Rick & Natalie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Listening to Rick recount the details of his date had a strange effect on Natalie. She yearned to make his pain go away, but kept landing in the same place. He's my only boy. What can I do?

She had a fleeting glimpse of a memory of three weeks ago. She was walking past Rick's room. His door was partially open, and she could see that he was masturbating. He was prostrate on the bed on his back, and she couldn't help but notice that he had grown up significantly since the last time she saw him nude.

She thought nothing of it at the time, but now the memory seemed to take on a life of its own. She pictured Rick nude, a perfect specimen of young manhood, good looks, and fabulous physique. Somewhere within her, an old, almost forgotten stirring woke within her. She wished she had a man like her son. She wasn't too old to still have hopes, but they were few and far between.

"What should I do, Mom? I can't have sex like this; it will give me a heart attack the next time I come so quickly."

"Well, son, let me think on this for a while, and we will talk again later. You need to calm down; why don't you go to your room and get yourself some rest? Maybe take care of that obvious excitement you have going on down there."

Rick was surprised at his mom's words. Her speaking so blatantly was unusual to hear from her. He knew his mom wasn't a prude, but this felt different. It also felt unusually good. Mom could always fix everything.

Rick continued dating Jasmin. They kept their dates in the daylight. They kissed frequently, but so far, Rick had made no effort to go any further. Jasmin tried to assure him that no matter what happened, it would be okay.

Rick explained to her that he wasn't ready to do anything anymore for a while. Rick explained (lied) that he wanted them to become closer before having any more sex. Jasmin thought it was charming that Rick was being so conservative; it was just that much more of a reason to want him. Finding a man who was more interested in getting to know her instead of just wanting to fuck. She didn't know that Rick was dying to make love to her. He was just afraid.

As the weeks passed, Natalie became increasingly uncomfortable with how much time Rick and Jasmin spent together. Rick was spending more time away from home, and Natalie missed him terribly. She wanted her boy back. How ridiculous is that? She thought. She decided to check in with Rick to see how he was doing. She planned an excellent dinner, thinking that would be a good time to talk to her son. She informed Rick not to make any plans for the coming Saturday night. Even if he had to cancel a date with Jasmin. Much to Natalie's relief, Rick agreed to have dinner with her.

It had been a week since Rick's last date; Natalie was sitting at the kitchen table in her bra and panties, typical for her first cup of coffee. Rick would be awake shortly, and it was time to talk to him again. Maybe he was working through his problem by himself. But he had not opened any conversation with her. It was time to take the bull by the horns.

Natalie thought about her son's situation and pondered what she could do as a mother to help him through this phase of his raising. The thought of doing nothing was not part of her construct. Rick was her one and only; he would not hurt if she could help. Her thoughts danced around with several ideas, but nothing materialized that brought her peace. She decided that maybe a frank, open discussion about sex and all that it entails, or at least a good introduction, would be a good idea. Natalie was feeling fidgety and uncertain about how this conversation would go down.

As expected, Rick came into the dining room wearing only his boxers. Natalie noticed right off that he still had partial morning wood. She was taken aback at the size of his half-erection.

"Good morning, son." She said brightly, "would you like some coffee?"

Rick instantly gawked at her manner of dress. He couldn't remember having seen her in this state of undress. Her lace bra barely covered her breasts, and her panties, well, he had never seen anything like that before. He felt his cock twitch at his mother's appearance.

"Rick? I think we should talk about your last date. I've been thinking about it a lot, and maybe I can help. But I'm going to be very explicit in speaking to you. Is that okay?"

"Sure, Mom, I suppose so."

"Hun, just how much do you know about sex? I assume you're a virgin, is that right?"

Natalie held her breath.

"Yes," he said reluctantly. "I'm 19 years old and have never had sex. But I have a basic idea of how it works. I just don't have any control over my...dick. It has a mind of its own. Last week, Jasmin and I tried to make love. Oh, mom, it was awful. It's been terrorizing all week long. I've been mortified with embarrassment. Everything was going okay until..."

"Until what, son? It would be best if you told me everything; I might have some helpful information or help from my experience. So, what happened to my boy?"

