Rick & Natalie

Story Info
Mother dotes on Son.
17.8k words
4.63
34.9k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ben_Jax
Ben_Jax
69 Followers

Rick and Natalie

Rick had just turned nineteen. His sandy blond hair was cut in a conservative Banker cut that complimented his natural chiseled looks. He was muscular and broad-chested. He had inherited his father's sharp, good looks. He was a quiet kind of guy. He wasn't prone to rambling chit-chat. When he spoke, it was usually direct and to the point.

Natalie was particularly proud of Rick's confidence, even though, in her mind, he was still her little boy. Now he was going out on a date and to her surprise, she was very concerned about her boy becoming a man.

Her 19-year-old son was upstairs getting ready for his date. Natalie's nervousness was palpable as she finished up the supper dishes. She had spent the last 19 years raising Rick. She seriously doubted anyone could take care of him the right way, now that he was of the age where the right way only meant one thing.

Rick's father was lucky to have her as the one taking care of him. Rick was an exact replica of his father, and if he had inherited the same genes, Rick would definitely need someone like her. She was experienced in matters of sex. She and Rick were very comfortable when it came to talking about everything, including, if not especially, sex.

As Rick was growing, Natalie fielded all the questions about physical anatomy, and to that extent, they talked about sexual reproduction and the potential consequences that come with being sexually active. At that time, it was only mildly interesting to Rick; his Dad had taught him the basic mechanics of intercourse via an age-appropriate book he had brought home.

After Dad was gone and as he grew older, he was left with speculation about the finer points, but to Rick, they were all finer points. It made him nervous as hell thinking about how much he didn't know. Rick did not realize he had the finest instructor at his fingertips, and he was mostly clueless.

For Natalie, there was only one of her and no one else like her. Thus, the pending conundrum. Luckily for Rick's dad, Natalie had an exceptional sex drive. It was enough to keep up with him and ensure no desire was left unfulfilled. Unfortunately, other variables were at play and things didn't last until death do them part, but it was a good run while it lasted. At least Rick was the perfect gift that came out of their union.

Natalie couldn't keep herself from doting on her only son. There wasn't anything that she wouldn't do for him. She had done her best to raise Rick so that he would be successful in life. He was very self-reliant, even though, at heart, Natalie knew that her son was something of a momma's boy. That was mainly her fault. She had put all her energy into raising him, and for the last decade or so, he had been the only man worthy of her attention.

She felt very close to her son and knew that Rick felt very close to her. That closeness was the main reason for her apprehension, as her boy was about to share hugs and kisses with another woman. She felt slightly embarrassed at the thought and shook her head hard to get those pictures out of her mind.

Natalie realized she couldn't deny that the thought of Rick being with a girl left her uneasy. More accurately, she found herself feeling blue for some reason. She felt a little pang in the pit of her stomach. She realized that she was borderline depressed. Her feelings left her bewildered and just more worried, not only about Rick but also about herself. Whether consciously or subconsciously, she had raised Rick to be a romantic and a perfect gentleman. Sadly, the fruit of her efforts was meant for another woman, whether she deserved to receive such a gift or not.

The girl he was going out with was lucky to have him and probably didn't deserve all he presented as a man. A man with good looks, good manners, and maybe even a good sex drive, if genetics had played its role correctly. The kind of man that Natalie would have loved to have. Well, she did have one for a while, but good things don't last forever, as they say.

The last thought was particularly concerning. Rick was perfect for whoever was fortunate to get his affection. But Natalie always knew that no one was worthy of someone like Rick. No one would deserve to have what she had raised to be a real man. Many had tried and failed. She always took some comfort in seeing girls come and go without making any lasting effect on Rick.

Many, that is, until Jasmin came along. Natalie wasn't ready for Rick to be as smitten by someone as he had seemed to be smitten by her.

Her boy was growing up, and she didn't like the idea. If it were up to her, she would have kept him all to herself. Her little man, her little boy, her little...she couldn't quite put a finger on what it was that she wanted him to be. Whatever she was feeling was more profound than her conscience would admit.

