Rick and Linda Bk. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I say. "OK, dear, I will be still, and you can move. I use my thumb to push you forward and deeper on my hard cock." It took more time to tell it than it got too good. Finally, Linda came, and her tightness made me go right after her.

We got dressed, went to our van, and found a Best Western to check in to, and they still had no needed to ask for Linda's ID. But, of course, the world does not care if two unmarried people wanted a room; boy, that did not happen back in our day.

We went to pick them up for church. Linda tells me after that the town feels different. I said. "I saw that also the city, and we have changed, but we did lunch at the cafeteria after church, and many folks stopped by to say hello to my grandparents. I saw their faces light up. I know it made their day. We both talked on the ride back to H-town about how we would act if our grand-kids wanted to sleep in the same bed in our house. I pulled over at a roadside park, the same one we stopped at with her Aunt all those years ago.

I asked her. "With everyone we know, not counting June and Bobby, why did your mom let us sleep together when she did? Were we pawns in some bigger chess game? What are we missing?''

We hold each other; heads are touching.

Linda says. "You always asked the hard questions, and your right. We have a right to know, but not tonight. Tonight, I want your strong arms around me. Tomorrow, we will work on our list of things to do. Now let's go home, honey.''

I drove us home. She was sleepy, so I carried her into the bathroom, sat her on the toilet, and turned left to lock up the house.

Linda took my hand, pulled me close, peed on it, and said. "I marked you your mine.''

I leaned in and bit her neck hard, leaving my mark as she groaned.

I say. "Yes, you marked. You are mine. I love that idea, Baby.''

We were less sleepy than we were just five minutes ago. I carried her to our bed, and our clothes fell off. We were slow. We built up to moans a little at a time. It felt like that one special night we were making love, and Linda asked me to be still to stop moving because if we kept moving, we would come, and it would be over.

I asked. "Linda, if you remember not moving."

She says. "I do, my love.''

Linda asked. "Can we beat forty-three minutes?''

I say. "We can try, my love. We can try.''

And forty-five minutes later, without moving, I came, and that caused Linda to cum with me. We still have yet to move. Finally, I slipped out to our sighs a few minutes later as I grew soft.

Linda says. "Go lock up, please. I guess the world changed when we were not together. Come back to bed, my love. I want your strong arms around me.''

I am not sure you could say I walked to lock up the house, but I went to the front and locked up, checking the doors, and I swear my feet never touched the floor. Monday came on time way too damn early.

Linda says. "Why does work suck so bad it leaves little energy for fun.''

I say. "It's because we are not working for us; we are working for them.''

Linda says. "So, guess we have to talk about this tonight because we come first, not them!''

I laughed and said. "Did you just hear yourself right now? You sounded like me, my love.''

Linda says. "Damn, that marriage thing can't come fast enough. Maybe I'll tell you what our date is if you make your Mac and five cheese chill tonight.''

Well, I pour us a cup of coffee. We got a few before we headed off to two places where we work. She looks up at me. She has to. I'm six foot two inches. She's five foot four inches.

Linda says. "You're giving your thirty-day notice today. I see it in your eyes. I want "US'' to work together; you are supposed to be a working photographer. Not working for someone else. This is how you fill out a to-do list; Rick Bogart Photography is open for business."

Linda goes and gets a piece of paper and pen and writes The Bogart's TO DO LIST. Get Married, open a photo studio, and have a honeymoon on the tickets to Germany. She sticks it on the fridge with a magnet. We I head to work, energized for the first time about work. Great, I gave my notice, and they canceled our tickets.

I told the owner. "He was a prick for hitting on the woman who worked there. But it was not as bad as getting a blowjob from his wife at the Xmas party. It was all teeth; I don't recommend it.'' It did not happen but his wife did try I was too smart for that.

I left before noon, turned in my keys, went home, and did my taxes to see what we had cash-wise to work with to get our business started. We are in great shape. I made a list of needed gear and contacts to call to let them know my part-time job as a photographer was going full-time. I even listed an open house for folks to see my setup.

I was planning how to set up the rooms When I felt her hands on me, so lost in thought I did not hear the door. She melted against me. I turned around, picked her up, and wrapped her legs around me.

She whispered, "Every time you touch me, my love, I feel your hand on mine that first day.''

Dinner was late that night. We held each other till hunger made her reach over and call my buddy.