"Well, we started making out, you know, kissing and stuff."

"What kind of stuff, Son? Tell me exactly."

"We went to her home because nobody was going to be there. Once we got there, she took me to the guest house at their place. We shot a little pool before Jasmin approached me and took my hand. Then she led me to the bedroom. She closed the door and walked over to the bed. I swear to God, Mom, then she started removing all her clothes. She is so gorgeous; I was hard before we even got to the room. Anyway, she stood by the bed and proceeded to remove all her clothes. Then she sat down on the bed and reached out her hand to me. I walked over to her, and she started undressing me. She took off my shirt, undid my belt, unsnapped my pants, and slid them down to my ankles. I stepped out of my jeans, and there we were. Completely naked."

"Then what happened, Rick?"

"We lay down beside each other and started kissing."

"Was she touching you?" Natalie asked.

"Yes, she was," said Rick.

"Where was she touching you son?"

"She was touching me everywhere. It felt so good, not like anything I've ever felt before. But then she took my cock in her hand and told me to touch her at the same time. So I did, and damn it, Mom, I could tell that I was going to come again. But before I could stop her, I came all over her hand. Jasmin giggled, Mom. It was horrible. This is driving me crazy. I hate myself."

"Whoa there, Rick, that is no way to talk about yourself. Nothing is wrong with you that some time and practice won't cure."

"Son, there isn't a man alive that I have ever known who didn't have control issues when they were first starting. Do you know anything about testosterone? It's the hormone that makes you horny all the time."

"Yeah, I know about testosterone, Male growth hormone, blah, blah. Mostly I know that it makes my voice crackle and my dick hard all the time."

"So what exactly made you so hard with Jasmin?"

"It was the kiss, Mom; feeling her wet tongue in my mouth made me think about wanting to have sex with her, and bam, I was hard as a rock. Then, when I felt her touching me, I couldn't take it. I came almost instantly. God, Mom, what am I going to do?"

"What would you like to do, son?"

"I want to make love; I have seen it done before; lord knows I have enough porn magazines. My head knows all about making love, but my body gets in a hurry."

"Let's start from scratch; maybe we can de-sensitize you some. Tell me about your cock, son. I want every detail you can manage."

Rick gulped, "What do you want to know, Mom?"

"Well, how often do you think about sex? Do you stay horny all the time, or does it come and go? Who do you think about that makes you horny.?"

Rick couldn't ignore that he was getting aroused hearing his mom speak so casually to him about his sex life, or lack of it.

"So what have you done exactly when it comes to sex."

"Not very much, Mom. I've kissed, and Jasmin and I have sort of fondled each other, but that never lasts very long. Up until last week, I had never seen a naked woman in real life. Well, except for you, Mom, and that doesn't count. I didn't even get to look at Jasmin without her clothes on. I came so fast."

Natalie thought about her options for about 2 seconds and said, "Let's start with anatomy. Picture books are fine, but they tell you nothing about women. Science books are fine for anatomy, but they don't teach anything about sexual performance. What you need is the real thing. Do you think Jasmin would be willing to help with that?"

"Maybe, I don't know," Rick said. "She is probably as horny as I am."

What he didn't say was that his erection had been continuing to grow throughout the whole conversation. He felt perplexed but oddly safe talking to his mother intimately. He assumed the erection was from thinking about Jasmin.

"You know Rick, I'm not a virgin."

"Duhhhh mom, ya think?"

"What I mean, baby, is I can tell you how to get closer to Jasmin and let her know how you feel."

"She knows exactly how I 'Feel' mom, that's the problem. I don't know how to go about what I've learned by reading and watching porn. I guess I'm too shy."

Shy was not a word that Natalie would generally use when it came to Rick. Natalie saw that her son was terribly tense, as evidenced by his full boner. He wasn't huge, but he was above average for sure. Deep within herself, she intuitively knew where this conversation would go and what she needed to do. But first, she wanted him to invite Jasmin for dinner at their home. Maybe Jasmin would understand if she knew she had mom's permission. That rankled Natalie; Rick belonged to her. In a manner of speaking. It took some doing to talk Rick into calling Jasmin, but at his mother's insistence, he called and invited Jasmin to dinner again. Much to his relief and her credit, she said yes.

