Rick and Linda Bk. 09

Story Info
Life is back on track with Linda.
9k words
4
958
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18+ in this story of young lust that turned to young love.

Rick and Linda: Well, Nothing left to do but get Hitched. Book 9

My home is now Linda's. I remodeled it to the way you see it now eight years ago. It's a 2000 sq feet home. It's a 1920s Craftsman-type house with a fireplace in the living room. With one primary bedroom with a master bath and closet(the house at one time had five bedrooms), three smaller bedrooms, two full baths, a den, an office, a dining room big enough for a table that sits a dozen, and Farmhouse kitchen and a breakfast nook that seats eight.

Out back is a twenty-foot deck that covers half the house. It has a hot tub. Across a small yard about the size of a volleyball court is what used to be a two-car carriage house. The upstairs has eleven-foot ceilings. Now, it's a two-car garage with a washing machine and dryer. With a mother-in-law suite on the ground level and an 800 sq foot apartment upstairs. A ten-foot porch with an outside stair in front and a twenty-foot deck in the back.

I rented it four years in a row with the same two college girls, and it took the sting out of my mortgage. They signed a three-year lease and a one, but they talked about asking for more time to decide if to stay. They both were up for good jobs, but my rent and space are fair. Its income pays half the mortgage, taking the stress away from me.

We heard from the lawyer about her trust in the months that flew by. Strange indeed, but it's been turned over to the Feds, and it may take years to resolve. Aunt Jane's estate went to court, and I own two houses now and will have to decide what to do but an inspection by an engineer to see what it needs to keep it or fix it up and rent it or sell it, but that's on the list of things to do.

Want to have fun? Ask me how old my to-do list is. "Sixteen years.''

It keeps getting added to and crossed off when something gets done. Want to know what's on the top of the list?

"To make Linda my wife.''

Kids are listed second and it still has a question mark next to that. Everything else on the list was all our firsts with sex, to have a home, a car, a job. Other firsts on my list were to take Linda on a date, a first kiss, a suit for Bobby and June's wedding, a suit for the prom, and Take Linda to the dance. We went to our freshman prom, but she missed our next two. And last on the list was to find Linda and marry her, taking her on a honeymoon. I was marking out that I found her, and damn, she walked into my office.

I jump like I got caught watching porn at church social. I try acting like I am working on papers, but she knows me too well. It was a tickle fight, and I let her win, but I dropped my list under my desk. I had hoped she let it go. Nope, Linda sees it, and now I can only use my strength to get my way, but that's not me. I sit down, giving up.

She started to read what I had written, she says. "Is this a thing-to-do list? This paper looks old. Your handwriting looks like you were twelve when you wrote it.''

I say. "Eleven and half the day, you sat with me, and you asked me a question like it was a normal thing to do. I even remember the question. "Where did you learn that Bruce Lee shit?''

Your smile showed you remembered and said. "I reached out and held your arm. I was so shy and scared I was shaking, and you just placed your hand on mine, smiling as you did. You were the first boy I ever wanted to talk to.''

I say. "It made the pain I was dealing with at home softer than the day I wrote that list. Step by step, what to do, what to learn. I've said It before. You made me a better person."

Linda eyes the desk and looks at me. I see the gold flecks dancing in her eyes from the light coming in the two windows.

I say. "I'm not a smart man. But I'm not slow."

I started undoing the buttons off my shirt, kicking my shoes off, opening my belt, and dropping my pants and boxers. Finally, I slipped my socks off with my feet.

It is now clean as Linda sweeps my desktop, sliding everything to the floor. You drop your jeans and panties, take your blouse off, and do your bra. Standing naked, the glow of your skin in the light was stunning.

Linda says. "You sexy fucking Beast of a man, you were planning to marry me at the same time I was working on damn near the same list. I'll let you read my Diary someday. Now you got me. What are you going to do with me?''

Well, I was thinking with what was before me that my brain would fry, and I stopped thinking and just pounded my love into my desk. I noticed she was dripping, and I walked up and said hello with my cock rubbing into your pussy as you leaned back on the desktop. We started pounding each other with the need of weeks not being met by a hard fuck. But caring was soon replaced with the lust of our youth. We are eighteen again, breaking out in a sweat, and my hair drips.