Linda says. "An Dung, please, hi, it's Rick's finance, Linda. No, dear, we will sit down in the restaurant. I like everyone to see my man, but why did I call now? Do you have any of those soft-shell crabs That he likes?''

He says, "Yes, Dear lady, we got you covered, but my family is here for dinner soon. Would you honor us and eat with us tonight?''

Linda said Yes, we will be there in twenty minutes.''

We dressed nicely: a cool suit jacket and jeans for me and a sexy black A-line dress for Linda. We are taken to a table for twelve with three empty seats. A Dung is up and down working.

His older sister introduces us to the table, she says.

"You know Rick, this is 'The' Linda he talked about all those years ago at our house; I fell in love with him that night. I'm an ugly, pimple-faced kid. I knew he would find you, Linda, which made me very sad, but I kept looking till I found that feeling with my man and Linda. I am not sad for Rick anymore. He found you, now who wants drinks.''

Dinner was a family affair, and they toasted us like family. Linda asked them if they would like to attend the wedding as she had no one from her family coming. They said it would be an honor, and their warm hugs and best wishes capped off a fantastic night.

A Dung's younger sister Tina says. "We were going dancing, and would we like two come with us?''

I started to say school night. Linda popped up and said. "Rick quit his job today. 'Rick Bogart Photography' opens tomorrow.''

We went to Rich's a dance club and danced for a few hours until the assholes wanted to dance with Linda and Tina. Linda is street-smart and can cool the heels of the worst Wolf, but when they lay hands on both ladies, their skills are known by all who do not blink. Tina's guy is upside down, looking sick, like he wishes he had stayed home, and Linda's dude is flat on his back. She bent his wrist back, and her foot was on his neck, keeping him in place.

Well, I see. "You do hit like a girl, a bad-ass girl, but so lady-like kicking ass.''

The bouncers came and took the guys away, and we were gifted drinks.

Linda says. "Let's go home, Big boy. We need to talk about that hits like a girl crack.''

It was fun. We woke to the sun. I started the coffee, and Linda washed her face. We started our day holding hands and drinking coffee.

We finished coffee, and Linda went into my office and said. "Honey, we got to get you a new desk, one that can take you fucking me.''

I thought I would take her to GENSCO, a Junkyard surplus store of cool stuff from tank helmets to twenty-five pounds of spam and eggs ready to eat, dated 1969 to wing tanks and office desks. My Dad, I have to call Dad, we have to go. We have such fun trying to outdo the other on knowing what things are or bullshitting the other about what they aren't. Linda needs to learn my tool geek mode. I can geek out at tools and machines for hours, but it's time she knows.

I say. "I know things have been a challenge these last twelve years, dear, but you can come with my Dad and me to a surplus store to get a metal desk, and we can drool over tools we never need, or we made up stories on how to use them.''

She looks at me and says. "OK, you never told me about this kink, but I got to see, so that you know, your eyes are smiling.''

I say. "We can make a day of it breakfast at Tel-wink.''

Linda says, "We are not going out of town, so it's plan b or Alfred's for breakfast and on to Gensco.''

I called Dad, and since he's retired, we can go anytime. Linda had fun even coming up with more colorful uses or sex acts with tools. We had a blast. We bought a desk made of metal, and matching chairs needed to be reupholstered, some on wheels, some not. A set of filing cabinets and an excellent trash can that looked like a bomb needed paint, but we spent 200 bucks and had three times the fun. Dad hugged us both as we dropped him off.

I thought she wanted to go to the paint store to get paint for the studio space, the living room, the dining room, and the bedroom. I had plans to open the ceiling from eight and a half to eleven feet in the three rooms and open the walls to make a darkroom off the kitchen and a fair-sized studio space instead of the living room. We picked colors and bought enough paint for the whole interior of the house. We hire someone to paint the outside, and if you want to engage your ex-roommates to help paint indoors, we can pay them for their time and make a party of it. Plans are made, and a to-do list is added to. I am still determining what our wedding will be like, but I have no worries.

I ask Linda. "If she wants me to get a new suit or tux.''

She laughed so hard she fell to the couch and said. "Honey, I forgot about your suit. You forgive me, baby, or must she make it up to me?"

Not one turned down an offer, which was a friendly wink, but I remember getting a blowjob in a men's changing room, but her moms in the story, and my face clouded over.