This new girl, Jasmin, certainly had his attention. Natalie didn't want to acknowledge that she felt a little jealous. She found the thought very disturbing. She had spent so much energy raising him, and she had dedicated her life to him. Now, he was moving on to another woman, as he naturally would have wanted to, but it felt like the only man in her life was being taken from her.

He had found a replacement for her, but she had no replacement for him. Was she really jealous? It couldn't be. At least not in the traditional sense of being jealous. Most likely, she was just feeling a little bit of anxiety. It was only natural, because, like it or not, there were some withdrawal effects. It was only natural to feel a little emptiness, having spent all her waking moments caring for him, living for him, and making him the center of her universe.

When she thought a little deeper, it dawned on her that it wasn't his affection being divided between two women that bothered her. It was, really, and for sure, the thought of Rick being sexual with another woman that bothered her the most.

Jasmin was 18 years old; he had met her at the high school gym just before graduation. They shared a class period during gym. He was not usually drawn to women his own age, but she was a petite thing and one helluva swimmer. She had caught Rick's attention while she was practicing her relay warm-ups. He couldn't believe that a little 120-pound body like hers could generate so much power physically.

Jasmin was built like an athlete. Her petite frame made her musculature that much more pronounced. She stood at an even five feet tall. She was getting out of the pool when Rick offered her a towel. She took the towel with a lovely smile and allowed Rick to take her hand and assist her out of the pool. Jasmin was a small bundle of a fiery redhead. For Rick, it was love/lust at first sight. That's what his brain was telling him - both of them.

Most of the dinner was spent with Rick talking about Jasmin. Thinking about her caused Rick to get aroused. Just the thoughts of kissing her, holding her hands, and pulling her chair out at the table, made Rick's heart beat faster and caused his blood to rush all around his body. Giving her his hand to help her out of the car...Rick's romantic notions consumed him with anticipation. His body was responding accordingly. He could barely think of Jasmin without getting horny. His thoughts were entirely wrapped up in Jasmin as he finished his dinner. He had very little appetite for food, and a huge appetite for something else. He was not quite sure how to deal with his desires.

Natalie noticed his total distraction, and it pained her. In the face of plain evidence, she could not allow Rick a free rein with his tender and young emotions. She wasn't sure how to go about it, but she had to be ready to deal with this "Jasmin" girl, regardless of what came Natalie's way.

That would be somewhat tricky, but Natalie had craft in abundance. It wasn't trickery so much as having literal hands-on experience with Rick's father and how to direct that kind of sexual energy. Rick's father was a sexual dynamo, and she had become a consummate artist for him when it came to sexual proclivity.

She noticed that familiar old longing for how things used to be, when they were fresh and young like Rick is now. She put those thoughts out of her head and refocused on her son's plans. Tonight was his first date with the new girl.

Rick walked into his room, headed straight to the bathroom, and showered again. His hormones were raging, and he had another hard-on. That seemed to be his constant waking condition. It worried him sometimes that he couldn't masturbate enough to ease his relentless sex drive.

Rick had always gravitated towards women significantly older than himself. It never occurred to him that the women of his desire were typically middle-aged, mature housewives, very much like his mother. That bit of psychology was beyond his comprehension, and now that he was having a desire for a younger girl, he didn't quite distinguish between the previous desires to the current one. Apparently, the desire had the same effect, whether the object of his desire was someone like his mom, and a younger version of...he really didn't know.

At the moment, he certainly couldn't go downstairs with his tool, making a tent-shaped bulge in his tight jeans, considering the ritual that him mom always followed when he got dressed for going out of the house, be it going to the school, or out for any other reason.

The ritual that they shared was that Natalie always looked him over before he headed out for school. Her approval was always the same. Rick would come downstairs and head for the kitchen. His mother would have him stand before her while she fussed over this button or maybe tuck in his shirt a little more. He never was able to get the front of his shirt just right because almost every morning, the last thing Natalie would do was to shove her hand partly down the front of his pants to tuck in his shirt. Then as he turned to leave, she would smack him on the butt and tell him to have a great day.