Linda says. "Rick Fuc Rick fuck Rick fuck me, please."

Then you moan and say. "I'm asking Mars to strengthen my lover's arms."

I am not sure, but it might have helped. My all-wood US government surplus desk that had lasted twenty years at some base and ten years without one wobble in my office. It's breaking as I fuck Linda hard like the Beast she wanted all those years ago. My last stroke was on the ground on top of desk parts. We screamed out our come together. It was something to see the desk leaned over fallen flat on the floor, all broken in pieces. The windows fogged both on the glass window in the office door and the outside windows.

Dad and Gale were coming by later to take us to dinner. We cleaned up in the shower. I mean, we cleaned up in the shower. We ran out of hot water after eighteen minutes. Dad and Gale got to my place at about six p.m. They came in for drinks first, and I was fixing our glasses. Dad had a map tube under his arms.

Dad says. "Check out this 1870s Texas map. It's on vellum.''

He walked into my office like he had done 1000s of times before, and it smelled like wild sex, hell it looked like someone fucked someone's brains out on the busted desk. Dad Takes one look at the desk. His lady friend comes in and grasps when she sees and smells the room.

Linda puts her hand on my arm and says. "Daddy, you won't ask what happened to that strong hardwood desk? Then we should eat. We are starving; woodworking builds up an appetite, doesn't." She winked.

Linda pulls me out of the room. Dad bends and checks the broken joints and shakes his head.

My Dad says. "Damn Gale, he's just Like Bobby.''

We wore her ring tonight for the first time in twelve years, and Gale noticed first, then we were talking dates. Finally, we needed hugs from Bobby and June to make firm plans.

Linda says. "I make some calls want to go this weekend? It's doable by me my work let me go. Let's see what they say." We enjoyed dinner as we leave the car to go in as Dad dropped us off.

Dad says. "Sorry I could not find her sooner. We should have gotten our phone numbers relisted when it calmed down, but we had to. When the shit hit the fan on Sam's arrest, everyone in the family got nasty calls from the newspapers to TV stations to nuts wanting to scare us. Damn, son, you do look happy. Congratulations!''

We went up Friday night after I got off work. We arrived there in time for dinner. June pointed to the spare room, an old joke about us needing sex because it had been two hours without sex. Linda grabs my hand and pulls me toward the room, holding up her ring finger with a ring on it. June goes nuts and jumps Bobby; she pulls him to their room to change a light bulb or something.

We came out after a knock at the door let us know Francis was here with her daughter Pam and Mary would be here when she gets off shift at the hospital—dinner was of roasted fish and vegetables. Over hot coffee and cake, Linda told the wedding night story of when I asked her to be my wife in the back of Bobby's Truck. Mary got there, and after the hugs, the girls went off to plan. I pulled out two Cubans, and Bobby took me to the front porch and got us some of June's tea and wine. We sat in rockers, hearing the chatter of all the women we love planning our wedding.

Pam came out, hugged my neck, and said. "Her mom was out here two or three times a month. She had never been happier in twelve years. Everyone had been happy for years because of a bold boy who turned into a man in front of our eyes. Now it is your turn. I am sorry Linda could not be here to help you finish our training, but what you did for us made my life wonderful. I stopped dating men who needed training or their mom. I even broke up a blackmail scam in college. You would have loved it when we were done. The guys were beaten up by most of the women on campus, run off the school naked, tied to a rail, and recorded on videotape. They had the police called on them, and since they had all that proof that had been edited to hide those that did not want their time in court on video tape." As Pam goes back in the house.

I asked. "Bobby, how much did you have to do to get hitched?''

He says. "We are doing it now, son. They will ask us if they need us. We just got to show up and love them.''

I asked. "Bobby, any regrets.''

Bobby says. "No, we have not heard a bad word. It might have been Linda taking to your Granddad, and getting given away by him might have changed how we are being treated.''

Linda and the ladies came out for snacks and more tea. June asks Bobby to look at a long list of things they need. We were all on the pouch, telling stories and laughing about how good life can sometimes be.

When Mary says. "I'm sad to say good night, but 7:00 a.m. comes early."

Linda says. "Please stay. This won't take long. I would like you to read this out loud: it's My Dairy from 1969. Mary has a question on her face, but it's Linda, so she begins.