Linda reaches up, pulls me to her, and says. "That day I kissed Mom with the taste of you in my mouth, I swear she Frenches me and comes. I saw you wanted to say we should do that again, and your right, but can we do it here now? I don't want to remember her; I want to feel you instead, baby.''

She kept me happy on the couch for what seemed like hours, and it had gotten late, but an odd feeling came over me. I needed to see what they had used at The Blue Bird Circle resale shop near River Oaks. It's less than fourteen minutes away. So we hop in the van and stop and see what's what.

We brough Aunt Jane's clothes here, and the counter girl remember us, she says. "We got a rack of fabulous men's '70s suits; she rolls it out. I see a Light Gold 1970s men's Nehru jacket just like mine.

Linda takes it off the rack and says. "No fucking way baby, hold me." She shows me in my writing Rick Bogart 1971.

The sales girl goes to get her manager. "He says this is his."

I say. "I pay for it. It's the least I can do."

Linda blesses her and tells them the story I bought it for prom, and she tells a short version. The sales girl puts it on me. It won't quite close.

She says. "Not bad for twelve years, but we got a lady who works magic. So I called and asked if she could see you she said yes."

We were given an address near one of the parts of town I lived near. So we go to see her. She's a hot-looking fifty-five-year-old lady who, my spider sense, tells me he's a guy, but he wanted to be called Madam Dozier, and I have no issues with it.

She starts by saying. "I eat bullshit for breakfast, and this smells. Could you show me your ID? She sees it, and is your Dad, Bob?''

I say, "Yes, mam.''

Madam Dozier. "Bryan High School, he was two years ahead of me, but he shagged my sister and, I think, my mom.

Linda giggles. "Your sister's name is Dorthy, and her daughter is Debbie? Oh god, you have to tell him we are going to bust. Madam, did your mom or your sister ever mention Rick and the summer of 1971? And standing here is the second of the Bogart family to be friends with your sister and her daughter.''

Madam Dozier sits down and says. "Mom hinted, but Sis came out and said it was the greatest summer of her life.''

Linda asked if you guys would like to be at our wedding on April 21, the day we both planned to marry each other all those years ago.

Madam Dozier put my jacket on me, and she asked. "I'll watch you two get hitched. Are you wearing a shirt under it? No, take it off, Big boy?''

Linda laughs, looks at me, and says. "I tell Rick that when I want him to come or make me come, but we are such sick little fuckers I say you're a very naughty lady, and well, you can see his problem.''

I say. "I am OK with it, but AIDS reduced my friends list so much I am not sure I wanted to. I have never been with a man but with my hand, and I was thinking about it.''

When she broke down and cried. "She went to four services this week alone. She lost her last two lovers to this.''

Linda and I held her till her tears dried up.

Madam Dozier says. "She was too scared to go by herself to get tested.''

I say. "The free clinic is open till seven p.m.. So come on ladies, grab your handbag, dear dinner is on us after.''

Well, any day at the clinic would be strange if you live outside the loop, but the world has many shades of colors and tastes. We might be the only two out of place looking like the Rocky Horror show rejects of Brad and Janet.

I say. "We should get tested too. How much cash you got on you, Hun?"

Linda says. "I thought the test was twenty bucks.''

"It is, but I got 300 on me now. How much do you have on you? I want to pay for their test; I lost too many friends to this." I tell of my opera friends and the shows they put on and my need to buy a black suit.

I get up and go to the window to tell her what I want to do. Someone else said about a missed friend, Names became faces, faces became friends, and friends became lovers. An AID's quilt the size of a football field names only it becomes a nation's tears.

When someone was called in and came out, he said. "And somebody paid for a bunch of tests. You're the only one who went to the window.''

Kids, maybe a fifteen-year-old punk street kid says. "Why the fuck you do it, you wanker?''

I say. "Because I lost too many fucking friends, and Life's not fair, but damn it, every gift of kindness given to me has taught me to pass it on.''

After a nice dinner, we got invited to an open mike night. It was 'wear a G-string and get your ass in free.' They did not throw rocks when I sang, but they should have. Linda got up and did three or four show tunes, and the owner asked if she liked a job singing. We are happy life's not normal, but we're not either.