Rick didn't mind the ritual except for days when he still had morning wood. Sometimes, Mom's hand would brush against his partially stiff cock. On those days, he always had some sort of guilt about being hard. He liked the casual, nonchalant brushing of her hand against his rigid member, followed immediately by a rush of remorse at liking the touch. His mom's hands were always soft and delicate. They always made a sharp contrast against his hardness. They always, always, always felt nice, whether she touched him on his face, or his chest, or his arm, or his head, or his shaft.

She would have probably still been dressing him if she had her way. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he still longed for her to do so. That thought fell somewhere between teenage horny and morally inappropriate. She never said anything about his erect condition. She would smile, kiss him on the cheek, slap his ass, and off he would go.

The thought of the morning ritual always made him feel warm inside. His mom was the absolute best.

Rick had dressed in his best Wrangler boot-cut jeans. He put on a cowboy-cut, cream-colored shirt, made of iridescent material that shimmered as he moved. Rick then put on his favorite Justin cowboy boots and a little cologne and headed downstairs. He walked into the dining room, where his mother was putting the finishing touches on cleaning the kitchen.

Rick wondered what his mom would think of Jasmin. He had never had a girlfriend; he had a few crushes in school, even went out with some, but never a real girlfriend. He hoped that she would genuinely like Jasmin. Despite his confident nature, Rick knew virtually nothing about women besides his Mom, and she didn't count. He grew nervous again, thinking about his date.

Rick was wholly surprised when he walked into the kitchen and laid his eyes on his mother. The last of the evening sunlight was pouring into the kitchen. Long shadows pinned themselves to the edges of all that remained for the sun to seek out, including casting a kind of evening light upon Natalie, making her appearance considerably more striking.

It wasn't even so much what she was wearing; it was the overall setting, the aroma of the kitchen, his mother's faint hint of perfume, and her clothing, all had a familiar feel. Almost like déjà vu, everything about the moment came crystal clear. His mother was a gorgeous example of a real woman. T

he state of arousal that he found himself in, he was seeing her in a very different light. Yes, the sun was shining one kind of light on her, but he was seeing her in another kind of light.

She was wearing a pretty, pink-and-white floral print shirt that came down far enough to just cover her heart-shaped ass. He had never really noticed that she had the legs of a dancer, full calves and thighs. She was narrow-waisted and fully busted, an incredible piece of art that God had created. Every sweet pore of his body proclaimed that his mother was very attractive, very sexy, and very desirable.

Her green eyes were bright and eternally curious. Her hands were long and slender. She probably could have been a model, if not a full-blown star. She had all the right stuff in all the right places. He caught himself feeling that familiar buzzing way down deep inside. So deep that he couldn't tell for sure where it was coming from. Rick suddenly felt a little guilty noticing his mother in this new light; maybe it was just the evening light.

Rick admired the way that his mother took such good care of herself. He didn't know she would bring additional perspective to his life tonight. Feeling a little ashamed at the bold thoughts that were coursing through his veins, he returned his attention to his newfound interest: Jasmin.

Natalie was taken aback at how good he looked. He was a gorgeous young man. She couldn't help but feel pride for her son. He was a real catch.

Rick and Jasmin arrived at the theatre, found their seats midway up in the middle, and settled into their chairs. They chatted about school and graduation. The latest gossip about who was doing who. Jasmin scooted closer to Rick as the lights went down and took his hand in hers. Rick was surprised by her assertiveness. Jasmin wasn't known for being easy, especially on the first date. He liked it; it reminded him of the confidence his mother had always carried. He responded by placing a soft kiss on her lips. She offered her tongue to him; she was sweet to taste, and her tongue was firmly smooth. He felt his cock getting hard immediately.

They French kissed for a while. Rick gathered up his courage and moved to rub Jasmin's breast. A soft sigh escaped Jasmin's lips when Rick touched her breast; she liked the attention. Emboldened by Jasmin's response to his kiss, he placed his hand on her crotch and gingerly laid his hand between her legs. Her legs parted slightly to let him know that she liked this. She slid down lower into the seat, pushing herself against Rick's hand with a slow rocking motion in her hips. At the same time, she placed her hand on Rick's groin directly on his cock.