Rick told his mom about the date. Natalie said that was great and that she would make it a point to give them some space so that her son could make another attempt at satisfying this hot young woman, Jasmin.

Jasmin showed up for dinner, dressed to kill. She had on a beautiful multi-colored near tie-dye style blouse and was wearing a white full-length skirt. Her hair was pulled up in a fashionable bun. She wore long feather earrings; it was something like 1976 meets 2024, and it worked for her very well, in a noticeable way.

Dinner was going along just fine; casual conversation filled the air as they spoke about current events. Jasmin proved to be very good at conversation and well-tuned into current events. It was obvious that she was brilliant and well-informed. Natalie saw Jasmin staring at Rick from time to time. She could tell that Jasmin was attracted to Rick. That was half the battle, for good or bad.

Natalie decided it was time to crush the ice. "What do you two say we go to the living room? We have some things I would like to talk to you about."

Jasmin and Rick both raised their eyebrows at this comment. Rick couldn't imagine what she meant, and Jasmin was just as clueless. They relocated to the living room. Rick and Jasmine sat on the couch while Natalie sat in the loveseat across from them.

"Okay, you two, I know this is none of my business, but would you please tell me about the difficulty you've been having."

Rick groaned audibly.

"It's okay, Son; you're not the first couple to have gone through this, although I don't know how common it is to help you this way."

"Jasmin, I invited you over here to give you both a chance to have a proper environment to explore each other safely, with no rush, time restrictions, or interruptions."

Natalie could not believe that she was offering up her son to this woman. It felt so uncomfortable; having sex meant he wouldn't be her little boy anymore or anything else. She was going to lose Rick.

Jasmin was appreciably uncomfortable with the wide-open nature of what Natalie was proposing. It was OK with her regarding being with Rick; she was very anxious to explore all of him. She felt terrible that he had such a control issue. Her heart went out to him every time he lost control. She could completely empathize with his humility. She had grown up the "ugly duckling." Until puberty set in, she was straight as a board, all teeth and ears and hard pressed to look like a girl. Then puberty set in, and all that changed. But she never forgot how hard it was to go through. She had gone out with Rick about five times. She had been sure he would never call her after what happened at the movie house on their first date.

But to her surprise and happiness, Rick did call and ask her out. He made it a point to let her know that he just wanted to date without getting serious on any front, including sex. Jasmin found that romantic and sweet and totally misplaced. She was prepared to go to any length to get this intelligent, gorgeous, capable man in her grasp.

Jasmin wasn't as hot about Rick's mom as he was. She could see the momma's boy in Rick quickly enough. That worked for Jasmin. She knew Rick could be putty in her hands, given half a chance. So far, those chances have been cut short by Rick's premature ejaculations. Rick's mom told them she would help facilitate the consummation by letting them use her home.

"I'm going to go to my room now; you two can have the whole house to yourselves. And I'll say goodnight by saying don't do anything I wouldn't do."

With that, Natalie left, went to her bedroom, and closed the door.

Rick was at a bit of a loss; no, he was at a significant loss to know what to do. He plucked up his courage and took Jasmin by the hand, to his bedroom across the hall from his mom's room.

Natalie sat on the bed nervously, nibbling on a fingernail while she ran various scenarios of Rick and Jasmin fumbling their way to adulthood. She searched within herself, trying to pinpoint why she was having such a hard time letting go of Rick. God, he was the spitting image of his father. Natalie allowed herself to think about her younger years and the sex she used to enjoy. She fantasized about being held again, caressed and fondled, and ultimately being fucked with abandon.

Her fingers strayed down to her now damp pussy and tentatively touched herself. She didn't allow this pleasure very often; it was great while it lasted, but when the fantasy was over, and she had climaxed, she found herself inevitably back in the same swamp of despair.

Rick stepped over to Jasmin and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Her open shirt revealed her understated, simple pink bra. Her breasts were probably about 34 C cups, large compared to her petite frame. Her skin was tanned, and you could see the trace of a tan line at her cleavage. The semi-padded bra didn't do a thing to hide her very erect nipples.