My jacket was ready a few days later, and instead of just jeans, I planned on with my handmade dress boots. Madam had a pair of men's silk-lined Tight leather pants with an extra room in the junk department. Good lord, when did my ass ever look this good. Linda made me try it on to see how I looked in it. She lost her ability to talk to form words, hunger in her eyes, her neck flushed, her nipples rose, and said hi.

I say. "I've seen that look of hunger on her before, and I don't mean to be rude, but my baby needs me. So you are welcome to stay and watch. We said we were weird. We never make it home without getting busted by a cop, and you don't want that to happen now, right? So do I kick off my shoes, and this gets weird or what.''

Madam says. "Shoes, OK, shoes. I feel her pain. I never thought I would get turned on by straight sex, but you guys are so yummy. Oh my gods, is that his cock.''

Linda says. "No, it was hers." And she made it so. "But I can share.''

As Madam Dozier came closer and they teased me, I did not feel gay or straight hands or mouth. It just felt good. We flirted and played safely with a condom. Linda and I gave an excellent hand job.

Linda says. "Rick, you have now fucked a whole family. What comes next, world peace?''

We had tea and smoked after, and I say. "I have not held a dick since the days of The Garden Oaks Art Club.''

As Bobby had said, there is not much to do at the wedding. I ordered camera gear and studio lighting, got a Yellow Pages advert for a whole year for 1800 bucks, a new phone line, some new gadgets, an answering machine, and something called a fax machine. Both sold for over 1000 dollars, bringing me into the new electronic world.

I saw an insurance agent covering our gear, liability, and life insurance. I set up a 401k and a bank account and got a tax license. I talked to contractors, who start next week, as do the painters. Her roommates passed on the painting job, but I just hired painters. I took 120 of my photos and loaded them in a slide tray. We had dinner with my Dad, Gale, Mae, and her new man at our house, but he did not last long. I showed my photos on a seventy-inch projection screen.

I say. "I got wall space in my office, the waiting room office, and a changing room with a locking door."

We picked out the images and ordered prints. I designed and ordered business cards with some for Linda. Hers are listed as Mrs. Linda Bogart, Co-owner, Studio Manager, and mine Co-owner Photographer. I did everything on my list for our business, and very few on my first list left, but It's a week before the wedding date. I have done everything I can do now. It's time to put my feet up and wait to be told what to do again.

The week went by fast. Bobby and June asked if we wanted a stag night or stripper party just two days before the wedding. I asked them why they waited so long to ask me and Bobby's answer.

We will go with Bobby's answer. "He turned down a full night of fun at the Chicken Ranch because he said that would be cheating on Linda, are we right?''

I say. "Your right, damn; it's like you know me now. Here's Linda.''

She says. "Nope, don't need an amateur when I got a pro right here.''

Now, being the cheeky bastard that I am, I say. "Now, if you can talk Linda into that cute Cowboy stripper outfit again, that would be OK with me.''

Linda says. "Linda shook her head and said I was planning on wearing it on our Honeymoon, but your ex-job screwed us on that.''

I say. "You guys know I have a hard time surprising Linda or keeping secrets, and I just give up and go with it, right?''

I heard Bobby and June say, "Yes, dear, we know."

I say. "Linda, could you go get the frozen guts for the sausage bag out of the freezer, please, dear.''

She brings it in and unwraps it like it's got parts in it, but it has two thousand cold hard cash, two tickets first class to Paris, France, hotel rooms, and tours for two weeks.

I say. "That was every dime from my thirtieth birthday party and a bit more. But you talked at eighteen, wanting to see and be there with me. It was the one thing I never added to any list. Because I knew if I did, I would never be able to pull this off without you knowing.''

Linda says. "Love you guys, we got to go, but you might hear his screams in the next few hours; June the fucker is full of surprises; I guess I have to keep loving him." And she did.

We packed the van, and Mae is coming with us.

Linda says. "Let's go eat SOS and stop by Aunt Jane's. I want flowers from her garden to make my bouquet with.''

They made hair pieces for her Shield Maidens and the sweetest bouquet as we drove to Bryan.

I say. "When I see those, I think of her. We planted them and talked about how beautiful you would be walking down the aisle to me with them.''

"She was crying on the flower beds, as did I; it was just after you went to Canada." I handed Linda an envelope. In it was a pair of blue panties of her Aunt's.