Rick and Linda Bk. 01

Story Info
Young love with family and my perfect match.
3.3k words
4.18
13.1k
17
0

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust.

Rick And Linda: Garden Oaks Art Club. Book 1.

My art teacher in high school, my 18th year in 1970, Miss Ann Parks, picked her best and brightest to take eight of us to the Coliseum to see a band in concert. She was a sister-in-law to someone in the band. Making a drum circle, they warmed up the voices with B'nai birth Hebrew songs for fifteen minutes. Then they asked us to think of a loved one gone from this world, and they would be with us in harmony. We sat in the wings, and they gave us tambourines and sticks to beat on the night's last song. Finally, their families, kids, my teacher, and we were pulled on stage. We jammed for 30 minutes with three encores.

Out of that group, four of us became regulars at The Garden Oaks Art Club. We would meet at Ms. P.'s house and do arts, crafts, and body studies (including nudes I know we are still in high school). We drank cokes and had pizza or popcorn for snacks. We smoked that wacky tobacky. We learned about the world, or we learned about art. And even more about ourselves and the opposite sex. We worked with clay for sculptures or pottery, painting, and sketches. Our models would be one of us in bathing suits by drawing straws, including Ms. P., as we now call her.

Before starting this semi-nude stuff, we shared a little wine and good tunes. That ended up with two guys kissing and making out in a closet by that good old-school classic Spin-the-Bottle with all the women! Now is a good time to tell you a bit about us. I'm Rick Allan Bogart. I stand six foot two with long brown hair that gets curly when it gets too humid. I have blue eyes, and everyone tells me I have long eyelashes. I weigh one hundred and eighty pounds. Working out in the gym four days a week keeps me fit, but I don't play sports because you must cut your hair off.

Linda Ann Jones is also eighteen, stands five foot nine, and weighs about one hundred and forty pounds: she has the brightest blue eyes and long blond curly hair. Your breast was quite the site and stood out, firm and proud you looked like you were 36C-30-34 was stunning to see, but your personality stood out even more than your looks. You were ready to fight the government to get equal rights. Whether by a side kick to the groin or a flying elbow to the collarbone, one of the kids, a golden gloves boxer, showed us how to fight to give and as well how to take it.

Lilly stood the shortest of us four at five foot two and a petite one hundred and twenty pounds. Your breast was on the small size. I never really asked her about her measurements. Her green eyes and short red hair made her quite a knock-out, but you knew it when her full lips kissed.

Billy was five foot six and one hundred and seventy pounds with black hair and brown eyes. He fought in street fights for cash and boxed in the golden gloves. He taught us all how to block a punch and give one back and how to read a threat based on eye moment and arm size. The what other guys reach was also was something to watch as was how they stood if they had balance.

Over the next few weeks, one or two of us would be asked to stay behind for more extra fun or skills we needed to work on. Fun it was Ms. P. would bring out the hash. We got blasted, and it was a great Sex Ed and an advanced course. We were taught how to stay clean and smell clean. How to act on a date? How to order for your lady by asking her what she would like first. What fork do you use, and how to meet their folks? Learning how to read people's intent and the stages of arousal and foreplay in both men and women.

She would tell us exactly what to do and why. I lost my virginity to my aunt over the summer, which was a hot plus. Our lessons were never the same way twice. She would ask if it was alright to do something first, in her soft sexy voice, what she would do. Or it was what she was telling us what to do. I had fallen in love with all three women, and it was hurting my grades. I walked in a hormone buzz; my little head did all the thinking for me all the time.

Ms. P. pulled me aside after art class at school and says. "Please stay behind for a few. I'll write you a note. What's going on, Rick?"

I say. "Nothing. I'm just in love with you three.

Ms. P. says. "You're going to fall in love with who you see sexually; the better it feels, the faster you fall into either true lust or love. Learn to see this as a good thing. You must know how to tell them apart, but try this for me. Close your eyes and see how we would become a boy/girl thing in two years. Tell me what our day would look like."

She stood facing the doors, watching me and the doors for anyone coming in.

I say. "We wake up in bed starting the day with a bout of sex with my morning hard-on. We shower together, and we dress for school. I make us breakfast. We perform our weekday tasks as usual. You would come home from work meeting me at the door after all my activities, and you're in nothing but an apron with a drink in your hand. We would eat dinner and then make love until it was time to sleep."

Skeptically she responds by telling me about her previous relationship five years ago. "The sex was rough without him asking first or any real foreplay, really good for him, not so much for me. I did meet him at the door, just as you said his orders, but the neighbors saw me. I was fired because they called the school, that's why I moved here. He took my mouth the same way as he did my pussy. Then dinner, bed, and retook my ass all for him."

She asks again. "Where do you see us in ten years?"

I started to answer, and for every answer I could give, she told me what happens in real life or what could happen.