She discovered feeling Rick undress her made her feel very sensual. That was a new sensation; she hadn't felt like this since the last time she shopped for lingerie at Victoria's Secret. Rick was consumed with lust, and it was growing more urgent by the minute. He could feel his undoing coming at him like a freight train.

That was when Natalie heard Rick say loud enough to hear quite plainly,

"Son of a Bitch!"

Then, shortly later, he heard the bedroom door open and then close, and shortly after that, the front door closed rather loudly.

That's not good, she thought to herself.

She waited a while and decided to check on Rick. She knocked softly and heard Rick tell her to come in. He was lying on the bed stark naked, his arm over his eyes. She could tell that he was weeping.

"Son, are you okay? What happened?" She asked.

"The exact same thing as last time Mom. I can't control myself. I just want to die. What am I going to do, Mom? I have to learn. But I can't get past second base without shooting my damned wad all over the place."

Natalie sat down next to Rick's naked body and put her gentle hand on his chest. "Son, it's going to be okay, I promise."

"How, Mom, how can it ever be okay?"

"You will just have to be patient, Rick. It will be okay with time."

Rick sat up on the bed, looked Natalie directly in the eyes, and said,

"I can't take any more of this frustration; it's killing me."

There was some pause, then he asked, "Mom, will you be my Jasmin?"

Then, he immediately looked away, shocked at his desperation. Asking his mom to stand in for his girlfriend. Rick couldn't see how it could get any worse, so he said, "What would be wrong with that, Mom?"

"Some people would say plenty, but I don't want to be your Jasmin, not because of you, my son, but because there is nothing I wouldn't do for you. But I don't know if I can reopen that part of myself. I closed that part of myself a long time ago. I think I better go to bed, son; this has been a difficult night."

Natalie left Rick's room for her own. She sat down at her dressing table and appraised herself. She looked great for barely forty. Her hair revealed a slight amount of gray, but not very much. Her auburn hair cascaded around her shoulders. Her bust was ample and had only started showing a bit of sag. Her face was movie star pretty. She thought on occasion that she had missed her calling.

She had married relatively young, which she did not regret. She rarely made impulsive choices. Rick was one of those permanent choices she had made. She did not regret that in the least. Except for those occasions when she felt lost and alone. When she was feeling blue, Rick could always bring her around. She was never really alone.

With these things on her mind, she decided to go above and beyond the call of motherly duty. She realized that, in all likelihood, if Rick were like his father, his sex drive would be something to contend with. She also realized Rick would only get more frustrated and angry over his predicament. Her options were getting fewer and fewer.

One, she could arrange for a prostitute to handle the problem. That would not happen since there was no telling what he might contract. Besides that, there would be another woman to contend with.

Second, she could completely take over and guide Rick and Jasmin literally step by step. That had all kinds of problems, mainly with Natalie's possessiveness.

Third, she could take matters into her own hands and show Rick the ropes herself. The last thought caught her off guard for a minute before she realized she was tingling when she thought about helping (touching?) her son.

Despite her close relationship with her son, she had never considered him in a sexual way. Casting light on that line of thinking caused her some noticeable distress. How could she be sexual with her son?

On one hand, she couldn't imagine how that would ever come about, but on the other hand, she couldn't imagine Rick going on indefinitely in pain. Nor could she ignore the fleeting pictures of what being sexual with Rick would look like.

She allowed her imagination to roam freely where, in very short order, she was thinking wholly about Rick. She made up her mind. Rick's happiness was more important to her than any social prohibition. And if she knew her son, which she did, Rick might be shy at first, but the hormones would do the job.

So...how do you go about telling Rick her plan? Or should she just go to him, take him in her arms, caress him sweetly, and simply seduce him? She found herself getting warmer and feeling a little bit flushed. Oh my God, I'm getting horny for my son!

That was the final brick in the wall to come crashing down. She was going to teach her son how to have sex, and the more she thought about it, the wetter she got. She was having feelings of lust that she had forbidden in herself for years. Not since she had a man for herself.

She was going to show Rick everything he wanted to know. For Rick, that would be everything there is to know. Now, all she had to do was to make it happen. But first, she needed to check on Rick.