Mary reads. "Monday, Feb 18, My eighteenth birthday. The boys caught me outside of the church restroom. The boy snapped my bra. God, why are men such pigs? I died when my brother did that. What will I do if another boy does it in front of the class at school or at lunch? Mae is getting it worse at lunch. We, girls, are afraid to sit with her. Same shit every day.''

"On Tuesday, Feb 19, Mae left crying again today, and she did not touch her food; another boy popped her bra strap, and the lunchroom went nuts like a touchdown, or at least the boys did. I was too scared even to try to help. We all must help her. We must, but nobody is at her table; I am sick; I'm not with her, and we could fight back somehow.''

"Wed Feb 20, that skinny shy kid who lives across the street stinks and stutters bad. He walked over, said something, and sat next to Mae. One of her tormentors, a guy twice his size, came to pop her bra. I don't know how, but he stood up, grabbed the kid's hand, and somehow flipped the kid on to the floor. When this skinny eighteen-year-old kid said in a voice so deep and strong that it stopped the cafeteria from talking, and they all turned as one to him, he said, 'Next person who touches another girl like this they are in a fucking cast.' I felt weird. It was forever before I fell asleep. I dreamed of knights on a white horse, not knights, but Rick holding my hand, and I woke up. It looked like I peed in bed. My pj's were wet, but the bed was not.''

"Thus, on Feb 21, I thought if a guy who rode the short bus could be brave, she could too. I will sit with Rick Bogart and ask him a question every day. Being shy is not a plus. Mae will never walk alone. Lunch today, Mae sat next to Rick, as did I. I was all nervous. It was twenty minutes before I could even speak to him. I started three times to talk, but he smelled good and clean for a change; for courage, I reached out and held his arm. He looked at me with his piercing blue eyes, saying so much. Finally, he reached out, held my hand on his arm, and nodded. It was like the noise of the room had stopped. I hear a tiny. "Thank you." From Rick, I ask him. "Shit, where he learned those Bruce Lees moves."

He said. "His Uncle taught it to him to keep the bullies off him."

Mae asks. "Can you teach us?"

I said. "Yes, me too." But all I thought of was his arms around me; it was a weird feeling, but I hugged my pillow when I got home. It felt delicious.''

"Fri Feb 22, six more join us at our table. Every day, he holds my hand; it gives me strength to talk.

"Mon Feb 25. We talked the whole lunch, Rick and I. It was fun. I feel funny around him. No words can tell me what this feeling is. I started a to-do list today. I know the normal high school thing to do, but on the top of my list Is Marry Rick. He will be my first and my last.''

Linda says. "Now, Bobby, would you read this list of Ricks? Please take your time. His writing is a bit hard to read.''

Linda smiled at me as she said it.

Bobby chuckled and said. "Well, look at that. It's dated Thursday, Feb 21, 1969. the first thing listed is Marry Linda, and it ends with Find Linda, and it's crossed out. He turned red. So if I recorded all these firsts listed, these two did, and where you did them and shit for how long, I will have to look up a couple of these. I am still determining what they are. But let's say they worked on their lives, with the end goal being to be married."

Now, as Uncle Bobby said, there was little to do but wait to be told when and where I found her Aunt's wedding ring. She told me where she had put it and wanted Linda to wear it and for us to be hitched. Linda does not know I have it. So the house goes quiet as Linda and June come out with tea.

Linda says. "How are our men? You guys talking about how bad being married is.''

I say. "No, we were not. I have been waiting twelve bloody years to make you an honest woman. How much longer do I have to wait, dear?''

Linda says. "We're doing it in the spring, baby. I'm yours, body and soul."

I say. "June & Bobby, I like to take my lady to bed wonder if my thirty-year-old ass has the balls to sleep in the same bed at my grandparent's place Saturday night?''

Linda says. "Hun, if they won't, we will just go to the Best Western because I am not sleeping without you in my arms.''

I say. "Goodnight, John Boy. I'm done.''

