, steel plug, "would be a good place to start. And it works with that lube."

She swayed in a little to stand close enough that she was touching.

"Do you ever use one of those?" she asked.

"I do," I said.

"You ever wear one out of the house?" she asked.

"I have, yeah," I said.

She looked up in my eyes, and she was flushed deep red. Rick was, too.

"Mm-hmm," she said, nodding, as she turned to face Rick. She pulled the butt plug package out of my hand and handed it to him. "We'll do that, too."

She looked around. "I think we better call that good," she said. "Or I could get out of hand."

We all agreed and started moving to the counter. I made a quick detour through the vibrator area before heading up there myself. They had finished paying when I put a small bullet vibe on the counter and asked for a pack of batteries for it, too. When we got back to the car, Laura got in the back seat again, and taking off her coat, she got comfortable, pulling up her dress and spreading her legs again.

"That was kinda hot," she said, running her hands up her stockings. "Looking at all that stuff with a couple of guys, and people watching."

"Agreed!" Rick said as he drove, his eyes on the road. I stayed turned around in my seat, watching Laura as I pulled out the little bullet vibe and put a battery in it.

"Is that for you or me?" Laura asked.

"For you," I said, screwing on the top and handing it to her. She took it from my hand carefully, without touching me, and inspected it closely. She pressed the button on the end and it buzzed quietly.

"Oh, that might be nice," she said, looking up at me.

"Keep it in your purse," I said. "But probably best to take the battery out when it's in there, so it doesn't turn on in the middle of a meeting."

She laughed, and then slowly traced the vibe down her abdomen, creeping up on her clit with it.

"Oh," she said. "Yeah, this could be handy."

I started rubbing my cock through my jeans again. I glanced over to see Rick flicking he eyes from the road to my crotch, to the rear-view mirror to try to see Laura, and back to the road. He adjusted his cock as well.

"Jim," Laura said, pressing the little vibe against her more closely, "when you told us you fuck yourself with that big dildo, I just about pulled off my dress and asked you to fuck me right there. That's fucking hot, Jim. Isn't it, Ricky?"

"Yes," Rick said nervously.

"Why don't you tell us about your first time with another guy, Jim?" she asked.

"Sure," I said. "Maybe not the first time, but the first time I had a really good experience as an adult was in college. Freshman year."

"A big, brawny football player?" she asked with a smile.

"No," I said. "Not my type. He was short and thin, a little femme but not flamboyant at all. He was obviously gay, but I thought I was very discreetly closeted. Turns out everyone suspected I was queer anyway, and this guy had me clocked right away. His name was Chris. We were both freshmen, and we were in an English Lit class together. When he found out I was a big Shakespeare fan, he swooped in on that."

"You're a Shakespeare fan? Is it 'cause you're into tights?" she asked with a smile.

"Maybe so!" I said, laughing. "Anyway, he invited me over to watch movies. He said he had a bunch of Shakespeare adaptations and we could hang out and watch some. I couldn't think of an excuse to say no fast enough, so when he pushed me a little, I accepted. He had a tiny apartment off campus and when he answered the door the next night, he was in a little crop top t-shirt and these loose workout shorts, and he obviously wasn't wearing any underwear."

"Was he good-looking?" she asked.

"He was fucking adorable," I said. "Really cute. He didn't seem that bright, but yeah, he was really cute. He had great legs, kind of like yours, but not as long. He wore shorts all the time, and I admit they turned me on. He had kind of dirty blonde hair and it was really curly and shaved on the sides, so it kind of exploded on top. And then, when I looked down at those shorts, I could see he had a really, I mean really big cock. It was just dangling and swinging around in there, kinda half hard."

"Oh damn," Laura said. She kept her eyes on mine while I told the story, but I looked down to see she was bucking her hips to rub her clit against the little vibrator now.

"So we go into his place," I continued, "And he's got a bunch of cushions on the floor in front of the tv, instead of a couch. And there's a pile of VHS tape boxes from the library right by the machine. A bunch of Shakespeare, and looking at the stamp cards, I could see they'd all been checking out that morning."

We all laughed at that.

"Can't blame him for making the effort," Laura said. "He wanted to see that beautiful dick of yours."

"We plopped down on the cushions and started going through the tapes. I told him Hamlet was my favorite of course, so typical, and he happened to have checked out the old Derek Jacobi tv movie of Hamlet from the early 80s. And that is, hands down, the best adaptation I've seen. So we threw that in. Do you know Derek Jacobi?" I asked them.

They said they didn't.