Then Ms. P. says. "You have to learn that we don't know enough about life until we learn or are shown it. That takes time, luck, and love.''

I say. "I see my dreams are just fantasies of a kid. So I am working on it now. The future will be whatever it is, but nobody will use me, nor will I let anyone else do it."

Ms. P. says. "You and the group have seen and shared fun sex skills that make you well-rounded. Skills and talents that you can use those learned skills to make love and have fun with until we die!"

She laughed and says. "I think the next meeting will discuss the downside of sex or lovemaking." Ms. P. wrote me a note for class. I winked at you and left as you started to mix paints for the next class.

A few days later, we are sipping our Sprite wine spritzers, a quarter cup of red or white wine, and a full glass of Sprite, and she asks the guys. "Have you seen a period before, a menstrual cycle?"

This grossed us out, then Ms. P. says. "Have you ever seen a dirty diaper?"

We all nodded yes.

Ms. P. pulls out a dirty pad and says. "You guys need to look and smell it because about twelve times a year, that's twenty-four to eighty-four days. This will be your sex life or not; some women would rather not be touched during their time."

I dare to be the first to reach out my hand. I learned it's not scary if you know knowledge is power. It was not as big of a deal as everyone seemed to make it out. Now after three months, we've seen or done pretty much everything there is to talk about sex, but the last thing I expected to see was Ms.P.'s pussy with a string hanging out. She had the same smell but maybe a touch of copper. Let me stop by telling you how the Ex-Texas State College cheerleader looked. She stood six foot one and was very Rubenesque weighing one hundred and sixty pounds. She had full breasts with large nipples, her measurements of 38d-32- 34. You have bright red hair in a bun at school, but she let her long hair down at home and was a natural redhead. Her green eyes sparkled with delight when we learned some new skill or talent.

She asked me. "Would you like to lick my clit?"

Well, I thought for about two seconds, but I have eaten bugs on a dare before, then I did as she requested. It's normal as she gets wet the smell was not bad it was earthy.

Ms. P. says. "Please slip on a rubber!"

Then she bends over, spreads her legs, pulls the string out, placing the tampon in the trash can. I slid my cock into her hot wet pussy. Fuck, that's hotter than when she's not on her period.

I find myself looking at the blood on my cock, but it's only on the rubber, and it's not that much so that it might have wilted me a second or so, but her moaning and rolling her hips got me full-on hard.

She says, "Fuck your bitch!"

We talked about guys using the word, but it was okay if girls used it.

I did, I saw, and I Got talked dirty, too, getting harder again. I was moving so fast that both girls looked busy with their hands touching themselves.

Linda has her hands in her pants, going at it, and she says. "It looks like a candy cane Big Boy."

I say. "First time you called me that, but it made me even harder."

Ms. P. says. "My god, he did; he likes you; Linda shit go slow; I'm so close."

Over the years, I learned to love those words Big Boy, then her, then to miss her, but I am getting ahead of my story, sorry.

Linda arches her back, comes pulling her hand out of her pants, and her fingers are a bit red. Well, that sure put steel in my cock, but poor Billy looks like he wants to toss his cookies and goes to the bathroom. Ms. P. arches her back and comes so hard she pushes me out of her. She takes a deep breath.

Ms. P. says. "I will go see about Billy, Lilly, and Linda. Would you girls like to finish Rick's dick off?''

She heads off to the bathroom and closes the door.

Linda comes over and drops her pants, and shows me her rose-colored pussy. I knew she was still a virgin wanting to stay that way till marriage, or so she said three months ago. I'm sure she would make her husband happy in the sack. I grabbed the towel and cleaned her up. She's squirming badly as I tease her pussy lips and clit with my fingers. Well, she's now moaning nonstop. I start two fingers inside you, but I'm not trying to break your Hymen, which I realize is now broken by her hand minutes ago. My thumb is flicking across her clit, and her smell is pushing me over the edge.

I moaned out and say. "Shit, I so fucking hard; someone, please help."

I was going nuts with lust; my tongue came out on its own it flicked Linda's hard clit. My moans are nonstop now. My groans vibrated your clit, and she wet my face with tinted juice. It tasted of copper from her hymen. Lilly has been busy rubbing her breast, and her hands are still under her dress.

She hears my plea and, dropping to the floor, pulls my rubber off.

Lilly says. "That's a nice cock. It's bigger than my brother's. Can I suck you?"

I can't talk, probably can't walk, but I damn sure to stick my cock in her mouth as an answer saying. "So oh sooo c;loss close I will shoot my come in a few seconds where do you want it?"

As soon as I say that, I blew off in her hot mouth, around her mouth, neck, and chest. I do the only thing a red-blooded-Texas boy can do, and that's rolling my eyes in my head, passing the fuck out. About 5, 10, or 50 minutes later, I'm not sure, alright, it could have been seconds. I woke up with two of my friends fighting over my still-hard seven inch cock to see who could get it deeper in their mouth cleaning my cum off. That was just about half as deep as they were getting me in. Billy and Ms. P. come back out, and Billy looks better. His face is all red, and I see cum dripping out of Ms. P. ass.