We went to the guest room and curled up in bed. Linda pulled her panties to the side as you stroked my hard cock. I rubbed your lips till your pussy made wet sounds, and you mewed. I slid gently in and was slow till your wet glistened on my cock in the moonlight coming in the window incited me. We moved softly as the night sounds rocked the bed to the sound of our gentle lovemaking. We hear the same rhythm coming from the other bedroom. Bobby was doing good. He kept up, and I tried to outlast him and ran sports scores. It did not interest me, but Linda came with me as the next room sounded like they did, too! We ate breakfast in the sun on the front porch and drove to my Pop's place to spend the day and invite them to the wedding.

We stopped for hot donuts first, getting there in time for coffee. Pops was eighty-four, and he finally retired last month as he fell off a ladder working on a light fixture. He did not get hurt but banged up a bit. His wife is eight-two and has been on him to retire for eighteen years. His 85TH birthday is the first of next month. He asked if I could drive him to the post office after lunch. When we did this in the '60s or '70s, dozens of people would just come over to say hello, shake his hand, and ask for news of the family. On this day, no one thanked him for his years of service to the city or said hello.

On the car ride home, Pops says. "It's sad to outlive your friends.''

I felt him feel invisible, and then It hit me that one day, this would be my day also. We stopped for coffee and Pops a fountain Coke with a bit of ice at the downtown Cafe where we had been taking our breaks for twenty-five-some-odd years. We went home. Linda and my Grandmother were looking at old photos of my Dad and me as a baby. Dinner was cereal or sandwiches in front of the TV like it was 1969 again. We asked what room we would take, and they refused to budge no ring, no bed thing. It came time to go to sleep.

We said "Goodnight and that we loved them; we were off to the best western. We see them at breakfast before church."

I drove around the block. We had pulled behind the bakery in the alley.

I grab Linda's hand and a pen-sized flashlight with my blanket I say. "Care to dance, my love, in the moonlight?" Linda took my hand, and we slipped into the back garden, the back way, moving without a light to the hidden spot. I put the blanket on the ground, and we were eighteen again.

We made love under the stars just like twelve years never happened; Her breasts have become fuller over the years. Her nipples still love gentle teasing like they did all those years ago, but now, after she comes, she wants her nipples worked on. I place hickeys up one side of your neck below your neckline and down to your breast; oh, they fill my hands as I twist and gently pull them. I see and feel your ass squirm against my hard-on. Your hand slides down, grabbing my cock as you own it. As your stroking my cock you keep licking your lips every time I look up from biting your nips.

I say. "You want my cock don't you, dear? OK, but I want your clit. So if you are sucking me, it's only fair."

We move so we both have what we want, and I begin licking and biting your panties as you're treating my cock like a lolly-pop. I slide a finger into your wetness, pulling your panties aside and sucking on your clit. I feel my come building in my balls, but your mouth is getting cold on my cock, so damn, I come in your mouth as you come in mine. I get up and kiss your mouth hard fucking my come out of your mouth with my tongue. You like that and grab my cock and rub it against your outer lips and jump up every time my head hits your hot wet clit. It takes just a minor adjustment, and I slip halfway inside you as I pull out, and I repeat that four or five times; you feel me getting harder in your hand, and I pull your hand up to your mouth, and my tongue is fighting with yours for my precum.

I grab your tits and slide inside you as you wrap your legs around my hips. As your hands grab my ass as I keep sliding in slow and pumping out fast, I let my cock head bang into your clit and slide down over your clit and back into you. You love it, aren't you, dear? The way your hips shake, I say you're close to coming again. So if I keep this up, I will come before you do, so I pull out and flip you over and start sliding my pussy juice-covered cock between your ass crack, just teasing your asshole. I slide down and slip back into you, just not as deep. It's teasing your inner lips, and I can't get in as deep as I want. I pull you up on your knees, and you scream into your hand as my cock is in you much deeper.

I slide in and out, building speed, but again, too fast, and I cum. I slap your ass a little hard and say. "Be still. I ordered you to be still."

You can't stand it, and every time you wiggle your ass, I slap it again. I am beginning to think you want me to spank you. I slowly go in you, slap your ass to be still. After your still, I slide out; again, I have to beat your ass for you to be still again. "Be still, or I do this."

I slide my thumb around my cock and your lips and get it wet with your juices. Just wiping off your fluids, I stick my thumb into your ass and order you to remain still. I am still going slow; it seems to be getting you close to your coming again.