"Tremendous English actor, crazy good. When he was young, he was just ridiculously handsome. This amazing smooth chest he was always showing, and just this beautiful brick of a face, and his acting was just so sensitive, so perfect. So right away, Chris starts talking about how hot he is. Like it's obvious he couldn't give less of a damn for Hamlet, but he's talking about Jacobi and he keeps shifting around and his dick just keeps getting bigger, flopping around in his little shorts. Soon enough, I don't give a fuck about the Prince of Denmark either and I'm just staring at his shorts. And then he shifts a little, and his cock is kind of running down his leg, down one leg of his shorts, and it's so long, and the shorts are so small, that the head pokes out where I can see it."

"Did you want to suck it?" Laura asked, humping against the vibrator harder now.

"I did want to, yeah," I said. "I hadn't been with a guy since junior high. We'd moved somewhere really scary homophobic and conservative for high school and I'd gone really deep in the closet."

"Kentucky?" Rick asked with a little laugh.

"Alabama," I said.

"Oh no," he said.

"Yeah," I said. "But there was this giant cock on this beautiful boy, and I couldn't take my eyes off it."

Laura had her first orgasm then, closing her eyes and quietly saying "oh, oh, oh," as she shuddered a little and changed up the pressure with the vibrator.

"Jesus," I said. "How far to your place?" I asked Rick.

"About ten minutes," he said.

I watched Laura come down for a minute, still slowly stroking myself through my jeans. Rick started doing the same for himself.

"Don't wreck, man," I said.

"Don't worry," he said.

"So what'd you do?" Laura asked, and I turned back to her. She was looking me in the eyes as she continued to buck against the little vibrator and ran her other hand up and down her beautiful legs.

"I looked up at him," I said. "And saw that he saw me looking at his cock. He asked me if I liked it and I said yeah, I thought I did. He asked if I wanted to touch it and I said yeah and I reached over and slid my hand up his shorts so I could hold the shaft. He leaned back a little and pulled the shorts up and to the side so his cock was in full view, and it started to get harder. He had one of those big dicks that takes a long time to get fully hard, but it was getting there. It was definitely the biggest dick I'd ever seen or touched, but it was like a great starter dick for a big one because it tapered down a lot. The head was really small, and the whole end of it was kind of tapered down. The head of my cock was bigger than his, even though he probably had like a nine inch cock."

"How big is yours again?" she asked.

"About seven and a half," I said.

"If I put that glass dildo inside me," she asked quietly, "would it feel about like your dick would?"

I lost my breath a little on that one, but eventually answered her. "Yes and no. It's about the same size, but a rigid glass or steel dildo feels a lot different than a hot, living cock."

She closed her eyes for a minute and just concentrated on the vibrator. "God," she said, "I want to get fucked. I want your cock in me, Jim. I know we're not going to do it. I'm just talking right now. But I'd love your big cock inside me."

She came again then, a small orgasm that she panted through for a few seconds before opening her eyes again and licking her lips at me.

"Tell me what you did with that boy's dick," she said.

"I stroked it a few times and it started to get really hard, and stand up straight. He asked me to take off my pants and show him mine, but I didn't. I leaned over and put the head in my mouth and started sucking on him."

"You like sucking dick?" she asked me.

"I do," I said.

"Me, too. I like it when Ricky gets real worked up, and I tell him to fuck my mouth. And he holds my head and fucks my mouth like you fucked that girl's ass. Just using my mouth like I'm his slut. I'd love to be your slut too, Jim. You could fuck my pussy while Ricky fucks my mouth. I'm just... I'm just talking... I know what we agreed..."

And then she came again. We were in their neighborhood now, getting close to their townhouse.

"You could cum in my mouth too, Jim," she said. "Did that boy cum in your mouth?"

"He did. I wasn't very good at it, but I sucked his big cock for a couple minutes while he just laid back, and then he started pumping cum into my mouth."

"Did you swallow it, Jim?" she asked.

"I did," I said. "I swallowed every drop, and it felt like a gallon of cum in my mouth."

"Fuck, Jim," she said, "I wanna suck Ricky's dick with you. We could both suck him. He could fuck my mouth, and then yours, and we see whose mouth he cums in."

She tipped into another round of multiple little orgasms as we pulled into their driveway, toward their garage, where the door was already rising.

"Uh, uhhhh..." she moaned as Rick pulled us into the garage and immediately started the garage door closing behind us. Before it was even down, Rick turned off the car, released his seat belt, opened his door and rushed to Laura's. As he opened the door, he pulled her head to him by her hair. He was pulling his fly open with his other hand, shoving down his pants, and pulling her mouth onto his rock-hard cock.

He thrust between her lips several times as her wave of orgasms continued, and he came quickly, grunting and pulling her head all the way to him as he filled her mouth with cum. He stumbled back, knocking something over in the garage.

"Oh god," he said. "You are so fucking sexy."

She turned her head to me and opened her mouth, her cum-covered tongue coming out to lick her lips.

"You want to watch Ricky fuck me, Jim?" she asked.

"Yes, I do."

"Let's all get inside then," she said.

