Rick and Linda Bk. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She says. "You need to pull over next roadside park, Mae. Would you like to take a walk for fifteen minutes, or would you like to help?''

Mae says. "Guys, I love you both to pieces, but I am going to take a walk; I could not stand tasting heaven only once, so I leave.''

Linda says. "Wait, you never said yes to us two because you thought it would only happen once, and we would stop loving on you. Naw, girl, get that ass in here. You are helping and staying over for a long weekend, and we will show you heaven, but we are running late today.''

So hot lips, a pair treat me nicely, and four hands, I fill Aunt Jane's panties, and Linda puts them on. My wet seed calms her. She says she feels me inside her, and Nothing is better than that. But people who love us think we are weird.

We get to Bobby's place, and the wedding is in four hours. Everything is done, and lord, there must be 300 chairs and tables and three BBQ pits on wheels. A beer company is here as Bobby gives me a glass of 'Junes tea' after that, or maybe before I find myself smiling, people come in and out. I keep smiling. I have hoped for this day for twelve years. I worked on this day by working on myself, never asking if I deserved this; well, if you work hard enough, you do.

My Dad comes to me and says. "You are sure standing tall and proud, son; you became a man. We are so proud of you. You two together fucking every chance you got, but the love you showed us your family was charming. Linda talked to me. She wants me to walk her down to you. I said Yes.'' Dad said as he teared up, as did Bobby.

Bobby says. "Son, It's standing room only. We called the BBQ place, and they are sending more food. Someone called a beer truck. They got four kinds of beer. You need a shot to stiffen your spine.''

Dee comes in and says. "He does well when he does not drink. Damn, you clean up nice they're ready for you to come out.

She adds a flower from Aunt Jane's garden into my lapel.

I say. "We cried on those flower beds twelve years ago. Now, they bring such joy to the room.

I walk out, and the noise of people turning to see me dressed as if I wanted to be married to Linda just twelve years ago. I own it. I walked with a hundred hands lifting me as I walked the wows; the lucky bitch was heard a few times, making my smile even more expansive. Finally, I stopped, and Linda's preacher from her church was there. Bagpipes start Amazing Grace as the wedding party forms lines and walks in. My family next walks in, and An Dung, my Best man. His family is there, but they sit on Linda's side. Finally, Rey and his wife are there.

Then, everyone is seated, and a harp starts to play. I am still determining what it was. This day is beginning to blur some. Then, the best man, An Dung, walks out with Mae. It looks like they have eyes only for them. An Dung is wearing a sharp suit and vest, but Mae is wearing a white short white simple dress and a Gold and chrome shield with flowers in her hair. Her shoes have straps that wrap around her legs.

When all six Shield Maidens walk by, I see a short Roman sword on each shield; the wedding march starts and my goddess walks out of the house, floating on a cloud, holding onto my Dad's arm. She is in a white dress cut from a Greek goddess's statue, the same Amazon sandals, and she walks with a spear. The sweetest bouquet is tied on with a ribbon. My Dad brings her to me, and he kisses her cheek, and he goes and sits with Gale and his parents.

The preacher sees the weapons and says. "Joking here. Good idea not to object when I ask that question.''

There is a loud noise. It might have been a table fell, But the Maids and Linda pulled their weapons, and they were fucking ready I would not give anyone a chance to live after that. When Linda nodded, weapons were slapped against the shield, and they were back in place. Linda handed her spear to Mae.

Not everyone knew the story, and I felt no need to share it. But we said our vows. The preacher got a laugh when he asked whether he needed to say it about holding your piece, and the Maids slapped their sandals, making a good noise. But like Bobby said, I'm just waiting to be told what to do. And I was told to kiss my wife, and I did; we were induced as Mr. and Mrs.

When we walked into the house, 30 or 4,000 people kissed us, patted us on the back, and a million other things that I promised myself I would not forget. But there is so much happiness I can remember that. I look at Linda; I feel her; I do my wife. Linda cries. I cried. It is time for dinner. We walk out. Cars are trying to get in the traffic on the highway was bad and stopping People walking up. Some said they parked a few miles away. Well, I am sure there was toast given, and I am sure I was told to cut a cake, so a cake was cut. In the first dance, my Dad walked up and bowed to Linda, took her hand, and danced like Fred Astaire on the dance floor.

June said to a group of us. "And that's where you got your magic from, son, ain't that some shit? It's like looking at a mirror; love her, or she kicks your ass, son treasure her as I know you do."

Well, the party was still on fire. It's four a.m., and the party was off the hook. My Dad's friends from high school, including my Dad, got up and played big band music. They were good. We danced, ate, and were still dancing. But I got my second wind. Bobby comes to me, hands me the keys to the truck, and says there's a road map, too. Go there. Linda throws the bouquet, and Mae catches it; no Linda takes the spear off it first. We got dusted with rice. I was driving to an overlook on the river thirty feet off the bank, facing the rising sun soon. I parked. I wanted the fish tank near the house, but there are too many people everywhere, some in tents, necking in the fields.

Linda looks up at the stars, leans over, and says. "Big Boy, pinche me, baby. My brother called. He was told our Dad's family knew about the wedding and talked about crashing it. That's why the shields and swords and there were a dozen guns here tonight. Nobody fucks with my man. Well, other than Me, she said, undoing my pants.

Stay tuned for part 10.