That was more than he could take. His orgasm made his legs straighten out with several waves of orgasmic pleasure. Cursing to himself, it was all he could do not to break down in tears.

Jasmin was so kind, it was incredulous. He thought she would surely walk out on him, but that wasn't the case. Where before her hand was simply lying on his cock, she started moving her hand up and down Rick's cock. She had discovered that she enjoyed having so much power and liked it a lot.

She took Rick's hand and placed it back on her crotch, showing Rick that she didn't want him to stop. Rick's cock was full-on hard again, and here was this beautiful hot little redhead playing him like a violin. Rick was awash in a bewildering state of mind. He thought he had committed the worst of sins when it came to sex. He lost control. But here was Jasmin, fired up and obviously liking Rick's efforts.

Jasmin said, "It's okay, Rick, I didn't realize you were so...sensitive. To tell you the truth, it's a real turn-on for me. Making you feel good feels very nice. I like the way you touch me. You just need a little time to practice more. We can practice more if you want to."

"I'm so sorry, Jasmin, you're right; I don't have much experience with girls. I would love to be intimate with you; I think you are gorgeous. I'm relieved you're not mad at me for coming so quickly. You are very sweet, and I like you a lot."

"I like you too, Rick. I think you're awesome, and I'm very attracted to you. Do you think maybe we should leave and go to your house?"

"Jasmin, would you mind if we called it a night? I have a lot to think about. I was not expecting this at all. I didn't think we would connect so quickly. Come on, I'll take you home."

Rick could see a slight disappointment on Jasmin's face. He had to be a blithering idiot to pass up the chance to bring this sexy sweetie home. But his mom was home; he had just made a mess of his underwear, and but for Jasmin's very tender manner, narrowly missing the most embarrassing moment of his life, and Jasmin was still hot for him.

In his confusion, he reverted to Mommy's little boy. He needed her, and it was certain to him that she could make it all better. She always had.

Natalie heard the door close and knew Rick was home. She hadn't expected him to return so early. She wondered what had happened. Rick walked into the living room, where his mom was reclining. She was wearing her black nightgown, which was a bare excuse for being clothed. It was sheer and showed off her finest traits. He could tell that she had on a bra and underwear. She was quite a beautiful sight. Even more so than at dinner. She almost seemed to be showing off.

"How did it go, honey?" She asked. "Did you have a good time? Tell me all about it."

"Mom, it was great until we started to make...uh, Mom, you sure you want to hear about this? It has been a long time since we talked about sex."

"Don't worry about that, darling. I know, son, it has been a long time, but that's okay; why don't you tell me what happened. I've cared for you your whole life; you can speak openly. Maybe I can help; I have been around the block. I'm not as stuffy as you might think. To tell you the truth, son, I still have a powerful sex drive. Same as you, only different. Your hormones are driving your actions. My situation has more to do with being emotionally lacking, shall we say? Why don't you tell me what happened? Maybe I can give you some advice."

"Okay, Mom, here goes. When we sat down at the movie, Jasmin took my hand, and we started kissing. I swear, as soon as she stuck her tongue in my mouth, I got a stiff erection. I thought things were okay, so I started to touch her breasts. And that was okay. But then Mom, Jasmin put her hand on my erection...and I had an instant orgasm. It was terrible. Jasmin could tell that I came. She was really sweet about it; she didn't make any big deal out of it at all."

Natalie sat quietly as Rick told her the details of his evening.

"First, we started kissing, and that was great; her tongue tasted so good. Then I felt her breasts."

"Directly, Rick, or did you put your hand in her shirt?"

"Over her clothes, Mom; I had my hand outside her shirt. Uh...her nipples were hard while I was touching her, if that means anything."

"It does, Son; she was enjoying your touch. My nipples do the same thing." She let it slip. "Is that when she started touching you? Did she take you out of your pants?"

"No, Mom, that's the worst part. As soon as she put her hand on my cock I had an orgasm. I totally shot my load into my pants. Then, she started to slide her hand up and down my stiff cock. That was all I could take, Mom. I was so horny that I almost started to come again."

Ben_Jax
Ben_Jax
69 Followers