She turned off the vibrator and climbed out of the car, a little unsteady. Rick helped her out with one hand, pulling up his pants with his other hand. I grabbed the Babeland bag and followed them through the door into the townhouse. As they went down into the living room, I took a detour into the kitchen, where I started removing the dildo and butt plug from their packaging to give them a quick wash. I brought them and the bottles of lube with me when I joined them in the living room, which was mostly dark with the blinds pulled and the overhead lights off.

Rick was taking off the last of his clothes while Laura, who had pulled off her dress, was on her hands and knees lighting a Duraflame log in the fireplace. She looked absolutely amazing, in a lacy black bra, her black garter belt and stockings and nothing else. Her ass was toward me and the temptation to try to manipulate them into letting me fuck her flashed through my mind. It passed quickly, though. I really liked them both. I was starting to love them. I wanted happiness for them. I wanted their marriage to last, and I wanted to stay a part of their lives. And for all that, I needed them to move at their own pace, and not to have any regrets.

Laura turned when the log caught fire, and saw my slack-jawed stare.

"You thinking about fucking me, Jim?" she asked, wiggling her ass at me a little and letting herself down on her elbows so it arched up even a little more invitingly.

"Of course I am," I said, but I stayed where I was, on my side of the living room.

"No can do, Jim," she said teasingly. "Ricky's gonna lick my pussy for me though, aren't you honey? And you can watch him do that, and then you can watch him fuck me when his beautiful dick is ready again."

Rick chucked the last of his clothes and kneeled behind her, took hold of her ass, and craned in to lick the entire length of her pussy.

"Ohhh, baby," Laura said. "Yeah, do it like that for a minute. Here, let's move around so I can see Jim."

She rotated around on the floor so I was watching her from the side, and she could turn her head to watch me. I caught my breath then, and set the dildo, butt plug, and lube on the coffee table, which had already been moved out of the way, off to the side by the tv. I started undressing and Rick went back to licking her.

"Yeah," she said. "Show us that big dick. Show me how hard I make it."

In just a minute, I was stepping out of my briefs, my cock fully erect. I picked up their bigger bottle of lube and removed the seal from it while Rick licked her noisily. I squeezed out some lube and covered my cock in it, then kneeled on the floor and watched them from a few feet away, stroking.

"Jesus, Ricky," she said. "Don't you want to see his big dick inside me? Don't you want to watch Jim fuck my pussy? Watch me cum all over his big dick?"

"Yeah, I do," he said between licks.

"Don't you want him to fill me up with his cum?" she asked.

"Yes!" he said.

"Don't you want to lick his cum out of my messy pussy, baby?" she asked.

He moaned loudly in agreement, and seemed to be sucking on her clit now.

"Don't you want to fuck me with my pussy full of his cum?" she asked, and then she was coming hard, much harder than she had with the vibrator in the car, so hard her moan turned into a scream.

She pushed Rick's face away from her pussy and he flipped her onto her back, spread her legs, and shoved his cock into her, grinding against her to prolong her orgasm. She screamed again, her arms and legs wrapped around his body as she watched me stroking my cock fast and hard. He kept grinding, the muscles in his back and ass flexing and rippling as he ground her against the carpet.

"He could fuck me so deep, baby," she told him. "He could fuck my ass! He could shove that big dick up my ass! You could watch him fuck my ass, baby!"

Her orgasm let up for a second and then washed over her again. She let out a moan that almost turned into a howl as she arched her back, fighting against Rick's body as he crushed her from above.

I came then too, easing back on my knees until I fell over backward, shooting my cum onto my own stomach and chest to keep it off their carpet.

"Oh god," I said, laying there, recovering, and I looked past my splayed out legs to where Rick still fucked Laura against the floor.

She was looking at me at first, and then she turned to look up at Rick, drew him close, and started whispering in his ear. They kissed deeply and he nodded at her, she nodded back, and he eased up his pressure, pulling out and backing off to kneel between her legs with his cock sticking straight out. He turned to look at me and smiled. He stood and came over to me, and standing over me, looking down at me, he asked with total self-assurance, if he could have my cum.

"I want to fuck her with your cum on my dick," he said. "Would you mind?"

I was floored. I knew by this point that she had some kind of cum fetish, but I didn't expect this. And I certainly hadn't expected it from Rick.

"No," I said. "Go ahead."

He could not have looked any hotter then as he stood over me, his hairy, muscled body shining with sweat in the firelight, his straight little cock jutting out at full attention. I felt a little swoony as he kneeled beside me and used his hand to scoop my cum off of my body and smear it on his cock, stroking himself a little with it in between scoops. I stayed there, almost paralyzed, as he got the last of the cum off my torso and turned his attention to my softening cock, his warm, wet hand gathering up every last bit of cum he could and lubing his own cock with it.