Ms. P. says. "Girls, we going to need more practice here; watch."

In one move, she's an inch off my tummy with her nose. She'd given me extra work before about just such a skill, so I grabbed her head. She pulls up like she's going to let my cock out of her mouth. I push her head down firmly but not too hard; on the second stroke, I push her down harder. Now my hips rise so I can go deeper, faster, and finally, she has all of me in her throat.

She says. "See, now you try!"

Well, Linda gets there first. She, in one gulp, has me in her throat nose deep, and we all cheer. She's doing good; not one gag my first time in her mouth, but not my last.

Lilly looks at Linda and says. "I've tasted Rick's come before; you want him in your mouth?" Linda's answer was a nod and a moaned yes.

Ms. P. says. "Keep his cum in your mouth, show it to him, and swap it with me."

If you wanted to say something to make me come, that would do it. So I do; my legs are out at 90 degrees and shaking like I'm on a Rocking horse. They swapped my cum, and it was the hottest thing I had ever witnessed. I knew I had to say thank you to Linda. I guessed kissing her with my taste in her mouth might do it, so I French kissed her. My taste is not that bad. Poor Billy's getting green in the face again and leaves for the bathroom.

This time Ms. P. says. "Does anything make you sick, Rick?"

I say. "I don't know. Can I eat your ass right now?"

She stands up like she was shot from a canon, leans over the couch between the two girls, and says. "Please spread my cheeks, girls."

Now that very second, I learned three things about myself:

1. I like eating ass when it makes a woman cum!

2. I like eating ass when it makes a woman cum!

And 3. I like eating ass when it makes a woman cum!

As she did, our friends were pulling on her nipples for her, and she rubbed her clit. Then, I tasted Billy's cum. It was not as sweet as mine, but I did not die eating it.

Or at least not until Ms. P. says. "Fuck my cum filled ass, Rick."

She pushes some of Billy's cum out of her ass and says. "Fill me with yours!"

I almost died when I heard that, but I was still hard, so I slid into her ass in one long stroke; she's loose going in. Then she tightens her ass on the way out, and fuck me, that feels good. So, fucking good.

I say. "You feel so good; it's like you got two pussies on my big dick at the same time!"

Everyone stops what they are doing and breaks out laughing.

Linda says. "Well, we know who the perv is in our group now Big Boy."

I am getting the idea that it's not hard to make a woman come if you're just shown what to do correctly. So I start moving faster, rougher.

Ms. P. says. "Ouch!"

The first time I caused pain to a woman without knowing what I was doing. I froze. Did I hurt her like her boyfriend in her previous accounting?

I pull out and say. "I'm sorry. Did that hurt?"

Ms. P. says. "A little, but I know you did not mean to hurt me! Go on, finish in me; I won't break."

Something inside me did break. I now had tears forming in my eyes. I asked. "May I have a rubber, please?"

I picked Ms. P. up and laid you gently down on the blanket on the floor on your back. I move some hair out of your face and say. "You've shown us how to grow, how to make love, but most of what we do is just great fucking sex. That's not enough for me right now. I hurt you, and I felt it hurt you. So I want to make love to you and thank you for everything you taught us."

I asked Lilly. "Please put me inside her; Billy kiss her but don't fuck her mouth, not yet she tell you when."

Lilly rubs my hard cock across her wet pussy lips, hitting Ms. P. clit to her mews of joy.

Linda comes back in and starts kissing Ms. P. nipples as Lilly does too. I slowly begin sliding in her hot wet pussy, and we both moan when I hit her cervix, being seven inches long. We are moving slowly, and now I feel three hands on me; they're forcing us faster. I'm not pushing myself, but I felt all four of us were inside her. She screams and squirts, making a mess of us all. To Billy's credit, he no longer looks green. We took turns loving each other, kissing or cuddling.

A kitchen timer was used to train us to hold off our coming; Ms. P. set it for twenty minutes, and we all napped, cuddling.

Linda wakes before the buzzer goes off and says. "Let's shower to save time, and you can take us home."

You see, we have lived across the street from each other since we were five. Linda says. "Take us home on your motorbike.''

I looked at her and said. "Sure, Hun, anything for you. Maybe we could find a garden hose to play with before we get home."

Oh, she says. "I almost forgot, you always remember your first come, Big Boy!"

"It was mine too with another person!" I say, washing soap on her ass.

We dated and played as partners, and she kept saying in her church voice that she wanted to be a virgin on her wedding night. She didn't know that I was working on a to-do list, and the top thing on my list was to make Linda my wife. I found out years later she had the same plan. Could we wait till then?